Sandhir Dark ff : When Dreams...

By aashifictions

PROLOGUE It was nearly midnight when a man of twenties was gulping down shots one after the other. waiter... More

character sketch
our first meet
Getting married
First Night
PART 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Mr. Protective
Taking Care Of Mr. Stubborn Shekhawat
Accept Me Or Leave Me
Unveiling His Past
Starting Of Something New
Anamika
Another Heart -Break
Cruel Fate
Burning Desires
SHOUT OUT
His Birthday
Did you missed those days?
I Don't Want This Baby
Miscarriage
I Will Never Forgive You
What was my fault?
Starting of New life
TASK - 1
Forbidden Feelings
Pia
Surprise! Surprise!
Back to home
Surprise or shock?
Sisters Before Misters!
Bipolar
Puzzle : Misunderstanding Or Planning
Cinderella
Unfaithful Destiny
Giving Up!
War Begins
Truth Out!
Served You Back
Face Off!
Confrontation
Unconditional Love
A Promise
Epilogue - Happy Endings

Every Coin Has Two Sides

3.8K 317 41
By aashifictions

The drive to the home was a silent affair as Randhir took driving in pretext of drifting his mind away whereas others kept quiet seeing his grumpy and sulky mood. They all reached home and decided to call it off night.

Next day mayank and his mom came early morning to take misha with the for the wedding shopping. They all were seating in the huge hall whereas sanyukta was serving them tea.

Mayank: dad actually I was thinking why don't sanyukta too come along with us.

Sanyukta: no mayank ji there is no need of me to accompany you guys!

Mayank: sanyukta you are her best friend and I know how you girls are crazy about your best friend wedding so please don't fill shy and come with us. We too will fill good if you will join us.

Harsh: misha take sanyukta too along with you.

Misha (excitedly) : yes dad! Come sanyu let's go

Mayank mom: yes sanyukta please join us and why only you let's take Randhir too with us.

Mayank mom said when she saw Randhir approaching them. He confusingly looked at her and then his dad.

Randhir: where will you take me aunt?

Renuka: they are taking misha with them for the shopping. So you and sanyukta will also accompany them.

Randhir: but what will I do there between ladies and I am sorry aunty but shopping especially with ladies sucks (he chuckles)

Mayank: it is okay bhaiya if you don't..

Harsh: you are going with then Randhir and don't worry mayank ji will too be there with you.

Randhir half heartedly nodded his head and they all proceed towards the shopping mall. Misha was busy in selecting saaris with her mother-in-law whereas Randhir and mayank were busy on their own. Sanyukta stood up from the place and started roaming around where her gaze falls on the mannequin wearing lehenga. Her eyes got mesmerised seeing the elegant lehenga and she instantly decided to buy it for her wedding. She looked around for the sales girl and instantly signaled her.

Sales girl: how may I help you ma'am?

Sanyukta: what is the price of this outfit?

Sales girl: oh this outfit ma'am... It will cost you around only fifty five thousand ma'am.

Sanyukta (widening her eyes) : only fifty five thousand? No thank you so much I don't want to buy this.

Mayank mom: sanyukta beta what are you doing here? Oh my god such an elegant piece of work. You are buying it for yourself? I am sure it will look absolutely great on you. What say misha?

Misha: actually mom this is so beautiful. Sanyukta you should buy this.

Sanyukta: yeah it is beautiful but aunty I don't need it. Actually it will only be purchased and kept in cupboard when will I wear it?

Misha: what do you mean by when? Offcourse in my wedding! And I am not taking no for an answer. You are buying it and that's all.

Sanyukta (nervously) : actually I already bought a dress for your wedding and I am planning to wear that. I admit this dress is beautiful but that dress is also not less so I am sorry but I don't need it.

Mayank mom: it's okay darling no need to feel guilty. I am sure you will look beautiful in whatever you wear. Come-on misha let's go to the jewellery section and get some earrings for you.

Sanyukta heived a sigh of relief seeing them leaving but soon her breath got hitched when she saw Randhir smirking towards her.

Randhir: such a perfect lier

Sanyukta: I am not a lier. I actually have a dress and I am in no mood to buy another.

Randhir (chuckles) : you aren't buying it because it is beyond your low standards. Am I right Ms. Agarwal?

Sanyukta looked down embarrassingly whereas Randhir chuckled when he saw the price tag attached to the dress.

Randhir : come-on wify it is just fifty five thousand. I heard you were working in our London branch with your so called daddy boyfriend. Didn't he paid you enough so that you can at least purchase your own clothes. (raising his eyebrows) oh wait a minute! May be he paid you in some other terms.... By marrying a divorcee

Sanyukta (furiously) : when you will start minding your own business Mr. Shekhawat? Don't you have some other work than roaming around and poking in other's life. (raising her eye brows) oh wait a minute now I got it... Since your own dad didn't accepted you back in his company and you are too proud to ask for some work... You have no other work to do than to disturb other people's peace of mind. Don't worry I will ask my so called daddy boyfriend to give you some job... Okay hubby?

Saying this she walked away by pushing his shoulder by her own. Randhir kept looking at with big eyes but soon a tiny smile came on his lips. He looked at the dress and again looked back at her and shook his head.

Tere sang yara
Khush rang baharaa
Tu raat deewani
Mai zard sitara

Randhir groaned in sleep and dug his face more in the pillow but the voices disturbing his sleep didn't stop. He got up frustratingly and threw the pillow aside.

Randhir (clutching his hair) : what the fuck man! Have these people gone mad?

He got down of the bed and wore sleeper. Murmuring few curses under this breath he made his way towards the living room and looked at mayank and misha who were practicing couple dance whereas others were seating and enjoying their practice.

Dadi: oh Randhir beta... Good morning son

Randhir (pecking her head) : good morning dadi...whats going on here?

Mayank: dance practice bhaiya. Tomorrow me and misha is going to perform in our engagement.

Randhir: oh that's great guys! Carry on!

Mayank dad: Randhir why don't you also perform with sanyukta?

Sanyukta: no uncle it's fine

Mayank mom: sanyukta darling now don't feel shy. See even parth and arpita will be performing then why don't you both? Randhir is misha' s elder brother. In fact you both should actively participate in all this.

Misha (looking at sanyukta uneasy face) : mom leave it no....actually sanyukta is little shy types and even bhai doesn't like dancing so...

Randhir: who said I don't like dancing mish? Come-on now if your bhabhi can't dance then don't the blame on me. Aunty I am so sorry but my wife doesn't know how to dance so we won't be able to make up your request.

He looked at sanyukta and smirked whereas she glared him back. He picked the apple from the table and went inside his room.

It was evening time whereas sanyukta was busy in cooking dinner.

Sanyukta (murmuring) : sorry Aunty she can't dance.. Dance my foot... Have he ever asked me whether I can dance or not. He just need one chance to make me feel embarrassed in front of everyone. It was me who doesn't want to dance with that jerk otherwise I would have shown him how well I can dance.

Arpita : what happen sanyukta? What were you murmuring?

Sanyukta: nothing arpita.. Did pia slept?

Arpita: yes... You really liked her no?

Sanyukta: like? I love her....she is my doll

Arpita: and what about her dad? Do you love him also?

Sanyukta (sterned) : what are you saying arpita? There is nothing like that between us.

Arpita: then why are you marrying him? Sanyukta don't do this to yourself. I know you have no feelings for him. Just because you love his daughter doesn't mean you will have to start a life with arnav.

Sanyukta: arpita I just left this decision on papa. If he wants us to start a new life then I don't think any one else should have a problem with it. And regarding arnav... He is a nice man...

Arpita: but you don't love him

Sanyukta: I loved Mr. Shekhawat too arpita but what did I got in return? A broken marriage which became a laughing stock in front of everyone. Love doesn't mean everything  arpita. A person needs equal respect and loyalty from his partner and may be we both don't love each other and never will but he respects me... He respects me as an individual...for him my opinion and feelings matters. And except all this I don't want anything.

Arpita: and what about Randhir bhaiya? Will you be ever be able to forget him?

Sanyukta: what about him? I guess he will be more than happy to get rid of me. And regarding the forgetting part then I have already forget him arpita... But I will never forgive him.

Saying this she was about to go when arpita next words made her hault in her tracks.

Arpita: every coin has two sides sanyukta... I wish you flip the second side soon before it gets too late otherwise we all will left with nothing but regret. Sometimes what we see and hear is not always the truth.

Don't forget to vote and comment

I may be replying to few comments because I am busy with my brother's engagement but I read each and every comment of my readers.

For next part complete the target of 180 votes.

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
992K 69.5K 45
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
51K 1.9K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
117K 4.5K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...