The Butler's Bride || jjk

By Proudy_ARMY

"Don't worry. You'll be able to see me wearing the most stunning suit... on our wedding day." Highest Rank #3... More

PROLOGUE
제1부
제2부
제3부
제4부
제5부
제6부
제7부
제8부
제9부
제10부
제11부
제12부
제13부
제14부
제15부
제16부
제17부
제18부
제19부
안녕!
제20부
제21부
Answer
제22부
제23부
JK's Birthday Special
제24부
제26부
제27부
제28부
제29부
제30부
제31부
SHAMELESS PROMOTION!
The Butler Series on Youtube
제32부
제33부
제34부
Epilogue(Abridged)
Epilogue (Unabriged)
BUTLER PAPERBACK IS NOW AVAILABLE!

제25부

5.1K 320 136
By Proudy_ARMY

"Kill Specimen B."

"Well, it's as if my brain would allow your problematic programs run throughout my system." You spoke to the scientist smugly.

Jaemin hissed with a grin on his lips. "Of course, it will, honey. You might not only be aware but I have already tested it to you. I have tried controlling your programs and you followed my commands unconsciously."

You hitched a breath and stiffed for a second, recalling the times that you were under his hold, unable to move and unable to think of anything.

"L-like... w-what?" You stammered, your ears deafening by the loud beating of your heart.

Jaemin tilted his head and pressed his lips together, before rolling his eyes back to stare at you intensely.

"Like... have sex with me."

You were rooted on your position that you didn't even flinch when Jungkook jumped on the mad scientist. He punched him continuously until he bleed, profanities vomiting out of his mouth.

"T-that can't be true." You shook your head vigorously. "I can't remember anything. He only treated me like some of an endangered species and tried experiments on me but... no. There's no way that we did that thing. No." You spoke to them with teary eyes and Taehyung came to hug you.

"Shh. Don't cry. Don't cry, Y/N. We believe in you." He whispered on your ears softly, glancing at Jungkook who was ready to kill the scientist.

Once again, Namjoon and Seokjin pulled the scientist away from Jungkook to prevent his rage.

"How dare you do that to my brother?!" A girl's scream made their heads turn in the same direction, seeing a woman in white dress, eyes electric blue and hands readied to choke Jungkook.

"Ara! No!" You shrieked, dashing towards her to flail her arms at her back and lock it there.

"Ara? Who is she, Y/N?" Hoseok asked in crossed brows.

"She's Jaemin's sister but that evil scientist experimented on his own sister and made her his robot. Now, what he's planning on me is to make another improved version of Ara, and that includes killing the real me." You explained in gritted teeth.

"So that means... The real Ara is dead." Eunwoo mumbled and Seokjin answered.

"Probably."

"This scientist is really out of his mind to kill his own sister." Taehyung snarled whilst his eyes pierced through Jaemin's skull, mentally killing him at the possibility that he did the same thing to his bestfriend, Jimin. "No. There's no way. The real Jimin is still alive." He convinced himself in clenched fists.

Meanwhile, Ara shoved her arms away from your hold to turn to you with intense gaze through her blue eyes.

"You shouldn't be stopping me, dear sister." Ara spoke monotonously. "You should be joining me into one program."

Jaemin smirked seeing how Ara started to awaken your sleeping programs just through the signal waving from her electric blue eyes to your brown orbs.

Jungkook noticed what she was trying to do so he pulled you away from her as quick as possible. You were surprise by his action that it made you dizzy for moment, your knees going weak until it touched the white sand.

"Y/N! Baby... I'm sorry. What happened? Are you okay?" He asked continuously whilst you massaged your head.

"I'm--- I'm okay."

With your eyes still closed, you stretched your neck from side to side, hearing your bones cracking and the back of your neck heating up. Slowly, you opened your eyes and they all gasped noticing the change in color of your pupil.

"Y/N--- your eyes." Taehyung stammered.

Jungkook's heart pounded harder in his chest as he grabbed your now cold hands.

"B-baby... Look at me and don't ever try to follow those stupid programs installed in you, okay? Just hold my hand. We're gonna get through this."

Your now cold electric blue eyes pierced against his whilst you get on your feet. They watched your every move, even at how you let go of Jungkook's hands to get something on the holder strapped around your right thigh, under your white dress.

They gasped when you held the deadly weapon high and aimed it at your fiance's head.

"Y/N---"

"Good job, honey." Jaemin cackled but he received a hard smack on the face from a raging Namjoon.

"Stay away from her, Kook! She's now being controlled!" He yelled but the younger didn't dare to move a muscle.

On the other hand, Eunwoo analyzed the changes on your body, silently comparing it to Jaemin's sister.

"Babe. Please don't let that fucking programs take over you. It's me." Jungkook spoke, his lips gently quivering by the threatening fall of his tears. "It's me... Jungkook. The one you'll get married to. Baby--- Please—"

"Kook, it's no use." Seokjin spoke, seeing the coldness in your face.

Jungkook hitched a breath seeing how your index finger moved inside the trigger guard of your gun, ready to press anytime under a control.

"We just can't stay still here and watch him die." Eunwoo snarled and Namjoon turned to him.

"Y/N's now under a stupid program and we need to stop this madness as soon as possible."

"The human control system must be somewhere here. We need to look for it and destroy the every programs of Jaemin." Hoseok spoke, receiving a glare from the scientist that he shrugged off.

"Right. Dr. Cha and Jin hyung , stay here and keep an eye on Jaemin and his sister. Hobi and Tae, let's find his control system." Namjoon commanded.

"But what about Jungkook—" Hoseok said in worry and Namjoon tapped his shoulder.

"He'll handle this well. You know him, Hobi. He's smart. Let's just trust in him."

Releasing a sigh, they then rushed away from the scene with Jaemin's piercing glare following them until they disappeared in his sight.

Meanwhile, Jungkook raised his hands when he noticed that you were serious about shooting him. Slowly, he took small steps whilst he begged for the real you to wake up through his teary eyes.

"Okay. Go and shoot me." He spoke softly when he got nearer and held the tip of your gun to put it against his chest. "Look in my eyes and kill me, Y/N"

You blinked as tears started to well up on your eyes.

Seokjin smiled seeing how hard you were fighting against the enemy inside you. But Eunwoo remained silent, his brain continuing to work at what he was noticing to you and Ara.

"She's dying." He spoke and Jungkook turned to him quick. "She's getting paler and her eyes are going lifeless in each second."

Jungkook gasped, grasping on your hand and flicking the gun away from your hold when your eyes kept changing colors. He then noticed the coldness of your skin.

"The longer you let her programs run, the more her brain work for her system and disable her heartbeat, making her fully go under the control of Jaemin." Eunwoo explained and Jaemin cackled.

"Damn, you're smart, boy. Why don't we try collaborating for a special project? That would be awesome!" He commented but Eunwoo just ignored him.

"Kook! Look out!" Seokjin screamed when you threw a punch on him, your fists landing on his cheek that made him step backwards.

"Y/N—H-how—" He stammered, touching his cheek, only to see you walking towards him with rage in your blue eyes.

You started throwing punches on his stomach and face, but not even once did he try to fight back against you.

He was hurting. His tears fell down from his eyes not because of the pain, but by the sight of your cold eyes that failed to recognize the love, you supposed to have with each other.

He ran away when he refused to receive the agony anymore. But it only gave you a chance to pick your gun up and aim it at him once again.

"B-baby—" He pleaded few meters away from you. "Please... Stop—" He was cut off by his loud groan when you shot his shoulder.

"Y/N!!!" Seokjin yelled loudly. He wanted to run and save Jungkook but the fact that he was the one holding Jaemin was refraining him.

Blood quickly trickled down his rash guard whilst he squeezed his face in pain.

"Oh god. I hope Joon finds the control system quick." Seokjin mumbled to himself and Jaemin just laughed at him.

"You cannot lose more time." Eunwoo reminded Jungkook. "In every moment that passes is a second you're slowly losing her. Keep her heart beating."

"Keep her heart beating?" He mumbled to himself as he touched his wound.

He looked at you and you were still pointing your gun at him but he cared less. He walked towards you, not minding the death threatening to claim him any minute. He walked faster whilst he groan by the pain of his gunshot, only to get another shot on his leg that made him drop on the sand.

"Jungkook!" Seokjin screamed in horror but the younger just gave him a smile of assurance.

He got up on his feet, slowly getting weaker by the amount of blood he was losing. Again, he didn't mind the pain for the only thing he wanted was to get to you and save you from being controlled.

He squeezed his face when the agony was slowly stinging all around his body, but he was still able to get to you and flick the gun away from your hand.

'Keep her heart beating.'

With his hand stained with blood, he cupped your cheeks and pressed his lips against your cold ones.

He hugged you tight to feel your heartbeat against his and he smiled in relief. Your hearts beat in the same pace that brought back the warmth all around your body.

He leaned away for a second to look at your eyes. The electric blue colour was slowly fading and your natural brown orbs were coming back so he took no time on making your heart win over your brain, or rather, the programs installed in it.

"You're doing great, baby. You're back." He said breathy with a wide grin and you smiled back.

He leaned in once again for another kiss that made your heart beat crazier, your programs turning automatically into sleep mode.

Leaving a last smooch, you then rested forehead against each other, the tips of your nose touching.

"Please tell Dr. Cha to immediately remove whatever microchips are installed in you, okay? You'll get better soon, baby." He said smiling.

He pecked your lips and breathed out, "I love you, Y/N."

Then, he fell on your arms.

~*~

A/N: I didn't notice that it's been a while since I updated omg. Thank you so much for waiting and understanding. This is shorter than I expected and I can't make it longer to make up to the times that I was gone lol.

idk if this update was worthy enough for the wait so I'm sorry in advance TT Aaannnd... yes, we still have a long way to go :3

See ya in the next update~

Continue Reading