BNHA Story Idea's

By KittyKatKamisa

A few ideas of BNHA I have that I may make into full stories. Enjoy! Ps - You can take these stories and mak... More

UA For The Supernatural
My Idol
My Idol
Babysitting U.A. Students
Bet to Win His Heart
My Crazy Villain
My Crazy Villain
Stuck Between Two
Stuck Between Two
Which Side?
Which Side
My Royal Mermaid
My Royal Mermaid
2 Teachers 1 Student
Inverted Portal Jump
My Fantasy
My Fantasy
Suicidal
Suicidal
Rare Cat
Rare Cat
From Teen to Child to Neko
Jealousy
Jealousy
Cafe Musical
Cafe Musical
Angels & Devils
Angels & Devils
Izuku's Mask
Izuku's Mask
My Lullaby
My Lullaby
Radioactive
Radioactive
Forest Spirits
Forest Spirits
Ghouls Exist
Ghouls Exist
You're One of Them?!
Cats & Dogs
Cats & Dogs
Famous Transfer Student
Angel Deku
Angel Deku
The Green Wolf
The Green Wolf
Mute Tamer
Mute Tamer
The School's Ghost
The School's Ghost
Roommates
Roommates
Deku The Hacker
Deku the Hacker
The Game Creator, Delinquent & Movie Star
Villain on the Loose
Rare Find
Rare Find
The Maid and Butler Cafe
The Assistants
The Assistants
Military Villain
Military Villain
Rockstar
Rockstar
The Sleeping Beauty
The Sleeping Beauty
MPD
MPD
The Letter
The Letter
The Ram
The Ram
Thief
Thief
Stuck with a Wolf
Stuck with a Wolf
In the Stars
In the Stars
Grief Return
Grief Returns
On the Run
On the Run

The Maid & Butler Cafe

237 6 0
By KittyKatKamisa

Prologue~

When Izuku starts to leave school early without reason, some of the students get suspicious. They decide to send a group to follow him. That group consisted of Katsuki, Shouto, Ejirou and Denki. What they find not only shocks them but makes them even more curious to get to the bottom of all this.

*^* Katsuki's P.O.V *^*

"Sorry guys. I got somewhere to be. See you tomorrow." The nerd left in a hurry.

"The f*cks his problem?" I murmured.

"Apparently he got a job somewhere." Tsuyu said.

"Do you know what it is?" Denki asked.

"Nope. Not a clue. He hasn't told us anything about it. And he always changes the topic whenever we bring it up." Ochaco replied with a sigh.

"Wanna go spy on him?" Ejirou asked with a slight smirk.

"You shouldn't go spying on other people's personal lives. It disrespectful." Tenya stated.

"Oh shut up, four eyes. Does it look like I care?" I retorted. "Either way, I'm going. Who's joining? I just f*cking want this to be over and done with."

"I'm going!" Ejirou and Denki cheered.

"I'll tag along. Just to make sure you don't do anything stupid." Shouto said.

"Ha? Wanna say that again, Icyhot?" I set off small explosions in my palms as I walked up to him.

"Come on! He's gonna get away! Let's go!" Ejirou said, grabbing us and speeding out of the room.

After about 5 minutes, we found the nerd. We hid behind walls and trees as to not get caught. We followed him all the way up to a new cafe that just opened up. He walked in. We all glanced at each other before walking over till we could see inside the cafe. Izuku left into the staff room. We waited there for what felt like years till he came back out. We all silently gasped at what we saw. Izuku, the shy nerd, was in a butler outfit and serving customers like an expert.

"What the f*ck..." I murmured as I watched him taking some orders.

"Let's go in there." Denki said, getting up from his hiding spot.

"Wait up! I wanna come!" Ejirou called as he followed the dumba$$ out and over to the cafe.

"Guess we have no choice." Shouto sighed as he followed.

I let out a 'tch' as I followed them. We opened the door, hearing the bell chime. Izuku walked over to us and greeted us with a smile.

"Welcome to 'Cafe Yorokobi'. Please follow me to your table."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 564 42
So, uh. Hi. I made a one-shot book, 'cuz I have so many ideas in my head that I'd be a shame if I don't share them. I'll usually make one-shots from...
513K 11.3K 151
Just a bunch of random ideas that come into my head for Bakugou. Ships- πŸ’₯🧭- Crossover πŸ’₯🚫-No Ship πŸ’₯πŸ₯¦- BakuDeku πŸ’₯πŸƒ- BakuIida πŸ’₯🎢- BakuJirou...
126 20 20
This is for the talented writers of My Hero Academia/Baku No Hero Academia fanfics. I will include general writing tips, images, canonical attribute...
201K 7.1K 54
─── complete ღ WARNING: fetus writing β€· πˆπ™π”πŠπ” admired his childhood friend Bakugou for the longest time, to the point where he fell in love wit...