Kane and Steele

Von MariahSinclair101

Aurora Devon has lost the only man she has ever loved in a tragic accident two years ago. To drown out the pa... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Revision Updated 9/22/2022
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

4.1K 176 9
Von MariahSinclair101

Aurora

I'm in the kitchen preparing dinner when I hear Kane pull down the gravel driveway. Suddenly, I begin to become a bit jittery, anxious of his arrival. There's something about Kane that just isn't there with Steele. A burning desire bleeds through my veins whenever I think about Kane, whenever he's near.

It's probably because I've kept myself sheltered in this town all my life. More than ever these last two years since Jason's death. Kane's presence in Clyde Banks is something new, an enigma that I'm curious about, that I'm drawn to, maybe the distraction I've been desperately longing for since Jason's death. A distraction I attempted to attain with Steele, but due to Steele's need for more, it was never truly attainable.

I stare out of the window over top of the sink watching Kane exit his truck, quietly marveling at his toned, muscular physique flexing in and out. His large thick hand shuts the door, I begin to wonder what his large thick hands would feel like running along my bare flesh, what his sculpted form would feel like lying on top of me, inside of me. An unbearable clenching ache begins to form between my legs from all my impure thoughts and then he looks up, observes me watching him, Kane responding with a small sensual grin that has my pussy throbbing even more.

I smile back, ignoring the twinging angst that yearns for Kane inside my core, and walk over to the front door to meet him. I get there and open up, greeting him with a question, "So I guess you want to see your new apartment?" My way of distracting my undeniable attraction from not just him but from myself.

"That would be nice," Kane smirks, following me inside as I make way to his new living quarters.

"It's right down this way. There's a separate entrance at the side of the house, but there is also an entrance through the dining room. It's a basement apartment. My cousin used to live down there until she moved away out of state. It's already furnished, but if you don't want anything, I can donate it to Goodwill. Just let me know." I get to the basement door opening up, walking down the steep flight of steps with Kane close behind, his body heat radiating against my back.

Once we arrive at the bottom and are face to face, Kane replies seemingly content, "I was going to have to buy furniture so this works out perfectly, but I'm fine with just a bed for the most part."

I extend out my arm and hand like a showroom model to exhibit the room, " As you can see, there is a bed among a sofa, a kitchen with a compact washer and dryer, and back there," I point to the closed door off in the corner, "is a full bathroom."

He reaches into the back pocket of his denim jeans, pulling out a wad of money, then hands it to me, "One thousand, like we agreed."

Kane's fingers softly feather against my palm. A tingling sensation instantaneously swarms throughout my body from the slight touch. It's a touch I want to feel more of but I can't because I remember not only do I not know this man, he is now living in part of my home, and I'm still fucking Steele on top of all that.

Before I can even consider replacing Steele, I need to end things first and letting him fuck me on Jonah's desk isn't ending things, it's a misleading betrayal. I don't mean for things to end up that way, it's just once we fight, we fuck and then the exceptionally gratifying orgasm he gives me blinds all sensibility.

"I already told you it's too much." I drift back down from the clouds Kane's caress has lifted me to, returning back to reality.

I begin to leaf through the large stack of bills, pulling out several twenties ,but before I can go to hand anything back to him, Kane interrupts.

Placing his fingers over mine, he closes both our hands so the money is locked firmly in my grip,"We're good. I'm going to get my bags from the truck and let you finish working on dinner."

Letting go, he turns and walks away up the steps, not giving me time to object, and honestly, I don't know if I could have composed a logical argument after enduring his arousing touch again.

Tongue twisted and in a heightened daze, I nod my head in approval, " I'll finish up dinner. You can meet me in the dining room when you're ready."

"That sounds good," he complies, leaving me to recompose myself, which is a good thing. I let Kane go to his truck and gather what he needs to while I pull myself together and finish the dinner I have been preparing.

.........

"Damn Aurora, I can't remember smelling something so good!" Kane enthusiastically enters the dining room sniffing his nose, smirking while I set the plates on the table.

"It's nothing Kane. I like to cook. Have a seat," I gesture out my hand to a chair so he can get situated.

Kane takes his seat at the table, me all the while fumbling around the kitchen attempting to service him a meal. I go to grab the fried chicken waiting in the pan without a fork, forgetting it's still fresh even though I've turned off the burner, the oil popping up off the pan onto my arm. "Ouch!" I scream in pain, grabbing my left arm by the wrist, dropping the frying pan back down on the stovetop.

"Aurora, are you okay?" Kane asks, flying up from his chair so abruptly it flies back onto the floor behind him. He's standing before me within seconds. A look of true concern beats throughout his eyes while he stares hovering above me with his strong masculine stance.

Embarrassed, I break out a small grin and meet his gaze before turning away, " I'm fine. " I chuckle letting go of my wrist and go to reach for the for the fork, the fork I should have taken in the first place.

Unfortunately, my tolerance for grease pain isn't as strong as I thought it was. Once I touch the fork, it immediately drops from my hold.

"Fuck!" I yell out, letting the utensil fall onto the counter. Kane stares at me unresolved.

Suddenly, he is sweeping me off of my feet. His arms curl underneath my knees, my arms wrapping around his neck. I'm being carried off into the living room while every portion of my body is inadvertently suffering from quaking hot spasms from his touch.

"What are you doing? It's not like I can't walk you know?" I grimace sarcastically.

"You're hurt and stubborn as hell. If I didn't pick you up you'd just keep arguing with me," he defiantly establishes, a straightened expression across his lips, looking down into my eyes with authority holding me in his possession.

He's apparently learned quickly that one of my better qualities is I am stubborn as all hell. A trait I'm quite proud of honestly.

Kane leans down, preparing to put me down on the sofa, my fingers slowly trickling down the soft flesh of his neck, not wanting to be released from his hold while my body is being gently lowered to the couch.

"Do you have any ice packets?"

"In the freezer but I already told you I'm fine." I growl, pouting my lips.

"I'll be right back. Stay put little girl," He growls right back huskily before turning off to the kitchen.

"I'm not a two-year old you know!" I yell out to him in frustration. Steele has been around looking over me, but for the most part I've stayed independent since Jason's death. I'm used to brushing aside a small burn or little cut, I'm used to doing things on my own and not having someone around to take care of me and I've grown quite accustomed to it.

Without turning around, his back still to me, Kane hollars back, "Then stop acting like one."

I huff in defeat, leaning back on the couch cushion.

Kane returns with the pack, gently taking my wrist in his hand as he lowers his knees down on the carpet. "Here, this should help." He places the cold compress against my wound.

"Thank you," I speak softly as the burning sensation begins to subside. As resilient as I have been, I am appreciative of his kind gesture and even though I hate admitting it and know it's only temporary, I'm liking the attention. A small sense of solace and warmth fills me from Kane's nurturing. An emptiness that has pitted in my soul for the last couple of years that Steele has passionately attempted to fill is somehow so easily being mended by a man I don't even really know.

Maybe that's why I so welcomely invited him into my home. My subconscious not letting me ignore the instant chemistry I felt transpire from our initial first meeting.

"You're welcome," his words come out just as soft spoken as my own. His caress against my skin gentle and electrifying while he tends to me.

Our eyes meet, a silent connection begins to be spoken. My stare falls onto his succulent pink lips, moist and wanting.

Kane starts to lift himself up, his face closing in closer to mine. My breath has now somehow become sparingly, my heart beating rapidly against my chest. I'm nervous, anxious, desperate for his kiss that I know I'm about to taste.

His lips are just about to meet mine and then I jolt in my spot abruptly startling Kane, having him pull back from my sudden movement and the vibrating ring going off in my pocket.

"You should get that. I need to bring in the rest of my bags anyway and get settled." Kane stands up and walks away to the front door.

I ignore my phone, more concerned and utterly pissed that the moment has been ruined. A moment I know I should be happy didn't happen, but seemingly I can't be, "Wait, what about dinner?"

Kane briefly looks back at me, a stiff unreadable expression gazing my way, "Maybe another time," and then he exists to get his things. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

577K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
40.3K 890 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...
11.3M 303K 81
"Either you become a cheater and fuck me, or you break up with her and still fuck me. I'll win either way." . . "I usually get everything I want. Bu...