Chapter 16

Aurora

"Steele, what are you doing here?!" I can't believe the audacity of this man. I thought I felt sorry for him, but now I'm only beginning to feel a dark hatred for him, he's becoming such an annoyance.

"Leah had told me she talked to you earlier today. She told me I could find you here. I wanted to give you back some of your clothes you had left at my house. I also wanted to know if it was true that Kane was living with you. I see now that it is. Why would you let this stranger live in your home?" Anger boils from every inch of his body. His thick arm muscles flexing in and out, ready to attack.

Kane looks over to me as I tie back my bikini top and speaks in a low tone, so I can only hear, "Do you want me to do something?" There is a worry on Kane's face, a protectiveness. His grip around me has become tighter and firm in an attempt to let me know I should feel a sense of security with him.

"No, I can handle this." I let him know before I redirect my attention back to Steele.

"I'm done explaining myself to you, Steele. My life is none of your business. You can leave my things by the picnic blanket and then be on your way. I think you know if you try anything with Kane again that you'll be the one in jail this time." I threaten, knowing that my statement holds truth, and Steele knows it too. He'll have no other choice but to walk away.

"Ruin your fucking life, Aurora!" Steele sneers at me, then glances over to Kane with a dirty stare before walking off and dropping my things off at the picnic area.

"Well, he's always a blast to have around," Kane sarcastically jokes when Steele's car begins to pull away.

"Oh yeah, didn't I tell you? I invited him over for dinner tonight?" I joke back with a devious smirk.

Kane releases me from his hold, takes the top of my head, and dunks me under the water. I sprout back up but before I can get in a word, Kane speaks, "You deserved that for being such a smart ass." He laughs.

"Well, I'm not the only one who can get dunked Mr.," I grin, jumping up from the water, reaching for his head, trying to take him down.

"You can try," he laughs as I make poor attempts at getting his over-sized physique under the water. We begin wrestling in the lake. Laughing and playing. Easily, our ordeal with Steele has quickly been forgotten and we are back to enjoying our day off, our day together.

One thing leads to another as our playful banter turns into more than playful banter once our eyes meet in a deep stare. A moment of silence takes place. I just look at him, admire his flawless features, gaze upon his luscious lips that I'm ready to taste once more. Kane can sense what I'm thinking, what I'm feeling. He brings his mouth to mine, gifting me with a passionate, lust-filled kiss. I can feel the cannons setting off in me. A surge of aching need has shot down to my center.

Taking a moment to break away from our kiss, Kane whispers, "Let"s go home." I agree.

.........

We get down to Kane's bed. He easily slips out of his shorts, I easily slip out of my bikini, so we are both fully unclothed. He takes me in his arms, laying me down on the bed so I am on my back. Kane gets down, hovering over top of me. He meets my lips once more, our mouths entwine, one of his hands vehemently kneading my breast. I'm moaning into his mouth, desperate for air, desperate to have him inside. His touch, his kisses, are causing a flame to ignite throughout my body.

Kane takes his free hand and lets it find my wet fold. He teases the moist area, slowly rubbing the outer layer before letting two fingers enter into my pleading tunnel. I moan once more with a guttural grunt, taking pleasure in the invasion, but it is a brief pleasure that yearns for more.

Kane makes sure to work his fingers in and out. Pumping with vigor, he fucks me with his fingers as I rock my lower region into his hand, soaking it up.

I'm falling over the edge, ready to erupt, then Kane comes to a halt asking, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, yes!" I desperately plead. Begging for him to continue.

Kane removes his fingers from me, removes his hand from my breast, and goes to his nightstand drawer getting a condom. Ripping open the condom and putting it on he asks one more time, "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" My eyes bulge wide open. I've never been more ready for anything in my life.

Devilishly, he grins then guides his bulging shaft into my wanting crease. A heated flash takes over me as he begins to thrust with his hands pressed against the bed above my shoulders. I place my hands onto his shoulders, pushing down for more pressure with each thrust becoming harsher and faster. He pumps his manliness in and out ferociously, like a ravaged beast. His animalist nature makes all of me quiver and has my walls closing tight around him ready to hit completion.

His large sword stabs into me, over and over, hitting into my spot. I grab his face and start kissing him intensely while my eyes roll to the back of my head and my toes start to curl. My body begins to shudder as all of me convulses in a rapturous explosion.

Kane follows with one more harsh thrust, then lets out a loud grunt before letting his limp body falter onto mine.