Chapter18

Kane

I go to Aurora's bedroom to let her know I am leaving out. I hear the sounds of running water and Zendaya playing in the background. Her bedroom door is slightly opened so instead of knocking, I let myself in. The Bluetooth speaker is sitting on her dresser blaring Replay, the bathroom door fully opened, giving me full sight of her lathering her dark long tresses behind the glass door as she showers. I watch in awe as the pellets of water trickle down her breasts, every other one repelling off her pebbled nipples that are fully erect.

I had come to tell her that I was leaving to meet Amanda but now my agenda has changed. I shimmy out of my pants and boxers with Aurora still unaware of my presence. Once I'm fully unclothed, I slip into the shower behind her, wrapping my arm around her waist. Startled, she jumps, her eyes are still closed finishing up washing her hair, but it doesn't take long for her to realize it is me that holds her in my grasp, she eases up with the revelation, her body relaxing underneath my embrace.

She turns around to meet my stare with a vibrant smile, "You know I haven't listened to this song since Jason died. It used to get me depressed, but since you've been around, I don't mind so much. I used to let every reminder of Jason bring me down, but since you, I realize it's time to let go and appreciate the life I have. I'm glad you're here Kane. I know we haven't known each other long and you're a bit of a drifter, but I like you here and I hope you stick around for a while. Oh, and where is your sister by the way? Isn't she waiting for us?" She places a small peck on my lips, but I grab her lips in my teeth, clenching, holding them, suckling them in my mouth.

I make sure to invade her mouth with my tongue while my hands capture her face. Deeply and passionately, I kiss her with guilt eating away, but not without my mouth consuming each kiss like it was the last one I will ever taste. I know I need to confess now more than ever after she has told me about how I put her at ease about Jason. Instead, I find myself diverting the inevitable, not wanting to lose this magical chemistry that has aspired between us, nor do I want to lose her forever, feeling my confession will lead to that conclusion. I find myself deeply infatuated with her. Her beauty, her strength, all the time I've known her before I never really knew her, has me mesmerized, not wanting me to let go.

With the guilt sinking in a bit more, I know it's time. That's why I needed one more kiss. I go to make my confession, "She had to leave. I'm meeting her for breakfast in a bit. Aurora, I have to tell you something though." She takes the soapy sponge, lathering my entire frontal area and avoiding my midsection and rinses me off. Then she begins to lather up my fully erect shaft, making sure her hand strokes the full length back and forth underneath the lubricating body wash, putting me in a daze.

"And what was that?" but she doesn't really want an answer and I don't really want to reply. She has me too distracted with whatever she plans to do next.

She drops down to her knees, my eyes falling down onto her with my hands taking place on top of her head that has now situated in front of my fully erect shaft. Her lips find their way over my pre-glistening tip, easily taking me all the way down. "Fuck," I scream out, clenching my hold on her abrasively, pressing her face down deep towards my pelvis so I can feel her take me in fully. When I hear her gag, I quickly release, letting her catch her breath. The euphoric sensation briefly taking over me. "I'm sorry." I apologize with her pulling back, my pulsating muscle still under her fingers but no longer in her mouth.

"It's okay," She looks up to me with clouded watery eyes and then places her lips back around my throbbing dick that loves her warm caressing mouth inviting it in. With each inhale and exhale she takes, she makes sure her tongue slithers across my throbbing vein, only having me thrust in and out harder into her welcoming throat that keeps taking me down without resistance, no matter how fast I move with her hands no longer guiding my shaft, her lips and tongue doing all the work.

"Aurora, I'm about to cum," I warn as she keeps pumping her mouth with her hands situated on my thighs. My warning doesn't hinder her, she continues her viscous attack as I struggle to maintain my hitching breath.

Just before I explode, I grab her head, pulling it back so I don't end up going in her mouth, my release exploding on top of her face while she smiles with glee. The off-white cream splurging out all over her face, but she just smiles, licking her lips taking in the small bits that have shot onto it. I pump the final blows out with my fist, not able to control myself. With staring eyes, she makes sure to taste the rest of me in and I like it.

"You're still dirty. I guess I need to finish washing you?" She teases, standing up, wiping up my remains from her face.

"I guess you do." I smirk, letting my hands explore her body about to bring them to her fold, and then I remember Amanda. Fuck, Amanda! I pull back. "I almost forgot; I have to meet my sister."

Only needing my hair washed, I wash it myself, letting Aurora reclean herself after our little mess.

" I won't be long and then we can go to the carnival," I take her in my arms and hold her tightly before I step out the glass doorway. I also make sure I take her lips in mine so I can taste her sweetness one more time before I am confronted by reality.

"Looking forward to it." She smiles a grin of a content woman who doesn't need any more heartache in their lives. I'm so sorry Aurora, I think to myself. I can't take back what I've done and coming here was probably a bigger mistake.

With the guilt only eating away at me again, I place a small peck on her forehead, releasing her from my grip and exist the shower. I grab my dirty clothes off the floor, go off to my apartment and dress in some clean clothes.

I throw something simple on. A pair of jeans and a t-shirt and hop into my truck. While I'm driving, I pass the road where Jason's car wrecked. The tragic accident that destroyed Aurora's life. It's weird, but after everything my father went through, there was no record of street cameras or video capturing the accident. Maybe they put them up after the incident I question, but it still has me wondering about their existence. My dad is governor, he pulled a lot of strings to make sure there was nothing left behind. There was no evidence of me being here that day Jason wrecked his car. There was no record of video surveillance or there even being cameras in the area.

I push it in the back of my mind and keep driving on. I'm about to reach the diner but it is on the left. I go to cut my wheel, but the steering is locked. Completely off guard, I try to pull the steering the other way hoping it will adjust, but it just stays secured in its position. There is an oncoming redlight and I haven't prepared to brake. Before I know it, I have barreled into another car. The speed limit is 45 and I'm going a little above so once we make impact, I find myself blacking out as soon as our vehicles collide.