Chapter 15

Aurora

It's been a week since Steele arrested Kane and I can't help but still feel horrible, so I've decided to try and make it up to Kane. Right now, I have breakfast ready for him and I'm going to take it downstairs and surprise him with more surprises in store.

I knock on the basement door, "Kane? Kane?" No answer, so I open up and proceed down the steps. He must still be asleep. The idea of getting to admire the gentle beautiful beast asleep is somewhat inviting.

I arrive downstairs and go over to his bedroom where the door is wide open, but he's not in his bed, peculiarly. I'm about to call out his name one more time but when I turn around from the bed, there's Kane, naked!

Quickly, I sit the plate of food down on his bed and cover my eyes with my hands. "I'm so sorry Kane! I swear I knocked before I came down. I thought you were still in sleeping. I just wanted to surprise you. I guess the surprise is on me?" A most welcoming one that is. The man looks like he was chiseled out of rock and his manhood, though soft, is a thick large mass trying to touch the floor.

Kane starts laughing, "It's okay. I'm sure you've seen a naked man before. Let me grab a towel." He reaches around me to get into a dresser drawer, but not without brushing his moist flesh against my arm, sending my body into a heated shiver.

I'm afraid that he'll be able to sense the way he makes my body react to his, so I speak fast, inching away. "Since you've been here, I've caused you nothing but trouble. I've gotten Jonah to give us the day off so we can have a picnic and go swimming at the lake."

"You know you don't really have to go all out for me like this? I'm content with just breakfast in bed. I've never blamed you for the actions of Steele, but I do like hanging out with you. I also don't mind playing hooky at the lake either if it means I can spend the day with you." He gives me a small seductive smile, brushing a loose tendril of hair behind my ear.

"Eat your breakfast and I'll see you in a couple of hours. I have to run to the store to get some groceries." This man is going to be the end of me. He has me melting like butter whenever he's nearby. Since the day Steele threw him in jail, we have been growing close. I have had him eat dinner with me every night and hang out with me upstairs. Steele has kept his distance, I'm assuming, because of his dad, but I doubt that will last knowing Steele.

.............

We get to the lake around 3:00 pm. The first thing I do is set out our picnic area so we can eat. I arrange the food perfectly and then offer Kane a sandwich, which he graciously accepts. While he's nibbling away, I decide to throw the big question out there, "So Kane, why did you really come to this town?"

"What are you talking about? I told you. I like to travel." Kane says with a small twitch, his response, obviously a brazen lie.

I take a few bites of my sandwich before spurting out, "Liar."

"Actually, I came here because I heard there were hot girls with big boobies just busting out all over the place," he jokes with a cackle. He also diverts my question.

"Oh, you think you're funny, do you? " I reach into a bag of chips and throw one at him.

"You did not just do that," he grimaces.

"Um, yes I did,", I smirk, proudly tossing another.

"That's it," He grabs the hem of his shirt, taking it over his head, tossing it to the ground.

"What are you doing?" I suddenly have a bad feeling.

"You're going in the lake." A huge devious grin lines across his handsome face as he begins to stand.

"What are you nuts! I'm still dressed." I start to get up from my spot and run.

"Then you better get undressed quick," Kane yells out while I try to get away. During my sprint, I tear off my outer layers, so I am left only in my swimsuit. It doesn't take long for Kane to catch up to me, lifting me up, carrying me off into the water.

We get a few feet in the water with Kane holding me up. My arms wrap around his neck, my legs nestle tightly about his waist. I bask in the feel of our bodies entwined as one. I want more of him. I can't hold back. I nestle my head closer into his neck until I'm bringing my lips, my tongue, up against his delicious skin. He tastes divine as I lick all around in a desperate need to have this man.

With a hitching breath, "What are you doing?" Kane asks me.

"Do you want me to stop?" My hot breath whispers back onto his neck.

"No, I just thought we agreed this was a bad idea." He says that, but then he reaches around my neck, untying the back of my bikini from the top so it falls down. His hand finds my right breast, massaging my bosom with his manly calloused fingers. Firmly in and out he moves outside the nipple heightening my arousal. My kisses grow more intense, my tongue moves more fiercely.

Kane maneuvers my face away from his neck so our lips can meet, his one hand still pleasuring my breast. He greets my mouth with his tongue. Somehow, this kiss is even more delectable than the first. Frantically, my fingers tear away into his thick locks of hair while our mouths ravage one another'.

"What the Hell! I heard he was living with you but you're fucking him too!" Our kiss breaks from the sounds of Steele screaming across the lake.