Vampire Princess (BTS FF)

By _Jimin_4_Life

Y/n is an average teenage, college girl. Talented, beautiful, smart, etc, even working a part time job at a c... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Preparation
Chapter 3: The Grand Ball Begins
Chapter 4: The Battle Commences
Chapter 5: New Friends
Chapter 6: Goodbye
Chapter 7: My Return
Chapter 8: The Trip
Chapter 9: Hide and Seek
Chapter 10: New Plan
Chapter 11: Explanations
Chapter 12: Searching
Chapter 14: Encounter
Chapter 15: Truth
Chapter 16: New Roommates
Chapter 17: Dance Competition
Chapter 18: Past
Chapter 19: Painful History

Chapter 13: School

3K 103 11
By _Jimin_4_Life

Y/n Pov:

Y/n:
*Groans annoyed* "Girls!! Get up or so help me God! You know what, I'm not making breakfast anymore!!" *Starts walking away*

Lisa:
*Gets up* "Wait!! *Jumps on Y/n's back* I'll wake them up, just make us those pancakes again, pleeeeaaaaasssseee!!!"

Y/n:
*Rubs her temples* "Fine. Just wake them up. If you guys aren't down in 20 minutes, I won't give you guys any. Deal?" *Stretches hand behind her*

Lisa:
*Smirks* "Deal." *Shakes hand*

Y/n:
"So...are you getting off me or...?"

Lisa:
"Oh! Sorry. *Smiles* Hurry go! Make me those pancakes!" *Shoves you out the door*

Y/n:
"Damn chill." *Walks away*

-Few Seconds Later*

Girls:
"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Rose:
"You are so dead Lisa!!"

*Crash!!*

Jennie:
"Mia, go that way! Hurry!!"

Jisoo:
"You've done it now. That was my favorite vase!!"

*I seriously hope they don't destroy the whole house. It'll be a nightmare to clean up.*

Y/n:
"Girls!! Don't make me come up there! I won't make you guys anymore pancakes!!"

-Silence-

Y/n:
"I think they got the message."

-Time Skip-

Jennie:
"That was delicious! Come on let's go, we can't get late to class." *Smiles*

Rose:
"Me and Lisa did hell of a good job. You look hot." *Smiles proud of her and Lisa's work*

Lisa:
"Hell yeah! No wonder we're sisters." *Flips hair back*

Mia:
"I'm actually really proud of your work."

Look:

Y/n:
"I love it. I look stylish yet comfortable."

Jisoo:
"Now that that's all settled, let's go before we get late."

-Time Skip-

Lisa:
"I'm so excited to see what we're doing today!" *Jumps up and down*

Rose:
"Me too. I wonder what she'll make us do."

???:
"Have you heard about the new students?"

???:
"Ya, they are so hot! I really hope they're in the same class as me." *Pouts*

???:
"Trust me when I say, you have no chance."

Mia:
"Talk about harsh."

Y/n:
"Let's not get distracted now. Remember we still have to find roommates today or else we'll have to change it to a mixed dorm."

Jennie:
"Don't worry, we'll ask around our classes to see if any girl is interested. I'm sure we'll find some by the end of the day."

Y/n:
"I really hope so."

*RING! RING! RING!*

Jisoo:
"I'll see you girls later!" *Waves and walks away*

Rose & Lisa:
"Bye! We'll see you guys at lunch!!" *Runs away, waving"

Mia:
*Groans* "I really don't want to watch another documentary. *rubs the back of her neck* I'll see you two later." *Walks away with her head slightly down*

Jennie:
"We'll, good luck in class. I'll see you at lunch with the other girls. Bye!" *Hugs you before walking away*

Y/n:
"Okay...? I guess I'll go to class too." *Starts making her way to the studio room.*

BTS Pov:

Jimin:
"Are you ready Taehyung?"

Taehyung:
"Obviously. I'm definitely going to be the best in the school. Maybe even the best in the entire country."

Jungkook:
"Taehyung, it's okay to dream, but you have to be realistic." *Pats his shoulder*

Hoseok:
"OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!! BURN!!!!"

Taehyung:
"You really want me to kick your ass,  don't you?" *irritated*

Jin:
"Yah! Relax, you two, stop messing with him."

Yoongi:
*Nudges Namjoon's shoulder* "Look. " *looks up, signaling the other boys.*

Namjoon:
"Let's go, they're already left for their classes."

Jungkook:
"This will be interesting... " *Smirks before following behind the others,  making their way inside.*

Mia Pov:

*Damn. The bell just rang, yet I already want to leave. -_- What did I do to deserve such a boring teacher? Couldn't I have gotten a laid back teacher, or at least a good looking one? Why did I get stuck with this old guy? Aish!! Stupid Mia, you have to respect your elders.*

Mr. Sanchez:
"Quite down, quite down. Everybody take your seats, we're about to start the class. Before anything else, I'd like to present our new student. I honestly don't know why I have to present him, this is a college, I could care less who comes and who doesn't. After all, you guys are the ones who pay for this course. Besides the point, please welcome our new student joining the course, Jungkook." *Motions the guy to come in*

*I wonder who this Jungkook guy is? I wonder if he's cute?*

Girl 1:
"Oh my god. This guy is freaking gorgeous. Mmmhh, I could just eat him up!" *Giggles*

Girl 2:
"He's freaking hot! But, eww!! Your definitely not going to eat him, trust me, he doesn't know you even exist."

*Fuck!!! No, no, no, no, no!!!! What the hell is he doing here!?! How the hell did he and his brothers find us!?! I have to tell Y/n and the girls ASAP!! *

Mr. Sanchez:
"Quite down everyone, let's begin with today's lesson. Jungkook, you can sit anywhere you like." *motions for him to take a seat anywhere.*

*Out of hundreds of seats he could have chosen, he had to sit right next to me. -_- I can't text the girls like this. Uhhh!!  That stupid smirk!! I'm going to make him regret ever looking at me like that.*

Rose & Lisa Pov:

Mrs. Chinn:
"As you may know, today we'll be working on gowns. I don't want to see any kind of gown, but a red carpet kind of gown. I want you guys to use your creat-"

*Knock! Knock!*

???:
"May we come in Mrs. Chinn?"

Mrs. Chinn:
"Come in! Ahh! You must be the new students? Please, present yourselves." *smiles*

Jimin:
"Yes we are. *turns towards the whole class* Hello everyone, my name is Jimin, please treat me well." *Winks at the girls, making them all squeal*

Taehyung:
"I'm Taehyung, I hope we all get along." *Smiles, before blowing air kisses*

Lisa:
*Whispers* "Fuck!! Those are the hunters! We need to tell Y/n and the girls they're here!!" *Begins to panick*

Rose:
*Whispers* "Obviously. But how? If they're here, then their brothers should be here as well. Since they're not here altogether, then they separated in order to be in the other classes with the other girls."

Lisa:
"You're right. Damn."

Mrs. Chinn:
"You boys may sit down. As I was saying, use your creative minds. I'll be putting you guys in groups. The more minds, the better. I'll be choosing the groups, so don't start getting excited."

Girls:
*Groans* "Can't we choose our partners this time? Pleeeaaasseee!"

Mrs. Chinn:
"No. I'll put Jihyo and Momo with Taeyong and Yuta. *Time skip* Lastly Rose and Lisa, with Taehyung and Jimin."

Girls:
"Awww! Why do Rose and Lisa get to be with the new guys!?"

Mrs. Chinn:
"Since I don't know their skills yet, I'll have to put them with my best students. Take care of them Rose and Lisa, make me proud." *Smiles*

Lisa & Rose:
"We will!" *smile*

Rose:
*Turns towards Lisa and whispers* "This is going to be a pain in the ass."

Lisa:
*Whispers back* "I know."

Jisoo Pov:

*I can't wait anymore. I really want to be a doctor now. I want to help those sick kids. Uhhh! Thinking about them makes me sad. Whatever, I will study hard and become the best doctor! I will save them all! Fighting!!*

???:
"You may all take your seats. I am the new Professor Jin, but you can call me Mr. Kim if you want. I hope we have a wonderful year together." *Smiles*

*Oh no. Can't we live in peace? Why do they have to follow us here? We as sure as hell ain't leaving, nevertheless running away. If it's a fight they want, trust me, they'll regret asking for it.*

Jin:
"Let's start the class with a little quiz. *Smirks* Ms. Jisoo, do you mind going first."

Jisoo:
"Uh, not at all sir." *Nervous*

Jin:
"How many muscles are in the human body?"

Jisoo:
"There's about 650 to 840 skeletal muscles."

Jin:
"Okay. Can you name them all?"

Jisoo:
"Uh, not exactly sir."

Jin:
"I see. Well, as a punishment, I want you to make me a 20 page essay on why it's important to remember all the muscles in the human body. I want it by tomorrow."

Jisoo:
"But sir-"

Jin:
"You'll do it,  if you don't want an F on your transcripts. Do I make myself clear Ms. Jisoo?" *Smiles*

Jisoo:
"Yes sir."

Jin:
"Good. *walks away* Now class we'll begin with today's lesson..."

*Uhhh! He made me look like a fool! Why the hell did he only question me!? Those stupid hunters!! I'm going to destroy them, there is no way in hell, he'll get in my way of my dreams.*

Jennie Pov:

Mr. Jung:
"Good morning class, how was everyone's morning?" *Turns towards the class.*

Jennie and Everyone:
*Shouts* "Good!!"

Mr. Jung:
*Smiles* "That's great to hear. As some of you know, we have a new student joining us. *Turns towards the door* Please, come in and introduce yourself."

???:
"Hello, my name is Hoseok, I hope we all get along." *Smiles*

Mr. Jung:
"It's nice to meet you Hoseok. You can take a seat by...ah! Jennie. She'll catch you up on everything we've learned." *Hoseok makes his way to the empty seat next to you*

*Noooooo!!!!!! Why Mr. Jung!?! Why do you have to be so nice everyone, especially that stupid hunter!?*

Mr. Jung:
"Today we'll be learning about how to use evidence, to create a case. We'll do it together first, and then you'll do it with a partner. I want you to make a case, don't worry, you'll have all the evidence in the file, it'll even say if either you and your partner are prosecutors, or defense attorneys. There is two files for each case, that means you'll be going against your classmates. Good luck. Oh, Jennie do you mind teaming up with Hoseok? I don't want him feeling lost, your my best student, and I know you'll help him."

Jennie:
"Don't worry, I don't mind." *smiles*

Mr. Jung:
"Thank you. Now, everyone else, find a partner, when you have one, come to my desk to get a file, so you can begin your case."

*Damn. Just when I started liking my class, they had to pair me up with this idiot. I don't even think he knows I'm a vampire.*

Y/n Pov:

*I'm so tired. I hope Ms. Lee doesn't mind me taking a small nap. Oh well, I'll just lay down anyway. (Puts her head down on the desk)*

Ms. Lee:
"Now that we've got all that done. Well be pairing up in groups of-" *gets interrupted*

???:
"Can we come in Ms. Lee?"

Ms. Lee:
"Of course! Come in and introduce yourselves."

???:
"Hello everyone my name is Namjoon,  I hope we all get along."

???:
"My name is Yoongi."

Ms. Lee:
"Ok? Just sit anywhere. As I was saying, well get in groups of, hold on let me see how many are in the class. 1, 2, 3, ....,33. Okay, we're even to have 11 groups. We'll pair up in groups of 3, you can choose your partners. *Looks at the back* Y/N!!!!"

Y/n:
"What??" *wakes up fast.*

Ms. Lee:
"You were sleeping, weren't you?"

Y/n:
"Of course not."

Ms. Lee:
"For lying, I'll have to pair you up with Namjoon and Yoongi."

Y/n:
*looks around* "Oh no. Seriously Ms. Lee, please let me work alone, and I promise to do more twice the work."

Ms. Lee:
"Although that sounds good, no. Your going to work with them and that's final."

*Damn. I so want to use my powers right now, but no, I just had to promise the girls not to use them in school. (Sarcasm) They said I could only us it if there was an emergency. As much as I want to say it is, it's really not. I'll just have to squish them like bugs again. This is so annoying. If it's a game they want, then let the games begin. (Smirks)*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 3 12
Y/n is a vampire who's rude and a bully to her classmate basically everyone that's not her family. She meets Rose who's a human. Her blood attracts m...
426K 16.7K 80
Y/n is a normal teenager. Well, everyone thinks so. She has a lovely mother that cares alot about her. Her mother works as a psychologist in a hospit...
1.5K 126 27
Yoongi is one of the only Werewolves in the high school he goes to, and of course, only other werewolves know that. Jimin is a Magic with a great ha...
48.4K 1.6K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...