Manan ff:Life With My Knight

De MasterMindsHub

A love story of our very own couple manan with a loads n loads of love with a pinch of comedy and offcourse d... Mais

Myself
Characters
Murty Villa
Just the beginning
Malhotra Mansion
Shaadi??
We did it
Meeting them after long
Mother-daughter bond
A day of grief
Family reunion
Her miseries
His support
I need them....
Staying away
Situation turning worse
One heck stubborn she is
Never give up on you.
Love you mom
How is it??
Jangli billi'
Tom and Jerry fight
Is it wrong to know about your friend.
His sweet tortured
Pampering his princess
Affecting each other
Outfits
Ms. Guide
Bichara Cabir
Road side kulfi....
Mey shaadi nae krskta
Jog falls it is
beautiful memories to cherish
His realization
Bhai ke shaadi
Dii se bhabi
You are such a cry baby
Nandini: The Sherlock Homes
Monster world
Glimpse of old Nandini
Roka
Her burst out
Sleeping pills? ??
May be you're falling for me
Murty Mansion Mumbai
Murty Mansion
Mumbai it is
Manik's apartment
Love you???
They are back
Marathon bhag kr aae ho kya
Malhotra Industries & Umeed Hospital
Pr ab mein gussa hu.
Monster kahi ka
Do i love him????
INVITATION
Engagement
Surprise
Press conference!!!
Do you trust me enough???
Mr. Mean Freak
New cover???
Restless him
Patch up!!!
Welcoming Jn. Dhawan
Threats again!!!
Mukti???
He's Harshad!!!!
I'm not worth anyone.
Shattered??
I'll wait for him
Birthday🎉🎂🎊
She's dangerous mannn
Face off
Suggestions
Amritsar it is
Fab5 and World tour
Valentine!!!
Promo
Happy b'day Manik
Holi celebrations
Choose
Invitation
Mehendi!!!
Pre-wedding rituals with punjabi tadka😉
Wedding Attires
The D-day
Anand karaj
Bidai and post-wedding rituals
New beginning
Pag-phera and Reception
Home sweet home
Impressive Mrs. Malhotra
Honeymoon- #1
Promo
Honeymoon- #2
Tom n jerry cheeze
Next part
Honeymoon- #3
Typical girls
Doctor Nandini at charge
And our routine starts
Fifa night
Mr. One Track Mind.
Jaipur or Rampur💁
END
Epilogue
NOTICE
Manofying him
Let's interact
Jaipur- #1
#2-Jaipur
You love to see me worried
Soha- the dumbass!!!
Don't call untill it's important!!!
Six months anniversary!!!
Copyright

His teasing

13.3K 757 20
De MasterMindsHub

Bangalore
Mutry Villa

The boys came down in

Abhimanyu Cabir Manik

Top left- Dhruv
Top right- Karan
Bottom left- Anurag
Bottom right- Ram

Soon the girls descended down in their respective attires. The boys we're looking at their girls without blinking their eyes but one soul was eagerly waiting for his bride. The elder men cleared their throats. The boys looked here and there to hide their embarrassment. Neyonika saw her son's desperacy so not wanting to make him wait more,she called Nandini.

Nandini came down talking on her phone while holding her lab apron in other hand. They looked at the source of noise and what they saw made them freeze at their places. Manik's jaw dropped seeing his bride looking ethereal in Saree. She finished her call and saw everyone staring at her. She stood at her place nervously.

Nandini- k... k... kya hua??? Aap sb mujhe ese kyu dekh rae hai.....

Anurag- neyonika yeh pkka hmare nanhi se guriya he hai na. Mujhe toh koe aur lgraha hai bhai....

He came and side hugged her. She smiled at him and hugged him back.

Alya- I svere babe... meine aaj tk kisi ko Saree mey itna sundr lgta nae dekha.

Navya- sach mey nandu.... kya khoob jachi hai tumpe yeh Saree.

Abhimamyu- you look great baby doll.

Neyonika- nazar na lge mere bache ko.

Saying this she put kala teeka behind her ear. Nandini thanked them whole heartedly. Though she was waiting for someone's compliment but she did not show on her face. She raised her lashes and looked at Manik. He was continuously staring at her. Not able to take more she diverted her gaze to the other side. He smirked internally as he read what was going on in her mind.

Cabir- sbhi aagae hai so chale??

Abhimanyu- haa chalo...

Nandini- ehh Abhi mujhe hospital jana pdega thodi deer ke lia.

Abhimanyu- pr we are on leave right???

Nandini- haa Abhi pr vo children's ward ke cancer patients are not taking their medicines. So jana pdega. Zada time nae lgega. Bs medicine dene hai...

Neyonika- acha toh hum sb ek kaam krte hai. Hum barre Karan ke car mey chalte hai. Bacho tum sb ek car lelo aur Nandu Manik tum dono Nandu ke car lejao. Hospital hokr sidha Mandir aajana.

Dhruv- haa yeh sahi raega Aunty.

Nandini- mey ek minute apna purse lekr aae.

Cabir- all the best bhai. Enjoy....(He whispered in Manik's ear).

Manik- saale tere toh...

Before he could do anything Cabir ran from there. While everyone was moving to the cars, Neyonika came to Manik and caressing his face spoke

Neyonika- Mannu baat kr usse. Hum sb ne usse compliment diya lekin vo tera intezaar krrae thi beta.

He held her hand and spoke

Manik- mom aapko kya lgta hai... mey compliment nae dena chahta tha. Did you she how she panicked when everyone was staring at her... isilia mein tb kuch nae bola. You don't worry I'll handle.

She smiled and kissing his forehead left. Soon Nandini came down. She saw Manik waiting for her.

Nandini- emm!!! Manik.... challe??

Manik- yea chalo.

She was about to sit in the car when he held her hand and turned her. She gave him a questioning look. He closed the door and leaned forward. Huskily he spoke

Manik- do you know how beautiful you look. (He put the hair locks behind her ear). How can someone look so ethereal all the time??

Nandini shyly looked down. He leaned forward and raised her chin with his fore finger.

Manik- you look the most gorgeous girl when you blush (he spoke near her ear that his lips brushed her ear).

She was breathing heavily due to his proximity. He bit her earlobe lightly. She moaned his name. He then pulled apart and crossed his arms over his chest. He looked at her face and saw it fully red. He smirked seeing his effect on her. She saw him smirking and not able to take his teasings more she hugged him. He chuckled at her innocence and wrapped his arms around her.

Manik- chale??? Late hogae toh sbke teasings sunne pdenge.

She nodded looking down. He opened the door for her and then moved to the driving seat and started the car.

Nandini- Manik do you know the route to the hospital???

Manik- I know each and every corner of Bangalore. I have been here many times.

He held her hand and enterwinked their hands. She looked at him surprised but did not take her hand back.

Manik- Nandini?? ?

Nandini- ji...

Manik- I hope the decision of marriage is your own... I mean ke tumne kahi yeh decision kisi haste mein yaa mjburi mey toh nae liya.

Nandini- aapko kabhi mere ankhoon mey hichki chahat nazar aae. Jab bhi aap mere carib aate hai I never feel uncomfortable nor do I backed off. You say you can read me like an open book toh phir yeh savaal kyu???

He kissed their enterwinked hand and smiled.

Manik- vese ek baat btao. Tum mujhe 'aap' kyu kehti ho???I mean we are almost of the same age aur mey bhe toh tumhe 'tum' kehkr bulata hu.

Nandini- it's not about age yaa aap mujhe kya kehkr bukate hai. It's about respect. You respect me Manik. You never tried to cross your line. When I hug you I feel the same warmth which I used to feel with Ishima. I shared my darkest secret with you without thinking twice... still you never judged me. You we're always there when I needed someone to hold me. You know Manik with you I feel my life is getting back to normal. I am myself when I'm with you. (She thought of playing naughty with him so she spoke). Aur vese bhe mey apni soon-to-be-hubby ko jo mrzi bulao who are you to stop me Mr.????

Manik was surprised to hear soon-to-be-hubby from her. He looked at her and saw some mischief in her eyes.

Manik- ehh haa!!!! My kitten being bold haa..... I think I need to shut this boldness.

He stopped the car at a side and smacked his lips on her. She was initially shocked. Recovering she started responding to the kiss. Panting they broke the kiss and joined their forehead.

She was panting heavily. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks we're flushed.

Manik- is this enough or.....(Nandini palmed his mouth and nodded in a no).... Abhi toh meine kuch kiya nae wifey jb krunga toh.....

Nandini- Manik please....

He chucked and kissing her forehead and again started driving. They reached the hospital. Everyone was looking at Nandini surprised. It was the first time Nandini was in Saree in the hospital. She walked to her cabin while Manik was following her silently. Many recognised Manik but did not move as they we're busy looking at Nandini. She entered her cabin and called the nurse.

Nandini- Manik you sit here.... I'll be back in 10 minutes.

Manik- yrr mey yaha bethke bore hojaunga. I'll come along.

Nandini chuckled at his cute complaint and agreed. They walked to the children's ward. Nandini saw a nurse convincing the children but they we're not ready to hear.

Nandini- yeh kya horaha hai yaha??

As soon as the children heard her voice ,they ran towards her. She sat on her knees and hugged them all.

Boy- didi aap kaha thi itne din se. We missed you so much.

Girl- haa aur yeh nurse Aunty hum mein zabardsti medicine bhe derae hai....

Nandini- aww bacho I missed you too.

A little girl saw Manik standing behind Nandini so patting Nandini's face she asked

Girl- didi... yeh bhaiya kon hai??

Boy- mujhe pta hai... didi aapki inse shaadi hone vali hai na??

Nandini- aapko kese pta baby??(she asked surprised).

Boy- Shubh ko sb pta hai....

He then went near Manik and pulled his pant. He gestured him to bend down. Manik sat on his knees to reach his level.

Boy- Bhaiya aap humare didi ko happy happy rakhoge na???

Manik- aapki didi ko hmesha happy happy rakhunga champ...

The boy hugged him immediately and Manik too hugged him back. All this while Nandini was having a constant smile on her face. Then a girl came to him and asked

Girl- Bhaiya aap vhi hai na jo tv mey bhe aate ho. Mene aapko bohot baar gaate huna hai. Please hmare lia bhe gao na...

Manik- I'll sing for you all pr pehle aaplog medicine khao.

Girl- medicine is blahh .....

Manik- nae baby medicine is not blahh!!! Acha agar medicine khaoge na toh I'll give you chocolates.

Boy- sachi mey....

Manik- muchi baby...

The children had their medicine. They all layed on their beds and Manik started singing

Manik Nandini and the nurse put the children to bed.

Soon the children we're in deep sleep. Nandini reported at the reception and both of them left the hospital. The drive to Mandir was silent.

Hey guys!!! Here is the update...

Don't know how it is.. meine aadhi neend mey likha hai....

Drop your votes and comments. Ignore grammatical errors.

Happy reading😊😊😊

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

41.3K 1.7K 32
Nandini : Ab mei yeh natak aur nahi kar sakti Manik. You and I, it's over Manik. It's over. Two souls, Manik and Nandini, who hated each other at f...
27.5K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
740K 56K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye