Her Darkness, His Light (Book...

By SJSebastian

"Come here" he said motioning for me to step closer. I knew that I had to obey his every word. It was just th... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Part 1)
Chapter 19 (Part 2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Part 1)
Chapter 30 (Part 2)
Chapter 30 (Part 3)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Just for You💖)
Book 2

Chapter 23 (Part 1)

104K 4.2K 975
By SJSebastian

Long wait I know. But here's a new Chapter!!!  Enjoy and I can't thank you all enough for all the love and support 💖💖💖😘😘😘😘💗💗💗. Please continue to comment your thoughts. Have an amazing day ahead. God bless.

############################

"Hurry up now, you don't want to be late now do you?" Ms.Odelle said sternly. Personally, I was worried for her. I didn't want to leave her alone with Lady Esther. I looked up at Ms.Odelle but the look in her eyes seemed like she wanted me out of that place, far away from the Vampire.

And so I left.

I strode over to His room as quickly as I could. I only had a couple of minutes to spare.

I hurriedly arranged his breakfast and waited for him. Nowadays, I don't really know what to expect. So I just waited.
Half an hour later I decided that he wasn't going to show up so I started with my chores. After knowing that Flower was healthy, my mood brightened.
Most of the heavier chores were done in a couple of hours. That too made me feel a bit more relaxed but still, I couldn't ignore the fatigue that slowly crept into me. I continued on anyway.

It had to be some time close to lunch when the doors burst open. I yelped in surprise at the loud noise. He walked in and went straight for the bathroom. I was completely caught off guard and didn't even have time to bow. Since I still had some time before lunch, I ran to the kitchen to get his meal.

By the time I got back to his room, I was completely worn out. My legs were trembling due to my weakened state and the lack of food. Nevertheless, I tried to appear as normal as I could. I knew I shouldn't have overworked myself.

Once everything was prepared, I stood at the side of the table while mentally willing my legs to stay still.
I body went rigid the second the doors to the bathroom opened. The smell of soapy fragrance filled the area. He stood at the door wiping his hair for a few minutes before putting the towel away. His whole demeanor seemed a little off today.

I couldn't figure out what but there was something. He took his time approaching the table, his steps slow. That only spiked up my fear.

As he reached close to the oval table, he stopped. He faced me not moving. I remained frozen in my spot having no idea what was in store for me.

"Have you decided to go on a diet?"

Huh? 

I blinked several times not knowing what to make of his question.

"Answer me," he started to walk around the table, getting closer to me. I feared the worst. Or at least I prepared myself for the worst.

"N..no Your Highness?" I couldn't understand.

"I've been trying to get food into you, but somehow you manage to keep losing weight. How is that?" he stepped closer until we were only a few feet apart.

I remained silent.

"Aren't you a little too tired today. Tell me Little Flower,  was there too much work?" he growled out the last part of his sentence. There was only one explanation for this odd behavior.

He knew.

He knew I worked for the Lady Esther. He just wanted me to admit it and God knows what he'd do to me.

He sauntered closer and closer then took two more steps towards me until my chest was slightly touching the fabric on his body. My eyes stared at his chest.

"I will not ask again. You will answer me truthfully or suffer severe consequences. What is the cause of you being...so...
worn...out....today? Hmm?"

I shut my eyes tight and internally begged my hands to stop trembling. I didn't know what was going to happen but I did know that I had to tell him. From the way my heart was beating, I felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.

I sucked in a huge breath before I spoke.

"I did some w...work for the Lady Esther as it was requested of me Your Highness," before I could go further I felt a sharp pain in my scalp. I whimpered and held onto his hand that gripped the hair at the back of my head. He then forced my head up towards his face. I diverted my eyes to his neck instead.

"I should have you thrown into the dungeons for that." He gritted his teeth as he spoke. He sounded so animalistic and that scared me to death. He then tightened his grip on my hair. I feared that he would cause my hair to tear away from my scalp. I wouldn't be surprised if I had started bleeding.

Tears from the intense pain fell out of my eyes. "Pl....please, please let go."

His grip immediately loosened but he held on to the back of my neck. "Do you enjoy getting punished?"

"Answer me!!!"

I couldn't hear him the first time due to the throbbing in my head. That pissed him off even further.

"N....no."

"No?"

"N...no Your Highness."

"It really seems like you do."

"Please....please I'm so sor...."

"You just can't stop breaking the fucking rules can you?!" I shook my head frantically at what he said. I only did it for Henri. I didn't deliberately decide to work for Lady Esther. As I was drowning in my reasons for last night's event he took a step closer and I moved away from him.

Big mistake.

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I kicked, screamed and begged like the last time and like the last time none of those worked.

What did I do to get him to angry? I finished all my chores and I did them well. Then why did he still want to hurt me?

I didn't want to go through this anymore. The moment he dropped me on the bed I scrambled to get away from him.

"You're getting bolder Little Flower. I'm not sure how I feel about that," he chuckled. As I was almost off the bed he roughly pulled my ankle back and pinned me down with his body. That way I was laying on my front and I couldn't move at all. He was too strong and so I did the only thing I could.

I laid there and cried.

Seconds later I felt him come even closer and inhale the scent of my hair. He then began nibbling my ear. I trashed in my position but that only made him apply more pressure on me. He then flipped me around like I weighed nothing and roughly kissed my neck, moving dangerously close to my vein.

"N...no! Please stop...stop! She was hurting my friend! Ple...ase," I wailed. He only sucked and kissed me harder on a certain spot. "Please..." My begging came to an end when he kissed me on the lips.

He didn't stop. Not until he was satisfied.

"You belong to me and no one else. You will always belong to me," he growled and continued to kiss me on the side of my neck and shoulders, lightly bitting and sucking on my skin. His hands explored my entire body. I felt disgusted all over again. I hated what he was doing but I hated myself more because I was too weak to stop it.

"Say it." He suddenly spoke. I didn't know how much time passed but by at that moment I felt too weak.

"Say it!" he ordered, louder. I didn't know what he wanted me to say. My face was wet with tears and my eyes were too swollen for me to keep them open properly. He must have sensed my confusion so he brought his face even closer to mine.

"Say that you belong to me and no one else. Say it to me. Loud and clear." He spoke softly this time but anyone could hear the demand and threat laced in his voice.

"I....I belong to y...you and no one e.....else," my voice was incoherent and shaky but it was enough for him. I prayed he would just stop and would not take it any further.

My only hope began to crumble when he tightly locked both my wrists in on either side of me and brought his mouth towards mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day

India's POV

Me and Tonya and a few others were sweeping the leaves in the gardens for hours. The muscles in my upper arms and hands hurt like hell. Today the plants seemed to appear dull for some reason so all of us felt even worse.

How long did I have to live like this?  I don't know.

"Did you happen meet Eve earlier this morning?"

"No Tonya. Her work has become more demanding."

"Oh, okay. I hope I can see her tonight."

"Yeah," I sighed.

I didn't feel the slightest bit of guilt for lying. Tonya worries too much and I said the only thing that could calm her. I just had to.

I too felt bad for Eve. Among all of us, Eve is the most kind and sweet. I could never find anything bad in her. I just pray that He didn't find out about Eve doing Henri's task.

It wasn't right for her to do it but as usual her intentions were only for Henri's safety.

It was so not fair that she had to go through whatever she's facing.

What's worse is that it was the Dark Prince himself. No one was more powerful than him.

This made me think about how it all started. From all the stories and history passed down to us, I pity the humans.

They tried so hard to overthrow the Royal Pure Bloods. I remember my great grandfather telling me bedtime stories about great rebellions. He was proud of his race. My great grandma only pitied them.

"So much blood. So much blood," she'd mutter. She even scolded her beloved husband for telling me those stories. I always wondered why our kind never did anything to help. I only asked that question to my great grandma once.

The way that woman looked at me.

Well I never asked again.

She taught her family and made sure none of us broke any laws or rules set by the Royal Pure Bloods.

I only understood why after many years.

############################

Hmmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔.

😂😂😂 tell me what u think.

Muah 💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 28 28
I woke to a sudden breeze invading the warmth from the heavy blanket that caressed my skin. Here, alone with my thoughts, the still, calm quiet in th...
300K 7.3K 30
BOOK 3 "Dance with me Tallulah." His whisper slithered over my skin, tempting me to comply. I smirked as I brought forth my current, allowing it to c...
368K 7.6K 45
"Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone!" James chuckled. "Oh no princess you're coming with us" David's hand snaked around my waist, he pulle...
22.3K 1.3K 70
BOOK 1 Mage Chronicles: The Beginning. New world, New family, New friends... and enemies, Multiple mates? Kidnap, murder. A crown she wasn't ready...