UNREQUITED LOVE ❤️💔

By LoveARsindu

They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
❤️Epilogue❤️

Chapter 31

13K 556 27
By LoveARsindu

Confusion, excitement, anxious, happiness, fear.....These are all the emotions Piyu is experiencing right now.....all at the same time.

Confusion.....Why Sameer is behaving so lovingly with her?

Anxious.....Does he have feelings for her or was he just kidding?

Excitement.....The way he is flirting with her made her excited.

Happiness.....The words he said to her made her feel special and happy.

Fear.....what if it's all a dream? What if it ends even before it started? What if she gets hurt again?

******

She entered into the floor where the studio room is located and opened the door of the room which is dark and empty.

She frowned and called for the director. Lights got switched on and people came to her nervously.

" Aren't you supposed to be shooting now?" She asked them.

" Yes Madam." Director said.

" So what happened then?" Piyu asked confused.

Director, photographer and their assistants are looking at each other panicked.

" Maam actually......" Photographer stuttered.

" What's the problem?" She asked them calmly.

" Ms. Kiara." They all muttered at once.

" What she did?" She asked them frowning.

" Maam..... We can't photoshoot with that egoistic girl. She has problem with everything. She doesn't like designs, she doesn't like makeup artists, she doesn't like my photography, she doesn't listen to what director says and she wants everyone to listen to only her." Photographer finished his ranting about Kiara.

" So why didn't you inform about this to Sam then?" Piyu asked them.

" Because we don't want to get fired." They all said.

" Why will he fire you all?" Piyu asked scrunching her brows in confusion.

" Because he is her boyfriend." Some assistant said and others gasped.

" What?" Piyu asked shocked and they all remained silent.

" Who told you guys that he is her boyfriend?" Piyu asked blankly.

" She herself told maam." Director said.

" And infact now, she went to him only to complain about us." Other assistant said.

" And we will lose our jobs." Make up man said making everyone grimace.

Piyu pressed her lips in a thin line thinking and looked up smiling at them.

" Don't worry guys. Nobody is going to lose their jobs." She assured them turning to leave.

" But Sir....." They asked doubtfully.

" I will handle him." She said walking towards exit and stopped turning towards them.

" You all also come with me and sit in the conference room." She said and left with them following her.

Piyu was beyond angry with all this especially at Kiara. She reached Sam's cabin and barged in impatiently but what she saw made her words die in her throat only.

Sam and Kiara stood in a very compromising position. Sam was leaning on to his desk and Kiara was hovering over him with her arms around her neck and her face very close to his face.

When Sam looked at Piyu his heart stopped beating in fear. He pushed Kiara away from him in anger to which she stumbled and fell down on the floor.

" Piyu it's nothing like what it looks like......" He said panicked and tears pricked in his eyes seeing Piyu's shocked and hurt face.

" Mr. Khanna and Ms. Kiara..... Meeting in Conference room right now." Piyu said sternly with her blank face and left from there quickly.

His heart breaks again hearing Mr. Khanna from her again. It was all like back to square one again.

She will never trust me again.....

She will not see me as a friend also now.....

I lost her.....again.....

At this point, with the thought of losing her Sam started sobbing silently. And the reason for all this is........Sam snapped his head towards Kiara with such a venom glare in his eyes that she stumbled back with fear.

******

All of them assembled in the conference room along with Rads, photoshoot team and Kiara. They all are waiting for Sameer and Piyu. Just then Sam entered into the room looking down blankly with slumped shoulders like he had suffered a huge loss.

Looking at him like that Rads immediately got up from her seat and went to him concerned. She called him and asked what happened. He looked up at her defeatedly and tried to hold back his tears.

Rads was shocked to see him in such devastated state with red teary eyes and broken face. And before she could ask him anything, the door opened. All of them turned to see Piyu entering into the room staring ahead blankly ignoring confused, panicked, questioning and hurtful stares.

" So team, may I know how much of photoshoot is completed?" Piyu asked in business tone once all of them sat in their seats.

" Maam, actually....." They were interrupted before they could say anything.

" It will be completed soon." Kiara replied with attitude.

" Oh! But I heard that the photoshoot has not even started yet." Piyu asked narrowing her eyes at her.

" What?" Sam asked shocked looking his team.

" Yes Sir." Director said nervously.

" But why? It has been three days since you all started your work right?" Sam asked angrily but there was no reply as they were scared.

" So Ms. Kiara, care to explain?" Piyu asked looking deadly at her.

" Why should I? Ask them who are not doing their work and not cooperating with me in the shoot." Kiara accused the team who were shocked.

" Oh! So tell us what all they did so you couldn't complete the photoshoot?" Piyu asked her crossing her arms.

There was no reply, what would she tell because she was the one who didn't cooperate with them.

" Did they complain about the designs? did they complain about the makeup? did they threw the tantrums?" Piyu asked her raising her eyebrows.

" She is not able to answer them  because they didn't do any of those but she did. She was the one who is delaying the shoot from three days." Piyu said glaring at Kiara.

" She just comes and throws tantrums about dresses, designs, make-up and that this design is worse, that hair style is not good, this make up is old fashioned, that style is copied.....she just complains about everything and leaves without completing her work." Piyu continued to say looking at Sam who is now boiling with anger now.

" Sam! She is lying. This girl Piyali.....it's all her plan. That's why she arranged this meeting to accuse and insult me." Kiara said to him fake crying.

Rads was nervous. She couldn't believe that fate had made them stand again in the same situation where there is a war between right and wrong, trust and mistrust.

She is afraid what will Sam choose this time. She swears internally that she will kill him if he hurts Piyu again. She looked at Piyu who stood emotionless with blank face and then at Sam who stood calmly.

" Ms. Kiara, you are fired." Piyu declared looking directly at her leaning back on her chair.

And everyone sat shocked there looking at the girl passing orders in Sameer Khanna's office.

" And who are you to say that? I don't work under you. Sam hired me and you don't have any rights in this office." Kiara looked menacingly at Piyu who just blankly sat there.

" Sam, why don't you say anything? She is insulting a top model in your office and you just sat quietly." Kiara bellowed at Sam.

" I trust her."

They all heard this from the boss itself who is glaring at Kiara now. If looks could kill she would be dead and buried by now.

" What?"

" I trust her more than myself." He again said looking deadly at her.

Rads sighed loudly in relief and Piyu smirked at Kiara in satisfaction.

" So, anything else Ms. Kiara?" Piyu asked raising her brows.

" I will sue you and your company for insulting me and for the breach of contract especially you Piyali, I will ruin you." Kiara yelled.

" You cannot do anything. You yourself breached the contract by violating the terms and conditions of the contract." Sam said to her in his arrogant tone which made her scare.

" Not following the rules of the company, acting unprofessional, not respecting fellow employees, non cooperation, wasting the time of the company, spreading rumors about the company and the boss, leaking the matters of the company etc.....will all leads to the breach of the contract." Piyu said and smirked at her shocked face.

" You, what do you think of yourself? Being the friend of the boss doesn't make you the boss and gives you the right to interfere in this matter." Kiara snapped her and there was an obsolute silence until Rads started laughing loudly.

" Oh my God! You are so funny. You should stop modelling and act in movies as a comedian." Rads said and laughed again making others also laugh at her.

" You!....." Kiara was cut off by Rads.

" Shut up. Just shut up, we are listening to all your nonsense from that time and not any more. Do you even know who she is? She can ruin you and your career with just snap of her fingers." Rads yelled at her.

" Oh really, who is she?" Kiara asked arrogantly when rads was about to reply, the door of the room opened.

" Princess?"

All of them stood immediately and Kiara looked shocked to see AJ himself.

" Dad?" Piyu frowned.

Kiara's senses have blown away by now by knowing who Piyu is actually.

" What's happening here? We heard some yelling." Aditya asked frowning coming into the room.

" Bhai, it's nothing just some minor issue is going on." Piyu informed them smiling.

She walked to them and hugged them and they hugged her back kissing her forehead.

Sam and Rads also went to them and greeted them.

" What are you doing here?" Piyu questioned them.

" We tried to call you and you are not picking up your phone and so thought that we can check upon you and our project on our way to a meeting." AJ said to her smiling.

" So, our project is completed only advertising is there. How is the photoshoot going on?" Aditya asked.

" Yeah about that we need a professional model for the photoshoot and we are just looking for a perfect model." Sam said to them smiling.

" Good!...... Sameer beta why don't you check the models of our company? May be you can find someone from them." AJ advised him and Sam smiled gratefully at him.

" Good idea Papa, it will be easy for us to select." Piyu exclaimed happily.

Kiara still stood rooted in her spot stunned as she didn't know that Piyu is the princess of AJ's and she ruined her own career by messing with her.

" Ok now we will be going now, bye princess." AJ said.

" Bye Papa....."

" Rads you and Sameer also come along with Piyu to home to have dinner together, it's been a long time." Aditya said to them.

" Ok Bhai I will come." Rads said chirpily and everyone looked at Sam.

" Mom will be alone at home, I cannot come. I will come some other time.....sorry." Sam smiled apologetically.

" It's ok." They said smiling and left.

With this they all turned to see Kiara still standing there stupidly.

" You are still here?" Rads scowled at her.

" Sam, why don't you escort your girlfriend out?" Piyu asked him smiling.

" What!?" Sam yelled shocked.

" Isn't she your girlfriend?" Piyu asked innocently.

" What? No!!!" Sam shrieked with horror and disgust on his face which made Kiara embarrassed.

" So Sir, you are saying that she is not your girlfriend?" Director asked confused and relieved.

" No!" Sam yelled getting irritated to say the same thing again and again.

" Who told you people that?" Sam yelled at everyone.

" She herself told us that Sir." Director said.

" And not only that Sir, she also threatened us that she fire all of us since we are not acting according to her orders because she is your girlfriend." Photographer complained.

" One more time I hear that she is my girlfriend from any one of your mouths again I will surely fire you all." Sam said irritatingly.

" Sorry Sir." They apologized.

" And you. How dare you to make such lies about me? How dare you to threaten my staff? How dare you to insult my Piyu? How dare you to pull that act in my cabin? How dare you are still standing in front of me?" Sam roared in anger with each question taking each step dangerously towards her while she was shaking with fear.

All others also got scared seeing him red in anger while Piyu stopped listening rest of the matter when she heard him say my Piyu and just stared at him in awe. Rads tried to stop herself from laughing again at Kiara's fear striken face and smirked at Piyu who is in a daze now.

" Sam....." She was cut off by Sam.

" My name is Sameer Khanna. If I wasn't stuck with the contract of one assignment from my company to you then I wouldn't have never hired you for this deal." Sam spatted at her.

" Sorry.....I was just....." she said crying.

" I don't want to listen to any crap that you say now. Just get out." Sam hissed angrily.

" But....."

" GET OUT."

Sam barked making everyone flinch and Kiara ran away quickly from his office.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued........

Please vote and comment.

Stay tuned..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 4.1K 19
They hear small small foot steps coming from hall. They immediately knew whose footsteps those are. She slowly drags her feet into dinning room whil...
79.6K 4.8K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
2K 48 14
《《 ♡ Wounds heal. Scars Don't ♡ 》》 • The story of an Indian girl brought up by the most loving parents and an Indian boy who's never known love be...
244K 13K 120
Pls, First of all, watch the Teaser of my story, where you can see a sneak - peek of my story ... I hope you would enjoy it. . . . She is an innocent...