Had I known

By Aseeyaaleeyu

A story of a stepmom that loved the children but eventually tore the family apart, how? Follow as I tell you... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Hello!

Chapter 24

2.4K 237 27
By Aseeyaaleeyu

Her heart's heavy and her legs were swollen from all the walking she did without any shoe on her feet. She have nothing to eat so she decided to moved to the central market begging for food. She spent almost 2 hours begging but nobody even looked her way. She dipped her hands into the garbage bag and searched for something to put into her stomach-luckily, she found a small bread and she quickly opened the Leather and started pushing the bread into her mouth.

When she was done, she moved to the tap that's located across the market to drink water. A very huge man pushed her away making her to fall down and all her clothe soaked up with water.
"Bakida hankali ne zakizo ki kafawa mutane baki a tap dinda suke alwala? He yelled looking at jiddu disgustingly.

Kayi hakuri, I was thirsty that's why" she muttered with her raspy voice trying to stand up. He hissed before leaving the place while she quickly stood up tears flowing freely from her eyes as she walked out of the market.

God is indeed the greatest-look at how my life turned into! She thought as she walked down the road with her wet, dirty and stinky clothes.

She was so deep in thoughts that she didn't even hear the car that honked behind her, she only felt when the car hit her making her to roll on the road. She released a deep breath before blanking out.
****

She woke up around 9:00am and moved to the washroom to get fresh. She came out shortly and wore a black bomb short with black vest before walking out of her room to the kitchen.

She slept while crying yesterday that's why she got a headache and Khalid didn't bother to check on her because he was too furious about what happened yesterday.

She prepared breakfast and just when she was arranging the food warmers on the dinning table, she felt a strong arm wrapped around her small waist.
She inhaled deeply before closing her eyes as she felt his hot breath fanning the crock of her neck.

I'm sorry Sherrie, I was just angry but please forgive me" he mumbled softly sending chills down her spine.
I understand ya Khalid, it's ok" she said with a small smile.

What's for breakfast? He licked his lower lip rubbing his soft palms before sitting on a chair.he pulled her and she sat on his lap before he kissed her cheek lightly and she smiles.
He served the food and he stared feeding her until she was full and she did the same to him.

When they were done eating, They walked to the pool side. Khalid got into the water while Aydah sat by the pool putting her legs into the water because she doesn't know how to swim.

Baby get in" Khalid shouted as he played with the water.
No I don't want too" she pouted splashing the water with her legs.
He shrugged before jumping deep into the water until she couldn't see him. She started panicking because it's been a minute but still khalid wasn't out from the water. Before she could register what was happening, Khalid had already pulled her into the water with a loud thud.

Wayyo Allah na! Ya Khalid please no! Get me out" she shouted trying to get out of the water.
Ya Khalid please" she shouted again but all he did was laugh.

Just keep calm Aydah, let me teach you, it's not something scary, your just making matters worse"Khalid said and Aydah bursts out into tears.

I'm scared" she cried hugging him tightly.
Don't be baby, look here, let me teach you" he chuckled trying to free himself from her hold.

After much pleadings, she finally gave up and stopped crying and Khalid carried on teaching her how to swim.

You know the feeling when you get into the pool since morning and you don't know how and when but the moment you check the time you see it's already past 6 or 5:00pm. That's what happened to them!

They didn't get out of the pool till past magrib time. They got into his room and undressed themselves before walking into the bathroom.
They bathed together even though Aydah wasn't that comfortable with it.

They came out shortly and Khalid wore a short black trousers and put on a white jallabiya on it while Ayda wore her red silky sleeping dress and put on a long hijjab on it. He sprayed the prayer mat and they performed zubr,asr, magrib and isha prayer.

Allah ya yafe mana de wallahi, wannan irin hada sallah haka" Khalid said while Aydah just smiled before she muttered an "Amin"

She walked to the kitchen and prepared a light dinner for them. They finished eating and they moved together to Khalid's room.

He turned off the light living only the bed side lamp only before saying on the bed waiting for Aydah to come out from the walk in closet.

Khalid's eyes widened looking at her standing on a single piece black colored nighties which reached her tights.

He groaned loudly before he quickly moved towards the other side of the bed. In a swift, he pulled her down on his lap and held her by her neck.

What are your plans Aydah? Why are you wearing this? Khalil questioned hoarsely, his voice rough with the need.

She could feel him getting tended as his body's muscles were reacting to her looks.
She knew since they got married they needed each other but he stopped himself always just to make her comfortable.
He always thought about her comfort and today she would comfort him in all sense.

She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him dangerously close as his hands rested on her waist not moving an inch.

Her breasts grazed his bare chest slightly sending chills down his spine as he shuddered at the contact she made.

You want to know? She whispered seductively tucking her hot pink lips between her teeth and gave him a killer smile.

Khalid just stared at her truly lost for words, her hands slowly reached the back of his neck drawing slow patterns from their to his chest.
She ran her fingers over his hard muscular chest feeling the hardness of his body with every touch he was getting more hard she could feel his needs which was clearly seeking attention.
His eyes getting darker and darker with each play of finger she made.

God! Aydah stop this please" khalil moaned out pulling her hands off his chest.
Don't make me lose control, you know you're playing with a hungry lion" he whispered in his rough thick voice sending chills down her spine .

I can be your lioness my lion"she chuckled and with that, she claimed his lips in a searing kiss, he was shocked at first but he quickly pushed that back and closed his eyes, his desires overflowing and his hands slowly making his way up to her shoulders.

He slowly pulled the zipper of her nightie lower and lower as they continued to kiss each other breathlessly.
Aydah smiled as she felt him dissolving In that very moment.

Do what ever you want to do ya Khalid, we cannot hold ourselves any more" she whispered in his ear her voice just above a whisper which beckoned the syllabi of pent up desires.
Her lips slowly kissed his ear as her teeth grazed his skin.

He pulled her face up and claimed her lips, this time his lips dominating as his desires grew more and more. He slowly slid his hands down her shoulder removing the straps of her black nightie.
As he pulled it down to her waist Aydah cling to him tightly her body pressed on his hot one.

His hands slowly made his way up to her neck feeling her, exploring her while she moaned in his mouth with pleasure.

He pulled out breathless as he rested his forehead against her, his eyes skimming blow to look at her beautiful body.
His eyes widened as he muttered "shit Aydah! Are you sure you're not planning on killing me?
She was wearing a pair of white netted lingerie's her skin visible to his naked eyes.

She blushed looking at his darkened eyes.
He slowly touched her as he felt her moaning with his touch, her lips kissing his neck living a trail of wet kisses down to his heart.

He quickly made her stand up while her dress discarded down before he made her lay down on the bed as he hovered her as his eyes roamed over her body looking at her with hungry eyes.

Ohhhh! He groaned seducing before he kissed her lips his hands making its way to her back as he unhooked her bra pulling it roughly as he felt himself loosing his sanity.
His hands touched her breasts as she moaned out loudly and he quickly shut her with his lips.

Ke kika kawo kanki, I'm gonna punish you tonight"Khalid whispered hotly as he bites her lips making her moan out loudly.
I'm ready for any kind of punishment". Aydah whispered breathlessly as she bites back his lips as a groan escaped his lips.
He laughs before pulling her pants roughly while she pulled down his short black trousers.

Their love,their desires, their smiles, their pleasures, their cries, their screams and everything mingled in the chilled night sky as the angel blessed their first night together as husband and wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 424 25
too broken heart people. wow those relationships never go so well. or does it? well if you wanna know read and find out.
377K 12.7K 34
With marrying Tina a couple of years ago, Ben's life blossomed into a dream. A strong woman and three kids later, his mother still feels otherwise...
417 26 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fall in love, but life didn't supported them and they fall apart. The love...
3.5K 46 29
When the heartbroken and devastated Andrew and Lexi's paths cross each other, will they find love and solace for each other or they end up parting wa...