Second chances . Cameron Dall...

By AaronObsessedx

• I hope one day you find someone who can make flowers grow even during the saddest parts of life • More

Flashback .
A day to remember
Im yours and your mine
Just the two of us .
Was anything you said true ?
Second chances ?
I've missed you
Yes !
Meeting the fam!
I couldn't make him happy enough .
AUTHORS NOTE ♡♥♡♥
Authors note again '
I dont want this to end .
Seperated .
Unexpected Surprise
Its just one of those days .
Wreck !
Sorry sorry sorry
time flies
College girl !
Urrrr suprise ?
Well be responsible enough...
1 month visit .
author note !
Family
Back to Colorado
4 Months !
crying for help
AUTHORS NOTE !
Happiness and pain
half and half ?
New years , new beginnings !
best things to come !
Daddy Dallas .
tying the knot .
❤️AUTHORS NOTE❤️
NEW FANFIC!!
Plzzz

This is the end for us .

64 1 0
By AaronObsessedx

*Emilys POV*

After Cameron apologized I actually realized how lucky I am to have him . No matter how many times we get into a little fight , he's always there apologizing wether it was his fault or not . I wouldn't have my life any other way right now as long as I have him , I'm complete .

Magcon New Jersey starts in about an hour and I gotta say in pretty hyped up to see how these things go . I curl my hair deciding to do something a little different . I reapplied some mascara , eyeliner , and Chapstick not too popping but classy .

'Babe what should I wear ?' I ask walking towards the closet . 'Well I was thinking that it would be cute if my girl wore my merchandise' he answers handing me a shirt putting the exact one on . I slipped on some black shorts and my white converse .

'See we're practically matching babe' Cameron wraps his arms around my waist as I look in the mirror 'We totally have to Instagram this' I pull out my phone taking a selfie with my baby . 'I like this one' cameron says picking the one where he turned my head so we were kissing .

'Lets go the boys are probably downstairs' he says grabbing my hand and adjusting his SnapBack . All the boys were standing around in the kitchen munching on some pizza and soda . 'Hey love birdies , Get some pizza before we go' matt said stuffing his mouth with more pizza

Being the hungry person I always am I grab two slices of pizza and sit on the bar . 'It's nice to finally see a girl who eats more then a salad !' Jack j exclaims throwing his hands in the air . I shake my head and laugh covering my mouth .

'We better get going VIP starts at 5:30' Nash ruffles his hair and looks up . I take one more bite of my pizza and throw it away . I ask carter for a piece of gum so I could have a nice breath .

We all jump into the van and most of the guys are talking about how crazy this one will be and Orlando as well . But there were suspicious looks between carter Nash and Cameron . I wonder what was going on ?

*Cameron's POV*

When we walked into the venue it was bigger then it looked . I shared a status with Em , nash with Hayes , Carter with matt , the jacks shared one , Aaron with shawn , and taylor with Dillon .

'You ready ?' I ask grabbing Emily's hand 'I've been ready' then our attention is dragged to a line of girls walking in , they had VIP .

Two girls instantly walked up to me and Emily and I couldn't stop but admire the love the had towards Emily . I took there picture , then Emily took ours and we made a vine .

They all went behind the gate and we went backstage getting in order . The doors opened and screaming girls ran through . Mahogany started it off with some music and soon began calling our names .

Screams got louder when one of the boys would walk out into the venue . Emily and myself were at the end of the line , I was going to the be the one introducing her .

"Let's give it up the Cameron Dallas !" Mahagony yelled throwing her hands up in the air . I ran out high fiving all the fans hands and jumped on stage . 'So I want to bring out someone special for you guys . Lets hear it for my girl EMILY !' I laugh watching Emily walk nervously and greeting the fans .

'So to start off we're going to have a dance off how about that ?' Matt asks the fans . I wrap my arms around Emily's waist and stand aside to watch Matt vs carter . I would say it had to be a tie !

'So who thinks I will beat cameron' nash yells opening his arms and embracing me into a bro hug . 'Okay okay . I don't want to humiliate Nash but if he's up for it let's go' I chuckle as Wiggle plays . It's amazing how I get out my comfort zone when I'm with these boys . I finally give up bowing down and Nash jumps on my back and I run off stage accidentally falling and laughing with nash . We did a couple more contests and I pulled Emily into some !

"Okay . Shawn has a special performance for you guys !" mahogany yelled as shawn walked on stage "Hey guys . Today I'm going to sing say something by a great big world . So yeah here we go"

Shawn slowly picked the strings playing out the notes . I pulled Emily along with me on the floor so we were facing him . I say her on my lap and placed my head against her neck enjoying this moment .

'I love you cameron' she whispers entwining our hands and kissing my lips . 'I love you more then you will ever know' the crows started screaming and clapping once shawn finished . As the jacks and 2 virgins performed there recent songs and Nash nudged his head to the back .

'MAGCON ends in 20 minutes" carter says biting his nails . "They'll understand , just not tonight" I shrug walking back outside onto the stage . All of us gathered into our last group hug and we said our goodbyes to Bart . Emily's expression was confused and worried , but I would explain later on .

"Thank you guys so much again for tonight ! We love you guys" I yell into the mic grabbing Emily's hand and walking out . "Cameron what's going on ?" she asks stopping and hugging my torso "I'll explain tonight when were alone" she nods and we all head home .

"Thanks again for tonight bros !" Taylor spoke "This isn't the end for us . you guys know that . MAGCON was just a name to us it will never change anything" I quietly pointed out as we walked inside the house .

'I'll be back' I tell the boys following Emily upstairs . 'Listen okay . Nash , hayes , Carter and myself are no longer part of MAGCON . It's nothing go do with the boys and us , it's Bart's fault . He's been using us for the money we make and we don't need to be doing that for him anymore" I lay down covering my face with my hands .

"I'm not mad babe . It's just the fans what about that ?" she questions . "Well explain to them tomorrow it's just we are still brothers because MAGCON was just a name that labeled us" I kiss her and pull her into my lap .

"I'm sorry" I whisper hoping I didn't ruin her day . "I just want the best for you" she says in a low tone . It was the best for me .

_____________^_________^__________

GUYS IM SORRY ! I've been lacking a lot but schools coming up soon so I will try to upload as much as I can ! Thanks for the reads !! Almost 200 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
129K 1.7K 31
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
68.8K 2.8K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
16.8M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...