Ash Betrayed story.

By Tyrswing-Productions

Ash and his friends get betrayed by his old traveling Companions. find out what he does after a large amount... More

prologue/alt story
Meeting a New friend
Another meet up and shocking news
Words that are sharper than swords
Ten Years Later
Mail
Make a decision.
Ash's Choice
Red's Kanto Tournament
Bribed for something wrong and Red's first battle
The old Rival
Hate and Virginity
First Date
Final Battle in Kanto
Heart and Soul
Ethan's first battle.
A Date?
Sketchit vs Gold
A Real Battle And Doubt
Jealousy.
Lies.
Come Back. I Need Your Love
Clearing up the mistake
Ethan's Final Part 1
Ethan's Final Part 2
N and R
Too Much Love?
Regret
He is strong!
Getting the news.
Dual Champions.
Black and White
Mother
Return
Save me.
Party
Bloodshed and Love
Battle
Hilbert vs Cheren
To The finals!
Kalos Amour!
Ash's first battle in years
The Ultimate Showdown
Laserblade Entry
Bonnie's battle
Moments between couples
Calm before the Battle storm
Shalour Rematch
Forgiveness
Bonnie's struggle
The last battle of Kalos
Its Time
Going to the unknown
The Battle for the Master Rank! Part 1
The Battle for the Master Rank! part 2
Battling for the Master Rank! part 3
Revenge and coronation of the Masters!
AN answering questions not asked
Announcement

A man battle

928 20 7
By Tyrswing-Productions

From last time: Hilbert and Hilda helped a Nurse Joy from an assault from a Team Plasma member who turned out to be Cheren. 

Hilbert: THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!

Cheren: doing a job.

Hearing this gets Hilbert even more angry, he sends his fist right into Cheren face making him fall unconcious. Hilbert then looks behind him and notices two real Plasma grunts coming from behind Hilda. 

Hilbert: HILDA! BEHIND YOU!

Hilda turns around quickly before delivering a hard punch into the two grunts faces. Hilbert hurries over to make sure his girl doesn't get taken from him again. 

Hilda: is this a invasion by the new Team Plasma or what?

Hilbert: i guess you could say that they are trying to kidnap pretty people this time around. only failing to do so in the process.

Nurse Joy: could you tie these three up? im going to call Officer Jenny and disqualify that other trainer there. 

Hilbert: thank the lord for me not having to fight Cheren. i hate that guy even more than before. 

Hilda: don't worry handsome, he's going out today. 

Hilda slips her arms around Hilbert's neck and clings onto him, Hilbert chuckles while wrapping his own arms around her. 

Cheren: Hilb!

The lovebirds turn around to look at Cheren, his face is swollen after the punch he got from Hilbert. 

Hilbert: what do you want you idiotic speachless trash?!

Cheren: battle me. 

Hilbert: sorry, you're too weak, i don't battle wimps that are too weak for their own good.

Cheren: why did you battle Trip then?

Hilbert: he at least tried, you don't. you work for someone and i want to know who it is!

Cheren: battle me to find out, and let me crush you this time so i can actually get my money this time.

Hilbert: i have no idea what you just said so get up! or im not battling ya for anything. 

Cheren slowly rises up, Hilbert's battle isn't for another two hours making the two able to battle. 

Cheren: Stoutland come out!

A Stoutland appears from Cheren's Pokeball.

Hilbert: are you mad?! we don't battle inside here!

Cheren: Stoutland use Thunder Fang!

Stoutland sprints towards Hilbert with its fangs glowing yellow with electricity. Hilbert barely evades it making it crash into a window, shatter it and landing outside on one of the battlefields. 

Hilbert: lets battle out there and not here! you are just dangorous.

Cheren: hmph. 

the two walk out and Hilbert releases his Conkeldurr.

Hilbert: OK! use your Pillars and attack!

Conkeldurr runs towards Stoutland and slams his pillars into the dog's stomach, sending it up in the air and landing on the other side. 

Cheren: Giga Impact!

Hilbert: Protect into Dynamic Punch!

Stoutland gets engulfed in white light, he charges against Conkeldurr who sets up a protect while charging up a dynamic punch. Stoutland crashes into Protect but fails to break it, he gets blasted up while Conkeldurr uppercuts him with the charged punch. Stoutland is slammed into the wall behind Cheren. when the smoke fades it is shown with swirls in its eyes. 

Hilbert: take that!

Cheren: hmph, i don't care. at least i will get my money for this.

Hilbert: What are you talking about?! Now tell me who you're working with!

Cheren: working for money with N. 

Hilbert gasps. 

Cheren: that is all, now find your slut before he gets her. 

Hilbert begins to fume. Hilda didn't want to watch them battle and went to the two's room, now she is all alone!

Hilbert charges at Cheren and delivers another fatal punch to the former gymleader making him fall unconcious again. 

Hilbert: Conkeldurr return!

Hilbert: if he has done anything with Hilda im going to kill him!

Hilbert runs into the Pokemon Center, dashes up the stair ignoring the lift. he sees his door to his room. he charges at the door knocking it down due to his strength. what he sees is probably the thing he would commit suicide for.

Hilbert: YOU RAPIST!

There is N, without his white sweater and just in his boxers against a tied up Hilda who is struggling to get free. 

Hilbert charges at N, grabs him by the neck and throws him out in the hall. Hilbert closes the door to his room and faces N with the most angry face anyone can see.

Hilbert: IM GOING TO KILL YOU!

Hilbert charges at N and kicks him hard in the stomach, only to get punched in the side of his left leg, he recovers and punches N in the face. 

N: why do you have to ruin everything? we were just getting ready to have children!

Hilbert: YOU TRIED TO RAPE HER YOU SICK HUMAN BEING!

Hilbert has had enough, this time he is either killing N or hurting him in a way that does not let him roam free anymore. 

Hilbert charges again launching his fist against N who catches it and twists it, he proceeds to kick Hilbert in the back, Hilbert wrestles him off himself before he kicks him in the stomach followed by a hard fist against his face. N falls on his back, he begins backing up in fear of Hilbert who is following him with a murderous expression. 

Hilbert: you know what N? Do you know how people like you should be treated?!

N: they should be loved because they have found true love?

Hilbert kicks him between the legs and screams: NO! THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED BEYONG BELIEF!

all the shouting and fighting has attracted a large crowd. 

suddendly. 

Officer Jenny: OK thats enough Hilbert!

Hilbert: officer, please just let me hurt him!

Jenny: can't do that Hilbert, this time he is arrested and he is not getting out. to that extend you all should be safe from him. 

Hilbert sighes in tiredness. he was so close to finaly ending it, and Jenny just had to ruin it. she can't even arrest the idiotic trio of Team Rocket and she believes she can hold onto a man that has escaped two times already? Hilbert shakes his head and goes to the room again. 

He helps Hilda get loose from the binds. when she is free the two embrace again. 

Hilbert: sweety, stay with me for all that is good ok?

Hilda. definitely, i don't want to be his slave. but tell me, you wouldn't do such a thing would you?

Hilbert: what are you talking about?

Hilda: used those binds to do it with me?

Hilbert: of course not! im not N now am i?

Hilda: of course your not N, i just needed reassurance from you. 

the two keep hugging each other til Hilbert's battle. 

Wrapping up another chapter. 

Question: how is it possible in Arceus nightmare for me to end up in 10th place in most popular Amourshipping books? i haven't even gotten to the amour part and im still there. besides from that im ever glad that you read, i feel like im in debt to yall, somehow i don't know why. 

Have an awesome day next and stay tuned for another chapter. especially since im getting the writers block for quite a few hours now.

That is all.

Peace. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 831 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...
117K 1.1K 28
So this is my first story and I will try to update it ASAP. After losing to Alain in the kalos league and saving kalos, our hero departs with his fri...
58.3K 1.1K 39
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN POKEMON SADNESS Follow Ash's journey through Kanto with his friends. He will be smarter, colder, and basically way more bada...
20K 326 22
Red, the Ex-champion of Kanto is returning home on a mission to catch the legendary pokemon. However, through a series of events he crosses paths wit...