BNHA Story Idea's

By KittyKatKamisa

A few ideas of BNHA I have that I may make into full stories. Enjoy! Ps - You can take these stories and mak... More

UA For The Supernatural
My Idol
My Idol
Babysitting U.A. Students
Bet to Win His Heart
My Crazy Villain
My Crazy Villain
Stuck Between Two
Stuck Between Two
Which Side?
Which Side
My Royal Mermaid
My Royal Mermaid
2 Teachers 1 Student
Inverted Portal Jump
My Fantasy
My Fantasy
Suicidal
Suicidal
Rare Cat
Rare Cat
From Teen to Child to Neko
Jealousy
Jealousy
Cafe Musical
Cafe Musical
Angels & Devils
Angels & Devils
Izuku's Mask
Izuku's Mask
My Lullaby
My Lullaby
Radioactive
Radioactive
Forest Spirits
Forest Spirits
Ghouls Exist
Ghouls Exist
You're One of Them?!
Cats & Dogs
Cats & Dogs
Famous Transfer Student
Angel Deku
Angel Deku
The Green Wolf
The Green Wolf
Mute Tamer
Mute Tamer
The School's Ghost
The School's Ghost
Roommates
Roommates
Deku The Hacker
Deku the Hacker
The Game Creator, Delinquent & Movie Star
Villain on the Loose
Rare Find
Rare Find
The Maid & Butler Cafe
The Maid and Butler Cafe
The Assistants
The Assistants
Military Villain
Military Villain
Rockstar
Rockstar
The Sleeping Beauty
The Sleeping Beauty
MPD
MPD
The Letter
The Letter
The Ram
The Ram
Thief
Thief
Stuck with a Wolf
Stuck with a Wolf
In the Stars
In the Stars
Grief Return
Grief Returns
On the Run
On the Run

The Game Creator, Delinquent & Movie Star

280 4 1
By KittyKatKamisa

Prologue~

Izuku Midoriya. A famous game creator known to the public as Deku who has created many, many games gamers love. He is a collage student at U.A. Collage, lives alone (though now in a dorm) and loves music, singing and drawing. Also wears glasses when working.

Katsuki Bakugou. Goes to U.A. Collage and is known for being a delinquent. He's the leader in his group and is very rich. Lives alone (now in a dorm) and spends most of his time skipping class, bullying others and making a mess around the collage property.

Shouto Todoroki. A famous movie star known by many, many names. A collage student at U.A. Collage, lives alone (now in a dorm) and absolutely despises his father. He loves his mother and siblings, besides Touya, or Dabi as he's better known, and loves cold soba.

Story start~

-Izuku's P.O.V-

'They finally implemented the dorms! I wonder who my roommates will be. I just hope they're nice. If not, I'm screwed.' I thought, sweat dropping. I was heading back to my little office area in the computer lab to work on my new game.

I finally made it and entered, setting down my books, sat down on the chair and placed my glasses on. I switched my laptop on, entered my password and opened my newest folder. It opened up a bunch of different coding and game implements. I started to type in a bunch of new codes and added them to the base part. This'll take awhile.

*Time Skip*

I finally finished what I wanted done and turned it all off. I took my glasses off and gathered all my books before heading off to my new dorm. I was in no. 18 with no clue who my roommates were. With a sigh, I entered the dorm building and headed up to the second floor to find the dorm. After a few minutes of searching, I found it. I grabbed the knob and opened, only to be met with a pillow to the face.

'Oh god...' I mentally cried as I removed the pillow.

My two roommates were having a pillow fight, since there were no weapons around, luckily. There was an angry ash-blonde, aka Katsuki Bakugou, the delinquent and a multi-haired male, aka Shouto Todoroki, the movie star. Just my luck. The two rich kids with a bad attitude. I slipped passed them and claimed the empty bed, placing all my stuff on it. I found a bag with my name on it in the corner of the room. I grabbed it and began to unpack, dodging pillows that were thrown in my direction.

'I'm just going to have to get use to this.' I mentally sighed as I packed away all my clothes and personal belongings.

I made my bed before sitting down on it, watching the fight playing out in front of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 11.3K 151
Just a bunch of random ideas that come into my head for Bakugou. Ships- 💥🧭- Crossover 💥🚫-No Ship 💥🥦- BakuDeku 💥🏃- BakuIida 💥🎶- BakuJirou...
242K 2.1K 56
Into the Dekuverse. Different stories and adventures of deku and the crew. Over seas class 1-gay will travel. Battles will be fought and charters wil...
8.1K 41 34
Most of these will be bkdk or tddk, but I will take requests. You can just comment them or I will have a request page. Non of the art or characters a...
23.5K 580 42
So, uh. Hi. I made a one-shot book, 'cuz I have so many ideas in my head that I'd be a shame if I don't share them. I'll usually make one-shots from...