BNHA Story Idea's

By KittyKatKamisa

A few ideas of BNHA I have that I may make into full stories. Enjoy! Ps - You can take these stories and mak... More

UA For The Supernatural
My Idol
My Idol
Babysitting U.A. Students
Bet to Win His Heart
My Crazy Villain
My Crazy Villain
Stuck Between Two
Stuck Between Two
Which Side?
Which Side
My Royal Mermaid
My Royal Mermaid
2 Teachers 1 Student
Inverted Portal Jump
My Fantasy
My Fantasy
Suicidal
Suicidal
Rare Cat
Rare Cat
From Teen to Child to Neko
Jealousy
Jealousy
Cafe Musical
Cafe Musical
Angels & Devils
Angels & Devils
Izuku's Mask
Izuku's Mask
My Lullaby
My Lullaby
Radioactive
Radioactive
Forest Spirits
Forest Spirits
Ghouls Exist
Ghouls Exist
You're One of Them?!
Cats & Dogs
Cats & Dogs
Famous Transfer Student
Angel Deku
Angel Deku
The Green Wolf
The Green Wolf
Mute Tamer
Mute Tamer
The School's Ghost
The School's Ghost
Roommates
Deku The Hacker
Deku the Hacker
The Game Creator, Delinquent & Movie Star
Villain on the Loose
Rare Find
Rare Find
The Maid & Butler Cafe
The Maid and Butler Cafe
The Assistants
The Assistants
Military Villain
Military Villain
Rockstar
Rockstar
The Sleeping Beauty
The Sleeping Beauty
MPD
MPD
The Letter
The Letter
The Ram
The Ram
Thief
Thief
Stuck with a Wolf
Stuck with a Wolf
In the Stars
In the Stars
Grief Return
Grief Returns
On the Run
On the Run

Roommates

213 2 2
By KittyKatKamisa

Prologue~

U.A. Academy. An Academy for the rich, powerful and intelligent. Everyone that goes there falls into one of these three categories. If you're lucky, you'll fall into two or even all three. That's where the student Izuku Midoriya comes in. He is one of the few in all three. Sure, he doesn't look like a fighter. But, he's actually stronger than you'd think at first glance. He's one of the smartest people in the school and is rich thanks to his fathers company, the Midoriya Inc.

Izuku is one of the most popular kids at the school, and even has his own protection squad. The Deku Protectiln Squad to be exact. It consists of Ochaco Uraraka, Tenya Iida, Shouto Todoroki and Asui Tsuyu. But, their formally known as the Deku Squad. If someone wanted to talk to Izuku or even get close to him, they'd have to get passed this squad.

Izuku is probably the brightest, kindest, nicest person you'd ever meet. He doesn't brag about anything and helps those in need. He's always happy and smiling, filling the room he's in with sparkling aura. His aura alone is enough to life people's spirits. Because of this, a whole fan group was made. Everyone there knew Izuku, but, over 90% hadn't even talked to him. That's how extreme the Protection Squad is.

That's enough about Izuku. Today, U.A. is finally implementing dorms. Every student shares a room with 6 others, seiner and/or junior. This is where the story begins s.

•-Third Person-•

"Are you excited Deku-kun? We're finally gonna see who our roommates are!" Ochaco exclaimed as they walked down the hall.

"I jut hope I'm with someone I know." Izuku said.

"It appears that there's a big line to get passed first though." Tenya pointed out to the large line in front of them, all crowding around a board.

"I got this." Tsu said, running off to the line.

She slipped through everyone to the front. She scanned the list, finding everyone's name and dorm number. She then ran back, slipping passed.

"I'm with Ochaco-san in room 17. Iida-kun's is room 9 and Deku-kun and Todoroki-kun are in room 14." Tsu said.

"Yay! I'm with Shouchan!" Izuku cheered, hugging the taller male who whispered a very quiet "yes."

"Cool! Let's go check out the rooms! Race ya there!" Ochaco said, running off.

"Hey! No fair! You got a head start!" Izuku called after her.

They all ran out of the school building around back before coming to a halt outside another building. It was huge!

"Woah..." they all murmured.

"Let's go!" Izuku said, grabbing their hands and running in.

They parted ways as they had to find their rooms. Tenya found his and entered, leaving Izuku and Shouto to find their's. After a few minutes of searching, they found room 14.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Alpha Male By

Fanfiction

172 18 13
BNHA FanFic BakugouXDeku Omegaverse AU Disclaimers I own nothing of My Hero Academia. must be 18+ to read. Adult themes, triggering themes, and smu...
52.2K 860 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
70.4K 533 22
Are you a BNHA multi-shipper? Well this is the book for you! Wether angst, Lime, Lemon, Fluff, Yaoi, this book has it all! Read one-shots from the e...
201K 7.1K 54
─── complete ღ WARNING: fetus writing ⤷ 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔 admired his childhood friend Bakugou for the longest time, to the point where he fell in love wit...