Demi Lovato Imagines

By Demi___Imagines

More

Leaked
Shouldn't Have Waited
You Got Me
Shouldn't Have Waited Part 2
Relapse
No Problem
Already Gone
Kicking and Screaming
These Four Walls
Stay
Already Gone Pt 2
Stealing
Want You Back
Don't Be Nervous
And Baby Makes Three
These Four Walls Part 2
Must Love Dogs
Leave Your Lover
Second Best
Second Best Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 3
Last Night
Second Best Pt 3
These Four Walls Ch 4 Pt 1
These Four Walls Ch 4 Pt 2
Senses
Star Struck
Second Best- Final
Not What You Think
Ready
These Four Walls Pt 5
Sticks and Stones
Confident
You Belong With Me
Watch Me
Girl Next Door
Proud
Caught
Happiness
These Four Walls Pt 6
Break
Changed
Good Thing
Didn't Mean It
Caught Pt 2
Camping
Talk to Me
These Four Walls Pt 7
Just Friends?
Silence
Perfect
With Love
I Needed You
Temporary Forever
Not So Bad
The Mechanic
Straight Girls
Mistake Pt 1
Surprise
Pretending
Hold Me Close
Mistake Pt 2
Mood Ruiner
Bad for Me
Do It Better
Truth or Dare
Distraction
Trouble Is
My Secret
Mile High Club
Little Talks
The Worst Thing
Behind the Scenes Pt 1
Behind the Scenes Pt 2
Welcome Home!
Goodbye
Behind the Scenes Pt 3
Behind the Scenes Pt 4
Play With Me
Behind the Scenes Pt 5
I'm Here
Kiss Me, Not Him
So Wrong
These Four Walls Pt 8
Besame Mucho
So Wrong Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 9
Another Chance
Behind the Scenes Pt 6
That's My Job
Care For You
She's Always Right
I'll Be There
Tell Me
So Much For You
What He Doesn't Know
Band Girl
Over Pt 1
Behind the Scenes Pt 7
These Four Walls Pt 10
Be Careful With My Heart
Risking It
Over Pt 2
So Wrong Pt 3
Link for Behind the Scenes Pt 8
Not So Bad Pt 2
Do You Promise?
Home Movie
So Wrong Pt 4
Over Pt 3
Behind the Scenes Pt 9
Missing Pt 1
Darling, You'll Be Okay
Missing Pt 2
Tease
Missing Pt 3
Better Now
Better Now Pt 2
Behind the Scenes Pt 10
I Picked You
Missing Pt 4
Special Kind of Pretty
Not Always Strong
Our Love
Missing Pt 5- Reposted
Welcome Interruption
She Hates Me
Shy
Don't Blame Me
Band Girl Pt 2
So Wrong Pt 5
These Four Walls Pt 11
Hard to Get
Behind the Scenes Pt 11
Oops
Missing Pt 6
Not Coming Home Pt 1
The Best Medicine
Don't Blame Me Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 12
Don't Blame Me Pt 3
Now You're Gone
I Thought You Were The One
Behind the Scenes Pt 12
Just One Night

You're Mine

9.7K 137 7
By Demi___Imagines

You don't know why you even bothered going to parties with Demi. A small part of you hoped that maybe this one would be different, but so far it wasn't. It happened every single time: you and Demi would arrive to the party and she would stay with you for a few minutes, but then she would ditch you to go talk to other people.

You really hated it. Most of the time you never knew anyone else, so you were forced to make awkward small talk with the other people who had been abandoned by their dates. Quite frankly, you were tired of it. You searched the room until you found Demi. She was talking to a random person who you didn't recognize, deeply engrossed in whatever conversation they were having.

You started to walk over to her, only to be bumped into by a guy who wasn't watching where he was going. He immediately started apologizing, but just as you were about to snap at him you looked over in Demi's direction and got an idea.

Putting on your best flirty smile, you twirled a strand of your hair between your fingers and looked at him seductively. “That's okay. I've been lonely all night, I could use a handsome boy like you to keep me company.” In one instant you had him wrapped around your finger.

“How could I turn down a pretty lady like you? My friends are over there if you want to join us.” He pointed over to a group of guys standing at the side of the room with drinks in their hands. They all looked like typical douchebags, but you didn't care. He smiled when you agreed, wrapping his arm around your waist and walking you over to them.

“Guys, this is...” he looked down at you, having not asked your name. “Y/N” you said with a smile, winking at one of the guys that was checking you out. They all introduced themselves but you didn't pay attention, it's not like their names actually mattered. The only one you bothered remembering was Cole, the one who had bumped into you.

They quickly returned to their conversation, making sure to include you. You made sure to flirt with each of them, especially Cole. You leaned into him, not even blinking as he dropped his hand to rest on your ass.

When they switched the topic to sports, you tuned them out and looked to see what Demi was doing. She happened to look up at the exact same moment, her eyes locking on yours. You smirked at the look on her face when she saw where Cole's hand was placed. Turning away from her and back to the guys, you had to stop yourself from laughing at what Demi was probably thinking.

Several minutes of their obnoxious conversation continued before you felt a hand wrap around her arm. You didn't even have to look to know who it belonged to. “Excuse me, I need to borrow Y/N for a while” Demi said as sweetly as she could manage. She didn't give you a chance to say anything before yanking you away from the group.

“What the hell Demi? I was having fun talking to them.” You really weren't, but you just wanted to see how far you could push her. She didn't respond as she shoved you into a room and shut the door behind her. “The bathroom? You could've just told me where you were going, I don't need to join you” you observed, trying to appear oblivious.

“You can't talk to guys like that” she finally said, crossing her arms and staring at you. You took a moment before answering, trying to think of the best response that would cross the line. “Why not Demi? They were all so fun to talk to. If you don't have anything to say I'm just gonna go back to them” you said, turning around and reaching for the door handle.

“No” Demi snarled, shoving you against the door. You gulped when she brought her hand to your ass, squeezing hard. “When I saw that guy touching you, I wanted to rip his head off. Do you know why that is, Y/N?” You shook your head, wanting her to tell you how she felt.

“Because he had his hands on something that belongs to me.” And there it was. You decided to play with her some more, just for the hell of it. “But Demi, I liked the way he touched me” you said in an innocent voice.

That was the one thing she needed to hear to be pushed over the edge. You bit back a squeal as she spanked you, something you weren't expecting. Just as quickly as her hand landed it was gone, resting on your stomach. “That wasn't very smart to say” she growled lowly into your ear. Your breath caught in your throat as her hand started moving down, slipped past the hem of your skirt and into your panties.

“Is this because of him?” she asked, barely brushing one finger against your wet pussy. “Maybe” you mumbled. She pulled her hand out and slipped it up your top, her nails lightly scratching across your skin until she groped your breast. “Wrong answer” she said, twisting your nipple in her fingers.

You loved when Demi got like this. You weren't even looking looking at her yet you could practically feel the fire in her eyes, making you want her even more. Her other hand soon made it's way up your top as well, this time slipping under your bra. At the contact, you pushed back into her, grinding onto her front.

“You're such a naughty girl.” You moaned when her teeth sunk into your neck, not caring that she was going to leave a mark. That's why she was doing this, after all. “I want you” you whimpered, tossing your head back to rest against her shoulder. She smirked, having just been given the upper hand. She really had it the entire time, but now you had just handed it to her on a silver platter.

“Who do you belong to?” she questioned, bringing her hand back to your already dripping pussy. You didn't respond, too overwhelmed by desire to find your voice. “I asked you a question” she said, pinching your clit. “You” you weakly said, feeling like your legs could give out at any second.

“Are you going to let everyone outside know that?” This time you could only manage to nod. You couldn't see straight, let alone talk. She put her leg in between yours to nudge them farther apart, giving her hand more room to move.

Without giving you any warning, three fingers were suddenly plunged into your burning hole. “You're so tight” she groaned, giving you a few seconds to adjust before she started moving in and out. She hadn't paid any any attention to your clit, and you were in dire need of some friction. You looked at her with pleading eyes, begging her to do something.

“I'm not sure a naughty girl like you deserves for me to give her what she wants.” But even as she was saying that she let go of the breast she was groping and used it instead to briefly flick against your clit. You were so desperate for stimulation that you wanted to cry. You bucked your hips against her hands, hoping she would get the message.

She did, using only her index finger to press down hard on your clit and rub it in tight circles. You were so distracted by her touch that you didn't feel her poking at your hole with a fourth finger, not noticing until she slipped it in next to the others. You moaned loudly at how she was stretching you, giving no regard to the fact that people could most likely hear you.

“You're such a slut. You think those pathetic guys can satisfy you like I can? You're wrong. Say it. Say that I'm better or I'll leave you here” she whispered, moving her fingers faster. You cleared your throat so you could find your voice, swallowing several times until your mouth was no longer so dry.

“You're b-better Demi,” you panted, “you're the best.” Hearing your last words she started slamming her fingers in and out, rubbing your clit with two fingers from her other hand. You were so close and Demi knew it. “Whose name are you going to say? When I make you cum, are you going to scream his name?”

No, her name was the only name that would be leaving your lips. You closed your eyes and focused only on the intense pleasure she was giving you. You could hear her heavy breathing in your ear, turned on just from pleasuring you. She pinched your clit hard one last time, and that was all you needed.

“DEMI!!” you shouted, releasing onto her fingers that were buried deep in your pussy. Her lips that were pressed against your exposed neck turned into a smirk, knowing that everyone now knew you belonged to her. She pulled her fingers out slowly, one by one so you could feel it as each one was removed.

“You taste so good” she moaned, sucking your juices from her fingers. You were too spent to turn around and look at her, thankful for the door you were pressed against. “So remind me, who makes you feel like that?” She turned you around so you could look at her, helping to keep you standing. “You do Demi, only you.” She smirked at you and moving you out of the way, leaving you resting against the sink. “And don't forget it.” She said no other words as she left you in the bathroom, still struggling to catch your breath. After this, you knew one thing for sure: you couldn't wait until the next party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.2K 31
Demi Lovato Story Samara Garner is a normal 17 year old, with a simple uncomplicated life. Demi Lovato is an famous international Pop Star. Two g...
612K 14.5K 200
Demi Lovato imagines here! Completed on August 26, 2017. Check out Demi Imagines 2.0 for more! © 2017 Erika Smith (jawdroppingluke) All Rights Reser...
176K 2K 31
Here we have Lesbian Imagines of the one, the only Demi Lovato! Short stories to tell your grandchildren? Hahaha! Enjoy sugar tits!! 😂
58.5K 955 16
Just imagines with you and Demi (gxg) Feel free to send any request :)