Demi Lovato Imagines

By Demi___Imagines

More

Leaked
Shouldn't Have Waited
You Got Me
Shouldn't Have Waited Part 2
Relapse
No Problem
Already Gone
Kicking and Screaming
These Four Walls
Stay
Already Gone Pt 2
Stealing
Want You Back
Don't Be Nervous
And Baby Makes Three
These Four Walls Part 2
Must Love Dogs
Leave Your Lover
Second Best
Second Best Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 3
Last Night
Second Best Pt 3
These Four Walls Ch 4 Pt 1
These Four Walls Ch 4 Pt 2
Senses
Star Struck
Second Best- Final
Not What You Think
Ready
These Four Walls Pt 5
Sticks and Stones
Confident
You Belong With Me
Watch Me
Girl Next Door
Proud
Caught
Happiness
These Four Walls Pt 6
Break
Changed
Good Thing
Didn't Mean It
Caught Pt 2
Camping
Talk to Me
These Four Walls Pt 7
Just Friends?
Silence
Perfect
With Love
I Needed You
Temporary Forever
Not So Bad
The Mechanic
Straight Girls
Mistake Pt 1
Surprise
Pretending
Hold Me Close
Mistake Pt 2
You're Mine
Bad for Me
Do It Better
Truth or Dare
Distraction
Trouble Is
My Secret
Mile High Club
Little Talks
The Worst Thing
Behind the Scenes Pt 1
Behind the Scenes Pt 2
Welcome Home!
Goodbye
Behind the Scenes Pt 3
Behind the Scenes Pt 4
Play With Me
Behind the Scenes Pt 5
I'm Here
Kiss Me, Not Him
So Wrong
These Four Walls Pt 8
Besame Mucho
So Wrong Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 9
Another Chance
Behind the Scenes Pt 6
That's My Job
Care For You
She's Always Right
I'll Be There
Tell Me
So Much For You
What He Doesn't Know
Band Girl
Over Pt 1
Behind the Scenes Pt 7
These Four Walls Pt 10
Be Careful With My Heart
Risking It
Over Pt 2
So Wrong Pt 3
Link for Behind the Scenes Pt 8
Not So Bad Pt 2
Do You Promise?
Home Movie
So Wrong Pt 4
Over Pt 3
Behind the Scenes Pt 9
Missing Pt 1
Darling, You'll Be Okay
Missing Pt 2
Tease
Missing Pt 3
Better Now
Better Now Pt 2
Behind the Scenes Pt 10
I Picked You
Missing Pt 4
Special Kind of Pretty
Not Always Strong
Our Love
Missing Pt 5- Reposted
Welcome Interruption
She Hates Me
Shy
Don't Blame Me
Band Girl Pt 2
So Wrong Pt 5
These Four Walls Pt 11
Hard to Get
Behind the Scenes Pt 11
Oops
Missing Pt 6
Not Coming Home Pt 1
The Best Medicine
Don't Blame Me Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 12
Don't Blame Me Pt 3
Now You're Gone
I Thought You Were The One
Behind the Scenes Pt 12
Just One Night

Mood Ruiner

8.5K 106 1
By Demi___Imagines

“I can't wait to get home” Demi purred in your ear while teasingly trailing her hand up your thigh. You blushed when the driver looked in the rear-view mirror with a knowing smirk. Demi had been gone for a little over a month doing promotional shows, and she was extremely sexually frustrated. You were too, but you just had better control over yourself.

“Just a few more minutes” you reassured her, brushing her hand away. She huffed but listened to you, clasping her hands together to restrain herself. She was getting more anxious as each minute passed, and by the time the driver pulled up to your house she was squirming in her seat.

The second she closed the front door she was already dragging you to the bedroom. “Someone's in a rush” you joked as she pushed you onto the bed. “I need you so bad” she muttered, kissing your neck. You tugged at her shirt to remove it, quickly moving your hands to her breasts. Her lips made their way to yours, connecting in a passionate kiss. She reached behind herself to unclasp her bra, sliding it off and dropping it on the bed. You rolled her hardened nipples between your thumb and index finger, delighting in her small gasps of pleasure.

She grabbed the bottom of your shirt and started to pull it up, but your arms were in the way. You realized what she was trying to do so you let go of her breasts to help her, slipping your top over your head. She smirked when she saw you weren't wearing a bra, bending down to flick her tongue over a nipple.

You ran your fingers through her hair to hold her head closer to you, moaning when she grazed your nipple with her teeth. She enveloped it with her mouth, sucking slowly. Her hand covered your ignored breast and left it there, unmoving.

“Demi” you whined, placing your hand over hers to get her to do something. She complied, massaging your soft breast in her hand. Now that she was here and touching you, it hit you just how badly you wanted her. You didn't think it would be possible to wait any longer, nor did you want to.

You slid your hand under your pants and into your panties so you could start rubbing your clit. You moaned at the contact and bucked your hips up, at the same time pressing your thigh against Demi's center. You felt her start grinding on your thigh, making you want more from her.

You pulled your hand out and brought your other hand down so you could remove the rest of your clothes, sliding your pants down, along with your panties. You moved your hand back to your clit, and it wasn't long until Demi's hand joined yours.

She let go of your nipple and brought her face back up to meet yours. “Did you think I wasn't going to take care of you?” she whispered, nipping at your earlobe. You kissed her in response, aching to feel her wetness. She helped you in taking off her pants, followed quickly by her panties.

You dragged your fingers through her slit, moaning at how wet she was. “One month” she reminded, as if you had forgotten how long it had been. Your fingers quickly found her clit, rubbing it in fast circles. She pushed two fingers into you, pushing you to do the same. You slid in one finger at first, purposely taking your time so you could tease her.

She kissed you hard to show she didn't want to be teased, so you pushing in two more fingers. “Fuck” she breathed, pumping her fingers at the same pace you were. Her eyes locked with yours and you could feel yourself getting closer just from the intense look she had. “Hold on” she said, feeling your walls tighten around her fingers.

You whined in complaint when she slipped her fingers out, grabbing your wrist and making you do the same. You looked at her confused, not understanding what she was doing. There was no way she wanted to stop, so obviously she still had something planned.

“I want to try something new” she explained. You bit your lip while watching her adjust your positions. She angled your legs so they were spread wider, settling herself down on top. You moaned loudly when her hot and wet pussy was pressed firmly against yours, something you had never done with her.

“Do you like that?” she asked, as if it was even necessary. You loved it, and to show her that you did, you placed your hands on her hips and encouraged her to start grinding. Every time her clit bumped up against yours, you felt yourself getting closer to reaching your peak.

You moved your hips against hers, causing her to grind down harder. “D-Demi...fuck!” you yelled as you let yourself go. She bent down to kiss you, and you could hear her breath hitching as she came. She moaned with you as a flood of wetness hit your pussy. Her movements slowed down, along with yours.

You were both breathing heavily as she rolled off of you, struggling to catch your breath. “I can't believe we've never done that before” you panted. She smirked at you, brushing her hair away from her face. “We'll definitely be trying it again.”

Even though both of you were sweaty, you pressed yourself up against her, putting your hand behind her neck to bring her lips to yours. The soft kisses continued for several minutes before you pulled away to rest your forehead against yours, looking into her eyes. “I missed you” you said, not just referring to her body. You had missed everything about her, the house was empty without her in it.

“I missed you too” she replied before capturing your lips in hers. You closed your eyes and didn't oppose to her positioning herself above you again. You held her face in your hands so you could deepen the kiss.

It was long until you felt her fingers against your clit again. You weren't in the mood anymore, having put so much energy into the previous round. You started to move a hand down to stop her, but before you could, she grabbed it and pinned it above your head, along with your other hand.

“What the fuck?” you asked after pulling away from the kiss. She didn't give you an answer, instead choosing to bite down on your bottom lip before trying to kiss you again. Her fingers were moving much too fast on your already overstimulated clit. “Demi, stop it” you commanded.

“Shut up” she snapped, not listening to you. “After one month I need more than one time.” You didn't know what to make of the glare she was giving you. You attempted to get your wrists free, but her grip was surprisingly strong.

Her fingers started probing your entrance, so you tried to push her away with your legs. Unfortunately, that's where most of her weight was concentrated. Since you couldn't use your legs you had to quickly think of something else.

You decided to try and wiggle your hips to get away from her, but that didn't work either. “Stay still” she demanded, working her finger into you. Tears sprung to your eyes, not wanting this at all. You needed to get your hands free, and the rising panic you felt gave you just enough adrenaline to jerk away from her strong grip.

The sound of your hand slapping against her face bounced off the walls. Your palm stung, pain reaching into your tingling fingers. Demi gasped and you looked at her, a bright red mark already appearing on her cheek.

She flinched as she brought her fingers to lightly touch her cheek. “I-I told you to s-stop” you stuttered, letting a few tears fall. You relaxed a little when you saw the apologetic and ashamed look in her eyes. “Baby, I'm so sorry” she whispered, wiping away your tears.

You pushed her hand away, still hurt that she didn't listen to you. “Why didn't you stop?” She shrugged, but you knew there had to be a reason. You motioned for her to get off of you so you could get dressed, and she practically scrambled off. You slipped on a loose shirt and sweatpants, watching her do the same.

You sat back down on the bed but she didn't join you, opting to just stand in front of you. “Why?” you asked once again. “I wasn't thinking. I was being selfish, but I didn't mean to hurt you. Please Y/N, I'm so sorry” she said, asking for your forgiveness.

You wanted to forgive her, you really did. It just hurt you that she didn't stop when you asked. What if you hadn't been able to get your hands free? She probably would've been so blinded by her lust that she wouldn't have been able to stop. You pushed that thought away. You had gotten your hands free, and she had stopped.

“You scared me Demi” you whispered, looking down to the ground. She knelt down and lightly rested her hands on your knees. “I don't want you to be scared of me. What can I do to make you feel better?” You smiled shyly, knowing exactly what she could do. You pulled her closer by her hands so you could whisper to her. “You can kiss it better...if you want.” Your lips twitched into a small smirk at her surprised reaction, as she was probably expecting you to say something completely different. She didn't move, not sure if you were being serious. To show her that you were, you guided her fingers to the waistband of your sweats. “Can't say no to that” she laughed, pulling down your sweatpants and getting to work on making you feel better...much better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Love By Bree

Fanfiction

29.9K 1K 33
But you were my forever..
7.1K 150 16
Leeyah and Demi. Demi and Leeyah. Same same but different. Unequal equivalent, they are. Read to find out what their story is.
204K 4.4K 34
Liz and Demi, two people who are perfect for each other, or at least that's what it looks like from the outside, but in reality its different. © dem...
190K 5.2K 31
Demi Lovato Story Samara Garner is a normal 17 year old, with a simple uncomplicated life. Demi Lovato is an famous international Pop Star. Two g...