Taekook Smuts and Drabbles

By pensiveprufrock

Wouldn't it be fate if we're under the covers. More

Euphoria pt1
Euphoria pt2
---
No Kissing Policy
Editorial Note
I'll Be Home For Christmas pt 1
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITXHES
My Ride Or Die pt 1
My Ride Or Die pt2
My Ride Or Die pt3
My Ride Or Die pt4
My Ride Or Die pt5
My Ride Or Die pt6
My Ride Or Die pt7
My Ride Or Die pt8
My Ride Or Die (Epilogue)
You Drive Me Crazy
Birthdays like these
Get Me Out Of My Mind (Get You Out Of Those Clothes)
if you want it ( you can have it )
Ripped Jeans and Velvet Skin
i can feel that body shake, and the heat between your legs
A Little Bit Dangerous (But Baby That's How I Want It)
Appointment: Kim Taehyung for Jeon Jeongguk (genital piercing)
Promises to Keep (and Miles to Go Before We Sleep)
I feel safe in the 5 a.m. light
and i want you
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go (2)
only you can set my heart on fire
wishlist
NOT AN UPDATE
the way i fuck him
Editorial Note
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
i'm still falling for you
Double Tap
TRY HARD
Line of Fire (Taekook)
Line of Fire (Cont.)
Unwanted Butterflies
Unwanted Butterflies (cont.)
Hold You Close, Tonight And Always
Headed to Hell for the Company
Comeback Kids
bad habits
He's Always Right There When I Need Him
got my body so wet
Long Road To Ruin
i'm a darling (strong heart, soft touch)
i wanna get back (to the old days)
A/N
Tongue Technology
Punch Hard (Fall Harder)
Wanna make love
good vibration
BAD BOY
Sated Enough?
The shoreline where you and i meet
Not an update
The perfect enemies to lover fic you didn't know you needed
The enemies to lover trope you didn't know you needed (2)
Should I ;(
Love will heal what language fails to know

Showing who's the alpha

9.6K 119 17
By pensiveprufrock

Source: ao3

Author: exolexact

Dom: Jungkook

(Jungkook decides to show who's the one in charge)

.
.
.
.

I watched him from across the room. My eyes trailed up and down his body, analysing. My eyes danced across his collarbones, prominent against his skin. I licked my lips, wetting them as I thought of ravaging his collarbones. Marking them. My eyes took notice of his strong jawline. The supple neck that hid underneath. Oh, the things that I could do to that neck. The possibilities are endless. Those broad shoulders, flexing under each strain. My eyes traveled south, resting on his stomach, thinking of the pure muscle that lay underneath. All those hours of hard work, defining and sculting them. My eyes continued traveling south, landing on his thighs. Those strong thighs. My eyes landed on the bulge between his thighs. Out of everyone in the group, I've never seen Taehyung naked.

An idea began to form in my head. Smirking to myself, I thought of the ways to execute it. I felt a piercing stare penetrate me, giving me goosebumps. My eyes clashed with his. Those dark orbs, that leave me breatheless. Hungry for more. His eyes watched me. My eyes flickered to his lips. Those plump lips that I want to bruise. I saw him bite his bottom lip, tugging at it with his teeth. His tongue darted out, wetting them sensually. 

My eyes snapped up to meet his. He was smirking at me, knowing the effect that he had on me. His eyes had a predatory feel to them. Those un-ending pools of abyss filled with a feral look. The look that left me shaking in anticipation. His smirk widened. I smirked back at him, I noticed his smirk falter slighty. His eyebrow raised, challengingly. All I did was give a innocent smile. I watched as his eyes narrowed, he wasn't buying it. I broke our heated staring contest as I stood up.

Bidding everyone goodnight, I left the room. I felt his gaze at the back of my head, following me. I escaped from the room, from him. I'll show him who's the real alpha. I'll make him beg. I'll make him moan my name. I'm the one in charge, he better be prepared. I continued walking to my room, the one that I shared with Jimin. I waited for everyone to sleep before I carried out my plan. 

At 01:14 am, I slowly crept out of my shared room. I stilled in the hallway, listening for any noises that may indicate that someone was awake. Finding nothing, I continued to my destination. I crept along the hallway, making sure not to disturb my hyungs. I reached his door at the end of the hallway. I paused outside his door, listening. 

Nothing. 
Perfect' I thought to myself, smirking. I slowly opened his door. I surveyed his room. He didn't share with anyone, which made this situation all the more perfect. His room was smaller on the other hand but cosy nonethless. I slowly closed the door, as to not alert him. My eyes landed on a noticeably large lump on the bed. I grinned as I stalked towards him. I stood beside his bed, looking at his sleeping form. I could hear his soft breathes. His face looked so serene and peaceful. His hair was touseled and his mouth was slightly open, exposing those sinful lips. The one's that I want to bite until they bleed. My eyes inched lower, resting on his blanket. 

I carefully began to pull his blanket, disentangling him from it. Trying my hardest to not disturb him, otherwise my plan won't work. He shifted in his sleep. causing my to stop. Holding in my breathe and willing for him to fall back asleep. I waited a couple minutes to make sure he fell asleep before proceeding. Finally I managed to get the blanket free. Tossing it to the floor, I looked at him. He was clad in a shirt and some boxer shorts.

'This is just too easy', I gleefully grinned. 

Now for the plan. I sensually trailed my fingers down his leg, feeling goosebumps. Blood was pounding in my ears, deafening me. Excitement flowed through my veins. I felt him shiver underneath my touch. My fingers rested on the waist band of his boxers, tugging them down slightly. My fingers grazed his hip bone, teasing him. I felt him shiver once again. I smirked to myself as my fingers started trailing south. My palm ghosted over his bulge. I bit my lip to prevent any noise from escaping. The anticipation was overflowing. I lightly palmed his cock, my ears perked up as I heard him moan quietly. I quickly retracted my hand as he shifted. I decided to take things further. I slowly eased myself on his bed. I sat near his legs. I stealthly moved until I was in a way, straddling his legs. I was careful not to put my weight on him.

My fingers began to dance across his skin, his thighs to be exact. I felt them slightly tense. My fingers rose higher. I continued to caress them, inching towards the jackpot. I decided to spice things up a bit. I placed a feathery kiss on the inside of his thigh. My tongue darted out, licking him. I pulled back slightly as I blew on the wet skin. My cock jostled in delight as I heard him moan once again, louder this time. His thighs quivered underneath me. He shifted his position, giving me greater access. I loved the way my touch had this effect on him. I placed more kisses on his thighs, all the while inching closer to his cock. He was moaning more frequently now, I'm surprised he didn't wake up yet. He must be a deep sleeper. 

My fingers reached towards his boxers, grabbing the waist band. I slowly began to pull them down. Trying my hardest not to disturb him. My fingers grazed his ass as I attempted to pull them down. His cock twitched, precum leaking through the slit. I finally managed to get his boxers off, with difficulty may I add. My gaze rested on his cock, which was halfway erect due to my minstrations. My hand slowly inched towards it. I rested it on the base of his cock. He let out another moan. I felt my own cock twitch. My head bent down. My face came closer, leveling with it. 'Here goes nothing' I thought. My tongue flickered on the head of his cock, tasting the precum. It twitched, fully erect now. My hand gave it one experimental pump. 

I smirked, he looked so helpless right now. I was in charge and I'm about to show him. I wetted my lips, getting prepared. With that in thought, I bent down and took him whole in my mouth. Well as much as I could. His cock was sheathed in my mouth, as I sucked. His hips jerked suddenly and he let out a moan, his legs spreading more.

Subconciously giving me better access. 

I was positioned between his legs now. I let go of his cock with a 'pop'. I heard him whimper. I took a long lick from the base all the way to the top. I noticed his hands gripping the sheets, he was panting slightly. His eyes were closed but his mouth was slightly open. His face was scrunched up in pleasure. My eyes drank up his entire appearance, memorising it.

I'll show Kim Taehyung exactly who was the domimant one. 

My eyes focused on his cock again. I took him in my mouth again, hitting the base of my throat. I began to slowly move upwards when I was roughly pushed, his cock deepthroating. My eyes widened in surprise as a hand fisted my hair, preventing me from moving. His hips began to move, pumping into my mouth. I nearly gagged from the pressure. "Did you really think that you could sneak up on me? His raspy voice called out. My cock twitched again at how low and sensual his voice was. "I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours, and teach you who's really in charge" he growled out. I nearly came right there and then by how territorial he sounded. 

His hands fisted my hair tightly, making my wince. He began to thrust his hips. His cock hitting the base of my throat with each thrust. I tried not to gag. He continued pounding into my mouth. "You're mine" he grounded out. I reached my hand out towards my cock, palming myself to relieve some of the tension. My hand was roughly grabbed. "You can touch yourself, only when I tell you" he growled out. I was feeling so aroused. His hand released my hand. He slowly eased himself out of my mouth. "Suck me" he demanded. I obliged, taking him in my mouth. I began to move up and down along his shaft. He grunted in approval. 

I came here with the intent of showing him who the alpha was. But that plan backfired and now here I am. Being the submissive. But I'm not going to deny, it's fucking hot seeing him so dominant. I reached out, massaging his ball sack. He was panting, meaning his release was close. His hands were back on my hair, tugging. He grabbed a fistful and began to fuck my mouth at a faster pace. I couldn't help but moan, sending vibrations through his cock. He threw his head back and let out a animalistic growl. His hot seed shooting out. I continued milking him, swallowing all of it. His hips jerked a final time. 

His eyes met mine, he was smirking. His hand shot out, grabbing my throat. Pulling me up and crashing his lips with mine. His tongue darted out, tasting himself. I felt my cock strain against my pants, aching. Begging for release. I moaned against his mouth, God he was so fucking sinful. His other hand rested on my cock, palming it. I moaned out again. I felt him smirk against my lips. 

He was in charge

He flipped me over, hovering over me. His hand still rested on my throat. Squeezing slightly. His cock was fully erect again. "How about I repay the favour" he whispered seductively. He rolled his hips against mine, rubbing our cocks together. "Please" I begged. "Please what" he asked, smirking. "Please touch me" I begged out. 

He started to move lower. His eyes solely focused on mine. He didn't break eye contact, pulling down my pajama bottoms. My restrained cock sprung free. He was still keeping eye contact as he gave it a experimental lick. I moaned as I threw my head back. His tongue was a sin all by itself. He gave my head a lick, lapping at the precum. My cock was covered in a blanket of heat as he took me all in. I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of his throat. He slowly began to move up and down, building up speed. Sending me in a world of pure bliss. He hummed, sending vibrations as he sucked harder and faster. I watched as his lips were stretched around my cock. I wish I could take a picture right now of this moment. His disheveled hair, bruised lips and those predatory eyes were driving me fucking insane. 

I could feel my release building up. His hand played with my balls. His mouth let go of my cock with a loud pop, saliva conecting from his mouth. Those fucking eyes were going to kill me one day. Those eyes half lidded and filled with lust. His hand started to pump my cock at a fast pace. My hips jerked up, meeting his pumps. I was so close. So fucking close. As if sensing that, he enveloped me once again. My hands gripped at his bed sheets. I let out a loud moan. Sheer pleasure flowing through my body. My head was thrown back, eyes shut. I bit my lip, trying to hold in a scream. 

He continued sucking me. Riding out my orgasm. He let go of my cock, sealing our mouths with a kiss. I could taste myself on him. I moaned as his tongue explored my mouth. He truely was bloody sinful. I felt no shame in being the submissive, if it meant that he would cause my body to react like this. Our tongues battled for dominance. In the end he won. 

We both pulled away, panting. His eyes, still held that look of dominance, Not going to lie, but it made me feel excited again. I felt my cock twitch at the prospect of the hidden meaning. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
188K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
62.6K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
758K 20.5K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...