Attack on Titan โ˜… Oneshots [U...

By ceerenityyy

Dive into a world with your favorite AOT character. STARTED: 05.21.15 ENDED: 12.10.16 DISCLAIMER: I do not ow... More

Author's Note
Levi โ” Paperwork
Olou โ” Misfortune
Marco โ” Save Me
Armin โ” Shy As You
Levi โ” Last Forever [Requested]
Bertholdt โ” Truth Hurts
Eren โ” Stupid Little Thing Called Love
Jean โ” Just The Hair?
AU Levi โ” Assassination [Requested]
Marlowe โ” Nothing to Regret
Connie โ” I Learned From You
Eren โ” Third Wheel
Reiner โ” Sparring Is Boring
Armin ft. Various โ” Innocence
Eren โ” Good Enough
Bertholdt โ” Height Difference
Eren & Jean โ” I Choose
Armin โ” What I Like About You
Bertholdt โ” Level Up
Marco โ” Gone
AU Bertholdt โ” In The Rain
Levi โ” Weakness
Erwin โ” ใ„ใคใ‚‚ (Itsumo)
Reiner โ” Never
Armin x Tsundere!Reader: It All Started In The Library
AU Jean x Reader: Winter Sleep
AU Eren x Reader: Diary
Connie x Reader: Teasing
Marco x Reader: New Teams
Levi x Reader x Auruo: Death Glares
Various x Reader: Unreachable
AU Reiner x Reader: Tutor
Erwin x Reader: Friend-zone
Smiling Titan x Reader (Requested)
Thank you!
Neko!Levi x Reader: Purr-fect
Author's Note :)
AU Eren x Youtuber!Reader: Notice Me
Jean x Reader x Marco: Make Up Your Mind
Cheater!Levi x Reader: Hold You Close
AU Bertholdt x Reader x Reiner: Movie Night?
Jean x Reader: The Musical?
AU Armin x Reader: When I Come Around
Eren x Reader: I'll Protect You
Auruo x Reader: Disappointments
AU Various x Reader: Shingeki No Online
Marco x Reader: Starry Night
AU Various x Reader: Shingeki No Online (2)

AU Levi โ” Spy & Spy

27.5K 640 326
By ceerenityyy

EDITED

Spy!Levi x Spy!Reader

Requested by erza78787! :)

You enter the command room where the next assignment will be announced. Being the last person to arrive, everyone is waiting for you to proceed with the meeting.  They would never start without you. You are the best spy at Hanji's company after all and they all treat you with reverence.

"Okay, now that (y/n) is here, we can start the meeting." Hanji said.

Everyone in the room fixes themselves as you take your place. The room remains silent for a few seconds, waiting for Hanji to go on. She presses a button that produces a holographic picture of a crystal. All eyes stare in awe at the bright and meticulous object.

"What you see here is not an ordinary crystal. This crystal not only costs a ton, but it's also very deliberate. It's a substantial component that creates robotic weapons as well. With this, we'll remain a formidable company and powerful enough to take down our rivals." Hanji smirks and continues the briefing.

"With that being said... (y/n), you will infiltrate the warehouse where the crystal is locked. Don't worry, I will send back-up if anything goes wrong." Hanji says, looking at you.

"Don't worry Hanji, I won't even need back-up. Just have a little faith in me." You said, smirking.

"I love that confidence, but I can't risk it so I'm still sending people under your command. The mission will be tomorrow night, so be sure to prepare for any unwanted surprises." She orders, and with that, the briefing ends.

You head to your lush and luxurious room in the penthouse and start preparing your gadgets for tomorrow. Soon after that, you jump into your bed and drift off into a much-needed slumber.

Little did you know that someone's watching you from afar...

O ══════════════════ O

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Hanji's voice can be heard from your earpiece.

"Ready!" You respond.

"Off we go!"

"Roger!"

Well, this is it. You suddenly feel nervous all of a sudden but you can't place why. You've done all sorts of missions for years, but this has to be one of the biggest ones to handle. You slowly breathe in and out, steadying the pace of your beating heart.

"(y/n), you ready?" Eren asks from next to you, scrutinizing his gear.

"Always." You say, readying your gear as well.

"Everyone's clear then, MISSION START!" Hanji announced.

You give Eren a nod, along with the others behind you. You take the lead and enter the warehouse silently.

The warehouse is eerily quiet. A little too quiet for your liking. No trace of people around as if abandoned. You find it strange that none of the guards are on patrol like they usually are. You stealthily sneak around, passing by one of the hallways.

"Hanji, this is (y/n). Should I turn right from here?" You speak through your earpiece, confirming directions.

"Yeah... you turn rig-"

The next thing you know, BOOM! You are cut off of the line due to the heavy explosion. You cover your eyes from the black smoke, letting out a cough.

"(y/n), you all right?" Hanji's voice turns static.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You pant.

If it's one thing your team hates the most, it's definitely the traps. You didn't want to take any risks and embarked on this route alone since you were the only one skilled enough for it. The rest took the long and safe route, providing you coverage as well. You stare at what used to be a hallway, now just covered in debris. Clever.

"Hanji, is there another way to the gem?" You ask, switching paths.

"Yeah, take a left from there."

O ══════════════════ O

After a few blasts here and there, you finally arrive at the entrance of the gem's location. You input the password the team hacked a few days ago. Click! The huge mechanical door slides open and you carefully head inside. The bright and shining gem isn't hard to miss, sitting in a case in the middle of the room.

"Wow." You whisper, eyeing the gem as come closer to it.

"I see you're here." You jump in shock and look around to find the owner of the voice, only to find nobody.

"Over here you dimwit."

You turn to your left and you finally see a man with jet black hair and steel eyes staring into your very soul. You freeze for a bit, taking a second to process. It doesn't take a genius to know who sent him.

"W-Who are you?" You ask, trying to regain your composure.

"I'm sure you know me pretty well, because I know you (y/n)." He says.

The man steps out of the shadows and smirks maliciously. You glare at him before trying to suppress your laughter after seeing his height.

"Levi, from Erwin's group. A man who is very small for his age." You say, giving him a matching smirk.

As soon as the words leave your lips, he gives you no time to react and you find yourself pinned against a wall. You could see Levi's intense glare as if piercing daggers at you.

"Wha-what do you think you're doing?" You gulp, suddenly feeling intimidated by his glare.

"You're shorter than me you dirt." He spat.

He drops your form to the ground and he heads for the gem. You are dumbfounded for a moment until snapping out of your daze and remembering what you came for. You race after him and grab a hold of Levi's arm, but his reflexes are quick as you receive a kick to your stomach. You stagger and catch yourself from falling before returning the favor and kicking his shin. The two of you continue to take hits and blows. It's a very equal match. 

"Tch. Ready to give up yet, (y/n)?" He asks, panting slightly.

"Never." You answer, getting back to your fighting stance.

"Hmm, I have a proposal to offer. Let's settle this." He smirks.

"I'm listening." You say, relaxing a bit.

"I'll throw the gem in the air and whoever gets it first will take it home." He proposes.

You raise a brow.

"How will I know you won't run off with it?" You point out.

"I'm no cheater. I play by the rules." Levi says, approaching the gem.

He holds it in his hands and prepares to throw it, mouthing '3, 2, 1'. Both of you rush straight for it. You focus on your tactic and technique, failing to notice where you're going until you bump into something. You yelp as you fall and close your eyes. You wait for the impact, but it never came. Instead, you fall into something... soft. You open your eyes and look down to find none other than Levi staring back at you.

He is just as shocked too, trying to process the position you are both in. Your gazes remain locked at each other with no signs of pulling away, neither one of you noticing the gem fall into your hand. You only then realize how attractive he is as you continue to stare at his steel-grey eyes. Your heart races as Levi suddenly leans in. You close your eyes and follow his lead. Your lips are a few centimeters apart when he suddenly stops and pulls away.

Huh?

You looked at him with confusion, shock etched on your face. Your face burns up from embarrassment.

"Tch." Levi gets up and is about to go.

"This isn't the last time I will see you. I wanna run into your pretty idiotic face again." He smirks.

And then, he's gone. You touch your lips, unsure of what just happened. Staring at the gem in your hands, you don't know how to feel either. All you know is that this won't be the last time and you're going to see Levi soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628 47 6
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ? ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š... ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ... ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š’๐š๐šœ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š...
39.9K 469 27
ษชษด ๊œฑแด‡แด€ส€แด„สœ แด๊œฐ 2020 - 2022 ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด ษดแด๊œฑแด›แด€สŸษขษชแด€? That's basically what this is. โ € โ €โ €:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ € 'ยท . ๊”ซ Oneshots that were written back during...
16K 1.3K 35
- in the middle of the chaos, there was you. also available on ao3! SEASON 1 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 2 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 3 [ ONGOING ] SEASON 4...
208K 3.6K 41
- ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ โ the world is merciless and it's also very beautiful. โž aimed for female readers but eve...