My Hero Academia x Reader One...

By Raphewel122

[Requests : Closed] ~ Dreams Can Become Reality ~ • Boku No Hero Academia Oneshots including the readers and... More

Requests
Forget About It... | Eijiro Kirishima x Bakugo!Reader (Request)
You're Stupid, You Know That | Eijiro Kirishima x Bakugo!Reader (Request)
She's Totally Into You! | Izuku Midoriya x Ochaco Uraraka (Request)
I'm Sorry... | Shoto Todoroki x Izuku Midoriya (Request)
She's Amazing! | Denki Kaminari x Reader (Request)
I Hate What You Do To Me | Tomura Shigaraki x Dabi (Request)
I Love You For Who You Are... | Hitoshi Shinso x Nonbinary!Reader (Request)
So... You're Friends Tell Me | Hitoshi Shinso x NonBinary!Reader (Request)
I Don't Need You To Protect Me! | Tomura Shigaraki x Dabi (Request)
Don't Lie To Me! | Katsuki Bakugo x Reader Lemon (Request)
See You Around~ | Vigilante!Izuku Midoriya x Shoto Todoroki (Request)
Trust | Katsuki Bakugo x Reader (Request)
There For You | Kyoka Jiro x Reader (Request)
It's Fine... | Class 1A x Reader (Request)
You Want A Face With Those Scars? | Dabi x Vigilante!Reader (Request)
My Good Girl | Villain!Tenya Iida x Reader Lemon (Request)
I - I Don't Want To Hurt You! | Shoto Todoroki x Reader (Request)
You Were Amazing Out There! | Tamaki Amajiki x Reader (Request)
What's In Your Scarf? | Hitoshi Shinso x Reader (Request)
Always Here For You | Koji Koda x Father!Figure!Shota Aizawa (Request)
Anything For You~ | Rumi Usagiyama/Mirko x Vigilante!Reader (Request)

My Hero... | Shoto Todoroki x Reader Lemon (Request)

4K 64 15
By Raphewel122

This is a request by chatnoirlover20

Can you please do a Todoroki x Female!Reader lemon, pretty please?

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your Pov

Dreams were never achievable in my eyes. Aspirations just crumbled before me and turned into dust the minute I managed to achieve it. Everything I wanted to be, never seemed to be realistic. Anyone who heard them crushed them before I could get a word in edgeways. People mocked me. Bullies taunted me. All the hope I could ever have, trampled on by these self - centered jokes of people.

"You're a pathetic, quirkless kid! There's no reason for you to be a hero!..."

As a child, I'd run around the house pretending to be the greatest hero the world had ever seen. Dressing up as Midnight or All Might wanting to save the day with my all powerful quirk. Being someone who anyone could look to for guidance, for help. Being a rock. Wanting to be exactly like the heroes on the televisions. Knowing that if I ever needed to be rescued, they'd come and find me and save me...

At the age of eleven, my aspirations gush down the drain in a matter of days. Just like any other day, I was heading home from school, on my own, minding my own business. Until a man, a very strange villainous looking man, grabbed a hold of me, his grip tight like chains. Kept muttering to himself how I was going to be a great asset to his plans. Heroes came flooding in to save me but he wasn't alone. He had other villains with him, evilly chuckling to themselves as they fought the professionals, managing to beat them as my captor dragged a thrashing me into a portal. Whisking me away from civilisation.

They locked me up. Chucked me into a rusty, barred cell that stank of rotten corpses and sewage. Forcing me to look isolation in the eyes. Food scarcely got given go me, I only got scraps or leftovers (if there were any). Water, a huge necessity, was dry, rank and full of dirt. The dark, grimy rats became my only source of companionship. Hope never ran dry... Every day, for the days, weeks, months and years that went by I hoped to one day be saved from the League of Villains.

Well... They never came...

For seven whole years, I'd been confined. Locked up in chains, weighed down by metal weights, fed morsels of food, drank drops of water, faced violence and abuse. All of it, alone. No one came to my aid, to be my rock, to be my mountain when I needed stability. Life wasn't all sun shines, rainbows, unicorns and heroes. I was let down by the people I needed the most. My idols were no where, not to be seen or heard from. I thought, after so long, they were going to kill me. Get rid of a useless piece of rubbish just wavering around their base.

But they never did... They let me suffer until I busted out myself!

After going through years of torture, I managed to escape. Using my out - of - control quirk, the thugs were blown off their feet. The leaders, what I presumed be their leaders, couldn't believe their eyes as I whisked away out into the streets with a cry of freedom.

That's when the heroes came for me. Asking if I was okay. Checking me over for any injuries. Wanting to know where I had come from, if anymore villains were after me.

They came seven years too late...

***************************

Sighing softly, I twirl a strand of hair around my index finger as I read through a book. A simple thriller that entices any reader in by the first page. A small breeze wafts through the air, my hair chasing after it. A simple summers day. Not a cloud in the sky, only the sun beaming down on the dry land. The grass swaying softly in the soft breeze. It was peaceful, quiet and tranquil in the small space that I was in.

"Nice day, huh?"

A voice drags me out of my train of thought. A boy. Probably around the age of sixteen/seventeen, stood before me. His hair, two - toned, sported red on his left and white on his right. His eyes, heterochromic, sporting two beautiful contrasting colours. A scar, from possibly a burn, covered his left eye but didn't really deter his kindness away from him even though it made him intimidating. He was wearing the regular UA uniform. I'd seen him around many times, he seemed to be the the silent, strong type of person I'm guessing.

"I guess," I reply shrugging
"I'm Todoroki Shoto," he says
"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)," I reply smiling weakly

He nods, sending me a small smile my way before looking out around him at the horizon before us. He slowly, with hesitation but then determination as he takes his seat, sits next to me. A small, soft sigh escaping his lips as he leans against the tree, his eyes staring up at the rustling leaves above our heads.

"Am I disturbing you?" He asks reverting his eyes to me.
"What? Uh, no," I reply smiling weakly as I push hair behind me, "It's just that I don't often have people speaking to me..."
"Why not?" He asks curiously.
"Many people aren't very fond of my views on heroes..." I reply sighing softly as I slide my book to the floor, "No one understands why I'm not entirely fond of them,"

Todoroki nods, his whole attention on me. By now, newcomers are gone. Disturbed or petrified by the idea of my dislike of heroes. No one had ever took the time to ask why, not until I met Todoroki that is, he had a sort of... Curiosity as to why I wasn't very keen on the crowd - gathering, civilian - saving, costume - loving - wearing heroes. A small smiles resided on his face as he takes my hand slowly, rubbing the back of it softly.

"Perhaps... I could change that view?" He offers looking to me, cupping my cheek in his hand as I blush softly, "You don't have to like all heroes..."
"Todoroki... I..." I begin but trail off staring into his eyes, "I don't..."
"I'll try my best, you'll be my motivation," he says pressing a soft, chivalrous kiss to my hand before nodding, leaving me alone with the tree once more.

My eyes stayed glued onto the duo - colour haired boy, watching as he walks through the field of green, heading toward the large doors that enter into straight into the heart of UA. I was intrigued. I couldn't believe my ears. He wanted to become my idol? He wanted to show me what a true hero could do? Become his motivation....

Inside it's boned cage, my heart begins to thrum against it. A blush beginning to spread upon my cheeks, across my nose and to the tips of my ears. My whole body beginning to feel hot on its own. Is this actually happening. Was I in love? This all seemed like a dream. Lovestruck, as surprised as I was to admit it, I had taken a shine already to the candy - cane haired boy.

Maybe he'll surprise me...

***************************

A small giggle escapes my lips as I lean against the same tree, a cute little (f/c) dress hugging my body, my hair scraped back into a cute little bun. A small white purse slung over my right shoulder holding my money, some perfume, a little lip gloss and a condom (always need to be prepared and organised just incase!). Just over a metre away, came Todoroki, walking his way over. A smart black suit covering his body making me smile softly, his hands holding my own in a soft embrace.

It hadn't been long since our first meeting, yeah, we saw each other here and there at school but this was our first proper get together since his promise to make himself become my idol. We'd often send each other cute little notes, sliding the small square - pieces of paper into our lockers during lunch break and recess. I would notice, out the window of my home room, Todoroki either training with his classmates or just sitting there on his own training himself. He'd smile my way, send a little wave (which I'd return) and then get back to training.

"You're beautiful," he murmurs softly, cupping a cheek in his hand, his finger rubbing it softly, "If only you could see how beautiful you are..."
"T - Thank you," I stutter blushing softly, "You look handsome,"

He smiles softly, holding my hand, leading me down the green, a laugh erupts from my lips as he guides me through the city, pushing through crowds of people tightly holding onto me. We arrive, minutes later, at a beautiful scenic restaurant. Instantly, my eyes light up. The decor, all dolled up and fancy, didn't take my interest however... It was the fact that Todoroki and I were going on a date.

Todoroki leads me in, an arm wrapped around my waist, my heart thumping in its chest as we sit down at our table, face to face. My hand rests on my cheek as I gaze upon the angelic boy before me, blushing a soft shade of pink as he returns my gaze with a soft smile. Our hands slide across the table, interlinking in the middle, our eyes never leaving each other. The waitress, awkwardly standing by the table, clears her throat politely tapping her pen on her paper.

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?" She asks, sending Todoroki a cute little smile making me feel insecure, "And eat?"
"I'll have... Zaru soba and some water please," Todoroki says nodding toward her, sending me a smile to allow to me order, "Honey, what would you like?"
"O - oh. Um... I'll have (favourite meal) and (favourite drink), please," I reply blushing softly at the cute little pet name he ushered my way, "Thank you,"

The waitress, feeling defeat, nods softly before sauntering off with a small sigh. Todoroki smiles, pressing a kiss to my hand, his soft lips brushing against my skin. A giggle erupts past my lips before I softly pull my hand away from him, blushing.

"Nervous?" He asks taking a sip of his water
"Kinda... it's the first time I've been on a date," I reply blushing softly, "And I'm not exactly the social type... Being locked up for seven years can do that to you..."
"At least you're free now," Todoroki replies smiling, "I'll always protect you,"

Before I could reply, fire roars through the street. A building collapsing in its wake. Screams begin to pour out as civilians make a run for it. Todoroki and I stare at each other with wide eyes before grabbing our coats and running out as the restaurant before us bursts into flames. A cunning smile cuts through the smoke along with a chuckle. Todoroki instantly pushes me behind him, making me hold onto his arm.

My eyes widen instantly as my captor, or ex captor, walks slowly through the flames, a smirk dancing on his lips as he eyes me. I hold Todoroki tightly, petrified. Was he here to take me back?

"So this is where you ran off to, huh?" He asks, glaring toward Todoroki, eyeing him carefully, "Have to say, I'm quite disappointed, All Might, maybe, but Endeavours child?... Ha! Your joking,"
"Leave her alone!" Todoroki yells glaring at him
"Be still my quaking legs," he mutters sarcastically, "Give the girl back and I'll do you no harm,"

Todoroki tenses. Glaring toward him. If looks could kill, our opponent would be six feet underneath. Suddenly, a hand wraps around my waist, yanking me away making me scream. Instantly, ice spurts from the ground, my kidnapper freezing on the spot. His hands getting colder by the second where they're completely immobile. I get dropped to the ground, my body slamming into the ice drawing a hiss from my lips.

A warm hand takes my hand.

Looking up, my eyes meet with Todoroki's. A small smile on his face as he pulls me close. Instantly, I coil my arms around him, scared to let him go as the ice continues to move, thawing any movement of the villains advancing in its wake. Small speckles of ice begin to form on his cheek. He stops, turning his attention to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks as All Might jumps onto the scene with a large bellow, "Are you hurt?"
"You..." I begin but trail off staring into his eyes, "You... saved me"
"I told you I'd protect you," Todoroki says holding me close, "I'm your hero,"
"My... hero?" I repeat blushing softly, "Thank you..."
"You better get her home, young Todoroki," All Might tells him, "You've done well, I'll handle the rest of these punks!"

Todoroki nods toward the number one hero, scooping me up into his arms before rushing home. He unlocks the door with me still in his arms and walks into our home, laying me down on the couch after he shut the door. A small blush crawls up my face as he rubs my cheek softly.

"You're safe," he says pressing a soft kiss to my forehead, "You're no longer near them,"
"Thank you, Shoto," I reply pressing a soft kiss to his burn making him send me a small smile, "I guess I can rely on a couple of heroes when I'm in danger,"
"I'm glad to hear it," he says kneeling by me, slowly leaning in

A small smile dances across my face as I lean in to, our lips colliding in the middle. My hands shoot up behind his neck, my fingers tangling into his candy - cane locks while his hands rub my waist, his body looming over my own. Our eyes close. Our lips mimicking each other as we pulls each other closer, moaning into each other. Todoroki's tongue beginning to poke around my mouth. Our body's fitting perfectly with each other.

Todoroki pulls away, panting softly, sliding his hands up my dress, my skirt bunching up at the middle. His hands cup my breasts, squeezing them softly making me moan. Our eyes meet, entranced. With a small nod, I let Todoroki pull my dress over my head, revealing my body. He smiles softly, kissing my belly button making me giggle.

My hands slide down his neck, pulling at his suit jacket, smirking as he pulls his arms out of the cloth, smirking as I chuck it to an unknown corner. Slowly, my hands pull apart his shirt, buttons flying everywhere making me smile cheekily as he presses a kiss to my collarbone. His rippled chest lay before me, a chiseled body, carved by some sort of God.

"Woah..." I mutter blushing, "You're so ripped,"
"Thanks, I guess," he replies smiling softly

A small giggle erupts from my lips as he sucks on my chest, unclipping my bra with a small smile. Our eyes meet once again, my hands sliding down his abs to his belt buckle, unclasping it with a swift notion before forcing his pants down his legs with my feet. He chuckles, helping me by kicking them off his body before pulling me underneath him more. Our lips meet again, hands intertwining as he rubs my ass softly.

"Todoroki," I breathe out softly, "Ngh,"
"Sh baby," he mutters sliding my panties down, "Let me take care of you,"
"Mm" I reply, "Okay,"
"Where's the condom?" He asks sliding his boxers off making me cover my cheeks blushing
"I - in my bag," I reply

He nods, pulling my bag toward him before rummaging through it, pulling the square packet from my bag. I smile softly, my face burning as he opens the packet with his teeth before sliding it on and aligning himself with my entrance.

"You ready?"...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824 12 11
These are just random oneshots. Requests are welcome and will do almost any ship besides anyone x Eri, anyone x Kota, and literally any ship with M**...
98.9K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...
14.9K 429 17
A collection of sad one-shots revolving around Todoroki. When will his interminable torment end? [This fic contains multiple ships. It's also incredi...
2.3K 227 8
reader x mha character Is it worth the read . . . You tell me . . . #ONGOING I will do requests for whatever you have in mind and i will try my bes...