ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪsᴛʀʏ 2

By ananya1o1

Author's Note - Doesn't make sense. Don't read this. ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴛᴡᴏ ʟɪғᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ. They all separated for goo... More

Author's Note
01 | Jeon/ Chou Ae-ra
02 | The Accident
03 | Myungsoo
04 | "She Hasn't Changed"
05 | Window
06 | Old Mirror
07 | Neighbours
08 | U know each other?
09 | Divorce
10 | He Stops Me
11 | Long Night
12 | Not Like Me
13 | I am a Father
14 | My Princess
15 | It Hurts To Use Past Tense
16 | Birthmark
17 | Jeon Jungkook
18 | Care To Explain
19 | What I Choose
20 | To See Nothing
21 | How Long?
22 | Why Did You Left?
23 | Camp Site
24 | History
25 | Tarot Card?
26 | 1993
27 | What?
28 | I Can
29 | She Spoke
30 | Face Him
31 | Fate
32 | Relive

Epilogue

396 18 6
By ananya1o1

Song - Fly by Got7

*******

His Pov

My breathing stopped.

It is like i am trapped in a cage. All i could see was black. I want to wake up. I tried to open my eyes. Though i thought i wouldn't be able to, I opened them.

But i couldn't see a thing, it was all covered in black. I blinked and blinked. A few seconds later, i could finally make out the colours but everything looked too blurry.

I closed my eyes again.

When i gained senses a few moments later, i could hear voices talking in the back causing me to slowly open my eyes. This time, i could see but not properly.

You woke up? I heard a familiar male voice exclaim before the sound of footsteps was all i heard.

He woke up?! Another familiar voice says but of a girl causing me to turn my head slightly and see a girl's figure standing. She runs towards me and cups my cheeks while saying something,

Jungkook? Jungkook? Can you hear me? I blink several times until everything becomes clear. I see the tears running down her face, weakly, i extend my hand towards her face and wiped the tears away from her pink cheeks.

I can, Tzuyu. I flash a smile at her as she sighs in relief and smiles before burying her head in her hands and cries silently.

Are you okay? Does your body hurt? Are you normal? What---

I am fine. I cut taehyung and smile at him. As Tzuyu continues to cry, i caress her hairs.

I just fainted. Nothing happened. I feel fine. In fact, i feel better than before. I tell him and he nods before pointing at Tzuyu and mouthing “Take care of her.”

The sound of the door closing makes Tzuyu lift her head up and look behind her to find no one. I stared at her red and puffy face before her eyes meets my eyes.

Really? You feel good? She says in a raspy voice due to crying.

I do.

•••

Wae?! Sana cries out, punching my chest.

You should have left her unknown for another one hour. I glare at Taehyung who smiles innocently before shrugging.

Ouch! I groan in pain when she punches me again while crying.

After i fainted, Tzuyu and others came back. When she found out i fainted, Taehyung told me, she locked herself in her room and cried all day. At night, i woke up when she was out to check on me.

I wanted to see Aera, but she is sleeping right now and if she wakes up then we won't be able to sleep the whole night.

Heol, did you guys see? Sowon comes in the room with her mouth covered with one of her hands and the other was holding her phone.

Hani unnie and heechul oppa are dating. The news just broke out. She says causing my eyes to widen before i glance at others.

We leave her for one day and she goes around dating. Jimin mutters entering the room as sowon glares at him.

Seriously, what is the problem between these two?

Are you jealous? Or over Mina? Minari! Sowon shouts before looking at jimin who was busy glaring at her. She runs out of the room with jimin chasing her.

I'll send Tzuyu. Good night. Taehyung says before dragging Sana out the room and closing the door.

I lay on the bed thinking if any other problem is left for us to solve but none comes in my mind.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo.

Right! But i shouldn't get in their business, i think. They are grown ups and capable of making their own decisions.

Hey... Tzuyu enters with aera in her arms, sleeping peacefully. The sides of my mouth tugs upwards staring at my daughter's sleeping figure.

She lays aera in her baby cradle causing me to frown.

Walk. She says and i get up.

Taehyung said, i shouldn't walk yet. I told her.

Doesn't matter. I walk towards her. My legs felt like they were heavy stones. I sat on the ground before staring at my daughter. She looked beautiful, just like her mother.

Mingyu confessed to Lisa. Lisa said she needs time. Tzuyu speaks causing me to look at her.

She talked with Bambam about Mingyu. He said, it's okay for her to feel something for Mingyu and that when she is sure who she wants to be with, she can just tell him. He would accept it. She smiles at me unsurely.

Who do you think she should choose? I ask her, tilting my head towards her side.

I don't know. She shrugs before i hug her from behind and she turns her head around and kisses my lips.

•••

GUYS! I hear faint voices of a male shouting, making me groan as i open my eyes to find Tzuyu in my arms.

GUYS! I groan again before mentally making a note to myself to make Taehyung suffer later for shouting in morning.

Why is that bastard shouting? Tzuyu groans as she opens her eyes and smiles seeing me before leaning in to kiss my lips. I wrap my arms around her bare body and move my lips against her in sync.

Fuck, we didn't use protection! She jumps away from me and her eyes widens.

That's not bad though. I wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

GUYS! SANA'S PREGNANT! We both stop our actions and stare at each other before thinking about what taehyung just shouted.

Is he drunk? Early in the morning? Tzuyu questions before her eyes widens yet again and she quickly runs inside the washroom.

Note to self : JUST KILL THAT BOY.

•••

One Month Later -

Her Pov

I stared at my stomach thinking how does a baby fit in it. It's not like, I haven't done it before, right?

I am pregnant.

Of course, jungkook forgot to use protection. Sana and Taehyung also announced about Sana being pregnant about a month ago.

Hani unnie and heechul oppa are in a serious relationship while Jiyeon and Myungsoo are going on dates and playing around instead of confirming what they are.

Lisa chose Bambam.

I know, everyone must think she should have chosen Mingyu but then Bambam was always there with her. Since day one till today. Yeah, he was a bit busy but he never forgot to text her after waking up and before sleeping.

And even when she told him about Mingyu, he said she is allowed to feel, and told her he will accept whatever she will choose.

Mingyu accepted it and is now slowly moving on. Lisa and him are not awkward. They are how they were before. Like best friends.

Mina and Jimin announced that they will get married after me and Jungkook officially get married in front of others.

Yeah, jungkook announced our marriage date. It's next month.

Sowon and Mark decided to get engaged. I ship them since day one. I remember how we three used to be.

Jackson oppa found some letter of jungkook in the letter box. Jungkook sent those letters after he got the divorce papers but we never checked our letter box.

Are you sleeping with your eyes open? Mark questions bringing me back from my trance.

How can someone sleep with their eyes open? Are you that dumb? Mina mocks laughing as she high fives with jimin.

Are you that dumb. Mark mimics Mina earning a glare from her.

Mingyu, can you pass me popcorn? Bambam asks Mingyu and a smile appear on my face to see them bonding before my eyes met Lisa's. She smiles at me warmly.

Jungkook, you said, it's a romantic-comedy. Sana glares at jungkook who is hugging me from behind as we are sitting on the couch, i am on his lap.

What's the difference between romantic-comedy and horror? Taehyung says before he and Jungkook smirks looking at each other.

Boys will be boys. Lisa mutters.

What do you want us to be them? A girl? Mark says causing us to laugh and Bambam to hit him for making fun of his girlfriend.

When will the others reach? Like this, we won't ever see even one movie. Jungkook rolls his eyes referring to Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Hani unnie, Heechul oppa and Jackson oppa.

Remember, this is how, we were having a movie night before everything messed up? I ask them and a smile forms on all their faces except Mingyu's.

Yeah, you weren't there. Mingyu frowns at jungkook's remark.

It feels the same though. Mina says and i nod before the sound of the doorbell interrupts us. We all look at each other before nodding,

I think, it's time to make our group a little big? Sowon says, getting up before she and jimin races towards the door to open it.

Kids will be kids.

Aera is asleep, right? Jungkook breath hits my neck causing goosebumps to erupt.

Stop turning me on. And yeah, she is. He smirks before leaning in and lightly pressing his lips on mine and pulling away as soon as the voice of Jiyeon was heard from outside.

Thank you. For being the one i love. I will always love you. I smile before burying my head in his chest.

I love you too. I whisper to him and closed my eyes enjoying the silence.

In life, people come and go. Sometimes, they stay for sometime then leaves. You can't stop them from coming neither from leaving. Instead of thinking of this as a curse, if you see it as a blessing, life will be much more easy.

I know, we break apart a lot but in the end, we meet. And the story won't be complete until we meet.

Until, we all meet.

And i love them all. I love my group.

And there goes Bambam breaking my peaceful thoughts, i will surely kill this kid one day.

DON'T SLEEP YET, TZUYU!

Then the voice of crying fills the apartment as i glare at Bambam, who woke up my daughter as Jungkook tries to calm me down.

Yeah, that's how i live.

______________________________________

Hey guys!
So, this finally ended.
I can't believe, it did.
To be honest, halfway through the story, i started to think, this makes no sense, it really does not.
If you really completed this shit,
then 👏👏👏
Don't forget to read my other TzuKook books which actually make sense and are better than this, i think.
Did guys wanted smut? I thought of putting it in this but then i didn't.
Love ya❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.5K 43
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
22.7M 798K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.4M 98.7K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...