UNREQUITED LOVE ❤️💔

By LoveARsindu

They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
❤️Epilogue❤️

Chapter 28

12.6K 528 10
By LoveARsindu

Days were running like a blur as everyone got busy in their work. The designs came into life and released into the market. The only thing they have to do is promote their designs and presently they all are working on it.

Sam was more than happy nowadays as him and Piyu got along well since they talked that day. It felt like weight lifted off his chest talking to her. And when she is said she will be there for him and promised him he felt like he got his best friend back.

The relationship between them which was lost before two years back has now come to a track where all the pain, tears and awkwardness have vanished.

Things were going normal between three friends like before and they were more than happy about this.

With all these came all the suppressed feelings come alive. Sam want to confess his love to her but he is afraid that he will scare her away and remained silent as he just got her back.

On the other hand, the old buried feelings in her heart for Sam are developing again in Piyu and this time she couldn't suppress anymore. She was tired of doing that all these years and now she just want to go with the flow.

They don't know what's there in their fate but it looks like one has to take step forward to know that they both love each other, other wise it will always stay as Unrequited love........not one sided this time but both the sides.

******

Piyu and Sam are sitting in his cabin discussing about the ideas of promoting their designs.

Sam was having hard time not to stare at her. She is looking beautiful in her blue Anarkali dress and he couldn't look away from her.

It's not like she doesn't look beautiful daily but it's becoming difficult for him day by day to control his emotions especially after that day when she hugged him.

Right now, he didn't realise that he is staring at her with his thoughts running in his mind. Piyu looked up from the file and saw him staring at her. She felt nervous and conscious under his gaze.

Soon they were staring at each other without even blinking their eyes. But their moment got disturbed by an intruder who barged into the cabin.

They looked away and glared at the intruder who is running towards them now as if some dog is chasing her.

Yes! The intruder is none other than Rads.

" Guys, help me!" She said and stopped before them panting.

" What happened?" Both of them asked her.

Rads looked towards the door and quickly ducked herself under the table.

" What the....." Sam was cut off by Rads.

" Sam don't talk and hide me please." She pleaded him.

Piyu looked confused at Sam who nodded his head more confused.

Just then someone barged into his cabin again and this time it was Rohan.

What's with the people barging into my cabin like this without even knocking?

Sam thought in irritation.

" Where is she?" Rohan asked looking here and there.

" Who?" Sam acted like he doesn't know anything.

" Radhika, where is she? I saw her running towards your cabin." Saying this Rohan searched her.

Rads was holding her breath under the table not to make any noise.

" You were chasing her?" Piyu asked amused.

" No! I was walking into the office and when she saw me, she started running like she saw some ghost." Rohan explained and Piyu laughed loudly hearing that.

" Dude, are you sure you didn't do anything to her? Why will she run seeing you? You must have done something with her." Sam asked him seriously intimidating Rohan who gulped in fear.

Piyu smiled at his protectiveness as he was always been over protective over them and Rads giggled without noise looking at frightened Rohan.

" No! Sam I didn't do anything. Promise! Sure I do flirting but it was always harmless and I didn't even meet her, she just saw me and ran away." Rohan exclaimed in fear.

" Good for you then! Otherwise I would have to break your bones." Sam relaxed but threatened him anyways.

" But where is she? I am sure she came here only." Rohan said.

Rads was giggling silently at Sam's threats but ended up hitting her head to the table which made some noise.

" She didn't come here and we didn't see her." Sam said quickly and moved to stand in front of the table when Rohan looked at the table narrowing his eyes.

Rohan nodded but was suspicious as he heard some noise which came from the table. He looked at Piyu who is stiffling her laugh from that time and frowned.

" Piyali, you sure she is not here? If she is not here then where is she?" Rohan asked her with innocent eyes and puppy dog face.

Rads was screaming internally as she knows Piyu cannot resist that puppy dog looks as she is the one who always blackmails her with those looks and Piyu easily falls for that.

" Umm..... I....."

" I already said, she is not here Rohan, we don't know where she is." Sam spoke seeing her hesitation.

" But Piyali knows right as she is her best friend.....you tell me Piyali where is she?" Rohan insisted.

Piyu looked at him and towards the table, she looked at him and the table again and she does this again as she doesn't know what to say. She cannot lie and she cannot say the truth.

Rohan looked suspicious and narrowed his eyes at the table. He moved towards the table and kneeled down to see under it ignoring the protests of Sam.

Rohan bit his lip amused seeing Rads curled up under the table with her hands on her face hiding herself.

" Hey gotcha!!! Playing hide and seek with me I see, but look I found you." Rohan said grinning at her widely.

Rads removed her hands and groaned loudly looking at his grin. She got out of her hiding position and stood up glaring at Piyu who is looking everywhere but her.

" Traitor" Rads muttered under her breath looking at Piyu.

Rohan opened his mouth to say something but Rads cut him off rudely.

" If you say some cheesy pick up line and flirt with me then I will not hesitate to break your bones and I am sure Sam would help me to do that." Rads gritted her teeth and Sam nodded his head agreeing with her.

" But I was just gonna say that I am heading to McDonald's and tag you along with me." Rohan pouted.

Rads face lit up instantly at the mention of food.

" Then what are you waiting for? Come on let's go." Rads said going near him grinning.

" Rads you were hiding yourself from him a while before. Remember?" Sam asked her.

" Yeah I know. But I can't say no to food, especially free food and food is my first love." Rads said shrugging and walked towards the door dragging Rohan.

" You both are coming?" Rohan asked.

" No, we are fine, you guys carry on." Piyu said to leave them alone.

" Rohan take care of her!" Sam shouted as they went outside.

" You are still so much protective over us." Piyu laughed at him.

He just stared at her laugh.

" Aren't you? You scared him." She said shaking her head.

" Yeah, of course but I am more than protective over you." He said coming close to her.

" What do you mean?" She asked confused.

" I mean I am not only protective over you but also possessive over you." He said coming closer to her.

Piyu was surprised with his words and startled due to his close proximity.

" Sam....."

" Do you know why?" He asked looking into her eyes.

" Why?" She whispered.

" Because I cannot see you with any other boy and cannot bear your closeness with anyone other than me." He said staring at her putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

" Why?" She asked overwhelmed by his words and his touch.

" Because I ......." He was about to say but cut off by knock on the door.

They both got startled and moved away from each other. Sam was surprised by himself about what he was about to do and Piyu's heart beats are racing faster.

They composed themselves and again there was knock on the door.

" Come in " Sam yelled.

" Sir, the delegates are here waiting for you in the conference room." Priya said and left.

" You continue your work and I will be right back." He said to her while she nodded her head and he left with millions of thoughts running in both of their minds.

What if there wasn't any knock on the door?

Would he have confessed his love?

Would she have allowed him to come more closer to her?

Piyu was eager to listen about what he was about to say. She wants to hear what he thinks about her. But she was happy that she holds some special place in his heart listening to his words.

After all she doesn't want to be her love for him to be Unrequited......... anymore............

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued...........

Stay tuned........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 12.8K 120
Pls, First of all, watch the Teaser of my story, where you can see a sneak - peek of my story ... I hope you would enjoy it. . . . She is an innocent...
2.1K 180 9
This story is the 2nd book in The Singhania Series but is also a standalone. You can read it without reading the first book in series. ...
172K 11.2K 26
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
13.7K 376 15
In the shadows of unrequited affection, I've danced alone, weaving dreams that were never meant to be. Each step toward you felt like traversing a mi...