The star's sister

Por abby_telor

Abby is an average teenage girl, with high school problems and big dreams. She's Camila Cabello's big fan an... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
HEY!😱
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
36 ~ Part two
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

15

2.8K 71 7
Por abby_telor

Sofie's pov:

I was rambling too much, but I'm just too nervous! 

It happens sometimes when I'm scared or, you know, nervous...

Which I totally am!

But all of my thoughts vanished when I felt her lips.

I froze.

Her lips touched my cheek, so gently.

She kissed my cheek.

Oh my god!

I'm acting like a fangirl right now, but you do not understand!

I literally feel butterflies, like, so many! I feel so good!

Like... 

like how you feel when your favorite singer Re-tweeted something you wrote...

Like, you just done something you thought you couldn't do.

Like I just won a game of sports.

Like finishing a book you love.

Like, when you get a present from someone you love.

Like how you feel at Christmas.

That's how I feel.

Her lips linger longer then they probably should, but I don't care. I want her to kiss my cheek again. And again. And again.

Imagine how I felt when I didn't feel those soft beautiful lips on my cheek no longer?

You got it honeys, I felt sad.

I just wanted her to kiss me again.

I heard her laugh at my frown.

"Baby stop pouting or I'll kiss you again" she laughed

"Is that supposed to be a threat... or?" I looked at her confused

She just giggled again and fell backwards to the bed.

I laughed with her and crawled on top of her, taking both her hands putting them above her head while straddling her waist.

We both grinned so bad I thought I was going to burst from over happiness.

"Say you love me and give me a kiss on the cheek again" I demanded slowly and carefully

She laughed her adorable laugh and tried to fight with me to get me off of her.

"Na-uh-uh... don't try to fight this with me cutie, I want a kiss and I want it now"

I grinned.

"Come on! Just say you love me already!" I laughed

"I would, but mommy told me not to lie..." she smirked.

I felt a wave of sadness wash over me as I got weaker.

She pushed me back until my back hit the mattress and her hands gripped both of mine above my head.

"Gotch'ya" she smirked and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Of course I love you, you dork!" She squealed happily.

She made me smile again and my cheeks to hit up.

Warmth covered up every inch of my body. I felt like I could conquer the world after hearing those magical three words from her pink lips.

God I wish I could kiss those.

"Platonically speaking, of course" she says against my cheek as she keeps kissing it and I keep grinning.

"You tricked me!" I giggle

I feel her grin against my cheek. 

Oh na uh! she's so gonna have it! that cute adorable mischievous teasing beautiful girl! 

Ugh! 

No Way she's getting out of it now!

I switched us back. her pinned down on the mattress and me above her tickling the breath out of her.

Literally.

"Sofe!- s stop!" She was twisting and turning trying to push me away.

"S-sofia!! Stop! Oh my god! Baby please stop!" She laughed so hard that it was contagious

Baby.

She called me baby again.

I'm never gonna get old of her calling me baby.

It sends shivers down my body every time she does.

"Say mercy..." I giggled

"Oh my god! Mer-" 

"Abby mommy came-"

The door burst open to find a little girl that looks a bit like Abby, standing shocked, mouth wide open, staring at us.

Home"

shit

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.7K 166 19
20 year old Camila Cabello is a working dog sitter with a dream to make it big on Broadway. It has been her dream since she was little. It was also S...
64.2K 1.5K 32
This is a Camila Cabello X You fanfic. Your In high school and your best freinds with Camila Cabello. Camila has no idea your in love with her! The C...
665K 18.4K 24
Camila Cabello, a girl who have always been struggling to talk properly due to her speech disorder that she had been suffering from since she was a l...
639 95 16
Same old story, new profile, also known as A8R17D. G!P Story Lauren and Camila Cabello-Jauregui, are two well-established women. Lauren is a recogniz...