Dead or Alive

By crazymarin55

A infection goes around town and spreads every where rapidly . Ariel Struggles on getting her family safe . D... More

Chapter 2 I Found You!!
Chapter 3 Were moving on
Chapter 4 Should i let her Stay?
Chapter 5 WHY!!!!!
Chapter 6 I'll get my revenge
Chapter 7 Mr. Bad Cop
Chapter 8 Everyone i know is dead
Chapter 9 learning how to kill
Chapter 10 You Bitch!!!
Chapter 11 Rose and Drew
Chapter 12 Are they coming along?
Chapter 13 School
Chapter 14 Goodbye Jake
Chapter 15 Captured
Chapter 16 Exit
Chapter 17 Death
Chapter 18 Into The Sewers
Chapter 19 only the two of us
Chapter 20 Leaving without him
Chapter 21 Trust
Chapter 22 Humans
Chapter 23 Safe
Chapter 24 Their breaking in
Chapter 25 Strangers
Chapter 26 Traders
Chapter 27 A new member could join in the future
Chapter 28 Ruby & Nala
Chapter 29 Knowing about her
Chapter 30 Good bye Ruby
Chapter 31 We lost Molly
Chapter 32 Maddie
Chapter 33 Risk takers
Chapter 34 Arguments
Chapter 35 Basement
Chapter 36 The Dream
Chapter 37 Seven years later
Chapter 38 Time is passing by fast
Chapter 39 No longer a Virgin
Chapter 40 Church
Chapter 41 Hotel
Chapter 42 Dillon
Chapter 43 Ethan/ Bitten
Chapter 44 We lost her
Chapter 45 Starting All Over Again
New book

Dead or Alive

174 7 2
By crazymarin55

" WAKE UP ARIEL!!!!!" i Heard my friend scream at me while i was asleep.

I woke up quickly and looked at Mindy all scared and freaked out.

"What's going on?" i questioned worried.

" PEOPLE ARE EATING EACH OTHER!!!" She said and began to cry .

" What????? Are you serious "

I Quickly went down stairs to see Mindy's  Dad trying to hold the door from some who is trying to break through.

" HEL...."

They break thru and grabbed Mindy's dad and started biting him him till blood came out. I got super scared had no idea what to do .

" DADDY!!!!!" i heard Mindy scream to the top of her lungs .

I quickly went to the kitchen and got the biggest knife i could find . I went back to the front door and Chopped the Zombies head off. But i was to late he had already passed out. Mindy came running down stairs and got to her knees to her Dad and began to cry.

"daddy!!"

I began to cry also and looked out the door to see some Zombies come to our way.

"Mindy we got to go there's more heading our way" i told her while pulling her arm.

" Just leave me alone"

" DO YOU WANNA GET KILLED!!!!!" I screamed at her.

She ignored me. I dragged her to a closet and put her inside.

" Listen to me, u stay here at all times please please don't get out."i demanded her.

" Where you going?" she asked.

" i'm going to find my parents" i told her wanting to cry .

She noded ok. I closed the door and made my way outside . I began to run to my house for like about 9 blocks away. I ran as fast as i could but then tripped and got back on my feet. All i could see was people running out of there home and getting eaten . I felt disgust on how they taring they stomachs apart  and getting all the organs out. I got stopped by a zombie who was walking right in front of me. i got the huge knife and swing it at his head. He fell to the floor with his head cut off. I ran even faster than i was before and that's when i got home . I began to knock rapidly and not receiving a answer. I began to kick the door . I got it open and went inside and searched everywhere . But no one was here.

" No no no" i said to my self thinking something bad happen to them.

I heard some movement come from the Attic. I quickly got the stairs down from the attic and made my way up.

" OMG!! " i said and started to cry .

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

HOW WAS IT??

SHOULD I CONTINUE???

VOTE ⭐ AND COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...