My Obsessed Vampire Husband✓

By bjorghalla

Book 3 in the Vampire series Betrayed and Heartbroken, Emma is all alone. Few months have passed and the ocea... More

❃The Life After The Pain❃
❃The Call From The Deep❃
❃Discovery In A Message❃
❃Taking One Step On Land❃
❃Man From The Past❃
❃The Life On Land❃
❃The First Gift❃
❃A Goodnight Kiss❃
❃He Shows Up❃
❃The Truth Is Revealed❃
❃Meeting The Devil❃
❃Meant To Be❃
❃The Warning❃
❃Story Time❃
❃Yet Another Gift❃
❃Midnight Apologizes❃
❃Spending The Day Together❃
❃The Clear Glass Box❃
❃Rainbow Lights In The Sky❃
❃The Ocean Celebrates❃
❃An Old Enemy❃
❃A Shot From The Gun❃
❃Slowly Coming Back❃
❃The Guiding Light❃
❃Finding Out The Truth❃
❃The Big Day❃
❃7 Years Later❃
Questions

❃Panics In The House❃

700 30 3
By bjorghalla

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F I V E

Panics In The House

Weeding planning is so stressful. I mean, literally. There is so much to plan for a wedding. It is really hard to count all the things that need to be done before the wedding. I have been thinking of what color should be in our wedding. Personally I would really like to have a sea green color, but I know Jason is more for the darker colors, and especially dark wine red. But, I told him that there is no way there will be a dark color in our wedding.

He has been alive so long, that he should know a lot about marriage. Yet, he doesn't. He knows nothing of it. He is really leaving all the planning to me. That is a bit ride. Because I for one have no idea how to plan a whole wedding. There's just so much to do. And, we haven't even picket a date yet. I know wedding can take about a year to plan or something. I'm not even sure if I can wait that long to marry him.

With each day that passes we are become more uncontrollable, I just want to marry him. He wants to marry me. But, I want to have a real wedding, not like getting married in Vegas, like Jason wants. I want this marriage to be real, not something that will never last and have no real memories. I want to make the best memories I've ever had in my life, in this wedding. The beginning of a marriage is the wedding, and the wedding day is supposed to be the best day of our lives, and the memories are supposed to be remembered forever.

That is why this is so stressful. If this is supposed to be the perfect wedding, the planning needs to be right. And this is my wedding day. Some people would agree with me, that everything needs to be perfect to have the best day of my life. When I was little my mom always told me that the wedding day is just the beginning of a new happy life, and if the wedding day goes well and is the perfect day for us, then the rest of our lives will be good, and we will be happy.

"How is it going?" Jason asks me. It is morning, and he is going to work, while I stay here home working on planning our wedding. I made sure that I choice the one that could be Jason's secretary this time, and I choice Adrian. They need to know each other. Who know, they could become best friends like me and Adrian are. That would be amazing. My best friend would also be Jason's best friend. I learned that Jason doesn't have many friends, only enemies. He has a reputation for being very cruel and mean.

But, I don't mind about that. I love him, even if he is sometimes mean to people. He is never mean or cruel to me. I haven't been at work, since that place still bring me bad memories, but one day I will go there. And, work there again. Jason says that I won't be his secretary anymore. I will be his partner. Not do I know how I will ever be his partner in this business, since I have no idea how to run a business. But, we do have forever, so I will get the hang of it one day. After, he does teach me everything I need to know about it.

"Don't know, I've barely started" I tell him. I have been planning this wedding for a few weeks, and I have barely nothing. "You will come through, you always do. Don't stress too much" he says before giving me a small peak on the lips. He walks out the door, and I am left alone with hundreds of papers scattered out on the table and some on the floor beneath me. I'm really messy with this, I know. I'm not organized at this moment, I know I should be, but it is impossible. I am literally freaking out over here.

If someone had told me wedding would have been this hard to plan, I would have told them that wedding planning is easy, but now I see that it isn't. I know now why everyone freaks out planning the wedding. This isn't a joke, this is the real deal, and everything about the wedding has fallen onto my hands. That makes me freak out more. Because, I know that Jason wants to have a wedding with ark colors but I light colors.

When it comes to this wedding, we aren't really agreeing to everything. He wants to have it one way, but I another. It's so frustrating. I don't want to choice something that Jason doesn't want. Just because I am planning it doesn't mean that I get to choice everything in the wedding. This isn't just my wedding, this is Jason's too. And, he should have a say in this. But, he isn't here at the moment, so I have no idea what I will do right now. Everything is so hard. I have faced many things in my life, or should I say the last year and a half.

Yet, nothing is compared to this. This is far the hardest thing I have ever done in my entire life. I know I say this a lot, but this is the truth. You try to plan a whole wedding without anyone to help you. All of my parents are somewhere out in the world, so I can't ask them for help. They did tell me that it would be all right to call them if I need anything, but I don't want to bother them with something that I can figure out on my own.

I can do this on my own, Jason does help, but not as much as I would like him to. Besides, he is to busy running the business, he as taken so many days off. And, when I say days I mean months, and that is from when we met. Jason has been so busy trying to help me with everything that he needs to get back the work he is supposed to be in. He runs this company, he needs to know what it happening in his own company. I am fine, well not really. But, everything will be all right.

I just know it. Not really, still I need something to calm myself down before I go insane. Soon that will happen to me, if I do not calm myself down. No one is kidding about wedding stress, that is actually real. Right now I am looking through what kind of chairs we would like to have at our wedding. I had no idea that I need to choice what kind of chairs, and tables, and stuff. This is just to much for me to handle right now. I need a break, standing up I go to the kitchen.

I take a glass of water, and I actually got water from the sink. Yes, I know. I could have used my powers, but I'm not feeling like using them at the moment. I sit down on a chair in the kitchen, I lean back and close my eyes. A break. Right what I need. This has been so stressful on me, and each day I pray for the night to come. To take some stress away even for a few hours. That is better than nothing. I want to get married soon, but this planning is making me insane.

I finish the glass of water, and put it in the sink. I make my way upstairs. To Shadow and Midnight. Of course, they are sleeping like nothing is happening in the world. There literally could be fire in this house, and they would be sleep like nothing is going on. That is how lazy they are, I've tried to take them outside, and I've tried to play with them with toys and things like that, yet they don't want to. I guess these are just their personalities, everyone has different ones.

When I do walk by their door, I stop. Beside their room there is a door, another one. I have seen every room of this house, except for that one. I am really curious of what is inside there. Jason sometimes goes there, I don't know why, but he doesn't allow me in there. I have always wondered what he does in there. That room is always locket. I really want to know if it is unlocked, but that is still unlikely. Besides, I shouldn't be missing in Jason's privacy, he has the right to have some. I walk into Shadow's and Midnight's room.

They are asleep, both in different places. Shadow is on the couch, where he likes it the best, while Midnight has made himself comfortable on the floor. I don't know why he is on the floor. I pick him up and set him down on the couch, beside Shadow. While I pet them and stay with them, all I could think of is that room and what is inside it. I have been dying to know what is in there. There is some secret that Jason doesn't tell me about, and I don't like it. He has his privacy, of course.

But, this is just making me feel like he is hiding something from me, and I don't like it when people are hiding something from me, especially Jason. He is the love of my life. All right, I will not contain myself anymore, I need to know. I know this is wrong, but something is telling me that I need to know what is inside that room. And, I have a feeling that I might not like it. I might not like what I find in that room. I walk by the door of the room, I have my hand on the door handle. Thinking to myself, I should do this.

There is another voice in my head that is yelling at me to not do this, yet I feel like I need to open this door. What would Jason say? If I open this door, I have definitely ruined everything we have. If I open this door, then I am invading his privacy. It isn't something I want, but he is hiding something from me. I can feel it. And, whatever it is, it isn't a good thing. There is something about this that tells me that behind this single white door is something horrible and something that will make me see Jason in another light, a light that I will not like very much.

This needs to be done. I need to know his secret. Jason has a big secret, and he is hiding it from me. I have told him everything about me, every single crazy thing about me, he knows of it. I have told him. I feel like he hasn't been completely honest with me, and whatever it is that is behind those doors will uncover everything single thing Jason is hiding from me.

I have made up my mind. I slowly open the door, with my eyes close. Thankfully for me, the door is unlocked. I am terrified to open my eyes at this moment. I open one eye, the lights are off. I touch the wall beside the door, to feel if there is a switch on the wall. Normally there would be a light switch on the walls beside the door. I need to search it a bit, before I find it. I am still not inside the room, I am outside looking for the switch with my hand. Found it, I turn on the lights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 31.3K 45
Audrey only wished to find her way once again after the death of her best friend, her mother. Life, however, seemed to throw a kink in her plans. She...
994K 35.2K 76
Lola's life came crumbling the moment she met her mate, Alpha Torian, smooching and kissing another lady in his birthday party. That day, he bluntly...
42.1K 1.5K 29
{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember was that she was dying, going away fore...
9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...