Eternal Sunshine

By yunggoldcocaina

Rylee reunites with her old best friend, Austin. She has a fear of them ruining their friendship, but he has... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fiften
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty // ending.

Chapter Twenty One.

1.4K 23 2
By yunggoldcocaina

Austin's Pov

I waited to see if she'll answer it. I didn't want to be a crazy boyfriend already in the start of this new chapter.

"Are you gonna get that?" I asked trying to sound as normal as possible, but I really wanted to snatch it out of her hand and block him.

"No, but anyways when are you going back?" Her tone of voice was different, and I had this weird gut feeling that something was wrong. "I have to leave tomorrow morning, i have a concert that night in LA."

We made it to the car. I looked over at her in the passenger seat. I really did love Rylee, I always have. I just couldn't believe I spent all these years with other people when I could of had her.

"I love you, Ry." I told her while using one hand to steer, and the other hand to hold her hand.

"I love you way more, Aus." she said.

•••

We made it home, and begin to relax for awhile. "Do you really have to go?" Rylee asked me, still playing with my fingers.

"You're not coming with?" I responded totally confused. "I can't, Austin. I have work." I looked at her crazy. "You can quit that shitty job of yours now, i'm here to spoil you two."

I sat there for a minute before telling her to go pack. I really would love for her to move in with me to my house in California, but I doubt she'll want to be far from her mom and my dad with the baby coming.

"Hey baby, Christmas is in 2 months!" Rylee shouted from her bedroom. I looked at my calendar, hmm it is. "I know, what if the baby comes early and is born on Christmas day."

"I hope not, i'm literally not prepared at all." "Well, let's go shopping this weekend, yeah?"

I walked into the room with her, grabbed her hand and forced her to lay down with me. I moved her face to look at me, "I love you." "I love you too, Austin but I know you're doing this for a reason."

Rylee rested her face in her palm, "So what is it?" Damn she knows me good. "I was just thinking what life would be like if we moved to California to my home?"

"But what about our parents? What if I need help while you're not there? I'm strong and everything, but this is my first time doing this." she admitted. It's true, but i'll figure something out.

About 2 hours later, we were ready for bed. Ry was already asleep, but my intuition was telling me that something was wrong.

Just as I reached over for my phone it begin to ring. I slid my arm from underneath Ry and stepped into the bathroom so she wouldn't hear me.

I answered my phone to hear my manager yelling. "Bro, what's going on calm down I can't understand anything you're saying." He told me to check my messages and hung up.

I did just that. I watched the video carefully..

What the fuck.

I ran out and woke Rylee up quick as possible. "Babe," she rubbed her eyes, but I wasted no time I begin taking our luggage to the car.

I went back into the room to see she had fell back asleep. "Rylee, we need to go now." "Why what happened?" I was in no mood to answer questions now.

"Okay, whatever." she whispered under her breath. I didn't give two fucks right now. My only thoughts were that I was going to kill someone.

•••

"Are you seriously not going to tell me anything?" Rylee complained for the billionth time.

I ignored her the entire plane ride. I was mad at everyone, but I was really mad at Rylee at this point.

Although, it wasn't her fault I still felt like it was somehow. "No, you'll see in a little bit." I told her. "Wow, your first sentence to me." Rylee responded sarcastically.

It was taking everything out of me to not yell, and go off on her.

We made it down my street where you could see hella cops, fire trucks and ambulances. The bright lights illuminated the entire street.

"What the fuck?" I heard Rylee yell as we pulled up the my fucking not so more house.

She got out of the car and begin walking towards the house. I followed right behind her. "Austin, what happened? I'm so sorry."

"You. You happened. Aaron decided if he couldn't have you then he'll destroy everything I ever worked for. He crashed my house, tried to burn it down but at that point the cops were already here."

Before she could say anything I intervened, "No, that's not the best part he was threatening to kill himself, so that's why swat is here. This happened because you didn't want to tell him that you two would never see each other again. If you loved me like you say you do, you would of never lead him to believe he had a chance with you."

My voice was so loud at this point everyone was looking at us. A cop came up and guided Rylee away.

That's when it hit me, it really wasn't her fault.

Just then I got a glimpse of Aaron in the back of the ambulance. The truck rushed off with a cop car following it.

I seen Ry standing over on the sidewalk getting bombarded by paparazzi. I watched as the cop protected her as she got into the cop car.

I tried to make my way over to her, but he stopped me. "No, she's dealing with a lot you go over and talk to the detectives." the cop told me putting his hand out pointing towards the detectives.

Everything was happening so fast. The only thing I was worried about was keep Rylee safe, and I couldn't even do that.

I fucked up again, but so much keeps happening to me back to back I can't ever get a break. That doesn't even matter though, what matters is if Rylee's okay.

•••

It was nearly four hours later, and all I wanted to do is apologize to Ry. I had no idea where she was, what she was doing, or if she was even okay.

I never should of blamed this on her. I feel terrible.

"I'm sorry, Miss. I need to go find my girlfriend." I told the detectives. I stood up and headed towards the door. "No, not yet. i'm sure she's fine." "Fuck no."

I walked out, "Excuse me, can you tell me if my girlfriend came here?" "I can look sir, what's her name?"

I gave her as much information as I could about Ry, but no one knew where she was. I started to get worried because she wasn't answering her phone either.

I walked back to the desk, "Um, she was with Officer Kemp." "Oh, okay i'll contact him. Give me one second."

I waited about no longer than five minutes. "Did you find out anything?" I asked her once more.

"She was sent to the hospital two hours ago."

I immediately started thinking the worse. My hands begin trembling, speech became slurred, and vision became blurry.

"Do you know what for?" "No, i'm sorry, but I have Officer Kemp's number if you'd like to call?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.1K 56
she's an unassuming good girl and he's the baddest boy in the business. what's drawing them together
7.2K 421 57
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...
237K 5.2K 66
SEQUEL TO FEEL [MATURE] "I've been waiting wide awake for the wave to come and take me right to you." Olivia & Austin's endeavors continue. Through a...
366K 8.4K 105
Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love