I'll Paint You, Mornings Of G...

By atedoreenz

(UNDER EDITING* THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING) What if Sarah Williams didn't exist and you we're the Goblin Ki... More

Author's Note
How Fates Turn
A Cup for Me and You
Fae or not?
The Makers
Disaster Clings
Don't be
The Labyrinth
Weird Proposal
Cake always Solves a Problem!
Author's Note guide to the Avalon:
Twist, Bend and Broken
No lies, No mistakes
Unknown Bride?
Give it a try!
Me, Myself and an Owl
Drama, No cuts, Action!
Cute, pretty little moments!
Just call me David
The Date, Theater and Kiss
A Piece of Cake
Why are you ALL dressed up?
Finally a Bride!
Reunited and More
Your Engaged?!
Every Elf Ever
The Healer
The Lady of Faith
Nice to meet you too!
JARETH THE Cute OWL MOMENTS
Can't Help Falling in Love!
His Brother?
The Wedding pt.1
The Wedding pt.2
The Wedding Venue pt.2
Ummmm.....
We're going on a trip?
Somethings wrong
Water....
We've meet before?
The City of Love
The Revelation
You're David, Jareth and my Husband
All in good hands
Well it begins
1st Day as a Bride
First Dinner with ?
Oh Dear!
You...
The Point of No Return
Strange
Fooling Myself
Found You!
One Does Not Simply
The Ball of Masks?
The Sun, Moon and Stars
Goblin's Love
Witch
You're not my Mother
Home at Last?
Now you know (LAST CHAPTER)
IMPORTANT

Unexpected

464 17 7
By atedoreenz

For you angel_fire92

YOUR POV

This was the day that I would be crazily high and Moody every maker should face our bloody not so, period!  We we're back at the palace now since Jareth was worried about my health and wants the royal doctor to constantly check my health as he was out for the making arrangements for the ball since Queen Titania visited a while ago, dragging him to help as I was stuck in bed all tired but not now. I managed to lie, sick as possible for me to leave and contain myself.

The clock was ticking so loudly as I lay at the bed prancing my fingers.

"Any moment now.... Wait! "

I thought back again what if I wouldn't have to go all of this cause I'm pregnant well that's the worst scenario I could imagine!  I'm not blaming Jareth or the baby just me I couldn't be. Either way---

Knock knock*

"It is I the royal physician milady... "

I arranged myself on order before letting him in.

"Good day... I'm hope I'm not wasting your time. " I said in a low voice,  he smiled in his old composure and removed his wizardly hat and began check at my pulse in my wrists, neck, my breathing too with some methods of magic. He wore a gray long robe with a matching gray sulked hat and his staff attached to his side.

"May I know what would be the Queen of makers doing in a place like this?  In the goblin king's bed?" He snickered twitching his beard then began to pout at his pipe.

"My my Gandalf I'm surprise you recognized your old teacher also I am currently married to the king in secret..no one must know."

I removed my weary facade or condition by standing and changing my clothes all white with laces entwined from my neck and shoulders.

"Correction young teacher who spends her time on time traveling all over the realms to help and teach others... Also your secret is forever safe with me." he replied with a smile then exhaled a puff of smoke that covers the entire room then magically brought us to a part in the nymphs realm. It was the first with flickering lights of fireflies guiding us to where we go after all the cave is hidden.

"Lord Legolas already informed me of your situation and since I'm was tasked to check your health all I can say is DON'T DRAIN YOURSELF TOO MUCH!  You're like Elerrian always helping yet also dying if I would have known she was the Queen's sister that time then I would have hit her head with a boulder." He continued babbling as we walk in circles in the enchanted forests with tall dark green trees stood proud and tall.

"I know I couldn't help it after all I should be doing something right?"

"Yes but please think too that if you'll leave you'll leave us another big problem! "

"What of it?  If I'm gone then everything should be fine and solved...no more darkness contaminating the lands,Julia would be saved,peace would be restored, Gracie would be name Grace as the Queen of Makers the lady of prosperity and my people will not suffer no more."

"That's the problem yet... you'll leave us a lonely and broken hearted king... "

"I...I.. Let's not think about that right now."

"The good news is you're not pregnant. So you won't all be dropped dead like."

"That is something worth celebrating but not right now I have things to do. "

"Hold up my Queen we're not through yet your on your period the early the better! "

"Oh that I forgot... Huhhh then lead the way."

"But of course..."

We stumbled at the path of diamonds well we're in the right place opening a cave filed of gems all over, the place was all crapped up with turns and stairs all over that separates the females with each other, I can hear their laugh, tears and whispers with crystal flowers growing everywhere I stepped and little pixies and nixies are running towards the little flowers that grew to eat them.

They do feed off by magical things especially my own bearings are essentially sweet and powerful bit something was not right it was like they we're growing more rapid than usual.

"Gandalf I think I'm really losing control now."

"Just one more turn milady."

After he opened the door I ran inside immediately closing it as I fall over and the ocean saving me. I had been falling in the sky? 

Then this must be what I wanted since the room adjust to what the maker wants it to be and my mind must be in need of a break that I don't know myself anymore. It was a little island in the middle of nowhere but blues of ocean stretching far and wide.

I focused my thought of a bowl caramel popcorn, pistachio ice cream and the whole to watch tv all day but perhaps read some books?  I don't know what to do cause I was used of having tight schedules or doing something.

Can't do the papers or I'll accidentally burn them with thoughts on fire.

I wonder what Jareth is doing though... Should I spy him? No it would be obvious... Clearly my spells are so overly powerful he'll notice me immediately.

What to do?  Beside watching this boring movie.. Gosh Twilight is so overrated... The actress is horrible, can't she close her mouth? No no no I shouldn't be rude but why why can't the director tell her!!!

  That's is I'm changing this forsaken movie!  How bout the new episode of Steven universe... After some time watching the series... What the #%-&$- rose is pink diamond and waittttt there's more white diamond? Okay okay these emotions are so surreal now...

This is so tiring Next I'm going to watch some stuff or spy on Legolas no... He'll know... For sure. Mmmmm I do want a cake though that should occupy my thoughts and time so time to use magic.

JARETH'S POV

With a bride in bed and drained I attained back to my duties of course I'm not excused, there will be a lot more when she's pregnant like my grandmother was but I never actually meet the woman also the Gandalf also told me she's just all drain and weak of over using her powers and not pregnant though I wish she was but it's not her fault maybe I'm overreacting or expecting too much of her,  but I'm was impressed yesterday for I have found a powerful mate to be with, will bore my child someday .

My kingdom would be great, father should hang his mouth after receiving my brides news of her unexpected powers.

Though she might be excuse of her lessons with Lady Kellerian she couldn't even barely stand up even her magic influenced here in the palace. It's like my barrier dissolved and changed into a clearer and stronger one like I'm not even the kind anymore but everything around me now belongs to her.

She's really a charm and a great deal but boy what a fool I was before judging her a weak and clumsy far when she is more powerful than a high born fae which she is clearly transforming into a fae now with that I wouldn't have to problem her aging anymore and she'll be with me as long as forever.

But what really intrigue me was her dream of Sarah and Julia how did she known of them even I never receive such visions from my grandmother and aunt. Saddening they died but painfully cursing myself constantly as a child of a murderer of my own aunt.

What the hell was that old buffoon thinking killing his little new born sister and forgot why he did that.

There was no question though he really hated his own mother for being human, a weak mortal he calls. He has no respect for humans so he was never call or crowned as the goblin king.

After Grandfather I immediately was crowned since grandfather feared he'll just kill more mortals or murder every being in the mortal realm. I'll never understand him, be always pressure me with a lot of things that I should surpass him, I should be the great of greats than previous kings before.

There was also prophecies about me being the King of makers but (Y/N) is just to good to be true to be the Queen of makers if she was then I would already have known and even if I remember something in the past I spend my time mostly with her and nothing strange happen but only her seeing magical creatures in her surroundings.

I mean she's too young to be a queen though she acts and thinks so maturely than her age but I already know that she got that from her surroundings cause she mostly spend her time with elders than kids her age. Importantly this month is the day when female makers went to their period and are overly charged with powers and my poor bride is exhausted from all the restoration she done.

It's already early evening and she's still bedridden I just finish all the jobs I need to finish alongside a current runner just failed the labyrinth again.

I didn't have time to check on her but know I have so I paced off the Escher room to our room. In front of me was the door I was going to knock for sure but---.. -..

"Goblin King Goblin King!  Sire there's an attack in the far east of the kingdom but somethings off! " yelled Gerry.

"What of it Gerry?  Continue your reports now" I throw a crystal ball at my hand in the air ready and prep up for the battle in my goblin king regalia.

As me and my General walk into the great hall alongside the soldiers, chiefs and captains for war.

"Muspels, ghouls, like Jotuns, Cyclops, Giants, Boogeymen and other forms of Unseelie court fairies have been attacking the barrier!  We believe there's a war between the makers and unseelie court happening near the border in a secret passage to another world. Since all kingdoms we're lock and bolded by the Queen for our sake those filthy creatures must have found an opening in that area."

"Beside the Goblin realm is the Nymph realm that place is believe to be a lock down for female makers in their periods. A maker must have accidentally unleashed her crazy outburst and destroy the barrier though it seems out of place when (Y/N) barrier is losing strength."... Cornelius inserted as we looked at him in shock why he's here but that's no question that we proceed.

I thought about her again and instantly reappeared a crystal at my hand to see her all asleep in bed. That's good and the Royal Advisor is with her checking her health. I see no problem and dissolve it into thin dust.

"My king we need to take actions and aid the Queen! " said one my captains.

"With that we can prove our worth and have negotiations with the makers if we ever need of help. " Gerry inserted and it was true.

"Hmmm I agree as King let's head off for war!"

Of course aside from that I own this land and this is mine. It is not something to be taken but if it's going to take away my people's land so be it.

I can't have theses goblins roam around like garage at other realms they'll be killed or sold off as slaves but with my leadership we even came to be one of the most strong creatures in terms of battle in the realms.

YOUR POV

After baking and eating the whole cake to calm my nerves I jumped in the water and swam around sleeping at the bottom of the oceans floor when an explosion happen inside the cave.

I opened my eyes and swam back ashore all geared up and my paradise was quickly changed into the councils meeting room.

One of my female makers has been dealing with her trauma and overheated her powers bursting at the caves line of barrier.

The fault has been destroyed half of it's structure there we're makers who needs to be in total lock down more than I am and I gave away my cell since it was unharmed with twelve makers in detention and the others we're sent to the even realm to calm off as I deal with this.

My head was dancing and spinning round and round like a idiot I can't think straight even Legolas and God father kept they're distant towards me or I'll accident hit them or something.

Then our enemy has pinpoint our location over that explosion that before I do anything I went back to my room and lay back with Gandalf checking me. As I can feel Him watching then left.

Going back to the court and take breaths preparing my thirteen puppets to eliminate the monsters attacking us.

How did they even get here so fast! Oh wait Julia hmmmm she's seems to be just observing as her minions crash down the fine line of barrier inside the cave.

I was still in the court completely alone and sat at my chair with strings attached and an enemy on sight I tangled off each puppet ready I was all in set when a loud roar of battle was screamed I turned my head to the direction where it came and saw the goblins in their armour and steed with Jareth in his regalia.

I removed my puppets from view as both clans clash their swords and bang their shields. 

Muspels, ghouls, dark faes or demons, black creatures have gathered and screamed loudly for battle as bother run off to each other preparing their attack. Scary faces and terrifying grins on their faces scourged.

The goblins we're a mess in battle well some of them and I don't blame them as the others we're more likely a prank they use their talents of jokes and swords to fool they're enemy and they with distraction they'll won with great pride. I chuckled a little at what I see with the goblin army winning course I put off a charm to protect them as well.

I couldn't bare to lose of my subjects well future ones. As I continue to control my puppets of soldiers made of crystals they made a great help of eliminating monsters that are too tall or powerful for the goblins to handle.

Jareth was there fighting alongside Cornelius, my what a pair in battle. I never notice Cornelius before perhaps he may have been in the kingdom earlier. They watch each others back and take turns.

They we're both skilled and well trained thought Cornelius might need improvement just a little more. I continue to watch them in my throne until the battle end there weren't many muspels and should but they we're clearly a powerful batch luckily they only specialized in tracking off. It was almost late afternoon the battle finally stopped.

JARETH'S POV

Damn those black creatures can slice and dice off my Goblins but luckily I have the Queens side and none we're harm. Look at the time I got to say this was quick but I've been gone too long away from my Bride I only left this morning but it felt like days.

With all the enemy dead at the ground they lay in blood. I swiftly returned my sword to my sheath and was the crystal puppets the Queen has. They all form a straight line thirteen in all as one came in forward to bend over cause they we're so tall.

He opened his hands and pour chunks of gold at my feet that he slowly stood as it continued to fall until it was taller than me now and after that they disappear like thin dust of colorful glitter after they left I saw a faint view of a woman far away in front of me only I can see wearing a white cloak with lips saying "thank you... " then a wind blows she wasn't there anymore too.

Incredible I may have been the first fae to see the Queen again for millennials well the new young but incredible my people haven't seen one for so long.

My goblins roared over our glorious victory  and brought back the gold we we're rewarded with it was so much that for sure I can start rebuilding and make more projects for my people. (Y/N)  would be proud!

  Speaking of which I should make fast amends of going back. I can slipped away with Cornelius as me but I should take sacrifices too as king I have my responsibilities to parade me and my men to the castle and have a feast to celebrate she would be fine after all Lady Kellerian is an expert of magic and Gandalf is there with them.

My men start to form their line with the drummers on set banging their drums the Goblin flag danced in the air as we proudly carry them. The runner has already carried on to deliver the good news to the kingdom. This should take awhile going back....

YOUR POV

Thank heavens it was a good victory for our side and I felt so drain after all I just finished rebuilt the cave and send back the girls in detention it's almost night time but I'm so tired and Jareth would peek at me at any moment with his crystals.

I sigh and went back to bed all asleep and terribly tired but I'll be fine later on to greet Jareth after all the towns people has been preparing for their kings return with unspeakable wealth I gave them.

I'll be up the moment he'll open the castle doors to welcome him.

"Precious.... "

***********
Why do I publish my stories when I have so much to do well that's me 😅 hope you guys enjoy this 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2.1K 23
7 years on after Sarah defeated Jareth the Goblin King, she still has unanswered questions. Did the Goblin King 'really' want her to love him? Did sh...
226K 6.9K 26
I only recommend this story for people who have seen, understood, and enjoyed the 1986 movie Labyrinth, starring David Bowie(and his awesomeness) as...
12.9K 408 7
Twenty-seven years after Sarah Williams won the Labyrinth, a new Wisher is attracted to its walls and the King who lives at its heart. After living w...
12.2K 444 21
*WARNING I WAS 12 WHEN I WROTE THIS AND IT IS TRASH. CHECK OUT MY NEW LEGOLAS FANFICTION FOR BETTER WRITING* Ginerva is a strong-willed, hot-haired...