The Jade Dagger of Kunlun

By moosesforgooses

Strictly Ye Hua and Bai Qian 50,000 years ago, a little golden lotus shriveled and died in its lotus pond, le... More

Prologue
The New Disciples
Initial Days
Memories
Unruly Juniors
First Full Day
Stumbling
The Spirit of the Lotus
An Uneasy Relationship
The Fox and The Dagger
An Outing to Remember
The Dagger Warning
The Water Dungeon
Yao Guang
Punishment
Cultivation Gathering
The Foxes
The Seamstress and the Thief
Lessons
Plans
Ownership
The Daggers Core
The Core Center
The Twinship
Real Training.
Scars
Obedience
Pain
Into the Valleys.
Energy
Family
The Nine Tailed Goddess
The Prophetess
Two Worlds - One Desire
Fate
Jealous of the Way...
Coincidences
An Ancient Magic
Deductions
The Cave
Suspicions
The Reunion
Conclusions
The Unveiling
Trial Preparations
An Unintentional Interlude
Trial Three - Part 1
Trial Three - Part 2
Trial Three - Part 3
Trial Three - Part 4
Trial Three - Part 5
Trial Three - Part 6
The Aftermath
A Desperate Search
Lessons to Learn 1
Lessons to Learn 2
Lessons to Learn 3
The Final Lesson
A Desperate Search
The Ring
The Final Battle
A Final Sacrifice
A Princess's Story 1
A Princess's Story 2
The Disciples
Poppies
A Meeting Between Elders.
A Far East Wedding
A Low Growl
Future Plans
The Twinship
The Final Trial
Hidden Weapon
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2 - The Final Disclosure
The Final Epilogue

Union

1K 42 32
By moosesforgooses

The Mortal Realm

The Mortal Realm trip had been a lot of fun for all of them, though because of Bai Zhis warning, Chang Shan insisted that they all stick together, which meant they all had to assist him with the noodle competition.  

"This has to be a first.  Second Senior is actually allowing us to help him cook." laughed Cheng Bao with his hands in a large vat along with the rest of them.

"Does dough actually feel like this?" Si Yin asked screwing up his face as his hands came away covered in globby flour and feeling very sticky.

"Yes, but don't stop kneading it, we have to get all the air bubbles out." Chang Shan ordered as he turned to the side where others were also kneading their large vats of dough.  He would have done it on his own, but the competition was so stiff, and the vats so big, he had no choice but to have them help him.  

"Keep adding the herbs Ye Hua, a little at a time." he added which saw Ye Hua once again dipping his hand into a nearby bowl that had been filled with the flavourings that Chang Shan had put together using herbs from Kunlun and the rest from the Market Stalls.  Then sprinkling it out as evenly as possible, the three sets of hands continued to push and pull on the stiffening dough until eventually it reached the consistency that he was happy with.

"I'm going to have very manly arms after that workout." Si Yin said laughing which had them all laughing.  The thought of a muscular Si Yin just didn't seem possible, the boy was far too dainty to ever hope for muscles.

"Well be prepared for muscular legs too, because its time for stretching." Chang Shan winked at him, which had them all groaning.  Kneading the dough had been hard enough, but having caught the competition bug, they were soon hauling the dough out of the large vat.  With every set of hands on the dough, they quickly arranged themselves into a line while pulling the dough as they went.

Around them, other teams were also hauling out their dough and it was then that the competition began to heat up.  Laughter and loud heckling could be heard as each team began to stretch out their dough.  A very long stretch of the market place had been cleared so all teams had plenty of room to move.  And though other teams that had plenty of experience in stretching out such a large amount of dough without breaking it, Chang Shan had his team moving slowly while giving out orders as they went.

The heckling at one stage became so loud that it was almost impossible to hear him, but slowly their dough stretched out thinly as they moved forward, leaving a trail of thin dough in their wake while stretching out the rest.

It was tiring and Si Yin was struggling to keep up, but as the heckling grew louder, he realized it was aimed at their team because they were still stretching out their dough while the rest were gathering in their long stretched out noodle for cooking.

"Chang Shan, surely this is long enough." Ye Hua groaned.  They still had a quarter of the dough left to stretch out.

"There is no time limit, so we keep going until it is all stretched out." he replied before pushing them all to keep going.  

By the time they had it all stretched out, the noodle was so long, it took all of their effort to gather it back up without breaking it.  But with lots of encouragement from Chang Shan, and more heckling from the onlookers, their noodle was soon in the pot and cooking even though everyone else had completed theirs.

By the end of it all, Chang Shan finally won his competition.  With a small jade flute to take home as his prize, he promised them all that, for their hard work,  the next meal would be of their choosing, then allowing them each half an hour to do as they pleased, Ye Hua quickly left his group to buy a trinket he had seen while they were creating Chang Shans noodle.  It took him a mere few minutes to haggle down the price, but he got what he wanted and once he had it firmly hidden away in robe, they were all ready to return.

Though once they reached the veil that split the two worlds apart, they once again began to feel the uneasiness they felt when they arrived with Bai Zhi.  Chang Shan took the warning seriously.  As a senior who was trained in warfare, he understood the message behind the warning even if they others didn't, so raising a barrier, he led them all back to Kunlun Mountain as quickly as he could, while both he and Cheng Bao stayed alert to any changes in the atmosphere that would give away anyone else hiding behind a barrier.

For Si Yin, it was a rather subdued trip home after such a wonder day of fun and games but her fathers warning had frightened him.  Her father had never given out a warning like that in her entire life.  She had always travelled solo without a barrier, and never once had she been afraid that her life might be in danger.  So the warning to remain under cover came as quite a shock.

But the fear soon lifted as they all landed safely at the entrance and it was only then, that they all released the breath they seemed to be holding.  Thinking to question Shifu regarding the use of a barrier when he returned, all four of them disappeared to their chambers to sleep with a reminder from Chang Shan to think about their meal which he planned to cook for them the following day,

_____

The Far East

Arriving at the entrance to the cave in the far East, Mo Yuan kept himself hidden behind an impregnable barrier that none of Qing Cangs soldiers or even his sons would detect.   Then entering the cave, he allowed himself to come into view while at the same time giving them notice of his arrival by announcing himself first.

Ye Huas people were a skittish lot, and they did not take kindly to being caught unawares, so he was more than prepared for his re-entry and no sooner did he come into view, then his parents rose to greet him.  Duyi noticed him first and he was already moving towards him before Li Li had risen, but the sight of the War God back amongst them, had the rest also rising to welcome him back.

Having had the time to talk among themselves and to discuss the War Gods efforts in saving their lives, the rest were much more amicable this time around.  Insisting that he stay for a meal, Duyi led him to the hearth where the rest quickly rearranged themselves to make room.

"Forgive our initial meeting High God Mo Yuan.  Our small Clan is all that we have in this world, and every life is very precious to us.  So please understand, to hear our child had sought your assistance without notifying us first, was hurtful"  The first elder that greeted him last time said bowing her head lightly in his direction as he sat down. 

"I understand." he said.  "But let us not linger on the past.  I came here for two reasons." he said moving them all forward, because what he had to say next would no doubt take the warmth he was just beginning to feel comfortable in. 

 And he was comfortable.  Now that they were much more welcoming, Mo Yuan began to get a feel for the close bond this clan had for each other.  He may have been the only one to speak, but he felt their thoughts, they were a united front which he also felt outsiders rarely got to see, it also gave him a deeper understanding of his brother reticence to share his inner most thoughts with him.  But he did not allow himself to lose himself in the warm welcome, instead he immediately began to inform them of Qing Cangs movements and the real reason why they were in their forest.

"This cave is the entrance to an underground network of caves which holds a prized possession of the Ghost Clan, one that Qing Cang wants back.  They will do anything to get it, and that means killing anyone in their way.  Unfortunately, you have chosen the only entrance this side of the world and because it is the closest to the Ghost Tribes Realm, this cave is the one they are seeking." he said while leaving out the details of the other entrance as well as what it was they were seeking.

"But this is our home.  We have finally found safety here, we cannot give it up, where would we go?" the elders asked as the rest nodded in unison.

"Kunlun Mountain.  I will take you all back with me.  I have plenty of room for all of you." he said having already decided that this was what he wanted to offer Ye Huas people if it meant keeping him close.

"Thank you.  But Kunlun is not our home.  This forest is our home, it is where our forefathers were born, and where they are buried, this is where we stay." she said effectively ending any other thoughts he had of rescuing them all.

"Then allow me to assist you in relocating elsewhere.  Because I will be very honest.  They will find this cave eventually, and when they do, you will all join your forefathers."  He said so bluntly, they were all left in no doubt that Mo Yuan meant every word that he said.

The shock on their faces had him bowing his head.  He understood their desperate need for freedom and self reliance, because he too had once sought the same life.  Perhaps a little of him envied what his brother had with these people, but his love for him and his desire to keep him safe was in the end, all he cared about, and if that meant being forceful, then so be it.

Thinking the same elder would continue the discussion, he was instead facing a different one who had yet to speak.

"This is not a decision we can make immediately.  As you can see, we have children with us, and nor are we so small that we can just crawl out unseen, because as you say, The Ghost Tribe surround us.  However, we will talk among ourselves and come to a decision, but in the meantime, Li li and Duyi are accompanying you to Kunlun Mountain are they not?" he asked.

Understanding that no more discussion would take place with him there, he raised his hands and dipped his head.  "That is correct.  I will take them to visit with their son, and escort them back safely." he said thankful the welcome was still there for him, because when he returned he had every intention of trying again to get them out of that cave.

_____

Kunlun Mountain

Making her way down to the low valleys where Ye Hua was waiting, Bai Qian thought over their trip to the Mortal Realm and the brief visit home to see her parents.  Her father had been on her mind most of the night along with a dream she had had not that long ago, one she instinctively knew was related.  Though how, she wasn't sure, but suddenly she was afraid.

And that had her mind going back to the Prophets.  Their warning was also something she felt was related, but again, she could not understand why or how she came to that conclusion.  All she knew was something big was coming and suddenly she wanted nothing more than to be his arms because it was the only place she felt safe.

Finding him in the same place they always met, she was surprised to see him lost to his thoughts as if he too knew something wasn't right.  And that was exactly what he was thinking.  Only he also had a feeling that the Dagger needed to be claimed and quickly even though he had no idea why he felt that way, only that whatever was coming would involve it, and the prophesy was exactly that.

"Ye Hua?" she called to him softly and bringing him out of his thoughts quickly.

"Qian Qian, you're here." he smiled up at her.  And though the smile was warm, she noticed it didn't reach his eyes.

"Yes, I'm here." she said smiling back.

Thinking that perhaps her father might keep her in the den considering the warning he had given them the night before, he wasn't sure if she would come or not.  But now that she was there, instead of being happy to see her, he was worried about her travelling alone and unaccompanied.  Suddenly, he didn't want her coming if it meant she remained safe.

But his arms opened regardless and immediately she fell into them to wrap her own about his neck.

"Qian Qian.  It is not safe to wander about on your own." he said kissing the top of her head.

"I am fine Ye Hua, I know how to keep safe." she said lifting her head to snatch at the next kiss he was about to place on her head.

"I know.  But I was thinking.  Maybe it would be better if we met somewhere closer to your home, and I do the travelling." he said stilling her attempts to stop him with more kisses, because he was truly worried for her safety.

"Alright.  How about the Peach Tree Grove.  We could meet there, Zhe Yan won't mind." she suggested as her arms tightened about his neck and her body pushed forward into him even more.

"Alright.  Seeing as you travel there regularly, I will visit you there instead." he said which he thought was a very good idea, because sooner or later they were going to get caught, he knew it.

Then before she could kiss him again, he quickly moved back a little with his hand out.  "Happy belated Birthday." he said holding a necklace in the air in front of her.

Surprised, but thrilled, her hand reached out to take hold of it  only to have him just as quickly lift it out of reach.

"Allow me." he said smiling as his hands unhooked the clasp, then reaching behind her, he lowered the necklace around her neck.  The small dainty hand carved poppy on a thin stand of leather was soon sitting perfectly against her neck.

"It is beautiful, thank you."she smiled tearfully.  "Poppies will always remind me of you." she said as he pulled her back into his arms and kissed her and this time he wanted far more than a few kisses.  This time Ye Hua was more than ready to take it further.

He may not have had any experience with women, but to Bai Qian, every touch and gentle stroke of his fingers was like magic on her skin.  Her entire body shivered when his tongue entered her mouth, and her back arched, when he slid it down the side of her neck.  The feeling of ecstasy was so new that it was exciting and the more he gave her, the more she wanted.

The necklace was his way of marking her as his, and she allowed him to take it further.  Kissing along the bare skin above her bodice, she discretely pulled back the layers so he had more of her to kiss.  But the moment his hands embraced both of her breasts, her body shivered uncontrollably.

Sensations she had never felt before began to awaken and the more she trembled against him, the more aroused he became.  And before they both knew it, all thoughts of the Dagger, unrest, safety and prophesies were thrown out of their minds.

Mewling like a kitten, Bai Qian lost herself to the soft tingling of his fingertips that were slowly inching the hem of her dress upwards while his mouth continued to kiss and suckle towards her breasts which she exposed for him.  And as the hardness that was growing harder below her pushed up against her,  a wave of heat through her lower region that she could not help but grind herself against it.

Groaning with desire and want, Ye Hua briefly considered whether he should stop, but the moment her hand reached down to stroke the hardness between his legs, that too was thrown out of his mind.  Delving his fingers between her legs, he softly stroked the moist petals that instantly quivered against him.

"Ye Hua....." she cried out as immeasurable pleasure flowed through her entire body.  Her breathing came in short sharp gasps as he pressed his fingers against her harder, but the way her hips began to gyrate had him quickly lying them both down so he had more access to her.  He was beyond the point of return once her dress and underwear was completely removed.

Seeing her naked body for the first time, instantly ignited his inner flame.  And hungrily his mouth lowered to her breasts as her hands roamed at will, touching feeling and seeking to give him the same pleasure she was feeling.

"I need you." he said softly against her nipple that was puckered between his lips while his rock hard shaft pressed up against her lower petal.

Instinct then took over.  Positioning himself between her legs, he allowed his shaft to guide him.  It was as if they were two peas in a pod, the union was instant, as if his shaft knew exactly where it needed to be, and in his hurry to reach a climax he had only ever dreamed of, he thrust up.

The scream when it came had him immediately pulling out in fear.  Terrified, he had no idea what had just happened, but Bai Qian was not only crying with her hands over her face but blood was seeping down the insides of her legs.

"Qian Qian!" he cried out over the top of her pitiful sobbing.

"It's alright..... its alright..." she whispered between the tears.  "It was going to hurt, I just didn't realize how much." she said trying to explain while doing her best to take the terrified look from his face.

But no sooner was he on his knees to help her up, when a shadow fell over the both of them.

"Ye Hua!" that deep rumble broke through both of their frightened minds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 364 9
Everything you need to know about being a tomboy. I hope this helps you guys with the whole tomboy thing.
7.2K 267 30
Christina Maria Spencer , is the princess of philips . She is also the twin sister of Wilfred A . Spencer , crownded prince of philips . Christina be...
33.6K 1.3K 33
Dong Hua has grown bored with life other than the occasional threat to the realms. Until a girl saves him. He decides to keep her as a maid to watch...
7.8K 255 27
In the blink of an eye, Shaoshang's life was turned upside down. Once a person with everything, she now finds herself shattered by the throes of hear...