To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

CH. 27 Where's the guns

1.1K 78 8
By KassandraVivu

CH. 27 Where's the guns?

(Kassie POV)

"Do you guys even know how to use a gun?" I asked them. Tiara nodded her head but her eyes widen as she looked at her sister.

"Well, only one of us remembers how to now." She said causing Melanie to roll her eyes.

"Where do we even get the guns?" Melanie asked I looked around seeing the officers everywhere.

Dalton and Chris seemed to be in a very important conversation.

"I think will be fine with one gun," I said and Tiara looks at me with wide eyes.

"One Gun? One gun means only one person will have that one gun. Kassie, you better make that turn into 3." She said and I let out a sigh.

"I think I will be able to get Chris gun, that's why I said I think we will be fine with one gun," I said and Tiara looked to be in deep thoughts.

Melanie was staring at Chris and Dalton.

"How, it looks like he and Dalton are talking about something serious. You think they're on to us?" Melanie asked and I glanced at Chris.

"Impossible, there's no way they could be. We are nowhere near them and they don't know our plan." I said and Tiara shook her head.

"I don't even think we even know our plan. We need more than one gun." She said and I let out a sigh.

"Let's just think our plan out before we even plan on how to get the guns," I said and they both leaned against the wall.

"Yeah, we are way ahead of each other right now," Tiara said.

"One of us needs to be bait," Melanie said causing Tiara to look at her.

"Listen, sis, You lost your memory, not common sense," Tiara said.

"She's right, but we would have to ditch them," I said staring at the officers, paramedics, Chris, Dalton, and the Captain.

"Yeah, how are we going to do that. We're their top concern, also how are we going to get the guns?" Tiara asked.

"Well, maybe we can get the Captains gun somehow," I said looking at the Captains Gun that was in his Gun carrier that was around his waist.

"I can't wait to hear how we're going to do that," Tiara said.

"I can get the guns, I'm good at taking things without people noticing. Such as wallets, phones, money, and other things." I said Tiara and Melanie's eyes widen looking at me.

"Long story for another time," I said and they nodded their heads.

"Kassie are you sure? There's a difference between Wallets and Guns. It might not be easy to pickpocket a gun like it is to do a Wallet." Melanie said.

I look at them.

"Trust me, I can do it. I've pickpocket lots of things." I said and Tiara smiled.

"I have to hear this story when everything settles down," Tiara said and Melanie nodded her head.

"Okay, so when we get the guns. We walk towards the restroom. I know for a fact there's a vent in there. I saw where the restrooms were when we were heading to the lab. Will have a loud conversation stating that we think he's left, also stating that we couldn't believe that he ended someone's life like that." Melanie said.

"I can. He has a habit of ending lives just for games. I have a feeling he'll fall for the restroom trick. He's followed me in the restroom before and since it's happened before where I just walked into the restroom without no supervision, he might think I have a careless personality. Let's use that as our advantage." I said and Melanie stared at me.

"You went to the restroom alone when you knew there was a sicko after you?" Melanie asked me and I nodded my head shrugging.

"I know, it was a stupid mistake but it's going to be our advantage right now," I said.

"Okay, so will have Kassie using the restroom. Tiara you'll have one of the Guns and Kassie will have one also. If he falls for it, Kassie yells out for help, Tiara will come in and shoot him on the shoulder. Please tell me you're good at shooting?"Melanie asked her sister.

"Yeah, I am. I took tons of lessons, I needed to get good. Can't keep relying on the law enforcement to save me." Tiara said.

"True that," I said letting out a sigh.

"Okay, I'm going to need you two to distract the men. Okay so Melanie you're going to distract Dalton and I'll distract Chris and also grabbed the gun, pass it to you Tiara. When that is done, will have Melanie distract both Chris and Dalton, then Tiara will head towards the Captain, distract him and I'll take his gun. Okay?" I said and they nodded their heads.

"But what do we distract them with?" They asked me and I sigh.

"I'm sure will figure it out when we approach them, we're smart ladies. It's not hard distracting men." I said and Melanie laughed.

"I already know how to distract Dalton. Let's do this." I nodded my head and we walked toward Dalton and Chris first. Melanie put her hand to her forehead.

As we approached them, Dalton looks up at his wife and stopped talking to Chris.

Concerned filled Dalton face and eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" Dalton asked as his wife approached him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

She wrapped her arms around Dalton and started whispering in his ears. Dalton wrapped his arms around his wife and held her tightly against him.

Damn, no wonder she said she had it covered with Dalton.

That dude is whip for his wife.

I saw Tiara made her way behind Chris and leaned against the wall, looking at her surroundings.

I walked towards Chris who was looking at me with concern too.

"Baby, do you want to leave?" He asked me as I finally got to him, standing in front of him.

I gave him a small smile.

"You know I'm glad we mated," I said and his eyes widen, he gave me a small smile.

"Really?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

" Yes, can you hold me, please? I need your arms around me. I always feel safe having them around me." I said giving him a sad look. He nodded his head, spreading his arms open.

I walked towards his hug and let his arms wrap around me.

Damn. I kind of feel bad.

"I know you'll protect me," I said and he nodded his head.

I kissed his neck.

"I'm so happy we mated, so we could mindlink anytime. I feel safe knowing that." I said and his arms around me tighten.

"He won't take you. Your mine" He said and I started to nibble on his neck.

a long groan came from his mouth, while I was nibbling on his neck. I softly tried to take the gun from his belt carrier.

"I know I'm yours, I don't want anyone but you," I said licking his neck.

I took a peek at Tiara who was smirking at me.

I manage to take the gun out of its carrier. I slowly held it tightly.

"After all of this settles down. I want us to go on a trip." I say, watching Tiara walk slowly, taking the gun and hiding it, walking back towards the wall.

I breathe in his smell.

"Can we do that, please.... Daddy." I said and a growl escaped his mouth.

Shivers ran through my body.

"Yes, where ever you want to go." He said and I smiled.

This dude is so whipped.

I mind linked him.

"You have no idea how much I want you," I said in the mind link and pulled away.

I cleared my throat. Watching as Chris' eyes looked steamy.

I felt my body get hot and Tiara came to pull my arm.

"Uh, sorry to distract love birds but Kassie I need you to come to talk to the Captain with me to see what's up. Chris you okay buddy, your face looks red." Tiara said and Chris nodded his head.

"I'm fine, sorry yeah. Uh, you two can go talk to the Captain." Melanie suddenly came towards us, holding Dalton's hand.

"Chris, can Dalton and I talk to you about something important," Melanie said and Chris nodded his head.

He looked at me and Mindlinked me. "When we get home, I'll show you how much you mean to me." He said and turned to talk to Dalton and Melanie.

Melanie pulled them far away and gave us the look.

Tiara pulled my hand.

"Uh, Kassie girl. If I didn't pull you away, you two would have had a hump session right there." Tiara said laughing and I felt my face getting heated.

"Sorry, I don't know what happened," I said and she gave me a look.

"Girl you're so into him. Okay, let's handle the Captain now." She said and I nodded my head.

We approached the Captain who was talking to these officers.

"Captain, we need to talk," Tiara said but the Captain cut her off.

"Sorry Ladies, I have to talk to the Doctor the one who's assistant died, can it wait? I have to talk to him, I lost one of my own today and this whole thing is driving us crazy." He said with a sad look on his face.

Tiara's eyes widen, we took a glance at the Doctor who was sitting on the floor with a cup of coffee looking lost with dried tears on his face.

"Yeah, of course," Tiara said, causing me to look at her with wide eyes.

She said what now.

Tiara was looking at the Doctor with a sad look.

I look to where Tiara was staring and my mood changed, seeing how sad the Doctor looked sitting in the floor, crying.

"Thank you, Andrew talk to the girls for me. Thanks." The Captain said, causing me to turn my attention to who he was talking to. An Officer with red hair, bright green eyes, red facial hair, who looks to be around 6'4 and happens to look like he works out every day approached us.

The officer looked at me and gave me a small smile when he turned to look at Tiara, his eyes widen and his stare lingered.

Tiara continued to stare at the Captain.

"Of course Captain." The Officer has said, the Capitan nodded his head and walked towards the Doctor who was sitting on the floor.

"So, what can I help you two ladies with. If you two are scared, I understand but have no fear. This place is surrounded by law enforcement, will protect you." He said, causing Tiara to roll her eyes.

I spoke. "Um let's talk over there." I pointed and we walked there.

"Tiara is actually the one who had something to say," I said leaning against the wall and throwing Tiara out there. Honestly I was lost at this point, not knowing what to do with this one.

She looked at the officer.

"Uh, Andrew right?" She asked and the officer nodded his head.

"Derek Andrew and you?" He asked her and Tiara raised a brow.

"Tiara Wilson, what I wanted to talk to the Captain about was me letting him know that I'm going to be signing up to take shooting lessons and combat fighting lessons. I honestly don't feel safe and I'm sure you can understand why." She said.

I looked at Tiara, trying to signal to her to try to flirt with him.

That officer is definitely interested in Tiara, I mean. Who wouldn't be, she's Beautiful but she does have that certain look that shows everyone that she won't give anyone the time of day.

Tiara stared at me and I did a hand gesture, trying to tell her to flirt.

"If you want Ms. Wilson, I can teach you." The Officer said and Tiara looks back at him with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, what did you say." She asked and the officer chuckled.

"I said, I can teach you how to shoot and do combat. I'm a great shoot and an amazing fighter also. I don't mind teaching you, I have the time. If you're fine with that, I know it will make you feel safe. I know you feel like you can't rely on the Law enforcement considering everything that's happened." He said and Tiara nodded her head.

I honestly felt like we were trapped. This was a whole new person we didn't plan on being part of the plan.

Tiara looked at me and I almost gave her I gave up look until she shook her head, having a serious look on her face.

She walks up to the officer and hugged him.

Taking the officer off guard and me off guard also.

My mouth dropped opened but I looked around, making sure no one was paying attention as I went to move to grab his gun.

The officer wrapped his arms around Tiara, which made me raised a brow but I focus on my task.

Get the Gun Kassie.

"You know, I don't even sleep well anymore. I don't feel safe and I feel like a little kid who's afraid of a monster. Well, it's true, there's a monster out there and he's out to get me. I just don't feel safe which is why I wanted to take shooting lessons and combat fighting lessons." Tiara said in a soft voice.

"So if you're willing to offer, I'll take that offer because, to be honest. I am tired of sleeping with the lights on, I am tired of always freezing up when someone walks past me or looks at me. I'm tired of taking quick showers and being afraid to clothes my eyes when I take my showers." Tiara pulled away and tears were falling from her eyes as she stared at the officer.

"Sorry for the random hug. I don't know what came over me." She said wiping her tears away.

She gave him a small smile.

"No, Ms. Wilson don't apologize. It's okay, I want to help you. No one should live their life like that. Please take my number and contact me okay? I'll help you like I said I have the time to help when I am not working. Whenever you need to feel safe also, contact me okay." He said giving her a card.

She nodded her head.

"Thank you." Melanie walked up to Tiara with a concerned look, I also walked up to Tiara.

"Are you okay sis?" Melanie asked and Tiara nodded her head, giving the officer a soft smile.

"I'll call you." She said and he smiled nodding his head, showing dimples.

Melanie raised a brow.

"Excuse us," Melanie said pulling us away from the officer.

We walked towards where we were standing before.

"Okay, first Tiara. That officer has the hots for you, second why weren't you two talking to the captain instead and getting his gun." Melanie said and Tiara sigh.

Tiara explained what happened.

Melanie's eyes widen and she turned to look at me.

"Kas, did you get the gun."

I nodded my head.

"Ladies, it's me," I said smiling and they smiled.

"Seriously Tiara, you should call him," I said and Tiara looks deep in thoughts.

"Were those true, what you said?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Every word, but I took shooting lessons already and I''m good," Tiara said and Melanie spoke.

"Well, become excellent. Take his offer, you need too. So we have the guns. Let's do this." Melanie said as we looked up noticing no one was looking at us.

We slipped away heading towards the restrooms.

"This better work," Tiara whispered and we nodded our heads.

It better work.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Girls!!!! Y'all better not let me down!!!!

Do you all think Tiara is going to accept the offer from officer Derek Andrew? He's CUTE BTW like He's FINE AS HELL. I already know who's going to play him. YES!!!! Tiara has her own STORY & YES IT'S GOING TO COME OUT. It's being worked on, I hope you all like Tiara because YOU ALL WILL come to LOVE HER! trust me. Do you all think the girl's plans will work? Does anyone know how Kassie knows how to pickpocket anything really good? I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with her childhood. Remember what her stepmom did?

See you all in the next update.

GIVE THIS CHAPTER a VOTE & COMMENT

XOXO

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 7.8K 76
No one believes her, who would believe her when they have proof that it's her. But still, Natasha claim she's innocent feeling like she's being fram...
I Am No Prey By Amal

Science Fiction

3.2K 607 14
Book 1 of the Rising Phoenix trilogy. Would you choose love over peace? Two months away from her graduation day, all Cerise wants is to keep up her...
57.5K 6.9K 53
{18+} 🏆 WATTYS 2023 SHORTLISTED ROMANCE Zemira Ford knows a thing or two about paparazzi and being under the limelight. What she does not know is...
90.4K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...