Voltron: Keith x OC (White Li...

By KannaSendai

Voltron: Legendary Defenders Fanfic, Keith x OC Kanna Sendai was a half human, half Endari bounty hunter who... More

Bounty Hunter
The White Lion
Forming Voltron
Some Assembly Required
Kanna And The Paladins
Castle Invasion
Revelations
Space Scouts
Crystal Venom
Collection and Extraction
Across the Universe
Blade of Marmora
Relaxing Day
Elendaria
The Ark of Taujeer
Space Mall
Keith's Past
Plan of Attack
(AU-Extra) I Won't Say I'm In Love
Blackout
New Team, New Roles
Kanna's Past
The Hunted
Tailing A Comet
To Heal
Shiro's Return
A Part Of Me Goes With You
Extra Chapter - Voltron Vlogs: Kanna
Daughter of Light
Begin the Blitz
Unlikely Alliance
Trade Off
Kral Zera - Part 1
Kral Zera - Part 2
Lotor's Empire
Truth
The Black Paladin
Defenders of the Universe
The Road Home
The Way Forward
The Feud!
The Journey Within
Earth
Heart To Heart
Scouting
Betrayal / The Atlas
Final Battle for Earth
New Beginnings
Launch Date
Battle Scars
The Grudge
Genesis
Day Forty-Seven
Clear Day
Knights of Light
Uncharted Regions / The Zenith
The End is the Beginning
Lost Then Found
Coming Back Around
Allura's Day
Escorting Refugees
Paper Lanterns
I Do
Revenge
From Love Comes Life
The Road Goes Ever On
Sendai-Kogane Family Pictures
Drawing Compilation 1
Drawing Compilation 2
Drawing Compilation 3
Drawing Compilation 4
Drawing Compilation 5
Drawing Compilation 6
Giveaway Prizes

Two As One (Lemon)

19.1K 256 232
By KannaSendai

WARNING: Explicit content. You can skip this and it won't affect the story. You've been warned, proceed at your own risk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, Keith walked Kanna to her room.

The two were talking about the plans the Garrison had been developing to handle the Galra invasion.

Once they are arrived at the door, Kanna turned to face Keith.

"I hope everything works out. Right now, it's not looking too promising." she said.

"We've made it this far, we'll get through this." said Keith.

Kanna nodded and smiled.

Keith used his hand to move a strand of hair from Kanna's face. He ran his ringers through her face and let his hand linger, while looked into her eyes.

"You're so beautiful" he said, softly.

Kanna blushed and her stomach filled with butterflies. She wondered if he would ever stop having that effect on her.

Keith then held her hand and gave her a kiss on the forehead, saying:

"Goodnight, Kanna."

"Night, paladin." she said, jokingly.

As he turned to leave, however, Kanna couldn't bring herself to let go of his hand.

Keith turned around to look at her, and saw she had a longing look in her eyes.

"Stay." she said, almost whispering.

Keith seemed surprised by her request for a second, but then he smiled and nodded.

Kanna pulled him by the hand into her room.

Once the door was closed, she removed her jacket and hanged it by the door. Keith did the same.

He walked over to her and held her face with both of his hands, softly kissing her lips.

But Kanna pulled away suddenly, covering Keith's mouth. She seemed to be focusing on listening to something.

"Everything okay?" asked Keith.

"Yeah. I'm just making sure we have no spies this time." said Kanna, smirking.

Keith chuckled.

To Kanna's surprise, he swiftly scooped her up by grabbing the back of her thighs. She then wrapped her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck, chuckling with glee.

Keith walked over to the bed and laid Kanna down on it, leaning over to kiss her lips as she intertwined her fingers in his hair.

He was so close and he smelled like the crips night air and a warm fireplace. She could feel his hands beginning to wander, running over her shirt and sliding over the lines of her waist and hips.

Kanna was finding it hard to focus with Keith's weight on her, his fingers squeezing her sides and his tongue sliding between her lips to meet her own.

She couldn't think - everything was blurry and warm, and she wanted more of it.

Keith moved from her lips to plant soft kisses along her jaw, her neck. The feeling of her skin made him crazy, and he couldn't help but sneak a soft bite.

The feeling of his teeth on her made Kanna unintentionally let out a soft, breathy moan. Keith, looked up to see a soft blush painted across Kanna's nose and cheeks. Her mouth was slightly parted as she attempted to catch her breath.

His own face became red as he attempted to register how badly he wanted her in that moment. He was panting and his body felt warm - too warm.

Keith snapped out of his daze when he felt Kanna pull at the hem of his shirt, her fingers grabbing the fabric frantically. He obliged, sitting up and quickly slipping his black t-shirt out, throwing it aside.

Kanna stared at the boy in front of her, the curves of his torso that had been shaped by battle. Small scars decorated his pale skin, and she felt the urge to kiss every single one of them. She sat up on the bed and slid her own shirt out over her head and tossed it on the floor.

Leaning up, she put a hand on the back of Keith's neck and pulled him back down to her. She felt his eyes on her body, looking at her like he was seeing her for the first time - in a way, he was.

The sight of her made his mind spin, and he couldn't focus on anything else.

Kanna reached up and touched his face. "My paladin" she whispered.

Keith placed his hand over hers and lowered his body so his lips could meet hers. His heart was beating so fast, but he could barely notice. The way his naked stomach was meeting her warm soft skin was intoxicating.

Kanna's arms made their way around his torso, and her nails began to run across his back. She desperately needed to feel him against her, and it nothing felt like it would be enough.

His breath against her neck had her arching her back, grabbing his shoulders and hair.

Suddenly, she felt Keith stop moving and his muscles tensed under her hands. She leaned back to look him in the eyes.

He was blushing. His eyes were eager, but his features were soft. When Kanna looked down, she could see why. His hands were over the button of her pants, and he seemed unsure whether to continue.

"I- I'm sorry. Is this okay?" he asked.

Kanna smiled and ran her fingers through his cascading hair.

"Yeah, it's okay." she said, helping him with the button.

She slid her legs out of her boots and pants, kicking them out of the way. It dawned on her that laying before Keith in her underwear should have felt more embarrassing. And yet, all she could think about was how empty it felt to not have him against her, and how she missed the warmth of his lips.

Kanna's fingers then moved to his pants, pulling them down. Keith leaned back down on the bed, and his legs slid in between hers. She wrapped her thighs around his, and the skin contact was making her breaths feel shallower and more desperate.

Keith began kissing her jaw and slowly moved down to her neck. Kanna let her head fall back, as the boy began to kiss her cleavage. She closed her eyes to take in every sensation.

Suddenly, the light spots along Kanna's body began to shine. Her soul felt alive.

"Keith..." she whispered.

Keith saw the light emanating from her and he was shocked at the beauty of it. He ran his fingers across the lines of little stars sprinkled across her skin. He thought in that moment that Kanna was his universe, and he would gladly spend the rest of his life chasing the light of her stars.

The trail of lights led his hands to her back, where he unclasped her bra. He kissed the skin of her breasts gently, and Kanna made a soft moaning sound in response.

Keith gently ran his hands up Kanna's legs, stopping at the lining of her underwear. He slowly began pulling it down, while he followed his hand's path with his lips. The feeling of Keith's kisses down her leg made Kanna's entire body shiver.

"I-" she whispered. "I need-" she wasn't sure what she was trying to say. A feeling building in her lower stomach was growing so fast and driving her crazy. She wanted to hold him, kiss him, be one with him.

Keith's kisses made their way back up her thigh, until he was between her legs. Her hands quickly shot to grab his hair.

"Is this what you need?" he asked, his voice breathy and heavy.

Kanna's lips parted slightly, words unable to form through the fog in her brain. All she could register was the places where his skin met hers and the smell of him all over her.

She didn't have to say anything else until she felt his tongue running over a sensitive spot, and her hand moved up to cup her mouth shut.

It felt like every nerve on her body was on fire, and she wanted to burn so badly.

The tingling feeling built up to become excruciating, making her grab the sheets below her in frustration. She needed to feel the release.

"Please-" she let out, before she could stop herself.

She felt his lips turn up into a smile against her sensitive skin, and then her vision went black with pleasure. Her legs jerked slightly as she felt shots of warmth up her spine and down her thighs.

Keith moved up to look at her face, and his smirk of satisfaction made Kanna laugh.

"Where did you learn that?" she asked, quirking up her brow.

He shrugged, smugly. "It was my first time, maybe I'm just a natural."

Kanna moved up to sit on her knees and leaned her head up to kiss his lips. She ran her hands across his bare torso, feeling the ridges and bends of his muscles and scars. She slid his underwear off and, looking down, finally saw him entirely. She must have been blushing, because Keith chuckled lightly with amusement. The look on her face made it very obvious that she was impressed.

Keith then placed his hands around her waist and lifted her up, setting her down further onto the bed.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, leaning down on top of her.

"Never been more sure of anything." she responded.

His fingers made their way between her legs, and she felt his touches exploring. Then his fingers were gone, and she felt him on her entrance, slowly making his way in.

Keith's hands intertwined with hers, and she squeezed him tightly. Kanna felt herself stretch to allow him in, and it was painful. Her breath hitched, and she made a slight face of discomfort.

"Are you okay?" asked Keith, his eyes searching hers with concern.

"Yes, I'm okay." she responded, kissing his shoulder gently.

So he continued. He was slow and gentle, looking into her eyes for any clues of pain.

She felt him move in waves, in and out of her, rhythmically getting closer and closer to her.

The ache between her legs slowly turned into pleasure - the feeling of him feeling like a caress to her senses.

Kanna had never felt so incredible. She wrapped her legs around his torso, inviting him closer and deeper. She never wanted him to stop.

The sensation grew steadily and intensely, and that same excruciating feeling was pressing on her lower abdomen.

Keith's eyes shut tightly, and his breath began to shift into moans. Kanna could hear him against her ear, making her bite her lower lip with anticipation.

It was then that both of them felt an explosive feeling run through their bodies like firecrackers in their veins.

Kanna's nails dug into Keith's back, and his fingers grabbed at her hair and waist, squeezing through the sensation.

Once the feeling began to dissipate, they looked at each other through panting breaths.

"Are you okay?" Keith asked.

Kanna chuckled. "I've never been better." she admitted.

He smiled and kissed her once more, holding her face to him.

Kanna had never experienced anything like the feeling of being so connected to someone she cared about so much. It made so much sense to her why people loved doing this so much.

She then felt him slide out of her, moving to lay down on the bed. He pulled the blanket to lay it over the both of them, enveloping their bodies.

His arm moved to pull her against his chest.

"I love you." he whispered in her ear. "More than you'll ever know."

But his words didn't mean as much. It was the way he stroked her hair as she fell asleep; that's when she knew he really did.

—-

The next morning, Kanna woke up with Keith's arm wrapped around her.

His familiar warmth against her back was so comfortable; so welcoming.

Once she remembered the events of the night before she started blushing.

But she was happier than ever. Her heart was singing.

Keith was amazing, and she was so grateful to have him.

She turned around to face him, and saw a very peaceful boy, sound asleep. His breath escaped through his slightly open lips, and he looked so angelic.

Kanna fought the urge to touch him, afraid to wake him up. So instead, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of him.

She prayed that the rest of her life would feel at least half as good as that moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 4.3K 85
[book 1/3] Once she was just a regular girl who went to the Galaxy Garrison with her best friend, her sister already worked there and she lived a sim...
8K 157 44
She looks human, but is far from it; created by humans with the help of the Galra to be a weapon of mass destruction. But she refuses to be used by a...
34.4K 1K 93
Then one of the strange pillars opened, a pale gas almost fog-like drifted from it before a figure moved. He almost screamed, thinking he had stumble...
118K 2.2K 21
Okay, how the hell did you get into the middle of a war of an alien race that conquers worlds for a living? Your day was not going so well, your team...