Beginnings ➣ Monroe [1]

-jxsperhxle tarafından

❝ one of the most beautiful things in life is a new beginning. ❞ [ GRIMM SEASON ONE : BOOK ONE ] [ I ONLY OWN... Daha Fazla

EXT. SUMMARY
01 | PILOT PT. 1
02 | PILOT PT. 2
03 | PILOT PT. 3
05 | BEARS WILL BE BEARS PT. 2
06 | BEARS WILL BE BEARS PT. 3
07 | BEEWARE PT. 1
08 | BEEWARE PT. 2
09 | BEEWARE PT. 3
10 | LONELYHEARTS PT. 1
11 | LONELYHEARTS PT. 2
12 | LONELYHEARTS PT. 3
13 | DANSE MACABRE PT. 1
14 | DANSE MACABRE PT. 2
15 | DANSE MACABRE PT. 3
16 | THE THREE BAD WOLVES PT. 1
17 | THE THREE BAD WOLVES PT. 2
18 | THE THREE BAD WOLVES PT. 3
19 | LET DOWN YOUR HAIR PT. 1
20 | LET YOUR HAIR DOWN PT. 2
21 | LET YOUR HAIR DOWN PT. 3
22 | GAME OGRE PT. 1
23 | GAME OGRE PT. 2
24 | GAME OGRE PT. 3
25 | OF MOUSE AND MAN PT. 1
26 | OF MOUSE AND MAN PT. 2
27 | OF MOUSE AND MAN PT. 3
28 | ORGAN GRINDER PT. 1
29 | ORGAN GRINDER PT. 2
30 | ORGAN GRINDER PT 3
31 | TARANTELLA PT. 1
32 | TARANTELLA PT. 2
33 | TARANTELLA PT. 3
34 | LAST GRIMM STANDING PT. 1
35 | THE LAST GRIMM STANDING PT. 2
36 | THE LAST GRIMM STANDING PT. 3
37 | THREE COINS IN A FUCHSBAU PT. 1
38 | THREE COINS IN A FUCHSBAU PT. 2
39 | THREE COINS IN A FUCHSBAU PT. 3
40 | PLUMED SERPENT PT. 1
41 | PLUMED SERPENT PT. 2
42 | PLUMED SERPENT PT. 3
43 | ISLAND OF DREAMS PT. 1
44 | ISLAND OF DREAMS PT. 2
45 | ISLAND OF DREAMS PT. 3

04 | BEARS WILL BE BEARS PT. 1

6.3K 161 20
-jxsperhxle tarafından

✯               ✯               ✯

"Nick, Nick! Are you okay?" Isabelle calls as she rushes in his hospital room and squeezes him in a tight hug.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just waiting for the Doctor." Nick assures her.

"What the hell happened?" Isabelle questions.

"That blonde woman we saw on the street the other day — she came into Aunt Marie's room with a doctor's coat. She tried to stab her with a syringe but got me instead." Nick explains.

"What the hell is happening with our lives?" Isabelle inquires.

"I wish I knew." Nick frowns as Doctor Ambrose walks in. "Doctor."

"Are you still dizzy?" Doctor Ambrose asks.

"I'm alright." Nick replies.

"Well your liver enzymes are elevated and we found traces of a neurotoxin in your blood, PHTX3, which usually is associated with a spider bite. Lucky you didn't get more of it or it would have paralyzed your lungs." Doctor Ambrose tells him. "Well, if you feel lightheaded or feverish come on back."

"So he's okay?" Isabelle questions.

"He'll be just fine." Doctor Ambrose reassures her.

Gathering his things Nick walks out with Isabelle where they meet up with Hank.

"They find anything wrong with you?" Hank inquires.

"Just a few toxins in the blood." Nick answers.

"Just a few toxins? Like the kind that can kill you?" Hank asks.

"Yeah, too bad it didn't work." Isabelle sighs.

"You know, Izzy — just two seconds ago you were freaking out about me dying." Nick reminds her.

"Yes, and now that I know you're not dying I can joke about the situation." Isabelle retorts as they reach Marie's hospital room. "Mom.."

"She's not stable. We can't allow anyone in the ICU yet." Doctor Rose says ushering them away from the room.

"Well — when's that going to be?" Isabelle questions.

"After we're done running the tests." Doctor Rose pauses. "We can't risk letting her slip back into a coma. I'll call you both the minute we know something."

Watching as Doctor Rose closes the glass sliding door Nick pulls Isabelle into a side hug as tears begin to roll down her cheek. Hearing Renard's voice she quickly wipes them away as Renard walks over to her and Nick.

"How is she?" Renard inquires.

"She's in the ICU — but besides that I don't have much of a clue. They're still running tests." Isabelle states.

"So when did the attack happen?" Renard asks.

"About ten minutes after I got here. She came up behind me, she had a syringe in her hand." Nick informs him.

"How do you know she wasn't a nurse?" Renard questions.

"Well, she stuck a needle in me and she ran away." Nick remarks.

"Well, do you think you can identify her?" Renard inquires.

"Yeah, she should be on the security tapes." Nick nods.

"I grabbed them when I got here. They're on their way to the precinct." Hank interjects.

"Let's take a look at those tapes. If we got another killer on our hands we better get on this." Renard orders.

✯               ✯               ✯

"When was the last time you saw your Mom before this?" Renard asks.

"Besides the holidays we don't see much of each other — so probably last April." Isabelle answers.

"That's her." Nick blurts as a blonde appears on the screen, but all they can see is the back of her head.

"Was she alone?" Hank inquires.

"She's the only one I saw." Nick shrugs.

"It would be difficult to make an ID from the back." Renard comments. "Is this all you got?"

"Yeah." Hank nods.

"Well, let me know if you get something we can work with." Renards remarks before walking to his office.

"I had DUI out on highway two about an hour ago. Drivers got some crazy story about her boyfriend being attacked — name's Gilda Darner." Officer Williams informs them before walking away.

"What do you think?" Hank asks.

"Grown up way to fast, single parent if she has any, takes way too many chances and looks for excitement in all the wrong places." Nick muses.

"Sounds like me." Hank smirks.

"In your dream world." Isabelle scoffs, sticking out her tongue as he rolls his eyes at her. "Gilda Darner, according to our officer you have quite the story — and for your sake I hope that it's true."

✯               ✯               ✯

"This is the house, this is where it happened." Gilda presses as they reach a two story country villa.

"Somebody got here before us." Hank muses as he parks the car.

"Gilda, you stay here — not that you have much of a choice." Isabelle orders.

"What are you doing here? I haven't even called it in yet." Wu says as they get out of the car.

"Well, what do you got?" Nick asks.

"Breaking and entering. Mr and Mrs Rabe got back from Seattle a couple of hours ago, found their house broken into. Somebody raided the fridge, hit the liquor cabinet, tried on some clothes, and test drove a couple of beds." Wu informs them.

"Ooh, fun." Isabelle smirks.

"Any sign of violence?" Hank inquires.

"No. No blood, no body parts. Only stains we've come up with are wine and whoopee." Wu answers.

"Hm, now the only question we have is where the hell did Gilda's boy wonder go." Isabelle retorts.

"Who's her missing boy toy?" Wu asks.

"Says his name's Rocky." Nick replies.

"Still trying to figure out how much of her story is true." Hank remarks as they reach the back door.

"Well she already confessed to the breaking and entering — so that much is true." Isabelle points out. "Where are the owners?"

"Upstairs." Wu states leading them inside. "Mr and Mrs Rabe, this is Detective Griffin, Burkhardt, and Kessler."

"You have an alarm system?" Hank questions.

"Well, we've been a little lax in using it lately." Frank Rabe admits.

"We're pretty remote out here. I mean, we've never had a problem before." Julie Rabe adds.

Walking over towards Nick as he stands by the window Isabelle realizes what he was looking at — claw marks. Sharing a look with her cousin she realizes that they may be dealing with something that was outside the realm of normal.

"You should see the living room." Wu whispers to them.

"Nothing was stolen?" Nick inquires as they head down and begin to examine the living room.

"I don't know yet. Nothing obvious." Frank tells him.

"Fancy stuff." Isabelle comments eyeing the row of artifacts.

"Is that a Fijian war club?" Hank asks.

"Yes, actually it is." Julie nods.

"And a New Guinea tribal fork?" Hank continues.

"Hank, I can't believe it. You're a history geek." Isabelle gasps.

"I'm not a geek — I just have excellent knowledge of our city's history." Hank counters.

"You know your aboriginal art." Frank muses.

"I've never seen one like that before." Hank responds pointing to something that resembles a bear claw.

"It's Germanic — very rare, from about 900 A.D." Julie begins. "We belong to organizations that protect native land from development. There's a lot of rich cultural heritage disappearing and we're trying to protect what's left, both locally and globally."

"Honey, I think you're getting a little irrelevant." Frank interjects.

"Well, you have to respect your ancestors." Julie argues. "Right, Detective?"

"So does anyone besides the two of you have access to the house?" Isabelle questions.

"Just our cleaning people. And our son, Barry, who's staying with friends — and our neighbors the Colberts who check on our house from time to time when we're out of town." Frank informs her.

✯               ✯               ✯

Isabelle and Nick sit at the table with Gilda as Hank gives her his speech.

"So you do this for kicks — break into homes, party hard?" Hank questions.

"We were just having fun!" Gilda defends.

"Trust me, I get it. I'm all for having fun and living it up while you're young. But what you're doing is breaking the law." Isabelle counters.

"Gilda — you said after you dropped out of the window you heard Rocky scream, you started running away from the house, and something chased you?" Nick inquires after Hank exits.

"Yes." Gilda nods as she begins to cry. "It's my fault. I shoulda gone back for him, but I just left him there. I left him there. Please, please, you've gotta do something."

"Here, you look like you could use this." Isabelle says handing her a tissue.

"Thank you." Gilda smiles.

"Gilda, do you have any idea what chased you? A man? A dog?" Nick asks.

"Something else?" Isabelle questions.

"I.. I don't know. I don't know. I couldn't really get a good look at it. I was so scared, I just wanted to get out of there." Gilda cries. "I know that something terrible has happened to him."

Sharing a look with Nick they exit the interrogation room.

"Do we believe her?" Nick inquires.

"Nick, I know the difference between fake tears and real tears. I've used them on multiple occasions. Those were real tears." Isabelle states as they turn down the hallway.

"They went to Rocky's house, Rocky wasn't there." Hank informs them.

"We talked to his dad, truck driver, just got back night before last — hasn't seen Rocky." Wu adds.

"What about his mother?" Nick asks.

"Died when he was a kid." Wu answers.

"What about a cell phone?" Isabelle questions.

"Used to. Dad said they had to cut back on expenses so.." Wu trails off.

"Did he have any idea where his son might be?" Hank inquires.

"He said if you find his pick up that's where he'll be." Wu replies.

"Well that's literally no help. That's the truck Gilda was driving and it's already been impounded." Isabelle retorts.

"That's all I got." Wu shrugs walking away from them.

"What if their little party got out of hand, Rocky got hurt, maybe he fell down the stairs — maybe Gilda pushed him, broke his neck, Gilda got scared, dumped his body in a river or into the woods. Now she's trying to make it look like she's innocent." Hank suggests.

"As interesting as that theory sounds, that's not what happened. Because whatever happened to Rocky — Gilda had nothing to with it." Isabelle argues when suddenly her phone rings. "Mom, are you okay?"

"I need to see you and Nick." Marie urges. "Now."

✯               ✯               ✯

"She's very weak, but I realize the two of you may not have much time to be with her." Doctor Rose explains. "I'll be right outside."

"Mom, hey." Isabelle smiles as she holds her hand. "It's good to see you."

"We were afraid we lost you." Nick tells her.

"Not yet." Marie smirks.

"Mom, I can't lose you. Throughout everything.. you've always been there for me." Isabelle cries.

"I know, but you'll be alright — you both will be. You'll have each other." Marie assures them.

"We're both still trying to make sense of everything. If you hadn't been here, we would have lost our minds." Nick remarks.

"And I'm not sure we haven't." Isabelle interjects.

"Don't doubt yourselves." Marie warns.

"But, we've just seen so much the past few days that.." Isabelle starts.

"And you'll see more." Marie states. "You both have a responsibility that you cannot ignore."

"We couldn't ignore it if we tried." Nick retorts rolling his eyes.

"You have to hunt down the bad ones, just like your ancestors did." Marie informs them. "There's a reason your both cops. You both have abilities and you must use them, no matter what happens to me."

"I'll go get a Doctor." Nick says noticing as she winces in pain.

"No." Marie argues pulling him back before he can move. "The reapers followed me here, that means there could be more."

"Reapers?" Isabelle questions.

"How many are there?" Nick asks.

"Nobody knows. They're a secret organization dedicated to killing us." Marie answers.

"You mean Grimms?" Isabelle inquires.

"There are more like us?" Nick questions.

"Yes, but I don't have contact with them." Marie replies.

"What about all the.. things we've been seeing? How many of those are there? Hundreds? Thousands?" Isabelle asks.

"There are more in the books than I've ever seen. You must not let the trailer be found. They don't know it exists." Marie pauses. "I hope I haven't done more harm than good by coming to you."

"No, Mom. You should've.." Isabelle begins when suddenly she begins to breathe heavily and her heart monitor starts beeping faster. "Mom, Mom!"

"Let her rest. You both can come back later." Doctor Rose instructs placing the oxygen mask on Marie.

"Nick.." Isabelle starts.

"Izzy, she's going to be fine, okay? Your Mom's going to be fine." Nick reassures her pulling her into a hug. "We all will be."

✯               ✯               ✯

A/N: Hey guys, we have officially moved onto episode two. Hopefully you all got to see more into Isabelle, her life with her family friends, her work, and how she's handling becoming a Grimm. Just an FYI there will be more Monroe next chapter. See you all then. Xoxo, Ashley 💖

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

59.6K 1.1K 79
Sometimes being a hunter and a witch isn't the best combination, Crystal Winchester learns that the hard way. Welcome home Crystal Winchester, Mystic...
77.9K 2K 30
Basically the title, first chapter will be requests and rules.
59.3K 1.5K 27
𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 �...
22.7K 1.6K 54
❛ do you love? this question had begun to plague her, and she did not even know what it meant. ❜‪ -stephen king {DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS BELONG...