Eddsworld body swap

Oleh LuciferDevilDemon

How would the end have been if Matt bought a magic amulet? And what would have happened if this amulet had th... Lebih Banyak

A magic amulet
A different body
Making a plan
The junk shop
Stolen
Immitation
The neighbours
Explanations
Are you serious?!
Strangers
Come on!
What the...?!
Monster
Personalities
Monster secret
It's hard to hide a secret
We need to talk
This isn't any better
How not to steal the amulet back
Shopping
Run
This situation is about to...
...escalate
Chaos
A lot of meanwhiles...
I just saw this...
Secrets can't be hidden anymore
A/N
The last swaps
I got tagged
The end
Body swap comic no. 1
Body swap comic no.2
Body swap comic no. 2 and pictures
Eddsworld body swap pictures (all with Tom)
Sneak peek
Creating an Ask Blog

Genie

1.1K 33 44
Oleh LuciferDevilDemon

Tom's Pov:

I had grabbed a harpoon from the ground and glared at the amulet. Maybe I could destroy it somehow... Of course there was a chance we would be stuck in each other's bodies, but it was definitely better than getting killed by that stupid amulet. The crystal in the middle of the amulet glowed and I knew it was the thing which had to be destroyed. It was the magic part or something like that.

"So weare all going to die", Eduardo muttered. "Anything any of you wants to say?"

"No", Tord answered. "I have nothing to-"

"Hey, Matt...", Edd said.

"Yes, Edd?", Matt whimpered. Everyone looked at them, asking what it could be, what Edd wanted to say.

"I burnt Little Tom because it stared at me like a creep."

"How could you! Little Tom was my favourite toy!", Matt sniffed. "Say sorry!"

"I am sorry...that I am not sorry." Matt glared at him.

"Edd, remember that time we had no cola anymore and I told you Matt forgot to buy it?", I asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Matt didn't forget it, I...drank it."

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!" Eduardo and Mark exchanged annoyed looks.

"Guys, I lied when I said I don't believe in ghosts!", Jon cried all of the sudden. "I DO believe in them!"

"That's actually not a surprise, you believe in mermaids, too", I answered. There was silence for a few seconds.

"How do you know that? I never-"

"We are talking to Eduardo without being jerks to each other sometimes", Edd responded, not caring he interrupted Jon.

"Oh."

"Okay, I admit it, I have always spied on you since we moved here. Sometimes I dressed like one of your friends to sneak in your house and spy on you!", Eduardo shouted. Mark facepalmed.

"I knew it!", Edd yelled. "I knew it from the beginn-what was the last part?!"

"That's creepy...", Tord murmured.

"Is the amulet going to kill us now or is it just floating there, waiting until we finished telling each other the truth?", Mark questioned. "Because this is getting really hilarious."

"Yeah, that's a good question", Tord said.

"You know what, screw this!" I threw the harpoon on the amulet. The crystal broke. A light flashed through the room and-

"HAHAHAHAHA! I am finally free! Now I can make the world suffer for capturing me in that crystal!", a female voice shouted. It was a big green genie with a black ponytail, red eyes with yellow pupils and very sharp teeth. "Me, Daisy!"

That was the moment Edd bursted out into laughter.

"Human, stop that!", the female genie shouted.

"I'm sorry, it's just...it's just...Daisy!" He laughed and laughed and didn't stop. All of us watched it, including the genie, who didn't seem too happy about Edd making fun of her name.

"So you are a genie, right?", Tord asked. "I wish for world domination, guns and...HENTAI!"

"What the fuck?", Eduardo murmured.

"D-did he just say world domination?", Jon questioned and stared at Tord in shook.

"I am not going to fulfill your desires, mortal, I- Stop laughing!", she glared at Edd.

"I wish for eyes", I said.

She inhaled. "How many times do I have to say this? I am not going to-"

"I want money!", Matt squeaked. "And I want everyone to love me and say I am the handsomest person in the world!"

"Okay, I will just kill you." The genie pointed on Edd with a finger, shooting a white light at him.

"No!!!", Eduardo yelled and pushed Edd to the ground.

"Thanks."

"Hey, that's my body. I don't want to stay in your body forever."

I threw another harpoon, but she turned it into a bunch of flowers and took a smell at it.

Tord threw spoons at the genie, but she turned them into knifes and made them flew back in our direction. Mark held up Tord's picture Jon had taken of the wall and used it as a shield, so that the knifes didn't kill us.

Matt wanted to throw his picture, but one second before he threw it he suddenly stopped. "I can't let my beautiful face get hurt." Instead he threw a paper aeroplane at the genie. She just watched it flying to her, grinning evil, grabbed it, turned it into a real aeroplane and threw it at Matt.

"NOOOO!!!! NOT THE FACE!!!!", he screamed in a high pitched voice.

Tord had taken a very big gun from the wall and fired at the aeroplane, which exploded with a loud bang, causing us to flung backwards.

I must have been blacked out for a moment because when I opened my eyes again Edd and Eduardo were standing on the roof. A big part of it was damaged and I could see the sky. Mark and Matt were hiding under a overturned desk and Jon was right next to me. "Are you okay, Tom?", he asked. I looked into my black eyes, trying to figure out what he was thinking.

"I...I think I'm fine", I moaned in pain. Where was the genie? And where was the commie?I blinked a few times because my vision was blurry. I put my hand on the back of my head and felt something wet, probably blood.

Then I saw the genie floating in the middle of the room, looking up to Edd and Eduardo. "I didn't know you could float", she muttered.

"And I didn't know Eduardo still had some superpowers left", Edd said, grinning. "Why haven't you told me until we almost got killed?"

I noticed a movement behind the genie. Tord was crawling in the direction of the big red button he wanted to press before. Whatever that button did, it must have been something powerful. But was it powerful enough to win against a genie?

"I don't think I need to tell you everything", Eduardo replied.

"But we are neighbours!"

"And enemies."

"Yeah..."

"Are you finished now?", Daisy growled.

Tord pulled himself up on the monitoring desk and pressed the button. There were a lot of mechanical noises and a hat fell on his head. Fuck this shit I'm out.

The genie turned around and glared at him. "Why did you do that, mortal?"

But Tord pressed the button again and a big duct appeared. Then he disappeared in the ground. A few seconds later a giant robot appeared outside with Tord in it. Okay, Tord had a giant robot under our house?! What?!

"You humans will never learn", Daisy murmured and flicked her fingers. The giant robot turned into a dark liquid and both, the liquid and Tord, fell on the ground. "NOOO! My giant robot!", Tord, who was completely covered in the dark liquid, shouted and tears rolled down his cheeks. Then he sniffed at his sleeve. "Wait...that's...COLA?!!!"

"Yay, cola!", Edd screamed in amazement.

"A weapon against the genie would have been better, Edd!", Eduardo hissed.

I saw something on the ground, that sword Edd had bought in the magic shop once. Although it was broken there could be a way using it...

"Jon?", I murmured and grabbed the two broken parts from the ground.

"Yeah?" He looked at me. I could see the fear in his, well actually my face.

"Throw me", I whispered.

"What?!", he asked confused. "But Tom-"

"Throw me! Throw me at the genie, I have a plan!", I snarled as quiet as possible.

"I am too weak to-"

"You are in my body", I interrupted him. "My body is not weak, so throw me!"

He thought about it, but then he finally nodded, grabbed me and threw me at the genie. She turned around the second I hit her head with the two broken pieces. "Take that you sucker!" The genie ended in smoke.

"Let's hope the amulet still has enough power to swap us back", I said and turned around to my friends, neighbours and enemy, who came to me very slowly.

Mark held up the amulet. Although the crystal had a big crack it still glowed. "I think it will work."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

60.5K 1.9K 27
//most of this sucks// #1 in Bodyhorror 5/24/2019 "Demons are shifty and clever creatures. They find you in your darkest most unstable moments, latch...
111 3 3
{This is a remastered/revamped version of my original story "Aeterna Umbrae Noctis - (A Highschool DxD x Male Reader Story)" after I realized I had l...
620 25 30
This is a Reincarnation Au I'm doing that takes place in the far future a world created by Edd where he rules as a god and can make anything happen...
8.3K 367 27
Tord is slowly dying, but his desire to be immortal is strong and he has a plan, a big plan. Unluckly, he's not the only one planning something... A...