My Obsessed Vampire Husband✓

By bjorghalla

Book 3 in the Vampire series Betrayed and Heartbroken, Emma is all alone. Few months have passed and the ocea... More

❃The Life After The Pain❃
❃The Call From The Deep❃
❃Discovery In A Message❃
❃Taking One Step On Land❃
❃Man From The Past❃
❃The Life On Land❃
❃The First Gift❃
❃A Goodnight Kiss❃
❃He Shows Up❃
❃The Truth Is Revealed❃
❃Meeting The Devil❃
❃Meant To Be❃
❃The Warning❃
❃Story Time❃
❃Yet Another Gift❃
❃Midnight Apologizes❃
❃Spending The Day Together❃
❃Rainbow Lights In The Sky❃
❃The Ocean Celebrates❃
❃An Old Enemy❃
❃A Shot From The Gun❃
❃Slowly Coming Back❃
❃The Guiding Light❃
❃Panics In The House❃
❃Finding Out The Truth❃
❃The Big Day❃
❃7 Years Later❃
Questions

❃The Clear Glass Box❃

835 33 1
By bjorghalla

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

The Clear Glass Box

The beauty inside that glass box is indescribable. No words can explain how pretty this is. Never in my entire life have I seen anything as beautiful as this. Inside the box that must be made of pure clear glass is a necklace. But, not just any necklace. The prettiest necklace, my eyes have ever laid on. My jaw is literally on the floor, I can not take my eyes of it. The person holding the box puts it on the counter.

Jason pushes me towards the counter and I slowly walk over there, with Jason pushing me that is. My eyes are so widened. The man opens the box. Jason walks over to the counter and takes the necklace from the glass box. He walks behind me, which breaks my eye contact with the beautiful necklace. He puts it around my neck, I take the braid a little away, so he will be able to put it normally on. When he lets go of the necklace, it falls down to my neck, and hangs there. To my right side is a mirror.

I turn to look at myself better. A necklace this pretty doesn't really match the hoodie I am wearing, but I will only wear a necklace this beautiful when I am going to a really fancy party, I wouldn't wear this at a normal daily bases. The necklace has a golden chain, which is rather thick. There is one huge diamond in the middle, and is shaped in a normal diamond shape. The diamond in the middle is as big as pinkie. Around the diamond is gold, and it is also on the diamond, like vines wrapping around it, but are above it.

Holding the diamond is place. On each side are one diamond, they are a little smaller than the huge on in the middle. They have a tiny bit of blue-ish color to them. They are also wrapped in golden vines, but not on them like the diamond in the middle. Then on their sides are smaller diamonds, that look exactly the same as the other two blue-ish colored ones. Around them is the same gold. Beside them, are smaller diamonds, like my finger nails. They on the other hand are silver.

Just like the huge diamond, and they have the same vines wrapping around them. And that is all there is to the necklace, but is shines to brightly when light hits it. Making it so beautiful. "What do you think?" Jason asks me, after I've had a chance to look at it, and see how it looks on me. I look at him, I didn't notice that he was standing beside me. He is enjoying the view he is seeing. "It looks beautiful, I love it" I tell him with a smile, as I turn back to the mirror. Looking at the necklace once more.

I can't take my eyes of this necklace. I don't know if I will ever be able to take it of my neck. It might be really heavy, but I really like it. Usually, I'm not the one to wear much jewelry. But, wearing this makes me look beautiful. If anyone would see me with this necklace, I'm not sure they would think I'm beautiful. They would just look at the necklace and see it's beauty, they wouldn't even look at me, at all. Only the necklace, and I wouldn't blame them. It's so beautiful, and I've probably said this about fifteen times, but it is the truth.

"You heard the lady, she's happy with it. Once again you prove to me, I should continue our business, Mr. Wood" Jason says to the man. "Of course, Mr. Black. We do our best to satisfy our customers" The man, Mr. Wood says. Jason walks behind me, and he takes the necklace of my neck. And as soon as it is gone, I want to look at it more. I love this necklace and it isn't my fault that I love it. I have fallen in love with it.

I know Jason is going to get it for me, but I can't think that, this necklace is seriously expensive. I don't want Jason spending all his money on me, no matter how much I love it. But, he has decided. He really wants to buy me that necklace, and I'm not even sure of I could talk him out of it. He hands Mr. Wood the necklace, and he Carolyn puts it back into the clear glass box that is on the counter. Jason hands him a black credit card, which he scans into a cashier, then hands Jason back the card.

"I will have someone pick it up" Jason says before he turns to leave. He takes my hand and we exit the store. "How much did it cost?" I ask Jason. I'm kind of afraid to know how much that necklace costs, I don't don't want him spending a large amount of money on me. He has already bought me nice things, I think that is all right. I don't need anymore. But, he insisted that he has to buy a lot of things for me, no matter how much I try to talk him out of it.

"It cost about two millions" Jason says like it was nothing. I stop right in my track, speechless. I have no words. This makes him stop walking to. "T-two m-m-millions" I stutter out of my mouth. I knew that this necklace was expensive, but I had no idea it was that expensive. Jason has a lot of money, and never had I thought that he would spend two millions on me. "Yes Emma, come on. I have a surprise for you" he tells me, as he takes my hand once again. Honestly, what could be more surprising than this?

We walk over to the car, on the way I couldn't stop thinking about how much money that necklace cost. That much money shouldn't be thrown away just for one necklace. It might be so beautiful, but it costs so much. Personally, I wouldn't buy it for myself. All I would do is look at it and enjoy the beauty of the necklace. Never would I even think of buying something that is this expensive. "Emma, calm down. This money will just be in my credit card if I didn't use it. I have nothing to do with my money" he says as we said down into the car.

Jason drives off from the mall. I don't think I will be able to calm myself down from thing. I'm in shock right now. I still can't believe that he just went and bought that necklace for two millions. That is much money. "If I didn't spend the money, it would just keep piling up on my cards. I have many credit cards and most of them are full, I never have anything to do with this money. Spending t on you, spoiling you is making this money, do something, instead of letting it be on my cards forever" he says.

Does he really have nothing to do with his money, I thought he used most of his money on business things and stuff. I guess that is not case. I never realized how much money he actually has, it's unbelievable how much amount of money he has. But, I don't love him for his money, I love him for him. I don't know why I love him, I feel compelled to be with him, and that is all right. I do love him with all my heart. I have and I would again give my life up for him, without questioning it.

"Thank you, for the necklace" I say, I never said thank you and it was about time I said it to him. I am really grateful for everything he has done for me. "You're welcome, I would give you the damm world if I could" he tells me, which makes me blush. I don't think he needs to give me the whole world, I'm happy that he is in my life again. To me, he is the whole world, he's my world. And that is enough, I don't need anything else but him.

He stops the car when we are in front of our house, I did say yes of moving in. But, I don't see how any of this is a surprise, since I already knew that we are now living together. Jason told me that he still has everything that I used to have when we were living together, well except for Shadow who will be picked up later tonight by someone Jason arranged to do it. I still have no idea who these people are, who do everything for Jason and me.

When we get inside, all the lights are turned off. And it's seriously dark right now. If I wasn't holding Jason's hand, I would be terrified of the dark. It isn't my fault that I am afraid of the dark, I have been through so much in the dark. I was being tortured in the dark, and it hurt. Something in me, has been afraid of the dark ever since. I know I lived in the ocean, where there was a lot of darkness. But, I was surrounded by water, and water makes me calm down, water relaxes me.

Jason leads me to the living room, in the dark. I don't know how Jason is able to see, since I can't see a thing in there. He turns on the lights. The lights hit me right in the eye and I need to close them and open them to get used to the bright light. When I can see clearly, I see that there are people here. But, not just any people. My birth parents and my adopted parents are here. My mom and dad are hugging each other, and Daphne and my birth father are also hugging each other, I knew they could make up.

I guess they just needed time and space to talk over all the things that have been happening. "What are you doing here?" I ask, this is definitely a surprise, I wasn't expecting to all my parents at the same time, in the same room. "Your lovely boyfriend over here invited us over. All six of us are going to have a fun night, getting to know each other, and most importantly being with you" Daphne says, I notice that she is holding my birth fathers hand. I guess they are together again, that is a good thing. I think.

"All right, what are we going to do?" I ask as I sit down on the couch, and of course Jason sits down next to me. He pulls me closer to him. I believe he wants to have me close because he doesn't want t lose me again. I can't say that I blame him. Everyone takes out a bag, and there are board games, and stuff in them. I think this will be a fun night. In every game, there were three teams, well in the games that can be teams at least. And my birth parents were together, my adopted parents were together. And, Jason and I were together.

We played and played, we ate snacks and unhealthy food. We listened to music, and sung with the songs. We cracked jokes, and had many laughs. We played so many games that I can't even count how many. I am very tired, but I don't want to stop. I never want this evening to end, ever again. I'm having fun all of my parents and it's so much fun. I also have Jason. This is definitely the best day of my life. I can't wait for more days like this in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.5K 49
Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never understand, for her life was anything b...
276K 13.1K 64
'"I cannot feel this way. You clearly don't feel-" "I do though." He interrupts me. I finally look up to meet his eyes. It holds so much sadness. "Be...
903K 25K 51
Book Three of the Drowning Series: It has been over three years since Riley walked away from the dark-haired boy who couldn't beat his demons. When...
6.7K 395 22
"No darling, it looks horrible" he said with the calm voice. I instantly felt my cheeks get warmer. 'Emma have a grip on yourself. Why are you blush...