Always By Your Side [Liskook]...

By pjmsquishies

What happened when a couple got into an accident on the same day and lost their memories about each other... More

Characters
Prologue
A New Year
Confession
Conflict Or Not
The New Student
Regret And Forgive
The Accident
Another Accident
Different Realm
Mysterious Help
First Meeting?
Staying Together
Moving In
Roommates
Brother
Collaboration
Meet Up
Past Memories
Rehearsal
Just A Dream
Debut
Are We Friends?
Back To School
Park
Truth Or Dare
The Awkward Situation
The Airplane
Preparation
After Party
Amusement Park
World Tour
Author Note
Epilogue

First Date

2.6K 72 10
By pjmsquishies

Lisa POV

"Ouch..."

I hold my head because of the throbbing headache and hangover.

What happened last night?~

I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, nothing caught my attention until I averted my eyes to my forehead. A big bruise is shown on my forehead.

Oh my God, what have I done yesterday~

I shrugged it off and get ready for today. Today is our last day in America and we will go back tomorrow.

After washing up my face, I go to my closet to find some casual clothes. After rummaging through the closet, I found a familiar shirt.

Wait... Isn't this Jungkook's shirt~

He used to wear it to school~

Why is it with me?~

Oh, yeah. He left at my house last time~

Did I got my memories back?~

I ruffled my hair, confused with everything at the moment.

To test my memories, I try to recall all the things that happened before the accident.

And...

Oddly, I remember everything even the smallest details without any pain in my head.

Weird~

I just wear the clothes and go to the balcony for some fresh air before going out. I plan to hang out with Jennie.

Once I reached the balcony, I sit down on a chair and send a message to Jennie.

Lisa
Unnie, you free today?
Can we hang out together?

Jennie
Sorry, maknae.
As much as I want
to hang out with you,
I can't.
I'm having some plan
with Taehyung.

Lisa
Oh, then alright.
Have fun with your boyfie.

I keep my phone and look up, only to be startled by Jungkook staring at me.

"Omg!! You scared me. My poor heart."

"Why are you pouting?"

"Nothing. Anyways, where did you go early in the morning?"

He raised up a bag from his hand and showed me. The bag has the label 'pharmacy'.

"Are you sick?" I asked concern while staring at the bag.

"No, it's for you. You have a bruise on your forehead right?"

I quickly covered my forehead with my bangs. He chuckle at my action.

"There's no need to cover up. I've seen it yesterday. You ran into a pole."

I face palm myself mentally for embarrassing myself in front of him.

I look down, avoiding eye contact with him. In my mind, I'm finding a way to escape this situation.

"I'm gonna go now. Wouldn't want to miss the chance to explore America."

I stand up quickly leaving the room. But he hold my wrist, stopping me from walking.

"Wait."

"What?"

"I actually planned something for today."

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you if you promise me that you will come."

"Why? Tell me!" I whined like a kid, hoping to get an answer.

"Promise?"

"Ughh, fine."

"Okay, wear casually yet pretty because we're going on a date."

I stood there shocked when he say he's going to bring me out for a date.

"You can't refuse it. You promised me just now."

"Lisa?"

"Yah!! Don't act blur, I know you heard it. I'll be waiting for you at the lobby in 15 minutes."

Jungkook kissed my forehead and went to get ready at Taehyung's room, leaving me still processing what he said.

"Omo!!! Limario, look who's going on a date now. We need to get ready now, can't let your bunny wait right?"

Jennie barged in the room bringing me back to reality. Before I can even say a word, she dragged me to the bathroom and get ready.

-

Jungkook POV

I am pacing back and forth in the lobby, nervous if the date will go as planned.

I check myself in the mirror one more time. From the mirror reflection, I saw Lisa coming out from the lift. I was stunned by her beauty. I turn around and faced her.

When she saw me, I swear I saw her face blushed and lower her head to hide the embarrassment.

"Wow.... You look pretty."

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself."

Both of us are having staring contest now and it's so awkward.

I decided to break the silence.

"So... " Both of us said together, making the situation worse.

"You go first." I signal her to speak first but she insisted that I should speak first.

"Come on, let's start our first date."

I reach out my hand for her to hold and she gladly accept it. We both walk in a quiet and peaceful environment.

"Lisa, is there anything you want to eat?"

"Hmm...I'm suddenly missing Thai food. Can we eat Thai food?"

"Sure, anything for my doll."

Suddenly Lisa stopped walking so I turn around and saw her standing at one spot with a shock expression.

"Lisa, what's wrong?"

"W-what did you say just now?"

"M-my doll?"

After processing what I just said, I face palm and scolded myself mentally.

"Sorry if you feel uncomfortable."

"Aww, my bunny is apologizing."

Now it's my turn to get shocked at her words. She squeeze my cheeks and walk away as if nothing happened.

"Yah!!I'm hungry. I'll back out from the date if you don't bring me to the restaurant now."

"I'm sorry!! Let's go."

I came back to my sense after she shouted loudly in the public. I quickly went to her side and intertwined our fingers. We then head towards the restaurant while making fun of each other.

-

After finishing the food that we ordered, I bring Lisa to the Empire State Building.

I decided to confess to Lisa at the top floor. Taehyung already help me rent the whole floor just for the two of us.

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Just a little bit more."

"Don't tell me your true identity is a murderer. You want to kill me?"

"What the hell are you thinking Lisa?"

I chuckle at her silly statement.

"We're here."

I take off the eye mask from her face so that she can see the beautiful view of New York from here.

"Omg!! T-this is so beautiful."

She run towards the glass barrier and lean on it. For a second, I thought she wanted to jump off the building.

I quickly run towards her and pull her back away from the barrier causing us to hug each other.

"What were you thinking? Are you gonna get yourself killed? You scared me."

I hug her tighter, caressing her hair. Tears probably flowing like a river.

"I'm sorry kookie. I was just too excited. Thank you for bringing me here. Now stop crying like a baby, you're a grown up man now."

I back away from her and pouted.

How can she call me a baby?~

I didn't even realized that she lean towards me until she kiss my cheek.

"Let's enjoy the view."

Lisa drag me to the glass barrier so we can have a better look of New York. This is seriously the most beautiful city I've been to.

"Jungkook, why did you suddenly want to go on a date with me?"

Shit?! What do I say now?~

Namjoon Hyung!! Why are you not here when I needed you the most now~

Guess I'll just say the truth~

Here goes nothing~

"Lisa, I know what I've done in the past is wrong. I already did some reflection on myself. I promise you that I won't treat you like how I did in the past. So... would you forgive me and be my girlfriend again?"

Omg!! I'm sweating~

This is worse than the time when Bang-PDnim announced the final line up for BTS~

Lisa just look at me, emotionless. This time, I know I've screwed up real bad.

"Lisa, it's okay if you won't accept my confession. I'll wait for your ans-"

I was cut off when she pull my collar and kiss my lips.

"I'll gladly be your girlfriend."

"Lis, I'm really fine if you don't accept my conf-"

I was cut off again.

"I gain my memories back. I think it's time to let go of the past. I'll trust you with all my life this time."

"I already forgive you a long time ago. Remember when you said you will court me? I was already in love with you even though you hurt me in the past. My heart will only and always belong to you. I love you Jungkook."

After hearing her words, it made me feel relieved and happy. Finally Lisa is mine. Guess I'm the luckiest man in the world.

We hug each other while watching the sunset from the top of the building.

I owe you this time, Taehyung. Thank you for helping me~

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
26K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
10K 658 33
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
7.6K 126 26
11 friends met together by chance, by fate and had the best of times with each other. However unbeknownst to them, they met at the wrong time, and w...