Being Aiden (Kissin' On My Ta...

By AugustTxughtMe

Sequel To Kissin On My Tattoos. More

Being Aiden (Kissin' On My Tattoos Sequel)
Grew Up On Ya
Cover Change And Cast
I Got Hella Hoes
Updating
What That Mouth Do ?
Who That On The Pole
nEXt
Fuck You Aiden Alsina
Gone Get Ya Money
Incredible Hulk
Squad Up
Word Got Out
Tell Em
Mad Or Nah?
Hold On
Forever
Last Chapter
NEW STORY!
Deleted
New

Broke The Chain

1.1K 50 20
By AugustTxughtMe

Ariana P.O.V

When we walked into I saw the person I least expected. He stood by the Cell Phone Accesories Cart. I held my head down so he wouldn't notice me. "What you hiding from?" Aiden asked me. "Nothing baby just-" I said but was cut off by someone calling me. "Ariana!" he yelled. 

Fuck.

I looked up and there he stood. Derrick. "Derrick..." I said. Derrick done got hella sexy. I know he done cheated on me but dayuuuuuum.

(A/n Derrick was mentioned in the chapter Incredible Hulk. Look back to see if you remember.)

He stood there looking down at me. Him and Aiden was bouta same height and size. Derrick was a milk chocolate boy though. Yes a nice piece too.

(A/N Derrick is played by Trevor Jackson)

Aiden looked over at me with a confused look and back at Derrick. "Girl where you been?" Derrick asked smiling showing his pretty staight teeth. "Around." I said. He looked over at Aiden then back at me. "Ooh you gotta new nigga I see." he said. "Yeah problem?" Aiden said. "Nah... Man Ariana can we talk?" Derrick asked. "There's nothing to talk about Derrick." I said. I really did wanna talk to him but nah he cheated and we through. "Please just 1 minute." he begged. "Ight. But whatever you say not gonna matter." I said. Aiden looked over at me like I was stupid. "K." Aiden said with an attitude walking off to Footlocker.

Great another problem I'll have to deal with later.

"Talk." I said with an attitude. "Man... I miss you baby. I know I fucked up with Dynasty hoeing ass. Man I fucked up something big. You meant the world to me girl. And you still do. I still love you baby girl. I wish we could go back to the way we was. Please forgive me." he begged. I didn't know if I should forgive him or not. "Okay I guess I can forgive you but... I'm in a relationship and I'm happy." I said. I knew I just hurt his feelings by the look on his face. "Can we still be friends?" he asked sadly. I thought about it. "I guess." I said. He smiled. We exchanged numbers and he left.

I went to footlocker to see Aiden looking at some Jordans. "Hey baby." I said as I approached him. He looked down at me and turned his head back to the shoes. "Man Aiden are you seriously mad at me?" I asked. "...Go ask Derrick." he said. I smacked my teeth and walked away from him. I left out of Footlocker and went to Victoria's secret.

45 minutes later...

I was on my way out of Aeropostale when I got a text.

MyBabyForever♥: Im inda car.

Me: K .

He seriously left me in the store. It wasn't even that fucking serious.

When I finally got to the car Aiden was sitting there with the music loud as fuck. "Turn that shit down!" I yelled as I got into the car. He just turned it up louder. I looked at him for a long time and just turned my head looking out the window. The ride was silent besides the music playing loud as fuck. We finally reached the house, Aiden cut the car off and my phone started to ring. We both look down at who was calling. When Aiden saw he just looked at me and smacked his teeth. "So this nigga calling you." he said. "Man Aiden chill out. I'm not worried about him." I said. "Why the fuck he got yo number then?!" he yelled. I couldn't think of an actual answer that wouldn't make him mad so I kept quiet. Well that was worser cause he just got out and slammed the door. He went into the house and slammed that door too. I ignored the call and soon after I got a text. I grabbed my bags from the mall and went into the house. I walked into the bedroom that me and Aiden shared to see him laying on his back and listening to music. He looked at me when I walked in the room and turned his head back to his phone. I rolled my eyes and put my stuff in the closet. I sat my phone on the bed and went into the bathroom.

When I came out Aiden was mad as hell. "Why the fuck that nigga calling you baby and shit?" he yelled. "What is you talking about?!" I yelled back. I really didn't feel like arguing with him but oh well. "This nigga called again and he texting you talking bout 'baby why you ain't answering my calls'! On some real shit this nigga betta chill the fuck out real talk!" he yelled. "Aiden calm fucking down! I don't know why he calling me baby but you ain't finna be yelling at me eitha!" I yelled back. "You know what just forget it." he said. He went to the closet and put on a different shirt. "I'm going out be back later." he said grabbing his keys and phone. He left out the house slamming the front door. I don't give a fuck though. He over reacting.

Ty'Keria P.O.V.

So I'm bouta hit up this party down the block. It's suppose to be live so I'm finna turn up. I went to look at myself in the mirror and I was happy with what I saw. I had on some high-waisted dark skinny jeans, a tight long sleeved Red Aeropostale shirt and my Bred 11s. I pulled my hair up in a bun and put on some makeup. I grabbed my phone and made my way out the house.

I was on my way to the party walking. Yeah a bitch don't got no car but no worries. A bitch will be going home with a nigga tonight. Trust and believe.

When I finally arrived to the party it was live as fuck. I looked around to see what nigga I was going home with tonight or coming home with me. I looked around to my eyes met the one and only Aiden Alsina. Yes lord. I made my way over to him. He was by himself. Suprising since he have a lil bitch with him all the damn time. He finally saw me coming his way and he just inhaled from the blunt he was smoking. He looked high as fuck. "Hey Aiden." I said sitting by his side. He looked down at me, "Wassup." he said. I couldn't keep my eyes off his pants. "What you doing here all by yourself Mr. I gotta girl?" I asked rubbing my hand on his arms. "Man she tripping. Ion even wanna talk about it." he said. "Well we can talk about "other" things." I said rubbing my hand on his shirt/abs moving my hand lower each time I went down. "What you mean?" he asked. I moved my lips towards his ears. "Follow me." I said grabbing his hand and leading him to the bedroom upstairs.

When we reached the room, I pushed him down on the bed. I climbed onto his waist and pull my shirt off revealing my bra. I pulled his shirt off as he layed there. I looked down at his tattoos and his body. God Damn! I leaned down and kissed his lips. As I kissed his lips I put my hand down in his pants and grabbed his dick. I kissed my way down his stomach and then I reached his area. I unbutton his pants and pulled them down along with his draws. He bit his lips as he watched me. I pulled his shit out and it was big as hell. I leaned my head down and started bopping my head back and forth as I sucked his shit. He grunted in pleasure and I kept going. After I finished I got up and pulled my pants and panties down. I climbed onto him and slid on. "Ahhh shit." I moaned as I bounced up and down on his shit. I couldn't take all of it though. He grabbed my waist and forced me down so I was taking it all. "Ahhhhh!" I screamed. I leaned down and started kissing him as I fuck the shit out of him.

Aiden P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning at a house I never seen before. I look to my side to see Ty'Keria. TY'KERIA!? What the fuck happened last night!? All I can remember was me and Ariana arguing and me going to that party......... Fuck. I quickly got up and put my clothes on. I looked at my phone and it said 10:00 a.m. What the fuck am I gonna tell Ariana.

•••

When I got home Ariana was sleep on the couch. I quietly closed the front door and went into our bedroom and took a shower. When I got out Ariana was on her phone on the bed. We didn't speak and I went to put on my clothes. "Mind telling me where the fuck you was last night." she said finally looking up from her phone. "Uhhh...I went to the party." I said tryna prepare for any other questions. "Where the fuck else were you!?!" she yelled. I kept quiet. I still had my shirt off and you could see the hickies on my neck. She looked me in the eyes and burst into tears. "How could you!?" she cried. "How could you cheat on me Aiden!" she cried. "Baby...I'm sorry...I was high." I said. I never actually really made her cry like this. She walk over to me and she slapped the shit out of me. "Ahh shit!" I yelled grabbing my cheek. "Fuck you Aiden! I love you and this is how you do me! The same way all those other niggas did me! Aiden I thought you was different! I can't believe you! You know what! I'm gone!!" she yelled. She went inside the closet and grabbed her bag and packed her shit. "Baby please don't leave me!" I said. "Leave me the fuck alone!" she yelled with hot tears streaming down her face. When she grabbed her stuff she walked downstairs and towards the door. I grabbed her arm and she yanked it away. "Baby please don't leave me. I fucked up! I know but I'm so sorry. I was so fucking high I didn't know what happened. I need you here with me. I can't live without you Ariana. Please. I don't care about that other hoe. I just want you baby. Thats it. I promise I won't fuck up no more. Please baby please." I said. I swear yall don't know how hard I'm trying not to cry.

Ariana P.O.V.

I can't believe he cheated on me.

"Baby please don't leave me. I fucked up! I know but I'm so sorry. I was so fucking high I didn't know what happened. I need you here with me. I can't live without you Ariana. Please. I don't care about that other hoe. I just want you baby. Thats it. I promise I won't fuck up no more. Please baby please." he said. I could tell he was about to cry. I didn't know what to say or do I just didn't know. "Bye Aiden." I said walking out the door letting it slam behind me. "Nooo!" I heard him cry as I hopped in to the Lambo he got me. I threw my bags in the back seat and I cried my eyes out. I pulled out the yard and sped off to my house.

1 week later...

It's been a week since me and Aiden broke up. I swear I miss him but... I can't forgive him yet. He's been

sending me texts and he keeps calling me and I know he feels bad cause most niggas don't go this long with it.

I've been staying with Sienna for the past week. Her and King are the cutest. I wish me and Aiden was still like that.

♥♥♥

Sooooooooooo They Broke Up.

PLEASE ANSWER ↓ !

1. Do you feel bad for Aiden?

2. Should she take him back?

3. What yall think about him fucking Ty'Keria?

4. What's gonna happen next?

How Yall Feel About Derrick Doe?

He Caused All This Shit Though .

Well...

Keep Reading...

Keep Voting...

&

Keep Commenting

~Miya♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1K 50
August Alsina 2023 ღ
8.8K 318 17
This is the sequel of "Kissing On His Tattoos", there is plenty of drama, love, and secrets going on. Kendalynn and August breaks up and haven't spok...
209K 5.2K 32
"the bodyguard" sequel.
Twisted By Mikayla .

General Fiction

2.4K 111 23
A Twisted Love Story . Just Read It And I Promise You'll Love It . If You Like August Alsina And Chris Brown You Should Like It .