Natasha and Draco One shots

By NatashaDOstroph

Cute one shot chapters of Draco and Natasha More

First Sight
5th Year Dragon's Bride Part 1
Dragon's Bride Part 2 Summer
Sleeping Beauty Part 1
Sleeping Beauty Part 2
Sleeping Beauty part 3
Cold part 1
Cold Part 2
Cold Part 3
Cold Part 4
Christmas Kisses
Blast from the Future Part 1
Blast from the Future part 2
Provoking
A Witch to Shag Part 1
A Witch To Shag Part 2
A Witch To Shag Part 3
A Witch To Shag Part 4
Truth or Dare Third Year Fall 1992
Train Sex 7th Year Repeat Year
Valentine's Day 1986 Before Hogwarts
Febuary 14th The Day After 1986
Celebrating 35 Together and 15 Years of Marriage
What? Part 1
What? Part 2
Natasha's Wishes
Draco's Wishes
Valentine's Day 1999 Repeat Year
Scorpius Age 7
February 15th 1999 The Day After
Natasha's Savior
May 3rd 1998
Sexual Advances Part 1
Sexual Advances Part 2
Saved By A Peacock
Draco's Girl Part 1
Draco's Girl Part 2
Draco's Girl Part 3
The Princess And The Dragon Part 1
The Princess and the Dragon Part 2
The Princess and the Dragon Part 3
Hot Kiss Part 1
Hot Kiss Part 2
Hot Kiss Part 3

Three Weeks After Truth Or Dare Fall 1992

86 4 0
By NatashaDOstroph

It had been three weeks since Natasha and Lucius played truth or dare. Natasha and Draco are still dating. They day after the game they went to Hogsmeade they checked out some bookstores and got some ink quills and parchment and a few new books. Draco stopped into the place that makes special stuffed animals it was called Special Stuffies. He grabbed the photo of Natasha's stuffed toy Pongo to give the store clerk of how he wanted it to look. The store clerk said since it was a custom piece it was gonna run Draco 2,000 galleons Draco charged it to his own account it was a lot of money for a custom stuffed animal but it was worth it to see his princess happy.

He got the dog Thursday and kept it in Snape's office for safekeeping. The dog was a white Dalmatian with black spots on it and black ears and its tongue was sticking out. The collar was red and the letters of the name were in black. Today was Friday Lucius wrote the children saying he was coming by for dinner with Narcissa. Classes were over and Draco made plans to go to Hogsmeade real quick to get two vases full of red roses to go with his gift. He made it to the flower shop in Hogsmeade the clerk spoke to him.

"Hello young man. How can I help you?" She asked him with a warm greeting Draco answered her.

"Hello I need two crystal vases full of red roses please? The freshest you've got." Draco told her the woman nodded and spoke to him.

"Of course young man. I just received a shipment of fresh red roses this afternoon. How many roses did you say you needed?" The woman asked him Draco answered her.

"I want two dozen red roses in each crystal vase." Draco said to her the saleswoman nodded and got out two big crystal vases and put water in them with her wand with the use of the augmenti spell. She headed towards the refrigerator and got out four dozen red roses. She put two dozen red roses in each vase like Draco asked for. The saleswoman put a red ribbon on each vase and tied them into a bow. Draco got a little card and wrote on it. The lady got a card holder and placed it in one of the vases Draco placed the card in his pocket for now. He paid 800 galleons for the roses and left for the castle.

The castle was only a short walk from the flower shop. Draco made his way down the dungeons to Snape's chambers. He told Natasha to wait in her room after the last class was over he wanted to set up her surprise. The table in Snape's kitchen was already set. He placed the roses in the middle of the table he got the card out and placed it in the card holder. Snape remembered the gift bag Draco placed it by his chair under the table. He decided to get ready for dinner tonight. He got out his suit and decided on a fresh shower.

He has his own room in Snape's chambers for his clothes but he snuggles and cuddles with his princess at night. He loved watching muggle movies with her. Dinner was simple it was stir fry. White rice with cauliflower broccoli carrots and dinner rolls. Natasha and Draco had a light lunch and a big breakfast. After Draco showered he got into his dark suit. Black dress shirt black pants with a black belt black dress jacket with silver cuff links and his dragon hide boots he brushed his hair and styled it. He walked into Natasha's room and spoke to her.

"My parents will be here soon princess." Draco informed her Natasha looked at her little clock and saw the time and spoke to him.

"Ok my Draconian I'll go and get ready." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and left her room. Natasha got out an outfit to wear tonight. She got out a black silk top with a v neckline she got out a nice pair of black pants to go with her top as well as socks underwear and her black leather heeled boots. She got into her shower and got undressed and got a shower. After she showered she deodorized and brushed her teeth and used mouthwash to make sure her breath was fresh. She used her wand and dried her hair with a simple drying spell.

She brushed her hair so it was free of tangles. She got dressed  after she got dressed she cleaned up her bathroom she got her black leather heeled boots and left her bathroom. She sat on her bed and got her boots on she went over to her dresser and opened her jewelry box. Wondering what to wear this evening. She decided on her silver peacock necklace and matching earrings. She closed her jewelry box and paced in her room. She was so nervous about meeting Draco's mother. She's worried that Draco's mother wouldn't like her like Lucius and Draco do. She was fidgeting and shaking and she knew it Draco came into her room and wrapped his arms around her and spoke to her.

"Nervous princess?" Draco asked her knowing she was but Natasha answered him.

"Yes my Draconian. I'm worried your mother won't like me like you and your father do." Natasha told him Draco smiled and spoke to her.

"Princess all mother wants is for me to be happy with the witch of my choice. You make me happy princess and mother would love you cause you make me happy. That's all she wants for me is to be happy. I know she'll just love you princess." Draco told her calming her down Natasha smiled at his sentiment hoping he's right. Lucius got off work at five and was going to be there in Snape's chambers as soon as he got home and changed out of his ministry clothes. Draco spoke to her again. "You look beautiful princess you always do." Draco told her Natasha smiled and spoke to him.

"Thanks my Draconian. My brave and wonderful dragon." Natasha said to him Draco nodded he loved his pet name she gave him. He was named Draco after the constellation draconian which was in the shape of a dragon. The pet name suited him.

Meanwhile in the living room

Severus was reading their house elf Violet was cooking the dinner. There was even apple pie peanut butter pie and chocolate cream pie for dessert. The book Severus was reading was called The Once And Future King Natasha got it for him for his birthday last year. He remembered when she was little she liked him reading her muggle tales about King Arthur and the wizard Merlin. He had the firewhiskey out for him and Lucius and wine for Narcissa his wife. The children are drinking apple juice milk or muggle soda cause they aren't old enough to drink firewhiskey yet they have to be 18 in order to drink that.

Suddenly the noise from the floo came and Narcissa and Lucius came out of the fireplace. Lucius was in his all dark suit like Draco and his long blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Narcissa was in an all black dress her hair was blonde with black streaks in it and was down. Severus closed his book and marked the chapter and greeted his guests.

"Narcissa Lucius I'm glad you made it this evening." Severus said to them Narcissa nodded and Lucius spoke.

"We are glad to be here Severus. Where's the children?" Lucius questioned Severus cleared his throat and spoke to him.

"Draco went to check up on my daughter. Apparently she's nervous about meeting Narcissa and he went to calm her down." Severus said to him Lucius nodded and Narcissa spoke to him.

"Severus its perfectly natural for a young girl to be nervous about meeting her boyfriends mother. She worries that I won't like her and that's normal Severus. When Lucius told me three weeks ago Natasha was your daughter I was stunned. But she makes my Draco happy and that's all that matters. Draco's shown me pictures of her Severus she's a lovely young lady." Narcissa said to him Severus nodded and spoke to her.

"Thank you Narcissa that's very kind of you to say that." Severus said in his baritoned voice Narcissa nodded in kind Lucius spoke.

"Cissy she's also very polite. When she bumped into me the night of the game she apologized to me. I told her there was no harm done. But when she apologized she sounded a tad fearful like she bumped into a certain Slytherin who didn't like being bumped into." Lucius mentioned Severus nodded and spoke to him.

"Can I offer you two something to drink while we wait for the children?" Severus asked being a kind host Narcissa nodded and spoke.

"I believe I'll have some wine please Severus?" Narcissa asked him Severus nodded and poured her some red wine in a glass Severus spoke to Lucius.

"Lucius I suppose I can indulge you in some firewhiskey?" Severus asked him Lucius thought about it and spoke.

"Some brandy would be nice for dinner Severus. Trying to cut down on drinking firewhiskey for right now. I only drink it when I'm stressed out from working for the ministry." Severus nodded and spoke to him.

"Of course. My daughter has been getting me to stop drinking cause of my fathers intent to drink. She's worried I'd be just like him a drunk and become an alcoholic." Severus told him Lucius nodded he knew of Severus's past and spoke to him.

"Severus you can't blame the girl for thinking that way. In most cases some muggles stay alcoholics yes they go through therapy and group meetings for that but there's no cure for alcoholism. You Severus are a wizard you can brew a potion that keeps you alert." Lucius reminded him Severus nodded and poured him the brandy and handed him the glass Lucius took a sip of his brandy and sat down. Soon the children arrived from out of Natasha's bedroom. Natasha saw a woman in a black dress with blonde hair with black streaks in it she got nervous again she knew it was Narcissa Malfoy Draco's mother Draco whispered into Natasha's ear.

"Don't fret princess. You're beautiful." Draco whispered into Natasha's ear calming her Lucius spoke.

"Ahh the children have arrived!" Lucius said excitedly Severus and Narcissa nodded the children approached their parents and Draco spoke.

"Mother this is Natasha. Natasha this is my mum Narcissa Malfoy." Draco said making the introductions Narcissa stepped out and spoke to her.

"Oh Natasha it's so nice to finally meet you. When Draco wrote to me these past three weeks he was so happy. I could tell from his writings. You make him happy dear that's all I really want is for Draco to be happy." Narcissa said to Natasha shaking her hand Natasha spoke to her.

"I-it's a pleasure to meet you as well Mrs.Malfoy. Please forgive me for being so nervous." Natasha said to her Narcissa nodded and spoke to her.

"Of course dear girl. It's normal to feel a bit nervous about meeting your boyfriends mother. I understand completely. But I promise you I have no ill towards your blood status. You're Severus's daughter and we like Severus and we like you too." Narcissa said to her Natasha was stunned and spoke to her.

"Um thank you Mrs.Malfoy." Natasha said completely overwhelmed Draco spoke to his mother.

"Didn't I tell you she was beautiful mother?" Draco asked Narcissa answered him.

"Yes you did son she's very beautiful I see why you fell hard for her two years ago. You've got her now and I'm so happy for you. Treat her with respect. Try to understand her point of view on things Draco always be honest with her." Narcissa said to him Draco nodded and spoke to his mother.

"Of course mother I promise I will." Draco said to his mother he turned to Natasha and spoke to her. "Princess I have something for you. Come with me." Draco said to her Natasha nodded and Severus spoke.

"Come let us all go into the kitchen. Dinner should be ready shortly." Severus said Narcissa and Lucius nodded and followed the children into the kitchen Natasha was surprised to see two crystal vases full of red roses. She was amazed by that and spoke.

"What's all this?" She asked him her spirits picking up Draco answered her.

"After classes I went into Hogsmeade real quick and got you two crystal vases full of red roses. Do you like them?" Draco asked her Natasha walked up to the table and smelled the roses and spoke to him.

"I love them Draco. They're beautiful." She told him with appreciation in her voice the adults sat down Natasha saw there was a card and read it out curiosity.

Only the best for my princess. Was all the card said Natasha spoke to Draco again.

"Draco darling thank you for thinking of me." She told him. She never got roses before Draco nodded and held out her chair for her like a gentleman Natasha sat down and he slid the chair in and spoke to her.

"You're welcome princess. That was part one of your surprise." Draco said to her he sat down and got a green bag out it had black tissue paper in it and spoke to her. "This bag is part two I know you'll just love it." Draco said to her Natasha took the green bag and removed the black tissue paper she saw what she thought was lost long ago and screamed excitedly and got the gift out. It was a Dalmatian stuffed dog it was white with black spots and black ears tongue sticking out long tail red collar and dog tag with its name in black bold letters in the tag Natasha spoke.

"Pongo you're back!" She screamed excitedly hugging the dog Severus chuckled he'd forgotten how much she loved Pongo and wondered how Draco found another one Natasha spoke to him.

"Draco how did you find Pongo?" Natasha asked him excitedly Draco chuckled and spoke to her.

"Well princess the day we went to Hogsmeade I went into Special Stuffies. They make custom stuffed animals. I took the picture of you with Pongo to show the store clerk of how I wanted him to look. He cost a lot though but money doesn't matter. What mattered to me was seeing my princess happy. I remembered how sad you were when you told me how weaselbee set him on fire. I hated seeing my princess sad so I had him made for you so you can be happy again." Draco said to her Natasha sat Pongo down on the table and wrapped her arms around him and spoke to him.

"Oh Draco thank you thank you thank you thank you!" She told him excitedly kissing his cheek repeatedly Severus chuckled at the sight he's glad his daughter has Pongo back Natasha still kissed Draco repeatedly and Draco spoke to her.

"You're welcome princess. Wow I should surprise you like this more often!" Draco exclaimed Natasha stopped kissing him and hugged Pongo. She loved that Dalmatian so much Draco took the bag and tissue paper and threw them away. Natasha took Pongo to her room real fast and set him on her bed she ran back to the kitchen skipping excitedly. Natasha sat down and spoke to Draco.

"Darling thank you so much for Pongo. I'll take good care of him this time and keep him away from weasel." Natasha said to him Draco chuckled and spoke to her.

"You're welcome princess. I'm glad you got him back. We're watching 101 Dalmatians tonight aren't we princess?" Draco asked her Natasha nodded excitedly cause she got Pongo back Lucius spoke to her.

"101 Dalmatians what's that?" Lucius asked Natasha laughed and spoke to him.

"It's a muggle movie Lucius it's a cartoon movie aimed towards kids. It's such a cute movie. I have lots of different muggle movies that I watch and enjoy." Natasha told him Lucius nodded understanding her now Narcissa spoke to Draco.

"Son that was very sweet of you replacing a stuffed animal one of the Weasley boys destroyed. You made her so happy." Narcissa said to him Draco spoke to her.

"Thanks mother. I didn't like seeing my princess sad so I thought I'd cheer her up with a new one. She told me how much she loved that stuffed animal so much and when she told me the story of what happened to it she got sad. I just wanted to see my princess smile. Nothing makes me happier than seeing her smiling face." Draco said to his mother Narcissa nodded understanding Lucius spoke.

"Severus that's one thing we Malfoy men were always good with. Making our women happy. Yes we spend money on them but no matter the price the best reward is seeing the surprised excited look on their faces which gives us points for the bedroom." Lucius said Severus nodded Narcissa glared at Lucius and spoke to him.

"Lucius Abraxas Malfoy! There's teenagers present! Don't give them such ideas honestly Lucius!" Narcissa yelled out Lucius just shrugged his shoulders at his wife. He'd have to please her later. Finally dinner was ready and everyone filled their plates with rice broccoli cauliflower carrots and dinner rolls. Natasha and Draco had apple juice for their drinks. Dinner went smoothly Natasha loved white rice with vegetables it's simple light and easy to make especially since the vegetables are already prepared beforehand.

Everyone retired to the living room once they were full from dinner. Natasha wanted to save room for peanut butter and chocolate cream pie. Natasha's nerves left now that she's met Narcissa Malfoy. She didn't feel so nervous anymore. Draco was glad that his mother liked his princess. Narcissa decided to speak.

"Halloween is coming soon. What's Hogwarts got planned for this year?" Narcissa asked Natasha answered her.

"Years three through seven are having a costume party Halloween night in the great hall with all kinds of treats and goodies." Natasha answered Narcissa spoke to her.

"Wonderful! Any ideas what your costume is gonna be?" Narcissa asked her excitedly Natasha answered her.

"I'm thinking an ice princess cause Draco calls me princess." Natasha said to her Narcissa nodded and spoke to her.

"Excellent you can have either a blue or white sparkling dress and have icicle jewelry to complete the look." Narcissa told her Natasha nodded excitedly and spoke to her.

"I'm thinking blue to bring out my eyes I could use white eyeshadow to bring out the winter color." Natasha said to her Narcissa nodded and spoke to her.

"Sounds wonderful dear. Make sure you pick out the right jewelry you need for your outfit." Narcissa said to her Natasha nodded Narcissa spoke to Draco. "Son since Natasha is going as an ice princess what are you going as?" Narcissa asked him Draco shrugged and spoke to her.

"Well mother I'm thinking about the phantom of the opera. There's really not much to him other than a dark suit with a black cape and a white mask covering his face from his nose to his forehead. He's a muggle character in a muggle book called The Phantom of the Opera. I didn't want to go as something so common like a vampire cause they'll be lots of vampires at the party." Draco said to her Narcissa nodded Natasha turned to Draco and spoke to him.

"Draconian I had no idea you read Phantom of the Opera." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Of course princess. I found out it was your favorite book in first year. I had a muggle born get me a copy of the book. I read it and loved it." Draco said to her Natasha smiled Narcissa spoke to her.

"Natasha dear if you like we can go shopping for your costume in Hogsmeade it'll give us a chance to bond and I can help you get ready for the Halloween party if you like." Narcissa suggested to her Natasha thought about it and spoke to her.

"Sounds wonderful Mrs.Malfoy." Natasha told her Narcissa spoke to her.

"No no no dear call me Narcissa or Cissy whichever one you like best I'll answer to either one." Narcissa said to her Natasha spoke.

"Daddy Can I have access to my Gringotts account since I'm going shopping for my ice princess costume? I'll need makeup accessories and heels." Natasha said to him Severus nodded and spoke to her.

"Of course my dear. Try not to go overboard with spending." Severus reminded her Natasha nodded suddenly the stone floor scrapped someone was coming. It was Dumbledore with the Weasley twins Dumbledore spoke.

"Good evening Severus I wonder could I have a word with you please?" Dumbledore asked him Severus answered him.

"Of course Albus why are the Weasley twins here?" Severus asked him Fred and George answered him.

"We came to see Natasha of course." They said at the same time Severus nodded and spoke.

"Lucius and Narcissa forgive me but I must speak with Dumbledore about something. I'll be right back." Severus said to them Lucius nodded and spoke.

"Of course Severus take your time. It maybe important." Severus nodded and left with Dumbledore the twins stayed behind and Natasha spoke.

"Fred can you play a mean trick on Ron?" Natasha asked him batting her eyes at him Fred and George snickered and spoke.

"Of course sis what kind of joke do you have in mind?" Fred asked her snickering Natasha answered him.

"Something that will get him detention with Snape. How about you give his potions homework with spider legs? That'll give him detention with Snape." Natasha suggested Fred and George nodded they love conjuring anything with spiders cause Ron is so terrified of the they laughed and Fred spoke.

"Not only will it give him detention it'll make him afraid of potions now." Fred said laughing uncontrollably George chimed in.

"He'll definitely be scared of potions homework and spiders especially when his potions homework grows spider legs." George said laughing Natasha joined in on the laughter and spoke to him.

"It's what he gets for setting my original Pongo on fire." Natasha said to them Fred and George nodded any chance they use spiders as a mean trick on Ron they jump at the chance Draco spoke to her.

"Princess you got Pongo back just this evening." Draco stated the twins went wide eyed and spoke.

"Really?" They asked at the same time Natasha nodded excitedly and ran back to her room to get Pongo to show the twins. She got Pongo off her bed and went back out to the living room and showed the twins. She showed the twins Pongo proving Draco right they were amazed Fred spoke.

"Wow sis Malfoy here must like you. You got Pongo back." Fred said to her Natasha nodded and George spoke.

"Yeah sis. You haven't been able to find another for years." George said to her Natasha spoke to them.

"Don't tell Ron Pongo was replaced. I will forever hate him for what he did to my first Pongo. I want him to feel bad for that for the rest of his life." Natasha told them the twins nodded and spoke to her.

"You're secrets safe with us. Our lips are sealed." They told her at the same time Natasha smiled and spoke to them.

"Thank you boys. My two favorite boys in the whole wide world." Natasha told them Lucius spoke.

"Natasha my lips are sealed about one of them giving their younger brothers homework spider legs. Now which one is Ron all Weasley's look alike to me without their red hair and vacant expressions?" Lucius asked Natasha spoke to him.

"Ron's the youngest boy. Always hanging out with Harry and Hermione all the time. Ugh he's such an idiot! He drives me crazy all the time." Natasha said to him Lucius spoke.

"Ahh he's the one who hangs out with Potter and the Granger girl. Draco didn't he puke up slugs in your second year?" Lucius asked the twins laughed at that comment Draco spoke to him.

"Yes father he tried to curse me for what I called Granger that day." Draco said to him Natasha laughed and spoke.

"Thank god the spell backfired and he puked up slugs. He was an idiot he broke his wand that year when they crashed their Ford Angelina into the whomping willow. So whenever he said a spell that year it always backfired." Natasha said laughing Fred and George joined in on the laughter suddenly Snape and Dumbledore came back and saw the children laughing and spoke.

"What's going on here?" Snape asked curious about the incipient laughter Natasha answered him.

"We were laughing at Ron's mishaps with spells from last year daddy. You can't help but laugh at his expense it was pretty funny." Natasha said to him Severus grunted and spoke.

"Yes I can I can see it from your point of view but even with the simplest of spells could've sent him to the hospital wing." Severus told them the laughter died down as he said that. She didn't want Ron seriously hurt just pranked and then tease him about it later. Dumbledore and the twins left and it was just the four of them again. It was time for dessert apple peanut butter and chocolate cream pie. Draco and Lucius had apple Natasha had peanut butter and chocolate cream pie. Narcissa had chocolate cream Severus had apple pie as well Lucius had peanut butter pie. The pies were good.

The dessert plates were empty and Lucius and Narcissa hugged the children and left for home Natasha hugged and kissed her daddy goodnight she grabbed Pongo and Natasha and Draco went into her room. She sat Pongo down and Draco spoke to her.

"Princess I'm gonna get ready for bed and we can watch 101 Dalmatians tonight." Draco said to her Natasha nodded and watched Draco go into his room she sat down on her bed and took off her black leather heeled boots and her socks. She stood up and took off her silver peacock necklace and matching earrings and put them in her jewelry box. She took off her top and her black dress pants and her black bra and put them in the hamper. She opened her nightgown drawer and pawed through the gowns looking for one to wear tonight. She found one very suitable it was black and had spaghetti straps and had a V neckline. It stopped at her thighs. Her nightgowns were very silky. She liked silk anyway.

She got on her nightgown and got her tape 101 Dalmatians she turned on her tv and her VCR. She heard the door creak open. Draco came back and was in his green Slytherin tee shirt and black shorts. She put the tape in the VCR and it automatically played. She rewinded it the last time she watched it. They sat down on the bed and laid down and watched the movie. The movie was an hour and a half. They laid in bed and snuggled and watched the cute Disney movie. Finally the film was over and Natasha stopped the movie and rewinded it the tape was done rewinding and Natasha ejected the tape and put it back in its box she turned off the VCR and the television and crawled back into bed with Draco. Draco spoke to her.

"That was a good movie princess. I can see why you want a real Dalmatian now." Draco said to her Natasha spoke to him.

"Yeah they are cute when they are puppies." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and snuggled close to her and spoke to her.

"I agree princess. Maybe someday you'll get a real one. You look beautiful tonight princess. Especially in that nice silky black nightgown. Mm-mm." Draco said to her Natasha smiled and spoke to him.

"Thank you my Draconian. I love these nightgowns cause they are made out of silk. I never keep Gryffindor colors in my wheelhouse. I do have a red and gold shirt with matching bottoms and a green and silver top with matching bottoms but I wear those at Christmas time cause I can clash the colors together for Christmas. I only wear them for the 25 days of Christmas. I match the colors up. Like my red and gold top with my green and silver bottoms. It's Slytherin and Gryffindor colors together for Christmas cause the colors of Christmas are red and green and silver and gold." Natasha told him cuddling up to him Draco wrapped his arm around her and spoke to her.

"Sounds nice princess. You bring both houses together that way. I can't wait to see that." Draco told her Natasha spoke to him.

"You'll see that happen soon my Draconian. It's just now October 1st December is just two months away." Natasha reminded him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"That reminds me princess I have to do some Christmas shopping for you since you and Snape are spending Christmas at the manor this year." Draco said to her Natasha spoke to him.

"Draconian you really don't have to." Natasha said to him Draco spoke to her.

"I want to. My princess deserves the best. And she'll get nothing but the absolute best of everything." Draco told her Natasha spoke to him.

"Aww my sweet Draconian. My brave and wonderful dragon. I need to shop for you too and your parents and my father as well." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Princess you are my gift. I promise I'll take care of you and think of you. I'll never call you that one word again now I know the truth. I promise to try understand your views on things like muggles and house elves. I'll try I promise we won't always see eye to eye on things but every relationship has its trails and tribulations. All great love stories have one thing in common you have to go against all the odds to get to your happy ending. If I ever make you upset or cry I promise to always be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on and I promise to make it up to you for what I said or did to make you upset or cry." Draco said to her his voice full of promise Natasha spoke to him.

"I love you Draconian my beautiful dragon." She told him Draco smiled and spoke to her.

"I love you too princess. Let's get some sleep. We can do whatever you like tomorrow." Draco promised her Natasha spoke to him.

"Can we have breakfast in bed and stay in bed and snuggle and cuddle?" Natasha asked him Draco answered her.

"Of course we can princess. I may steal some kisses along the way." Draco said to her Natasha yawned and spoke to him.

"Good night Draconian." She told him yawning Draco yawned as well and spoke to her.

"Good night princess." Draco said he pecked her lips and their eyes closed and they entered off to dream wonderful dreams of their life together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 38 9
Just a bunch of angsty, sweet, smutty short stories about Draco some from tumblr
1.2K 20 4
A one-shot collection filled with smut. Mature Audiences ONLY. Deleted at 197k reads.
415K 4K 55
These are my favorite Draco Malfoy fics from Tumblr permission was asked before posting might contain smut, and head cannons
261K 4.9K 30
♡REQUESTS CLOSED♡. Ranks~ #6 in dracoxreader ♡editing one chapter at a time♡ ♡updating slowly. please bear with me♡