π•‚π•šπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕀π•₯...

Von AVeryLazyWriter

As the new leader of the Lion Guard things have became hectic. With all these new responsibilities Kion has a... Mehr

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯
𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕣𝕒'𝕀 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π”Έπ•“π•šπ•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ
ℝ𝕖𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙!
β„‚π•π•–π•’π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•Œπ•‘!
ℂ𝕙 1. 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„™π•£π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙 2. π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Žπ•™π•  𝕀 π”Έπ•ž
ℂ𝕙 3. π•Šπ•–π•₯π•₯π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„™π•£π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙 5. 𝔸 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ 𝕆𝕗 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕩π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 6. β„π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π”½π•¦π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 π”Έπ•Ÿ 𝕆𝕦π•₯π•π•’π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙 7. π•Žπ•™π• '𝕀 π•Šπ•šπ••π•– 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•†π•Ÿ?
ℂ𝕙 8. ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•“π•π•–π•žπ•€
ℂ𝕙 9. β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•—π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙 10. 𝕀 β„‚π•’π•Ÿ 𝔻𝕠 𝕀π•₯ π•†π•Ÿ 𝕄π•ͺ π•†π•¨π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 11. 𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π•‹π•šπ•žπ•–
ℂ𝕙 12. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•¨π•’π•œπ•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
ℂ𝕙 13. 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕑 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 π•Œπ•‘ β„π•šπ•˜π•™
ℂ𝕙 14. ℕ𝕠 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕀 𝕃𝕖𝕗π•₯ 𝕋𝕠 ℂ𝕣π•ͺ
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕑...
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 1. β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 2. π”Έπ•£π•£π•šπ•§π•’π•
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 3. π”Έπ•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π”»π•šπ•€π•”π• π•§π•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 4. 𝔼𝕩𝕑𝕠𝕀𝕖𝕕
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 5: 𝔸 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯ 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕.
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 6: 𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕣𝕒'𝕀 β„π•’π•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 π•Œπ•‘π••π•’π•₯𝕖𝕕
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 7. π”½π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝔽𝕠𝕣 π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯'𝕀 β„π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 8. π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣...β„π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯?
Epilogue Part 9. Stand With Me

ℂ𝕙 4. ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺ 𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•‹π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 𝔸 ℝ𝕖𝕀𝕔𝕦𝕖 π•„π•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ

3K 71 84
Von AVeryLazyWriter

"sʜᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴄᴀɴs & ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀɴs."

Azura got what she wished for, which was to live in Hakuna Matata falls. After arriving back at Pride Rock, Azura's family was ready to go to their new home. Well...temporary home. Busara and Safi didn't know how long they wanted to stay in the pride lands.

Busara wanted to get Azura all the help she needed to learn the power of the roar. Staying in the pride lands and learning with Kion, and Rafiki is just what Azura needs.

Azura was happy to tell Bunga, Pumba, and Timon the exciting news. She introduced her parents to the trio. Timon was a little skeptical of having carnivores being his neighbors, but Azura promised that her family wouldn't be no trouble.

Bunga and Azura grew close that night. They star gazed and talked about everything. Bunga basically filled Azura in on what's been happening in the pride lands.

They talked and talked for hours, until they were both scolded to go to sleep.

•••••••

The Next Morning Azura woke up feeling refreshed. She wasn't thinking about the responsibility of the roar, she wasn't thinking of the panther pack that was after her, she was just excited to enjoy her second day in the pride lands.

"Come on Azura, Nala wants you to meet Kiara and her friends." Bunga said as he swung through trees above her. Azura seemed hesitant to meet the female lion Cubs. Were they going to be accepting? Or judgemental like Fuli?

"I don't know Bunga, what if they don't like me?" Azura asked with her tail dropped to the ground, and her ears flopped.

Bunga scoffed and waved her off. "Oh please, there is nothing to be worried about. Kiara is great! Zuri and Tiffu...well you'll learn to love them." Bunga said and Azura giggled.

"If you say so..." Azura said and the two animals made their way towards Pride Rock.

Word spread fast about the new tiger family in the pride lands, but a lot of animals were friendly and welcomed them with open arms. Some gave off weird vibes, but Azura chose to ignore them.

Once at Pride Rock, Azura could see the whole Royal family standing by the edge of the cliff. She avoided eye contact and kept her head down. Meanwhile Bunga was happily walking along, not even noticing how nervous Azura had suddenly become. He was just whistling as he was walking.

Kion was the first to notice the two animals and he gave Azura a strange look. He was confused on her shy posture and looked at Bunga who still hasn't noticed. He tried to make the situation better for Azura and smiled her way. It seemed to work, because Azura perked up a little and smiled back at Kion.

Kion felt better as he saw the smile on Azura's face. He just now realized that she must of been nervous to hang out with his sister today. Too bad he couldn't be here to help her out. He and the guard had morning patrol to do. He would have already left, but he was waiting for Bunga.

Kion walked over to the two animals but froze as he watched Bunga turn to Azura and they did some sort of weird pawshake. He sat on his back paws and waited for them to be done. Once they were done they walked over to Kion while laughing.

"You two seem to be getting along great." Kion asked with a little attitude in his tone. He was confused on it, and just cleared his throat to cover it up. He tried to ease the moment with a smile. Azura and Bunga glanced at each other before looking back at Kion. They too were confused on his tone of voice.

"Yeah, Azura and I are best buds. We stood up late last night talking for houuuursss." Bunga said putting emphases on hours. Azura giggled at Bunga and nodded in agreement.

"We did get in trouble by our parents for staying up too late." Azura said through her laughter and Kion's ears perked up at Azura's sweet laughter.

"You ready to go?" Bunga asked and Kion nodded.

"Oh great, you guys are going off to have fun. I'm stuck here with pretty...prissy princesses." Azura groans out in annoyance and the others laugh.

"Tiffu and Zuri may act like that, but you're like my sister a little bit. I'm sure you'll be fine." Kion says lifting his paw up and patting Azura on the back. Azura rolled her eyes and nodded. She gave the two one last glance before walking over to where Kiara was standing with her parents.

Bunga was ready to go and started to run down the cliff, but stopped when he noticed Kion wasn't following. Kion was too busy watching Azura speak to his family.

She was a bit shy at first, but she seemed really comfortable with his father. I guess the king is suppose to have that effect on animals. Kion watched as Kiara and Azura ran off into the pride lands.

"Dude, we have morning patrol to do."  Bunga said as he waved his paw in front of Kion's face. Kion shook out of his concentration on the white tiger and looked at his best friend.

"Yeah you're right. Let's go." Kion said as he ran off. Bunga wanted to question the situation but just let it be and followed Kion. Kion gave one last look in the direction Kiara and Azura went, and he felt a bad feeling in his stomach.

•••••••••••••••

Azura was glad she didn't have to worry about Kiara being stuck up. She was better than she imagined! She was adventurous like her and she liked that a lot. Kiara lead her the way to where Tiffu and Zuri told her to meet them at. They stopped in the grasslands where there were small trees scattered everywhere.

It's not where Azura expected, but she just went with the flow. She stopped to take a second to enjoy the breeze going through her fur. She liked days like this, not too hot and not too cold. It was just right.

Tiffu and Zuri were laying in the shade underneath a tree and Kiara gave Azura a look. The tiger and lioness shrugged together then walked towards the two lioness.

"Hey guys, I brought Azura." Kiara said and Zuri was the first one to open her eyes. She sat up and smiled at Azura.

"Wow, your eyes are a beautiful shade of blue." Zuri said and Azura blushed and turned her head.

"Thank you." She muttered quietly.

"What's a beautiful shade of blue?" Tiffu asked a she stretched out her limbs and sat up as well. She blinked her eyes open and looked towards Azura and realized what Zuri meant.

"Wow, your eyes are very pretty." Tiffu said and Azura blushed even more.

"What are you guys doing all the way out here?" Kiara asked and Zuri sighed.

"Well we are always looking for a quiet place to nap." Zuri said.

"We kept getting disturbed by all the loud animals, eventually we made it all the way out here. No one has bothered us in this spot since we've found it." Tiffu added.

"So that's what we're doing today...napping?" Azura asked sounding annoyed. She rather be with the Lion guard patrolling the pride lands. She knew she wasn't a member, but she could still tag along.

"What else is there to do?" Zuri asked as she lifted her head from her paws.

"Climbing trees, playing fruit ball, swimming, or exploring!!! There's so much to see in the Pride lands. Why waste it by sleeping." Azura said as she bounced with excitement.

"All that stuff sounds like us ending up getting dirty. I just had my fur cleaned." Zuri said and Azura groaned.

"You can get it cleaned again! It's not like you're going to be dirty forever." Azura said trying her best to persuade the others. Kiara didn't mind exploring but she knew her two best friends were against the idea. When ever she wanted to explore she would just hang out with her brother.

Tiffu seemed to like the idea just a little bit, but Zuri wasn't having it at all.

"Ughhh! I'm out of here, I can't deal with such lazy lions." Azura said as she ran off. She thought to herself that she didn't need to be friends with those prissy lions, she was going to find her fun else where.

•••••••••

Azura made it to the border line of the pride lands, she was so deep in thought while running that she didn't know that she made it this far. Azura did not want to get in any kind of trouble, so she made a detour and went for somewhere else.

Training! She could do some training and get better at her power. She would get to show off how good she was to her parents, just so they could be proud.

Azura made it back home to Hakuna Matata falls and saw her parents cleaning up their new home. Safi was first to notice her daughter approaching them and turned towards her.

"Azura? I thought you were hanging out with Kiara and her friends today?" Safi asked as she walked over to her Tiger cub and nuzzled her. Azura just scoffed and glared towards the ground.

"They're nothing but lazy prissy princesses! Kiara was fine but her friends are so....boring!" Azura said frustratedly and her father chuckled.

"Just because you don't enjoy the same things as they do, doesn't make them boring. It makes them different." Busara said as he walked over to his family.

"Your father's right. Not everyone is going to enjoy the same thing. If we all did the same thing then that will be boring. Being different is what makes us all unique in our own way." Safi said and Azura sat down with her head bowed low. She felt guilty for saying those mean words to the girls.

She just loved exploring, but that didn't give her the right to act so disrespectful.

"What's wrong?" Busara asked his daughter.

"I said something mean to the girls, then ran off." Azura muttered lowly.

"The only way you can fix that, is if you apologize." Safi said and Azura nodded and sighed.

"You're right. Thanks mama, thanks papa." Azura said and ran off. She made it out of the jungle, then froze when a weird shiver traveled down her body. She knew what that meant.

Before anything, Azura got a vision. She saw Kiara, Tiffu, and Zuri sitting on a small piece of land in a middle of fast moving water. The water was rising quickly and the water was swallowing up the little piece of land. If it swallowed the whole island then the girls might drown.

She had to act fast. The only problem was that she didn't know where that location was at. She was still new to the Pride lands, so she didn't know the whole place by heart.

She started running off anyway, because sitting there wasn't going to help the girls. Hopefully she bumps into the lion guard.

Azura ran in so many directions that her legs were starting to burn with pain. She wasn't fully healed from the panther attack, or the Hynea attack. Her body was just wearing out. She was getting exhausted, but she didn't let that stop her. She just kept on running.

Just keep running, just keep running.

She started to slow down a bit, and her body gave out. She still couldn't find the location of where the girls were, and she couldn't even pick up a scent. She then thought about what her mom taught her.

If you're ever in trouble, I'm just a roar away.

Azura weakly stood on all paws and concentrated. She needed her roar now more than ever. She just had to see if the area was clear before she let out a fierce roar. The roar echoed throughout the Pride lands and everyone looked around as they heard it.

••••••••••

Kion and the guard heard and all looked at each other. "I think Azura needs our help." Kion said and he ran off in the direction where he heard the roar with his team following.

••••••••••

Safi and Busara heard the roar and looked towards each other. "I hope she's okay." Safi said and Busara nuzzled his mate.

"I'm sure she's fine."

••••••••••

Azura dropped down onto the ground, as the roar took the last bit of energy she had. She. was huffing and puffing trying to catch her breath and rested her head onto the ground.

"Azura!" She heard but she was too tired to lift her head. Azura groaned as she used her remaining energy and looked to see the Lion guard heading her way. They stopped in front of her and gathered around her.

"What's wrong?...what happened to you?" Kion asked feeling worried for the tiger cub. Azura just shook her head because she barely had enough energy to explain all of it.

"Kiara...needs...h-help....lots of water." Azura said. Everyone was confused on what Azura was saying and leaned in closer.

"What was that?" Bunga asked.

"Water swallow up an island, . I had a vision of it. I just don't know where it's at." Azura explained as best as she could.

"Can you describe the area?" Ono asked and Azura tilted her head and tried to think. She remembered seeing a huge tree stretching out over the water. The place was also a little rocky as well.

"Big tree over goes to the other side of the stream. Area was very rocky." Azura explained.

"I think I know where she's talking about." Ono said and Kion nodded.

"Lead the way Ono. Beshte you think you can carry Azura?" Kion asked and Beshte nodded.

"Thanks Beshte." Azura said as she weakly stood on all her paws and with a little help from the guard she was on top of Beshte.

The guard followed Ono to where he thought of the location Azura was describing was at. He was glad he was right and there was in fact a small piece of land being swallowed up by water. Kiara, Zuri, and Tiffu were all stuck on the island.

"We have to get them off of that island." Kion said and the girls finally noticed the Lion guard. They were relieved that they were going to be saved.

"I think I can be a sort of stepping stone for them to jump on to get over here." Beshte said.

They went with the idea and helped Azura get off of Beshte. Kion helped the tiger over to a flat rock for her to lay on. He nuzzled the sleeping tiger, and everyone saw the interaction. They didn't question it as they were focused on saving the girls. Kion ran back over to his team and watched Beshte get in the water.

The lion cubs were scared to jump, so Kion had to jump to them to help encourage them. Kiara jumped first and made it safely to the other side.

The force of the fast moving water was getting stronger and Beshte was starting to slip. The water was swallowing up the island faster and Kion was getting worried. His sister was safe and sound, but the the others were too scared to jump.

"Kion...I can't hold on for much longer." Beshte groaned.

"Just a little longer Beshte, girls come on you have to jump!" Kion told the girls who only shook their heads. The commotion was getting louder and it woke Azura up. She was still exhausted but she saw that the guard needed help. She looked at the fast moving water and gulped.

This is what she's been training for.

Azura limped over and jumped onto Beshte then onto the small island. Everyone watched in shock.

"Azura! You have to get out of here!" Kion scolded the Tiger who faced away from him.

"I know you're worried, but just focus on getting the girls safely to the other side." Azura yelled. She turned towards the water and gulped again. Well here goes nothing.

Azura got into a stance with her eyes glowing blue, and her tiger mark appeared on her shoulder. She concentrated really hard and the water stopped moving. Instead of hitting towards them the water started going up into the air.

The path was now a bit easier to cross. Kion got the two lion Cubs and Beshte to safety.

"If she let's go of that water, it could swallow her up." Fuli said as she was worried for the tiger cub.

Kion looked at Fuli then looked at Azura with fear in his eyes. No, he couldn't lose her.

"What...what could we do?" Bunga asked and Ono shrugged.

"I dont think there's anything we could do little B." Beshte said sadly as he looked at the tiger cub.

Azura looked over and saw that everyone was safe. She also noticed she had no escape. If she let go of the water, she could drown. She couldn't hold the water any longer and just let it go....

"Azura!!!" Everyone shouted but the tiger cub was already swallowed by the water.

"No no no no!...we have to find her!" Kion shouted as he ran along side the stream. Beshte jumped into the water and dove underneath. He saw Azura's body being pulled along with the current and he swam faster. He managed to pass Azura and stop her body from going any further. Beshte got a hold of Azura and brought her up to the surface. Kion was relieved to see Beshte carrying Azura and helped bring her to shore.

Kiara, Tiffu and Zuri saw the tiger and ran to get help.

"That was very brave of you big B! Didn't know you had it in you." Bunga said as he nudged Beshte. Beshte just blushed and looked over at Azura.

"Is she going to be okay?" Beshte asked.

"I don't know." Kion said as he walked around Azura and got close enough to try to listen for a heart beat. It was very faint, but he could still hear it.

Kion moved back as Azura started to cough up water. She was breathing heavily and she looked around.

"This one really has nine lives." Fuli joked and everyone was happy to see Azura still alive. Azura smiled at the guard before closing her eyes again.

Simba, Nala, Busara, and Safi came running and Safi cried as she got a look of her daughter. Kiara stood by her parents who were still happy to see that she was okay. Tiffu and Zuri were back with their moms getting cleaned.

Azura heard the sound of her mother crying and lifted up her head. Kion pushed her head back down and nuzzled her.

"You shouldn't be moving too much." Kion said worried for Azura and she nodded. Both sets of parents watch the two cubs and glanced at each other. The lion guard got Azura onto Beshte, so that they can get her to Rafiki.

Everyone made it back to pride Rock and Azura was treated by Rafiki and was now resting. Busara was sitting at the edge of Pride rock while everyone else was watching Azura rest. They could have lost her today but thankfully she was alright. Kion walked off and sat beside Busara.

"She keeps getting herself into danger, I don't understand it." Kion said in frustration. Busara looked at Kion and chuckled.

"I feel as though that I should be just as upset as you are Kion, but I'm not. I'm seeing a whole new side of Azura that I've never seen before. She's growing up, she's accepting the new chapter in her life. She's risking her life to save others. Did you notice her tiger mark hasn't disappeared?" Busara asked Kion.

Kion looked at Busara shocked and thought about it. He was so worried about Azura that he didn't even notice it.

"Azura is now fully ready to accept the power of the elders. It will be a lot easier to get the hang of new powers now that the elders know that she's ready." Busara said and Kion perked up. He remembered when he first got the roar, how he struggled to control it.

"Kion may I ask a favor of you?" Busara asked with all seriousness in his tone as he stared at the sunset.

"Yes?" Kion asked and Busara looked Kion in the eye.

"I see that you care for my daughter, please make sure she doesn't get herself killed. I don't know what I would do if I lost her." Busara said sounding sad and Kion nodded.

"I'll guard her with my life. I won't let you down Busara." Kion said sounding very confident. Kion just thought Busara meant just to watch over Azura, but Busara saw something that Kion wasn't ready to understand.

Busara felt the same need to protect his mate when he was that young. Maybe when Kion is a little older he'll understand why he feels the way he does.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs!

 ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ! ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴜᴘ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ!

ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ!

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ VeryLazyEve

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

*•.¸♡ ᴀᴠᴇʀʏʟᴀᴢʏᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ♡¸.•*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.2K 236 27
Kion loves Fuli. But he isn't sure if she feels the same. When he asks her, Fuli does the unthinkable: she says NO. Kion swears to make her love him...
6.1K 112 23
Kion has been distancing himself from everyone in the Pride Lands due to an accident. He lost control of his rage and roared so powerfully, he split...
76.5K 2K 114
Scar is gone but his spirit burns with unfinished business, but he was found another to carry on his task. Kion, the former leader of the Lion Guard...
12.9K 332 23
This story takes place moments before Kion's coronation, rewriting the last scene of season 3. What new challenges will Kion have to face as King? Wi...