Night Changes | Unexpected Se...

De HarrysHighNote

Second book in the Unexpected series. "We're only getting older baby And I've been thinking about it lately D... Mais

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1: Flirty Captains & Floatation Devices
Chapter 2: Main Meals & Dying Ducks
Chapter 3: Lego Chips & Kale Salads
Chapter 4: Tosser Harry & Quirky Beth
Chapter 5: Two Cows & Pudding Arse
Chapter 6: Wet Water & Grinning Fools
Chapter 7: Chocolate Croissants & Victoria's Secrets
Chapter 8: Mile Highs & Strategic Pastries
Chapter 9: Beef Stir Fry & Surprise Boxes
Chapter 10: Swan Boots & Little Devils
Chapter 11:Belly Button Boobs & Bathroom Floors
Chapter 12: One One's & Harry Harry's
Chapter 13: Playing Dirty & Entitled Bearers
Chapter 14: Official Girlfriends & Farm Animals
Chapter 15: Me & Mrs Jones
Chapter 16: Dinner & A Show
Chapter 17: Ice Cubes & Neck Ties
Chapter 18: Kinky Shit & Self Control
Chapter 19: Forbidden Thrills & Smooth Diamonds

Chapter 20: Apron Strings & Bloody Dropkicks

4K 168 63
De HarrysHighNote

Harry's POV

As I let the water run through my fingers, waiting for it to warm up to the right temperature, Beth wriggles herself down from where I was holding her.

I miss the warmth and comfort of her body already.

She shivers a little as I pull her into the shower, the temperature warming up nicely.

I let her under first, smoothing her hair back as the water runs down before she reaches up and runs her own hands over her head, opening her eyes and smiling up at me.

She then places her hands on my upper arms and spins us around so I'm now under the water.

"God that feels good," I murmur as the warm water envelops me.

"Doesn't it?" she agrees as she reaches around me for some shower gel and a sponge, lathering it up and handing it to me.

"You're not going to do it?" I smirk at her, raising my eyebrow.

"Harry," she raises her own eyebrow right back at me, "if I do it you, we both know where we'll end up..."

"Can't keep your hands of me eh?" I continue to smirk, "I get it..." I trail off as I concentrate on cleaning my body, "I mean I am-"

I'm cut off as I look back up at her, only to be met with a mouthful of water that she spits in my face.

"You mean you're a bloody dropkick," she cuts me off, rolling her eyes at me.

I shake my head at her and finish washing my body before I shove the sponge into her hand, indicating to change spots with me so she can stand under the water.

Oblivious to my staring, she proceeds to wash herself down before rinsing off and hanging the sponge back up.

"What?" she frowns, looking up at me.

"Nothing, just enjoying the view," I reply.

"Stop it," she blushes, her arms moving to cover herself.

I make no said attempt to stop it.

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" I grin, which has her rolling her eyes at me again.

"Harry shut up!" she says as she blushes even more.

Which I didn't think was possible but it is.

"In all seriousness Beth, all the little marks you have," I reach down and trace the thickened scar from having her children, "and the bigger ones, are what make you unique, and I love every single one of them because they belong to you, okay? Please don't hide away from me," I continue, "you're beautiful just as you are."

I lift one of her hands away from her body, the one that has the infinity tattoo on her wrist and gaze at it.

She has him on her skin.

Forever.

And I know it's stupid but I feel a small jab of jealousy that she has another man permanently inked on her skin.

It's the father of her children Harold.

And her husband.

Widow.

Husband though.

I screw my eyes shut in an attempt to stop over- thinking like a twat over a dead man.

"Harry?" she looks up at me, "what is it?"

I shake my head, thinking I'm such a selfish wanker.

"Harry?" Beth shakes her hand that I'm holding on to.

"It's stupid, I'm being stupid," I shake my head and smile at her, "forgive me."

"Can't very well forgive you if I don't know what I'm supposed to be forgiving you for Harry," she looks at me puzzled.

I run my thumb over the tattoo and sigh.

"I just hope that one you might want to get something permanent to remind you of me," I say and wince at how lame I sound.

Beth is silent for a moment.

"You mean like a tattoo?" she asks.

"Sorry, I'm being-" I start to apologise.

"Cute," she finished for me, "you're being cute."

I frown at her.

That wasn't quite the response I was expecting from her.

"We'll go with cute cause of your little puppy dog frownie face hey?" she reaches up and squeezes my face with her hand, "and do you mean a tattoo?" she then asks.

"Kinda," I shrug.

"Well I could get your name tattooed across my arm..." she muses.

"No!" I'm quick to say, "everyone I know that tattoo's their partners name has broken up so it would have to be something else!"

"I'll just say I have an undying love for Prince Harry then," she looks at me with a straight face.

Christ.

Not that bloody gingernut.

"That's something I'll have to think about Harry," she continues, "remember it's permanent..."

"Really?" I lean down and wrap my arms around her, spinning us again so she can warm up under the water, "I love you, you know?"

"I kinda figured," she smirks up at me.

"I'm trying to have a moment here woman," I huff.

"Sorry," she replies, "go on."

"Well you've ruined it now," I scoff, "the moment's gone."

"Oh I'm sorry baby," she smiles up at me as her arms move around my waist before slowly moving down, her hands on my arse, her fingers squeezing, "what were you going to say?"

I.

Um.

Fuck that feels nice.

I feel myself growing hard again against her stomach.

"Harry?" Beth squeezes me a little harder.

I pause for a minute, thinking I might be overwhelming her.

Another squeeze on my arse rouses me but the little kiss on my chest makes my heart want to burst.

"I just...I just hope that I can do this every day with you...one day...you know..." I pause, "be able to look at you every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to sleep..." I trail off, taking the train to Loserville again, only to have another kiss placed on my chest but a much longer one.

"I know Harry, I know," she simply says.

"I mean, I know there's still a lot to consider and to do, especially with the kids...but I'm hopeful," I pause, "I have to be..." I whisper.

"You have to be patient too Harry," she smiles up at me.

"You know sometimes I'm not a patient man though," I shrug my shoulders, "but I know I need to try and exercise some patience for you when you go home. I know you need to organise and settle a lot of things, but fuck, I just can't imagine not being with you."

Beth sighs loudly and I think I've pushed it a bit too far.

Way to go Harold.

Ruin a perfectly great evening because you couldn't keep your whiny arse mouth shut.

"I just need time Harry, that's all I need okay?" she says, surprising me.

"I love you," I tell her again before kissing her.

"I know," she whispers, pulling away, "I love you too," she finishes before kissing me again.

A kiss that ends up with her hands pulling me tighter against her as her tongue flicks over my lips.

A small groan escapes me and one hand reaches behind her neck, cradling it as I kiss her harder, my other hand moving down between her legs to see how wet she is.

My fingers are met with that soft, unique wetness that tells me Beth is most certainly wet for me.

I move her so her back connects with the wall and she gasps against my mouth before reaching down between us and grasping my cock in her hand, causing me to be the one that lets out a gasp of air.

"Tease me," I murmur against her mouth, "touch me slowly please..."

"Put your hands on the wall," she instructs and I oblige, placing my hands above her on the cold tiles, "keep them there," she says as she gives me a squeeze and my eyes flutter closed.

I'm hers.

I am all hers.

Beth begins to move her hand up and down slowly.

So agonisingly slow that it's exquisite torture.

My head falls back as my hips move of their own accord, meeting her hand as she slowly pumps me.

"Fuuuuccckkkk..." the word falls from my mouth before I bite down on my bottom lip, fighting the urge to pin her against the wall so I can slip inside her.

Her mouth starts to kiss me along my collarbone and across my neck and I feel her hardened nipples brush across my skin and I'm aching to run my tongue over them.

Beth suddenly bites me and my whole body jerks in response and I know she'll have left a mark on my skin.

I hope she leaves a few more.

I like seeing them on my body.

And hers.

"Look down," Beth interrupts my thoughts and I open my eyes and refocus them on her face before following her gaze and she looks down between our bodies.

Her hand continues to move up and down my cock as her other hand massages my balls but she suddenly lets them go and moves her hand between her own legs.

"Oh fuck yes..." I murmur as I watch her fingers move in a circular motion as her other hand continues to move up and down, her thumb flicking over the top and massaging the slit on the head of my cock.

I watch as Beth pushes two fingers inside and begins to fuck herself with them for a few moments before she pulls them out and lets the tips of her fingers rest on her lips.

"I'm so wet Harry," she murmurs before letting her tongue flick over them, "I want more than just my fingers," she continues as her hand moves down and around to cup my arse, "I'm sure you want help me out with that...fuck me...up against the wall?"

Fuck yes.

I'm just about out of patience when I feel the fingers on my arse move closer until they're pushing against my back passage and my own fingers curl against the wall, wanting to grasp something.

Anything.

A low moan falls from my mouth as she starts to move the hand grasping my cock a bit quicker whilst her fingers massage my hole.

"Fuck that feels so good baby..." I groan, "you make me feel so good..."

"You like that?" she whispers against my skin as her finger pushes against me and I moan again in response, "want me to make you come baby?" she asks.

"I wanna come inside you..." I reply and I'm surprised at how whiny I sound.

"You can come inside me," she smirks, "after I make you come with my mouth first..." she lets go of me and I whimper at the loss of contact as she moves from her position against the wall and steps around so she's standing behind me.

"Keep your hands on the wall remember?" she reminds me before sinking down onto her knees.

Fuck.

Me.

What the fuck is she going to-

Oh.

Ohhhhhhhhh.

Her hand grasps my cock again and begins to pump it and her tongue...

Oh god her tongue.

Her tongue is now where her fingers were as she moves it from my hole and down to my balls and back.

I need to come so badly.

I need to come inside her, that's what I need.

My hand reaches down and covers hers and she lets go of my cock as I begin to wank myself.

Hard and fast.

I can feel Beth spread my cheeks apart, giving herself better access to me and it only takes a few more strokes from my own hand and her tongue exploring me and I'm exploding all over the wall of the shower, milking myself until I've finished, my shoulders slumping as I slow my motions down and Beth moves away from me.

I turn around and let out a loud sigh and see her sitting on her knees, a pleased look on her face as she opens her mouth to let the water run into it before spitting it out at me.

Smart arse.

"I hope your pussy's still wet," I tell her as I bend down and grasp her by the arms, earning a grin from her, "what's so funny?" I ask as I pull her up.

"You sound funny using the word pussy," she says as I guide her so her back is against the wall again.

"Do I?" I ask, raising an eyebrow, "what do you want me to say then? Lady parts? Hoo-ha? Vajayjay?"

"Oh my god," she snorts and rolls her eyes, seemingly unaware that I'm gently moving her legs apart, my hands now under her thighs as I prepare to lift her up.

"Nature's treasury? Mount Pleasant? Thatched cottage?" I counter as I lift her up and she looks at me and snorts again.

"Oh my god Harry," she lets out a giggle as her hands grab onto my shoulders and her legs wrap around my waist.

"Or how about..." I pause as I slowly start to sink myself into her, watching as she bites her lip and I lean forward and nip at it with my teeth, my mouth hovering over hers, "your cunt," I push myself fully into her, satisfaction creeping in as she cries out and her fingers dig into my skin, "how about I fuck your cunt so hard so you can come all over my cock?" I murmur before I kiss her, my tongue pushing into her mouth as thrust into her.

Hard.

Deep.

Thrust after thrust.

"How about I fuck that sweet little cunt of yours so hard you'll be begging me to kiss it better afterwards?" I tell her, earning a series of little moans every time I thrust up into her.

"Then you better make it hurt," she replies, her expression challenging me on as her hands tangle in my hair, pulling sharply on it.

There's nothing sweet about what we're doing now.

Primal and animalistic.

Lust and desire.

Pain and pleasure.

Wanting someone on a basic, physical, sexual level.

Pure, raw, sex.

She lowers her head so her forehead touches mine, but her gaze never wanders from mine, she holds firm with it.

I feel a sudden shift between us and I kiss her with everything I have, trying to convey how much I want her.

Adore her.

Need her.

Cherish her.

Love her.

I can feel her clench around me, her body starting to shake as she exhales a shaky whine, her head dropping onto my shoulder as she comes, her teeth biting into my shoulder as she does, fuels the fire that's coursing through my body and I come as well, filling her when I felt like I had nothing more left to give.

Eventually we both still our movements and I hold her against the wall for a few moments, relishing her heart beating rapidly against my chest as my own heart rate mirrors hers.

I gently let her down, making sure she's able to stand before kissing her again.

"I love you...so, so, so, so much," I tell her between kisses, feeling her suddenly shiver so I turn and walk her into the warm water, taking care to wash her clean again.

"You overwhelm me sometimes," she admits, looking up at me almost shyly.

"I'm sorry," I reply, "I just want to be honest with you," I tell her.

"I know," she pauses and looks down.

"But?" I place my fingers under her chin, forcing her to look up at me.

She sighs before answering.

"I'm just not used to someone admitting it so much and with such..." she gestures for the right word, "such...honesty and intensity...it's something that I have to get used to I suppose..."

Well fuck.

If I have to tell her a hundred times a day just so she never doubts me, then I will.

Okay Harold.

Maybe start with five times.

"I just don't want you to ever doubt what I feel for you," I explain, "that's why I tell you...and I want to tell you."

She stands up on her toes and kisses me sweetly on the lips.

"I love you too Harry Styles," she says shyly.

And there's the Beth I know and love.

"Come on," I turn the taps off, "let's get dried and back into bed."

We exit the shower and dry ourselves off and I fight the urge to bend her over onto the vanity and fuck her again.

Once we're under the covers, I pull her close to me, cuddling her tightly.

"That was one of the best birthdays I've ever had," I tell her.

"Had many like that have you?" she raises an eyebrow at me as she lifts her head off my chest to look at me.

Smart arse.

"Well I'm glad you liked it, I worked my arse off for it," she pauses, "quite literally."

We both start laughing as I turn the bedside lamp off and snuggle up to her.

"Night Beth," I kiss her forehead.

"Night Harry," she replies, yawning as she squeezes me around the waist, kissing my chest before laying her head back down on me.

I lay there running my finger up and down her shoulder, feeling her breathing settle into a steady rhythm, the occasional little snore or giggle coming from her.

Admittedly, and it's silly I know, but I don't want to fall asleep just yet.

I just want to stay here like this and hold her close, listen to her breathe, inhale her scent, protect her from the world.

Harold you great big bloody sap.

~~~~~~

After I've finished dancing around the kitchen and singing along to the radio, clad in nothing but an apron to protect the essentials, I eventually place the cut-up fruit, toast and juice on the breakfast tray with some tea for myself.

I whip off the apron and throw it on the bench before I carefully grab the tray and carry it upstairs to our bedroom.

Walking in, I can see Beth must be awake as she's lying on her back with her head almost hanging off the edge of the bed.

I should greet her up with a loving kiss but I'm feeling a tad cheeky today...

I place the tray on the bedside table and then walk over to where her head is and gently tap it with my finger.

"Beth?" I wait for a response and I'm rewarded with some sort of grunt.

Such a morning person.

I bite my lip to stop myself from giggling as I take my cock in my hand and tap her forehead with it a couple of times.

"Please tell me you did not just smack me on the head with your dick?" she asks.

I don't say anything, instead I give her a couple of more taps with it again.

Beth opens one eye and she's damn lucky I don't take it out with my cock that's right in front of it.

"Harry!" she shrieks and moves her head to the side.

"Well you told me not to tell you I was hitting you on the head with my dick so I didn't!" I say in my defence.

"You are unbelievable!" she shakes her head at before looking at my half hard cock in my fingers and then moving her head back to where it was.

I wonder what she's doing and before I can even ask, I feel her tongue lick the underside of it as well as my fingers.

Okay I know what she's doing now.

And I'm into it.

"I made breakfast..." I offer weakly.

"I can eat cold toast," she counters.

My hand lazily runs through her curls before moving to hold her face, my fingers eventually grasping her around her neck, a moan vibrating under my hand when I do.

"How about a 68? You go down on me and I'll owe you one?" I give her a dimpled grin.

Beth stops her movements and looks up at me before bending her knees and opening her legs.

"Take that as a no..." I joke before I lean down and let my tongue touch her skin, slowly starting my way down her deliciously naked body.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

27.3K 755 27
With talks of One Direction getting back together Harry is a very busy man and he's struggling to keep his career and his marriage separate. He's the...
151K 4.2K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
4.4K 25 50
Sequel to "Secrets Better Left Untold" "It feels so good to have her safe in my arms, but this won't last forever. I have to tell her what's going on...
69.6K 3.2K 23
Book two of the Home Series. Olivia and Harry are close to their 8th anniversary. Life hasn't always been easy for them but the love t...