Always By Your Side [Liskook]...

By pjmsquishies

What happened when a couple got into an accident on the same day and lost their memories about each other... More

Characters
Prologue
A New Year
Confession
Conflict Or Not
The New Student
Regret And Forgive
The Accident
Another Accident
Different Realm
Mysterious Help
First Meeting?
Staying Together
Moving In
Roommates
Brother
Collaboration
Meet Up
Past Memories
Rehearsal
Just A Dream
Debut
Are We Friends?
Back To School
Park
Truth Or Dare
The Awkward Situation
The Airplane
Preparation
First Date
Amusement Park
World Tour
Author Note
Epilogue

After Party

2.4K 73 20
By pjmsquishies

Lisa POV

*flash*

*look here please*

*flash*

*1,2,3, smile*

*flash*

The venue is flooded with all kinds of shouting and camera flashing sounds.

Jungkook and I are currently in the van line up waiting for our turn to reach the red carpet.

This is the first time I'm attending a fashion event. I'm a bit nervous now. I look at the side to find Jungkook chilling as if this is not a big deal.

Maybe he's been to this kind of event before, that's why he's so chill about it.

"You don't look scared." Before I could think, my mouth blurted those words unconsciously. I quickly covered my mouth when something hit me.

He's been to the BBMAs and AMAs, of course he's not scared. He even got the award and went on the huge stage where is usually used by the western artist.

Fuck my life~

"I don't look scared?? I think you should recheck again. Observe my face carefully." He pointed towards his face.

I being a dumb ass listen to him and lean forward so I can observe his face more in detail.

He start to lean closer to me and averted his eyes to my lips. His action didn't go unnoticed by me.

I was startled by his action, but I didn't move away. Instead I freeze at that position.

He slowly lean forward and give me a peck on the lips. I don't know why, but I feel disappointed when his lips left mine.

What are you doing to me~

"Of course I'm scared." He offer me his hands and signal me to hold it. He is indeed scared because his palm is sweaty when I hold it.

"But you don't look scared though."

"That's because you're here with me, I know everything will be fine as long as you're with me."

I look up, shock at his statement. He didn't say anything but just smile at me and pull me closer to him.

I'm leaning my head on his shoulder, still holding his hand. He squeeze my hand, reassuring me that everything will be fine. His gesture made me calm down a bit.

-

"Next up, we have Ms Lalisa Manoban and Mr Jeon Jungkook!"

The screaming got louder. Fans holding their phones up recording everything they can.

We walk out the van and wave at the fans. Jungkook guide me to the photo area and let the photographer take our pictures.

After we're done, we go to the reception hall. A lot of famous people is in the hall enjoying some cocktail and desserts while waiting for the event to start.

"Lisa, I'll go grab a drink. Wait here ok?"

"Never mind, I'll go with you."

I don't know what happened, but my brain works on itself, thinking of something else and my hand response to it. I grab his hand and intertwined our fingers.

He look shock and curious to why my behaviour suddenly change. I just smile sheepishly at him and kiss his cheeks.

"Come on, let's go."

I pulled him to the bar and order our drink. We talk about some random stuff until the organizer voice burst through the hall interrupt our conversations.

Everyone's attention is now on her. She looks like she's in her 20 and her outfit make her more elegant. I'm awestruck by her unique beauty.

"Welcome to Calvin Klein Fashion Event 2018!! I'm Kim Sang In, the creavite director. I would like to thank all of you for attending this event. Without further a do, let us begin the runway."

The staffs open a huge door revealing the stage and audience seat. We find our respective seat and wait for the show to begin.

-

Jungkook POV

"Where is Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa?"

Lisa asked me after I received a call from the manager that accompanied them to their Gucci fashion event.

We're in the van waiting for them.

"Unfortunately, they can't come. The event started half an hour late. Plus, they added some special event. So the guest can't leave yet."

"But unnie promise meeee." Lisa pull her sentence. She is sulking and pouting, probably not happy at the fact that Jennie unnie can't come.

"Aww, don't be sad. I'm here." I pinched her cheek and hug her.

She didn't push me away instead wrapped her arm around my waist hug me. We stay in that position for a while.

I kiss her on the forehead and decided to let go of her. I stared into her eyes, her eyes are like black holes.

"Come on, let's go to the party without them."

"Ok"

We get off the van and go to the after party that is located in a 5 star hotel at New York City.

-

"Jungkook, come let's dance!" Lisa shouted louding capturing the attention of other peoples.

I apologize to the people around us and look at Lisa, sighing.

"Come on, we should go back now. You're drunk, Lisa."

"No! I want to dance!"

I face palm myself, mentally scolding myself for not looking after her. We're in the party for almost 3 hours. There's still people at the party but not much.

"J-jungkook..."

I immediately look at her when she call my name, cause I heard her sound crack. Her eyes are teary.

"Lisa, what happened? Don't cry, baby. Shh...."

I comb her hair with my fingers trying to calm her. But she didn't cooperate with me. She burst into tears.

"I want to dance."

I sigh and agree with her since I have no choice.

"Okay Lisa, let's dance."

"Yeah!!"

Her face lit up in a second and a smile is now plastered on her face.

Oh my, how can she change her mood so fast~

We go to the dance floor and she dance her heart out. The way she dance is so cute and funny, making me chuckle.

"Kookie, I'm tired."

"Ok, let's go."

I call our manager and let him know that we're going back. He say he will wait for us at the lobby. I ended the call and hold onto Lisa's arms, leading her to the exit.

Lisa is leaning onto my shoulder for support. Her eyes are closed. I think she's really tired. After all, she danced non stop without taking a break.

She keeps on mumbling nonsense that I can't hear clearly. This girl is seriously going to be the death of me. She's lucky I love her, if not I'll leave her at the party and go back by myself.

"Jungkook..."

She call out my name lazily.

"Yes..."

"I love you." She look into my eyes. I can see sparkles in her eyes and the sincere in her tone.

She's probably drunk, that's why she blurted it when she doesn't even mean it. Yea, she's drunk. Drunk as hell I might say.

"Lisa, you're drunk."

"No! I really love you."

Then she laugh by herself suddenly.

"Jungkook, I don't have any place to stay now." She look at my sadly.

"Why?"

"Because I stay in your heart." She look at me and did a finger heart.

Omg~

What's with the pick up line~

She's really really drunk~

But they say drunk people usually speak with the most honesty~

I shrugged it off and walk out when we reach the lobby.

I don't know what came in her mind, she suddenly run out the lift.

"Lisa! Watch O-"

"Omg." I mumble to myself and quickly run to her. She ran into a pole and fainted.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
153K 5K 36
"It didn't mean anything, right?" -Jeon Jungkook Or The one where Jimin and Jungkook are band mates, and Jimin has been secretly in love with Jungko...
133K 2.7K 29
"I still love you, Kim Taehyung" "Jennie, forever may not be for us, but I will still love you until my last breath" Taehyung cheated on Jennie wit...
25.9K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...