UNREQUITED LOVE β€οΈπŸ’”

By LoveARsindu

They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
❀️Epilogue❀️

Chapter 26

13.3K 553 36
By LoveARsindu

Sameer walked into his office with a smile on his face which made his staff look at him stunned. He was smiling all the time since he came to know that his friends don't hate him.
His mother and his staff were looking at him weirdly, his mother because she didn't see him happy since his father died and his staff because they never saw him smiling.

When he entered into the meeting room, he saw Rads and Piyu were already there talking and doing their work.

Actually it was Rads who is blabbering continuously and Piyu was just nodding her head once in while doing her work on laptop.

He smiled shaking his head looking at  them.

" You are not listening. Are you?" Rads asked Piyu who again just nodded her head absentmindedly looking into her laptop.

" Piyu! " Rads exclaimed pouting.

" What?" Piyu asked looking startled.

Sam laughed at them making his whole staff gasp loudly.

" Good Morning." He said smiling and  took his seat.

" What so funny Sam?" Rads asked rolling her eyes.

His smile widened when he listened to his friend calling him as Sam.

" You." He said shrugging and she glared at him.

" So what you are all doing?" Sam asked.

" Look at these designs that Rads completed, we should finalise and select some designs from them." Piyu said passing him a file.

He looked into the file and remained awestruck. They were perfect like exactly what he thought and examined each design.

He looked at Rads from corner of his eye. She looked nervous and so he thought he will play with her.

" Umm.....these designs....." He paused and started drinking water while rads is looking at him impatiently.

" I think the designs are....." He paused again.

" Ms. Priya, what about the file I have asked you?" He asked his PA and she quickly handed him the file.

He looked at Rads who is tapping her foot furiously.

" Umm.....so about the designs....." He paused again looking at Piyu who is biting her lip to stop herself from laughing looking at Rads who is ready to strangle Sam.

Rads glared at Sam hardly as she was too much irritated by his dramatic pauses and was losing her cool.

" Ok.ok..... The designs are perfect." Sam said seriously.

It took some time for Rads to register about what he said and the smiles Piyu and Sam are giving her confirmed that she heard right.

" You Idiot! You scared me." Rads yelled and smacked Sam on the back side of his head making his staff gasp loudly and stand in their places with wide eyes.

Piyu looked at his staff and couldn't stop anymore. She laughed loudly looking at everyone's reaction in the room.

Sam glared at Rads rubbing his head with his hand.

While Rads looked at Sam who is scowling at her, then Piyu who is laughing and then Sam's staff who stood there stunned with wide eyes looking at her like she is some ghost.

How can I forget that Sam is their Boss and CEO of a company.

Sam looked at Piyu who is laughing which made his heart warm, then looked at his staff and sighed. He then glanced at Rads who is smiling sheepishly at him scratching her head.

" It's ok staff, Since we are friends, it happens quite often, don't worry and get back to your work." Sam said seriously and they sat back in their seats.

Sam looked at Piyu and Rads who are looking down. He understood that he made environment awkward by mentioning them as friends.

" So about the designs they are perfect and I liked them but....." He again made a dramatic pause to which their heads shot up immediately.

" I am not choosing from them." He finished in a business tone.

Piyu frowned at him and Rads eyes started to water as he rejected her work.

" Why?" Piyu glared at him.

" Because it's difficult to choose from them as every design is best and perfect." Sam said seriously making them confuse.

" Get to the point." Rads said to him impatiently.

"Ms. Radhika Mishra all of your designs are selected as they are best and perfect for this project." Sam said seriously stopping himself from smiling at their confused faces.

Rads and Piyu blinked and looked at each other. When they understood what he meant a wide grin spread across their faces and he smiled looking at them.

" So let's give life to your designs now." Sam said smiling at rads who nodded her head happily.

******

In the evening Piyu, Rads and Sam were sitting in his cabin discussing about the work.

" Ahhh....I am tired." Rads said slouching on her chair.

" Me too." Piyu also said drinking water.

" Ok.....since our work is almost over, shall we go out for dinner?" Sam asked them excited.

Rads face beamed at the mention of food.

" Yes!" She exclaimed jumping on her seat.

Sam chuckled and looked at Piyu.

" Yeah ok, but let me finish this." Piyu said typing something on her laptop.

" Till then I will go and grab some coffee." Rads said and got up.

Rads was about to open the door but  that time only it was opened by someone from the other side which startled her and made her lose balance.

Rads opened her eyes slowly to see someone holding her from falling. They stayed like that staring at each other but she snapped out when she saw him smirking at her.

Rads got out of his arms and steadied herself.

"Hi, Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked her putting his hand forward.

" That was a cheesy pick up line." She said to him and walked back to Piyu and Sam who were watching their encounter in amusement.

" Hey! Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for." He said following her grinning like an idiot.

" Will you stop with your stupid pick up lines or else?" Rads warned him irritatingly.

" Or else?" He raised his brows.

" I will strangle you." She said gesturing with her hands.

" Oh! That's my pleasure to die in your hands." He said bowing to her.

" Urghhh......"

" There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you." He said again standing in front of her.

" Stop." She cringed and said gritting her teeth.

" You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!" He said again ignoring her warning.

" Rohan!" Sam warned him this time but he is not the one of them who listens what others say.

Piyu and Sam looked at him with wide eyes fearing what Rads will do and on top of that she is very hungry. Everyone knows not to mess up with Rads especially when she is hungry because she gets too cranky.

"Is it hot in here or is it just you? " He said to her again ignoring the threats.

The second he finished his stupid cheesy pick up line a file got smacked right on his face with a thud.

Rohan looked shocked at Rads who is fuming in anger while Piyu and Sam are trying hard not to laugh at Rohan.

" Is he Mental?" Rads hissed at Sam.

"Yeah, We can call him that also but his name is Rohan." Sam said to her and Piyu Chuckled.

" Oh! What a great introduction? Thanks bro." Rohan said glaring at Sam.

" My Pleasure." Sam said smiling and Rohan scoffed at him.

Rads and Piyu giggled. Seeing Rads giggling, Rohan was about to say something but.....

" If another word comes out of your stupid mouth I will cut your body into pieces and feed them to Cats and dogs." Rads threatened him dangerously and Rohan gulped in fear.

" Ok ok enough of your fights now." Piyu said chuckling at them.

" Hey Piyali! You are here?" Rohan exclaimed.

" Yeah." She replied.

Rohan looked at Sam for answers and Sam sighed tiredly.

" Piyali, Radhika and I are friends and we are working together for a project now." Sam said to him.

" Friends?" Rohan asked him raising his brows smirking at him but Sam ignored him.

" And guys this is Rohan. Rohan Mehra, CEO of Mehra Group of Companies." Sam introduced him.

" CEO? " Rads and Piyu asked stunned looking at Rohan.

" Yeah." Rohan answered scratching his neck.

" He is a CEO but doesn't act like one." Sam intervened.

" Thanks Sameer. " Rohan deadpanned.

" Anytime." Sam said and Rohan groaned.

" Leave all this, we are going out or not? I am very much hungry." Rads growled at them.

" Ok ok.....come let's go." Sam said.

" Rohan come on, you also join us for dinner." Piyu said smiling while Sam and Rads groaned.

" Yeah sure, it will be my pleasure to join for the dinner with such beautiful girls." He said smirking.

" Ok, but don't blame me when I will kill him." Rads said shrugging and stormed out along with a whining Rohan and chuckling Piyu and Sam.

They went to a restaurant but bickerings between Rads and Rohan didn't stop. They fought for seat in the car, they fought for seat at the table at restaurant, they fought about what to order, they fought about their favorite flavours, they fought about their favorite dishes and they also fought about who will pay the bill.

In short they fought about everything and anything. The flirtings of Rohan and smackings from Rads were bonus to the entertainment.

" I will never go out with you two anywhere again in my life."

Sam said glaring at Rads and Rohan while Piyu just shook her head to reduce the heat of her head which is caused by listening to their continuous arguments.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued.........

I hope you all are liking liking the story......

So..... Rads and Rohan.....Uh oh!

Stay tuned..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 9.6K 72
She was in the food isle, looking for some good biscuits when she saw him. He was handsome to the least. But then she saw what he was doing. He saw h...
34.6K 3.3K 63
β€’ She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. β€’ Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
161K 4.5K 19
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
206K 10.7K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!πŸ’˜ Join Spruha and Varad in their love journeyπŸ§‘πŸ’™ π—šπ—Ήπ—Άπ—Ίπ—½π˜€π—² ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...