Save Me. [P.JM + J.JK]

By catzumi_zero

Park Jimin wants to die. Jeon Jungkook is going to die. When Jungkook meets Jimin, both worlds will collide... More

Trailer
Ch 1: Jimin
Ch 2: Jungkook
Ch 3: Jimin
Ch: 4 Jungkook
Ch 5: Jimin
Ch 6: Jungkook
Ch 7: Jimin
Ch 8: Jungkook
Ch 9: Jimin
Ch 10: Jungkook
Ch 11: Jimin
Ch 12: Jungkook
Ch 13: Jimin
Ch 14: Jungkook
Ch 15: Jimin
Ch 16: Jungkook
Ch 17: Jimin
Ch 18: Jungkook
Ch 19: Jimin
Ch 20: Jungkook
Ch 21: Jimin
Ch 22: Jungkook
Ch 23: Jimin
Ch 24: Jungkook
Ch 25: Jimin
Ch 26: Jungkook
Ch 27: Jimin
Ch 28: Jungkook
Ch 29: Jimin
Ch 30: Jungkook
Ch 31: Jimin
Ch 32: Jungkook
Ch 33: Jimin [21+]
Ch 34: Jungkook
Ch 35: Jimin
Ch 36: Jungkook
Ch 37: Jimin
Ch 38: Jungkook
Ch 39: Jimin
Ch 40: Jungkook
Last Memory
Moving On
I'm Fine

Ch 41: Jimin

2.5K 157 58
By catzumi_zero

I was all jittery as I waited outside for the Limo. Namjoon was standing beside me, along with Jin.

"I see someone can't keep still" Namjoon remarked as he patted my shoulder. 

"I'm just excited for junior prom." I said with a sheepish smile.

"I remember junior prom...it was... such a long time ago.." Namjoon said as he glanced off into space. "But anyways...I want you to have fun Jimin and I'm sure Jungkook wants you to have fun too." He smiled.

I exhaled a deep breath as I looked down the empty street. "I'm just worried about him. I feel like I'm being selfish in going to prom without him." I said as I closed my eyes and sighed. "I just...don't know."

"Jimin you have been a wonderful help to us and Jungkook. Think of this as a night off." Jin spoke. "Jungkook really wants you to go, in fact we all believe you should go." he added.

"Will he be alright without me? I mean he really isn't close with his parents."

"Don't worry about them." Namjoon said as he looked down the street. I glanced over and saw the Limo turning into our block and I could see Jisoo looking out the window.

"Jimin! Oh my god! It this for fucking real?" She shouted.

I laughed hard at her comment and watched as the limo drove up in front of us. Jisoo jumped out and immediately bear hugged me. "You look amazing Jisoo." I said as I looked her up and down.

Jisoo smiled and twirled around. She had on a black, strapless silk dress that clung to her body shape very nicely. Her hair was done up in a sort of forties style with a flaming red flower poking out. To complete her look she had on a nice pair of black stilettos. "I feel amazing! And you look awesome!" she beamed.

I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"Thanks Jisoo." I replied shyly.

"Oh! Let me take a picture!" Jin said as he took out his camera and fumbled around with the lens. Jisoo took her place next to me and wrapped her arm around mine. Jin looked up to us and studied our pose. "Jisoo sweetheart move abit closer to Jimin." he said as he waved her hand to the side.

Jisoo and I gave each other uneasy looks but did as told. She pushed her body closer on my arm and I could feel the goose bumps off of her. With a count to three Jin took the picture and examined it. "Oh! Marvelous!" he beamed as he walked off into the house.

"You two have fun! Jimin I'll text you when something comes up" Namjoon informed as he followed his boyfriend into the house.

------

The inside of the gymnasium was decorated to look like New York City. It was dark and edgy with strobe lights and silver and gold speaks. 

"Wow...they went all out this year for junior prom" Jisoo said as she glanced around. There were couples everywhere. Some were sitting by tables while others were dancing on the dance floor. The music was a fast moving techno, which was pretty good, but I didn't know how to dance to techno.

Technically I couldn't dance at all.

"I see Taehyung." Jisoo said as she nudged my shoulder. I looked to where she pointed and saw Taehyung dancing in the crowd with a blonde slut. Her skirt was rising pretty high and I could have sworn her boob was peeking out of her low cut dress. "Some whore's just don't get it." Jisoo spat.

"C'mon Jisoo lets-"

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight we have a special musical guest stars for you."

I looked over to Jisoo who looked over to me in confusion. I never heard anything about musical guest stars at prom. I bet it was probably some cheesy pop singer. Just then all the lights went really low and everyone seemed to had stopped what they were doing.

 "Ladies and Gentlemen performing for all of you tonight is GOT 7"

I stood there like a stone wall. I wasn't sure if this was a prank set up by the school but as soon as the announcer said that, the members of GOT 7 walked onto a stage. The entire gymnasium went into an uproar with cheers and fan girl screams. Even Jisoo was part of the fan crave.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! I LOVE YOU JACKSON!" Jisoo screamed out in my ear. The members of GOT 7 smiled and waved at the screaming fans as they took their positions.

They began to play the song Hard Carry which was cool because I really liked that song. Everyone on the dance floor began to sway and move to the rhythm. No sooner did everyone began to dance, I began to sway on my own, allowing the music to move me. Jisoo was jumping around along with a few others, eventually leading into a mosh pit.

"Children please clam down! Everyone relax or I'll give out – Hey!" I watched as a random teacher was lifted over the crowd of hot and horny teenagers and guided to the other side. I couldn't help but laugh at everything.

----

After two hours of nonstop, dancing the band had to finally leave for the night. Prom wasn't over for another hour but everyone seemed to have been so tired from GOT 7 that they all just mingled about while the D.J played some cheesy pop song.

"I don't think I'll ever be the same after tonight." Jisoo said as she took off her shoes and sighed. "Dude I'm getting a drink, you want one?" she asked.

"No. I'll be in the bathroom." I told her.

"Is it Jungkook?" she asked.

"Yeah. With all that fun we had, I didn't check to see if I had any messages. It'll only take a minute." I assured her as I made my way through the crowd and into the men's room. Thankfully it was empty which meant I could have some privacy of my own.

I flipped open my cell and frowned to see nothing.

Not even a missed call.

"I guess he's doing alright." I told myself as I walked over to sink. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the reflection of a teenage boy with black hair and brown eyes. 

I looked all around the bathroom before pulling up my sleeves to check out my arms and saw my scars were faint. Some of my cuts were dangerously close to a vein while others were near my elbow. "I won't go back to that life anymore" I told myself.

"Go back where?" I heard someone ask.

I pulled down my sleeve and turned to see Taehyung standing by the door. His hair was a bit messy from all that dancing but he did look handsome in a black and white tux.

 I said he looked handsome but that didn't mean it will change the way I felt about him.

 "It's nothing." I said stiffly as I pushed past him and walked out into the hallway.

"Jimin please wait." I heard him say as he grabbed my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I hissed as I roughly pulled away from him. "I don't get it. First you want to make my life a living hell and now you want to be friends?" I spat.

Taehyung sighed deeply, obviously not fazed with my attitude. "Jimin you have every right to be angry at me but please hear me out." He ran his hand through his hair and continued. "Yeah I fucked up big time and I'm really sorry." He said.

"Prove it to me. Prove to me that you're really sorry." I hissed.

Taehyung stared at me for a moment as his eyes shifted between me and the open gym. He then got on his knees and looked up at me.

Kim Taehyung got on his fucking knees to beg for my forgiveness.

"Oh my god. I should have brought my camera." I heard Jisoo say.

Taehyung quickly got back to his feet and brushed off his pants. "Now do you forgive me?" he asked.

"Forgive you? Ha! It's going to take more than going on your hands and knees-"

"I was on my knees, not my hands" he cut in.

"Dude whatever! You're still an asshole." Jisoo retorted.

"Taehyung I'll forgive you." I said.

Jisoo and Taehyung stared at me with open mouths. 

"R-Really? Oh man, you don't know how happy I am." He said as sighed deeply.

"What! Why Jimin?" Jisoo whined.

"Because...I won't gain anything on just hating Taehyung for the rest of my life. It's time I let it go and move on, I have other important things to care about." I said proudly.

Jisoo looked at me carefully and smiled. "Well...if you forgive Taehyung then I guess I will too" she said as she looked at him. "I'm going to make you my bitch in senior year." She said as she narrowed her eyes playfully.

"I guess I deserved that..." Taehyung mumbled. "But Jungkook was the one who made me change. He told me I would never be happy if I'm not truthful to myself. I guess I really have to work for what I want instead of waiting for other to give it to me." He said as he looked down.

Buzz

Buzz

I shoved my hand in my pocket and took out my cell phone.

"I mean you guys can help me out and stuff since your both smart."

I flipped open my phone, ignoring Taehyung's rambling.

"Hey I'll even wear skinny jeans for a day, how does that sound?"

"Dude, stick to baggy pants, you're too muscular to wear skinny jeans." Jisoo commented.

I had gotten a message from Jungkook.

"If you guys need me for anything, just anything, then I'll gladly help the both of you."

Jungkookie:

Jimin...I need you.

"If you need anything just say the word and I'll-"

"Taehyung if you really want to be a big help then I need you to drive me back to Jungkook's house." I said as I looked up at him.

His eyes furrowed as he stared at me "What do you-"

"I'm fucking serious, I need to get back to Jungkook, he needs me!" I practically shouted.

Jisoo's eyes widened to my outburst. Taehyung stood quiet as his hands sunk into his pocket and took out his keys."Alright, let's go." He said as he rushed out into the hallway.

"What's going on?" Jisoo asked as she followed Taehyung and I.

We both looked at each other and somehow I knew Taehyung understood why I had to go. When it came to Jungkook, Taehyung and I were on the same page, yet I was always a few lines ahead of him.

But always a few steps behind Jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 4.5K 67
"WHO ARE YOU!!! STOP HIDING NOW!! WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS TO ME??!!" shouted hoseok in frustration and anger. "Lower your voice darling~. or the conse...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.4K 136 6
Vegas talented young ceo in the entertainment industry who is very famous many people fall in love with him but he had some problems with his body so...
196K 4.7K 46
ᴀ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ. ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʀᴏᴜᴛɪɴᴇ: ꜱᴍᴏᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴀʟʟᴇʏᴡᴀʏ. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴍ...