Our Children {A BNHA STORY} [...

Da Cindy13Queen

I suck at summaries. Reason for this story is for experience and my love for Boku no Hero Academia. Don't car... Altro

Accident #1
Accident #2
Mistake #1
Checkup #1
Food Friend
Birth
Entrance Exams
Special Episode (to get over writers block)
Stop Fucking Staring
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine's Day Special 2
it hurts Izu...
please... PLEASE LOVE ME AGAIN!!
Happy Birthday To mah boi
Huh?! BAKUGOU?!
Short Teaser
I like you Bakugou Katsuki (part 1)
Hello Bakugou Katsuki~ (part 2)
Bitch please I'm Fucking Bakugou Katsuki
This bitch's birthday
Deku, You must be Dumb as Bricks๏ฟผ pt. 1
He knows...
You can't be fucking serious!
I guess you aren't a total fuckwad
Definition of Love

Feel Better F**ker

2.8K 71 19
Da Cindy13Queen

•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •.
You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.
—IDK
•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •.

Continued

Bakugou was waiting to see if Deku was awake. Recovery Girl had stepped out and Bakugou walked up to her. "..." He didn't say anything. It was like his words were stuck in his throat. Luckily, He didn't have to. His face said everything.

"I'm sorry but I can't-" "May I speak to you in private?" She noticed the serious undertone. She nodded and walked with him.

"So? What did-" "He's a Father now..." "...what? Repeat that please."

"...Midoriya Izuku is the father to... my children." Bakugou had a blank expression. Recovery girl had a scowl of disgust on her face but it soon turned to a smile.

'There's it was... the look' Bakugou wore a blank expression. "How is Deku?" "He will be okay. He just needs to rest."

'Can I-' "No. he's asleep anyway. Go home." She left as she muttered to herself. As soon as she was gone, Bakugou sat on the floor. He was so fucking relieved. 'Better fucking be okay fucker... if not I'll fucking murder you!'

As he was standing to leave, he saw All Might waking towards him. "OH YOUNG SHOUNEN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" "Checking up on a fucker..."

"OH-H I SEE! HAHA UM IT WOULDN'T BE YOUNG MIDORIYA??" Bakugou nodded and kept his gaze down.

"SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT YOU'RE HOLDING SOME FEELINGS IN. IT'S OKAY..ITS ONLY ME HERE..."

All Might opened his arms and Bakugou hugged him as he sodded into his suit. "I WAS SO FUCKING SCARED!! I-I DIDN'T WANT THE LAST THING I SAID TO HIM TO BE WE'RE NOTHING!! I MISSED HIM!! ITS BEEN SO FUCKING HARD WITHOUT HIM!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO-WHY DID I- I CAN'T KEEP THIS UP!! EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKING HARD. I'M JUST-JUST SO FUCKING RELIEVED HE'S ALRIGHT!!!"

Bakugou cried for a while and All Might did nothing but hug him back. 'So you're Young Midoriya's lover...'

When Bakugou was done, he was so embarrassed that he left as soon as he said thanks. All Might went to Midoriya's door and saw he was wake for awhile.

"SO YOU HEARD?" Midoriya flinched but nodded. "A HERO SHOULDN'T EAVESDROPS... SO THAT YOUNG SHOUNEN... WAS HE YOUR-"

"yes" Midoriya sounded like he was crying. When he turned around, it was proved so.

"I need to talk to him ASAP."

~SKIP~

"Oh look who's home!!" The twins quickly turned to see their momma sit on the couch. "BABAA!!" "You brats literally saw me 3 hours ago... but yeah miss you parasites too"

"So How was the exam?"
"Shitty easy"
"How was Izuku-kun?"
"... He'll live... if he didn't I'll fuck-FUDGING murder his ass!!"

Bakugou quickly picked up the babies and walked up stairs. It was late and he was tired.

~SKIP TO THEIR EXAM RESULTS~

"BAKUGOU!! IT CAME!!" He heard a thump and a crash as an out of breath boy ran towards him. "Where?!"

Bakugou snatched it and it was a hologram with papers.

Hello Bakugou Katsuki! You scored highest on our exams and have received an admission to U.A.
We are also aware that you "special situation." It was listed in your parents' concerns.
Do not worry. We have a wonderful babysitter program on school grounds. The children will be guarded at all time.
This program is for young mothers who are heroes and/or heroes' family who have newborns.
It proves to be a secure location to leave them while studying.
Just sign the papers and give them to your teacher on the first day then you can drop off the children.

We look forward to your growth as a hero in our Academy!

Bakugou was angry. He stomped downstairs. "What's the matter? You didn't get in??" Masaru worried. "OH I GOT IN!! BUT YOU FUCKERS TOLD THE SCHOOL OF MY GOD FUCKING KIDS!! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO-"

"WE HAD EVERY RIGHT!! YOU-EVEN IF YOU WONT ADMIT IT-ARE STRUGGLING TO RAISE THEM!! YOU NEED HELP!! I SAW THE BROCHURE AND YEAH I TOLD THEM!!!"

Bakugou wanted to yell more but he heard his kids cry and ran up. "I'm sorry. I was just pissed off that you two are now in the system." His parents walked in and he spoke softly "didn't it occur to you at I would have to go to school with the kids?! What if Deku sees them?! What if a VILLAIN sees them?!"

His parents padded his back and hugged him. "Your Dad and I can speak to the principal about you arriving early that the others and having a place at school to rest. It's going to be okay My little Katsu.. now get some sleep, it's late and the twins are already asleep."

In the middle of his night routine, Bakugou got 3 texts. From different people.

Maroon_Hero_Riot: YOU GOT IN FLUFF BALL?! SO DID I!! I HOPE WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS!!

Powerful_Pikachu: I GOT IN TOO!! HOPE TO BE IN YOUR CLASS FLUFFY BABE!!

Grilled_Broccoli_Head: hey we need to talk...

'Wtf! Why does he suddenly want to talk to me!? Does he know?! Who-RECOVERY GIRL!!'

Bakugou doesn't reply to Midoriya but answers Kirishima and Kaminari quickly and goes back to sleep.

~skip to first day of school~

Bakugou wakes up at 3 in the morning and got ready. By 4:15 he was ready to go to school but had to prepare the kids' go bag for daycare.

He stuffed diapers, extra clothes, pacifiers, binies, baby power, rash medicine, shoes, bandaids, a speaker, a MP3 player, All Might and Hawk toy, blankets, pillows, one of his shirt, baby food and spoons, bottles, a bit of formula milk and lots of breastmilk.

The bag was more than full and Bakugou wanted to add more but his parents said that they didn't need a hammer or numb-chucks.

When he was done packing and the twins were in the car, it was 5:01. They drove to the school. When they reached the school, his parents separated and Mitsuki went to the principal and Masaru went to park while Katsuki went to the teachers' office.

"Hey, it's Bakugou! Lookin' for Aizawa-sensei" he heard someone and looked down. "You Bakugou? Just give me the papers and leave quickly." Bakugou left the papers an his desk and pushed his stroller out.

"Just so you know... this school doesn't give special treatment. So don't expect-"
"Bakugou! You get special treatment on certain things since you're a mother! Isn't that good since you've been stressing about grades and sleep!!"

His mother smiled as she walked slowly with the stroller and go bag to the daycare center. "So What was that about no special treatment?? Didn't hear you." He smirked as Aizawa sensei rolled away from him.

'Yeah yeah I get it. Work hard to earn the treatment not because I'm a mother. Wasn't going to take advantage of it anyway'

Bakugou walked into a dark room with a pillow, an alarm and a bunch of blankets that looked so soft. "But if they really offer it, I have to take it." He laid on the blankets and put 1 hour and 30 minutes on the alarm as covered himself and then dosed off.

When it went off, the sun was already rising. He could hear people talking. 'So some people are already here? Damn overachievers. Well I should get going to. Don't want to be out class by extras'

He locked the door and put the key back. He got text from the three annoying people again.

Maroon_Hero_Riot: Hey I'm in class 1-A!!
Powerful_Pikachu: Hey I'm in Class 1-A too!! Sweet Same class!!

Grilled_Broccoli_Head: Hey I got in. I'm in Class 1-A. Meet me in my class after school.

Bakugou groaned as he ignored them all. As he was walking he bumped into Kirishima who was staring at phone sadly. "Yo Shitty hair move! I have to get in!"

Kirishima turned his head and smiled. "Hey Bakugou! You're in Class 1-A too!? Hell yeah!! I was thinking you were ignoring us!"

Bakugou signed as he couldn't handle Kirishima's bright energy. As soon as he enters, there's Midoriya talking to a brown haired girl and a glasses wearing boy. Midoriya turns to what his new friends are staring at.

He gasps and his eye widened as he tries to go to him. But someone speaks out loud. "Everyone! We should get seated before the teacher arrives!" Bakugou sat down and Midoriya sat behind him as he muttered to himself.

"K-kacchan! Um I-um mean to talk to you-" before he could finish the door opens to reveal a huge sleeping-bag turn around. Everyone sat down. "It took five seconds to settle down. This school isn't for making friends or socializing. This school is for becoming heroes."

The homeroom teacher turned out to be Shōta Aizawa also known as Eraserhead. He suddenly tells the class that they are going to hold a physical test to evaluate how the students use their Quirks in normal tests.

"Oh and the one with the worst ranked score with be expelled from the school."

The class beginning to whisper but the only ones bothered is Midoriya and a hiding All Might. Bakugou glances to Midoriya who is trying to figure out how to pass.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

Sorry. Da Straw

Fanfiction

451K 26K 34
--This book is not finished. This is a discontinued story. Though honestly, there's enough plot in here that it could've ended and been full idk.-- T...
835 29 17
Tododeku / Bakudeku Other ships in the book, but they're not main ships. โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ Assaults Lots of OOC Swearing ~ By yours truly Bakugo Katsuki ~...
27.2K 1K 29
so, um.... this is my first book fan fiction because I never like to write or typing.??.sorry for the worst grammar. this is the story: -At Middle S...
20.1K 1.1K 38
Out patrolling with his father, Shoto Todoroki sees someone towering over the ledge of a broad building. Believing the boy will jump, Shoto scrambles...