Two-Faced Sweetheart | oh seh...

By udabomb

Kim Heeyeon. The female that every girl wants to be, the girl that every boy wants to date. Her life seems n... More

cast.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
epilogue.

eight.

105 7 1
By udabomb

"Are you sure that you don't know what happened before the explosion happened?"

"No sir, I was in my class when they went off." 

"It's okay. You can leave now." 

Jungnam brushed his hair back as the final student left the interrogation room. Thinking silently for a moment, the older man got up from his seat before collecting his papers and leaving. 

Walking through the hallways of the police station, he gazed at the young high school students walking to their parents before breaking down. Making his way to his personal office, the black-haired officer handed the papers to two officers before sitting down.

"All I've got is that most of the students were in class when the explosives detonated. One girl said she saw two students getting shot and another said he had just passed the principal's office before it had exploded. Other then that, the stories have been the same and there are no leads." 

The two officers in the room checked over the files before taking their leave.

"I swear these cases take the worst of me--" Jungnam was suddenly interrupted by the door opening. Looking at the entrance, his eyes widened when he saw his son at the door, panting.

"Sehun, what are you doing here?" The man stood from his seat before guiding the young man to the couches.

"There was something I have to say . ."

"Your mother told you to stay home, why are you here?" 

"Dad, there is something important that I have to say--"

"Please tell me, why are you here--"

"Dad! I know who set the explosives and shot the students."Jungnam's whole body froze at his son's sudden outburst. Calming down from the sudden run from home, Sehun took a deep breath before looking at his father.

"Please son, tell me who set the bombs." The room went silent for a moment before the teenager spoke.

"It was my friend--" Sehun quickly paused, feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket. Removing his phone from his pocket, soon staring at the message on the screen.

received > watch what you say young boy. Your own words could hurt you.

Looking around the room with squinted eyes, Sehun's breathing grew faster and faster as his hands began to sweat. Noticing his son's in a frantic state, Jungnam held his hands.

"Breathe, just breathe . . ." He rubbed the back of his hands like he would when his children grew nervous. Taking another deep breath as his shoulders slightly relaxed, Sehun looked at his father in the eye.

"It was my f-friend Heeyeon, Kim Heeyeon. She was the girl who's parents mysteriously vanished. She was the one who set off the bombs." The seventeen-year old timidly answered as he looked down at his shaking hands.

"And how do you know this?" Jungnam asked softly.

"She was the one who killed Jina . . ." Silence once again filled the room before a cough and  knock was heard behind the door. 

"It's open." A young female officer struggled to open the door as she was holding two boxes, which nearly covered her face.

"Where do I place these boss?" Struggle was heard in her voice as she slowly walked.

"Place them here, Hayoon." A faint response was heard as she placed the boxes on the table in front of the father-son pair. Raising her head, the young officer stared Sehun for a moment before winking at him. The action had gone unnoticed by Jungnam, due to that Hayoon's hair covering her eyes.

"Be careful." 

Sehun could partly make out the words she mouthed to him before she left. Feeling something wrong in the air, the young male stared at the girl's retreating figure until she was out of sight.

"What was that about?" 

"Do you mind continuing?" A deep voice startled him. Turning back to his father, Sehun looked at him in the eye before taking a short breathe.

"Heeyeon was the one who killed--" He was interrupted again when the room they were in suddenly shook. Hearing faint screams in the hallways, Jungnam got up from his seat before yanking the door open.

"What is happening out here?" The man covered his mouth when smoke began spreading everywhere. Following his dad to the door, Sehun looked over his shoulder and let out a small scream when he saw everything. 

Two bodies laid on the floor in front of a fire as part of the ceiling fell. He clung to his dad's shirt as people were trying to find a way out of the station.

"A sudden explosion went off, no one is sure what happened. Two officers got blasted back when it went off--" Everyone dropped to the floor when gunshots rang through the building. Crawling farther back into the room, Sehun panicked as a swarm of people ran into the office.

"Someone is shooting, everyone draw your weapons now!" Jungnam shouted at everyone as they followed his words.

Seeing her way through the smoke and rubble, Heeyeon coughed quietly as she made her way to a laptop at a secure desk. Inserting the key from the key-chain, the female squinted her eyes as the bright light flashed at her.

"Name, Jung Hayoon. Position, Private Investigator. Password, four hundred-ninety one." Heeyeon whispered to herself as she typed in the password. Gaining access to everything in the station, she smiled as she made her way to the files. Hearing noises from the end of the hallway, she aimed her gun at a shaded figure and shot in their direction.

"Where are the files? Oh, there we go . ." 

The female clicked on a dated folder before opening it. Skimming through everything, she made sure she found the correct file. Taking a USB from her pocket, she inserted into the laptop, "Hurry and delete already." 

The wig-clad female tapped the surface of the table. Hearing another noise from the hallway, Heeyeon rolled her eyes before picking up a small box. Brushing it off, she kissed it before throwing it at the hallway before pressing a button. 

Feeling the ground shake and faint screams, she plugged her ears as the files were completely destroyed and deleted. Shaking her hands, she slipped her gloves off her sliding them in her pocket. Looking around at the smoke-covered office, she slapped her face before running down the hallway.

"Boss! Or someone, please help!" The jean-wearing female collapsed to the floor as the sound of footsteps got closer.  Closing her eyes, Heeyeon felt people pulling her up before placing her on something soft.

"Hayoon? Can you hear me?" The said officer opened her eyes slightly before looking around.

"I'm alive . . . ?" She cried on cue as people made way for her.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?" And older girl sat beside her, rubbing her arm as she sat up.

"The gunman nearly killed me, but I fought them off. Seojoon and Jiwoo weren't as lucky." 'Hayoon' covered her mouth and face with her hands as she cried even harder. Removing her hands from her face, Heeyeon looked at everyone's face before finally landing on Sehun's.

"Were lucky that most of our officers were out of town, but it is still a tragedy that we lost two of our own." Everyone nodded slowly as a somber feeling fell over the room.

Looking down at the young officer as he stood behind his father, Sehun felt that her gaze was somehow familiar.

"It can't be? Right . . ."  The teenager's daze was broken by his father, who patted his shoulder lightly. 

"We'll continue this conversation later. For now, go home before your mother starts worrying." 

The seventeen-year old nodded before getting up from his position. Walking to the door, Sehun felt something pierce his back. Turning around, the teen stared at the same young officer, who's name he found was Hayoon. Staring at the bleeding female, her gaze became all-too familiar.

"Heeyeon..."

~

"Oh my goodness, my poor baby! Something could have happened to you!"

"But nothing did--"

"Oh this poor child!"

"Jongin, can you please let go of me?"

"Fine, tst . . ." Sehun laughed as his friend unwrapped his arms around his shoulder. 

Making their way past the gates and into the main building, they both sat in two empty desks of the gaming room as other people were walking in or out. Scanning their cards on a card reader, he thought for a moment when a question was thrown at him.

"Do you have any idea where Heeyeon is?"

"I really don't know. She completed her part of the project and sent it to me, last time I saw her she was fine." Hyunmin quietly to himself as he thought for a moment before nodding.

"Do you think something happened to her? I heard from two girls that she had been quiet before she stopped coming." Sehun closed his eyes at the thought of the said female, trying to think about all the odd times he spent with Heeyeon. 

"I really don't kn--" The teenager paused when his phone vibrated. Pulling it out from his pocket, Hyunmin looked over his shoulder as they both read the text message.

received > I heard that Heeyeon left school

received > really? i heard that too. My dad worked in the office and said she left her transfer paper there 

received > wow, i would have never thought that she would leave. she's kinda hot and wanted to ask her out. 

"Heeyeon left school, it's official."

"What's official?" Jongin asked before setting the snacks on the table in front of them.

"This, on the school forum people are saying that Heeyeon has left the school, and one girl confirmed it" there was silence among the three.

"That's kind of odd, why would she leave when were about to submit one of the most assignment's in our lives?" Jongin asked quietly to himself.

"Not sure, but looks like we'll never know" Hyunmin shrugged his shoulders before sitting in a chair. Starting the computer, he placed the headphones on before leaning back.

"He's chill about the situation. How do you feel?" Sehun thought for a moment.

"I'm not sure how to feel. Confused, maybe? How about you?"

"I'm sad about her leaving, because she won't buy me any beef rolls or ice coffees anymore" Jongin pouted before sitting in the chair next to Sehun. Thinking about why Heeyeon would leave, Sehun stared at the screen in front of him before pushing the thoughts aside.

"I'll think about it later" he agreed to himself before turning on the computer and placing his headphones on.

~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 342 13
Book 1 of Mafia series by @bigbadb2st MAFIA NEXT DOOR Oh Sehun | EXO Oh Hayoung | Apink Kim Sejeong | Gugudan Hayoung: Knock, knock Sehun: Who...
65.2K 2K 23
Sehun, a member of the famous kpop group EXO, pretended to be another guy, named Jino, to bully a girl who gave him so much trouble. Yet as day passe...
5.8K 321 36
Minzy isn't your typical girl. She is a member of an elite task force that targets terrorist in South Korea No one knows her true occupation. A dange...
282 0 41
"Is it luck or misfortune that you've met a guy like me?'' Oh Sehun is never tied down to just one girl. He's never been in love, and, frankly, doesn...