Save Me. [P.JM + J.JK]

By catzumi_zero

Park Jimin wants to die. Jeon Jungkook is going to die. When Jungkook meets Jimin, both worlds will collide... More

Trailer
Ch 1: Jimin
Ch 2: Jungkook
Ch 3: Jimin
Ch: 4 Jungkook
Ch 5: Jimin
Ch 6: Jungkook
Ch 7: Jimin
Ch 8: Jungkook
Ch 9: Jimin
Ch 10: Jungkook
Ch 11: Jimin
Ch 12: Jungkook
Ch 13: Jimin
Ch 14: Jungkook
Ch 15: Jimin
Ch 16: Jungkook
Ch 17: Jimin
Ch 18: Jungkook
Ch 19: Jimin
Ch 20: Jungkook
Ch 21: Jimin
Ch 22: Jungkook
Ch 23: Jimin
Ch 24: Jungkook
Ch 25: Jimin
Ch 26: Jungkook
Ch 27: Jimin
Ch 28: Jungkook
Ch 29: Jimin
Ch 30: Jungkook
Ch 31: Jimin
Ch 32: Jungkook
Ch 33: Jimin [21+]
Ch 34: Jungkook
Ch 35: Jimin
Ch 37: Jimin
Ch 38: Jungkook
Ch 39: Jimin
Ch 40: Jungkook
Ch 41: Jimin
Last Memory
Moving On
I'm Fine

Ch 36: Jungkook

2.1K 157 30
By catzumi_zero

Ring

Ring

Ring

I've been calling Jimin's phone all day but he didn't answer – not once. I was beginning to get worried. 

My health was getting worse every day and sooner or later everyone will start to notice. Namjoon and Jin were debating whether I should finish out high school at home. They wanted to hire a tutor and a fancy nurse to come to the house.

I didn't like the idea at all because it only made the thought of dying even worse.

I looked all around my room and saw how messy it was, which was weird considering I was naturally a neat guy. My mood hadn't been on top either. Ever since I started my medications and the strong chemo, my mood had been really bi-polar. One minute I was as happy as ever and then I'm punching the wall and screaming profanities at Jin and Namjoon.

 Sorry the caller you're trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please leave your message after the beep.

"Fuck! Where the hell is he?!" I hissed as I tossed my phone to the side. I really needed to talk to someone and Jimin was the only one on my mind.

Buzz

Buzz

I ran over to my bed and picked up the phone. It was text message.

Unknown:

Hey Jungkook, it's Taehyung. I noticed you haven't been to school often and I'm not going to bother you about Jimin anymore. I thought about what happened on Halloween and I've come to terms with the fact that you like Jimin and not me. Can you come over this afternoon? Just to talk and nothing more. I promise to keep my hands to myself.

I stared at the message long and hard. I wasn't sure if it was some sort of trick to get me in bed but to be honest, I was bored an Jimin was probably busy at work. 

Me:

Sure, but ONLY just to talk. If you try anything, I'm leaving.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom to get changed. As I entered my bathroom I walked over to the mirror and picked up my brush. As I brushed the back of my hair, I felt a light clump on my brush. I looked at it and noted a huge clump of my hair on the brush. I continued to stare at it and then I reached my hand back and touch the spot where I brushed.

It was a fucking bald spot.

You'll start to lose your hair...

The doctor's words echoed in my mind. She was right about losing my hair and sooner or later I'll begin to lose my mind too.

I didn't finish brushing my hair because I didn't want to fucking see any more reminders that I was dying. I threw on a pair of skinny jeans, a loose black shirt and my favorite beanie. I took my meds, including the antidepressants and casually walked out the door. I didn't need to drive since Taehyung lived down the block. I was debating all the way whether or not I should turn back and go home but by the time I made up my mind, I was already in front of his door.

As I lifted my hand to knock, the door swung open and there was Taehyung. 

"Hey you made it! For a second I thought you weren't gonna come." He said cheerfully.

I gave him a dark glare and pushed past him into his house. The mood pills haven't taken effect yet so he was going to have to deal with my bitchy attitude until then. "So what did you wanted to talk about?" I asked as I walked over and sat on his couch.

"Well...I wanted to know how you've been." He said as he closed the front door and joined me on the couch.

You want to know how I've been. Take a good look inside me and you'll see how I've been, fucker!

"Eh, fine I guess." I said blandly. Taehyung stared at me closely, obviously not believing me.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry about Halloween- no- I'm sorry about everything  that I've put you and Jimin through. I guess I really couldn't take no for an answer since I'm so used to getting everything I want-"

"What's your point?" I snapped.

 "I really like you Jungkook, but I know you and Jimin are together. These last few months not talking to you were driving me crazy, I mean I literally masturbated the other day cuz-"

"Save me the mental image! I get it, you missed me." I said with a small smile. I had to admit, even though I hated what he had tried to do and done, I did miss talking to him. Even if everything he said was utter bullshit. 

"I really want to be friends with you, and I want to try and be friends with Jimin, and Jisoo." He looked away with a hint of embarrassment. I arched my brow and stared at him, trying to figure out if it was a joke or if he was serious. 

"Do you want to know why I acted that way towards Jimin?" he asked as he looked at me. I sat up straighter and nodded my head, urging him to continue. "Well, I came out of the closet back in seventh grade. Everyone knew and everyone treated me differently, like I was some sort of parasite. I hated it and thus I vowed to never go back to that life. So I fucked a few girls here and there and began to build my body so I could play sports. But even after all of that, the thought of sucking dick was still on my mind." He said with a frown.

"So you fuck girls for a sport but you really like guys. Why don't you just come out and be who you are. You'll feel a lot better about yourself." I said.

"No it's not that easy..." he sighed.

"Alright, I'll give you another chance, but if you fuck up again, it's over" I said sternly.

"I promise I'll change, even if it's a small step I will. I'm just...I'm envious of your relationship with Jimin. Every time I see you guys walking together it's like perfection at its best." He smiled.

Perfection is not even close to what I am...

"Taehyung did you bring me here to tell me this?" I asked.

"Well, yeah and I was kind of hoping we can fuck." He said with a grin. "But I know you won't....but still..."

"You're always the same." I said with a chuckle. "And no, I won't sleep with you." I added.

Taehyung chuckled and nodded. "So...now that you now my secret can you tell me yours?" he asked.

I honestly thought about it and decided it's about time people knew the truth. I was going to die anyway so might as well just tell the world. 

"I'm dying." 

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"Dying of what?" he asked.

I stared at him hard, debating whether or not I should show him my bald spot.  "I have a terminal illness and the medication you saw that day on my dresser helps deal with this illness. You can believe me or not, but that is my secret." I said.

Taehyung stared at me as his eyes traced around my facial features, as if trying to see if I was lying. I closed my eyes and sighed, not really caring anymore. As I was about to get up I felt his lips pressed against mine in a soft manner. Normally I would have freaked out and yelled at him but I kissed him back. 

It wasn't filled with anything, just a light kiss on the lips which only lasted a second as we parted and stared at each other.

"If you really are dying, then I hope you didn't mind my last kiss for you, seeing as I can't fuck you or anything." He whispered.

I felt tears swell up but I had forced them down and smiled. I guessed Taehyung really was changing. "Taehyung I want to ask you a favor, but first I need to make sure you and Jimin are on good terms."

"What kind of favor?" he asked curiously.

I thought about it and seeing as Taehyung really wanted to change, I knew he would be perfect for what I wanted him to do. I leaned in closer to him and whispered what I had planned. He nodded in agreement and smiled.

"Don't let me down." I said as I stood up. Taehyung stood up as well.

"Don't worry Jungkook, I won't." He assured.

Buzz Buzz

I looked down to my phone and saw it was a number from Jisoo.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook!  You need to come to hospital quick!" She said in a frantic tone.

"Whoa, slow down Jisoo, what happened?" I asked. Taehyung was listening closely to our conversation.

"It's Jimin! His father beat him up again! Please Jungkook you have to get here!" she practically cried.

I felt my heart skip a beat. I couldn't believe her, I didn't want to.

"Jungkook what's the matter?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll be right there" I said to Jisoo as I hung up and quickly walked to the door.

"Jungkook wait! What happened?!" Jungkook asked as he grabbed my shoulder.

"It's Jimin...he needs me." I said as I made my way to the front door.

"Let me come with you." he said as he ran over to a closet and threw on a leather jacket.

"No I'll go on my own." I said I reached for the door knob.

"With what car? The hospital isn't exactly a walk in the park" he said. He did have a point.

"Fine, but you better be nice to the both of them." I said as I glanced over to him.

"Hey, anything for you Jungkook." He said with a cocky smile as he walked past me and opened the door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 98 16
⚠️ COVER ART NOT MINE, FULL CREDITS TO THE OWNER⚠️ Hi everyone! This is my second book. I'm probably going to delete my first one because it was rea...
3.4K 121 9
What if error made his way to the backrooms after trying to kill himself in the void? Let see if he get out or not This is an Fgod fanfic and you all...
32.8K 785 16
Y/n Gilbert is just a 16 year old football player that had big dreams but all that soon changed when her big sister fell in love with a vampire, so w...
111K 5.7K 19
If they knew what went through his mind, they would never leave him alone. ** Contains self harm