Save Me. [P.JM + J.JK]

By catzumi_zero

Park Jimin wants to die. Jeon Jungkook is going to die. When Jungkook meets Jimin, both worlds will collide... More

Trailer
Ch 1: Jimin
Ch 2: Jungkook
Ch 3: Jimin
Ch: 4 Jungkook
Ch 5: Jimin
Ch 6: Jungkook
Ch 7: Jimin
Ch 8: Jungkook
Ch 9: Jimin
Ch 10: Jungkook
Ch 11: Jimin
Ch 12: Jungkook
Ch 13: Jimin
Ch 14: Jungkook
Ch 15: Jimin
Ch 16: Jungkook
Ch 17: Jimin
Ch 18: Jungkook
Ch 19: Jimin
Ch 20: Jungkook
Ch 21: Jimin
Ch 22: Jungkook
Ch 23: Jimin
Ch 24: Jungkook
Ch 25: Jimin
Ch 26: Jungkook
Ch 27: Jimin
Ch 28: Jungkook
Ch 29: Jimin
Ch 31: Jimin
Ch 32: Jungkook
Ch 33: Jimin [21+]
Ch 34: Jungkook
Ch 35: Jimin
Ch 36: Jungkook
Ch 37: Jimin
Ch 38: Jungkook
Ch 39: Jimin
Ch 40: Jungkook
Ch 41: Jimin
Last Memory
Moving On
I'm Fine

Ch 30: Jungkook

2.1K 152 34
By catzumi_zero

It felt so good to finally tell Jimin how I really felt about him but I should have told him everything. I should have told him that I kissed Taehyung, and that I'm taking medications. But what I will never tell him was that I was dying. 

I wasn't ready to go that far yet. 

Was I being selfish? Maybe.

Halloween had finally come and Jin and Namjoon took the liberty of decorating the front door with sappy decorations for the trick-o-treaters.

"Jungkook, Namjoon and I are going to a Halloween party, are you sure you don't want to come?" Jin asked as he stood by my door. He had on a maid's outfit while Namjoon was dressed as a zombie.

"No thanks hyung, I'm a bit worried that I might mess things up if I throw up suddenly." I said with a small smile.

"Alright then Jungkook, if you need anything, please call us." he said as he left.

I had the whole house to myself. Technically I was supposed to give out candy to the little kids but I what I really wanted was for Jimin to come on over.

I took out my phone and send him a quick text.

Me:

"Hey Jimin, I have the whole house to myself for a few hours...you want to come over?"

As I waited I heard the faint sound of music from the distance. It was Taehyung and his huge Halloween party. I didn't go and he didn't text me about either.

BUZZ-BUZZ

I looked down to my phone and saw a reply from Jimin.

Jimin-ssi:

"Hey Jungkook, I'm actually at Taehyung's party. Its amazing! He invited me himself and apologized for being mean to me. You need to come over now!!"

My jaw dropped.

I read the message three then four times, trying to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Something about the message was way too weird. Taehyung hated Jimin, and he would never go out of his way to personally invite Jimin, let alone talk to him. But Jimin did say he was there and I didn't like that at all.

Me:

"I'm coming over right now."

As I waited for his reply I got dressed and ran down the stairs. Walking to his house would most likely take thirty minuets, and since Namjoon and Jin weren't home, I took one of the cars. 

My phone buzzed again as I got into the driver seat of Namjoon's Nissan Sentra. 

It was a text from Jisoo.

Jisoo:

"Jungkook please hurry over to Taehyung's house. I got a text from Jimin and I don't like the sound of it. I don't want to go in by myself."

So even Jisoo had her doubts too.

I revved the engine to life, backed up the car and drove all the way to Taehyung's house. As I got closer to his property, it became harder to maneuver the car around since there were cars and bikes everywhere. I managed to park near a street lamp that was walking distance and saw Jisoo standing by his mail box. I looked over to his house and saw strobe lights and heard loud techno.

"Jungkook!" Jisoo called out as she ran and hugged me. She was wearing her black corset with black skinny jeans and cat ears. "I think Jimin might be inside." She said.

"We are going in just to get Jimin. Don't drink or eat anything, and whatever happens, stay close to me." I said as I walked up to the front door.

It was wide open and inside I could see a large mass of bodies squished together. Jisoo clung onto my arm as we both stepped inside, the smell of alcohol and marijuana greeted us playfully. I saw many kids from our school, from all grades,  grinding on each other and doing moves that were probably seen in porn movies.

"This is insane...how could Jimin be here?" Jisoo asked as we got deeper in Taehyung's house.

I wondered the same thing. How could Jimin be in such a place? This wasn't like him at all. 

"Jisoo, stick close to me. I'm heading deeper into this mess." I said abit louder. The music was becoming a headache to me. 

Jisoo didn't reply and when I looked over, she was gone.

"Hey Jungkook!! You made it!!" Taehyung called out over the music. I looked over to see the jock grinding on girl from the back. The girl's face was facing the floor and her ass was in the air. 

"Taehyung! Where the fuck is Jimin?!" I demanded. I wasn't there for sweet talk, nor partying. In fact I was surprised the cops haven't raided the house yet.

Taehyung smiled abit as he shoved the girl aside and approached me. I looked over to the girl and noticed a bandage on her nose. It was the Soomin, the girl he punched before. I wasn't surprised to see her there. 

"Jungkook baby, Jimin is somewhere and anywhere. Just chill and have fun. There are bitches and weed for everyone so pick your poison." He slurred. His breath smelled of alcohol.

"I'm fucking serious Taehyung! Where is he!" I demanded harder. Taehyung let out a laugh as a swarm of teenagers ran through us, which made me lose sight of him. 

I turned around to speak to Jisoo but she was also gone. 

Fuck! I need to find Jimin and Jisoo while getting out of this mess!

I was beginning to feel sick with the aroma of weed in the air and the alcohol breaths from everyone dancing. If I didn't get out of that mess soon, I'll was literally going to end up passing out from annoyance. I managed to find his stairs and made my way up. Upstairs was abit empty aside from the random couples making out in the hall.

"Jisoo! Jimin! Where are you?" I called out.

One of the teens looked over to me as I mentioned Jisoo. "Oh, you're looking for Jisoo? She's in that room with Taehyung." The girl slurred.

That fucking asshole!!

I ran to the room and quickly opened the door. Jisoo was fighting off Taehyung, her left strap from her corset was ripped and she was holding it up with one hand as she punched Taehyung with the other.

"You sick fuck!" she screamed as she kicked him in the gut. She then looked over to me and ran to my side.

"You little whore! Get back here!" Taehyung yelled as he charged for Jisoo. I got in the middle and instantly my fist collided with Taehyung's jaw.

"Where is he? Where is Jimin?" I shouted as my fist kept on connecting with Taehyung's face. He fell back onto the floor as blood oozed from his lip and his nose.

Taehyung laughed hysterically as his eyes were wild with pleasure. It was the drugs taking its effect on him. "That little faggot is not here obviously." He chuckled.

I jumped upon him and punched him over and over. Rage consumed my entire body as I wanted to kill him at that moment. "How is he not here? We got a text message from him! What did you do to him! ANSWER ME!" I shouted.

"Jungkook stop!" Jisoo yelled as she grabbed my arm. "I'll call Jimin right now." She said as she dialed his number. After two seconds we both heard a ringtone. It came from Taehyung's pocket.

I trailed my hands down and patted for the phone and found Jimin's phone in his pocket. "You sick fuck! What did you do to him!" I yelled as I grabbed his shirt collar.

Taehyung laughed again and shrugged. "Dude, he's at home. I just roughed him up and took the phone anyway. But the good thing is, you came Jungkook!" he beamed as blood was all over his shirt and his face.

I punched him for the final time and stood up. I felt like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders as It felt so damn good to beat the shit out of him. "You stay the fuck away from me, from Jisoo and from Jimin." I hissed as I placed Jimin's phone in my pocket.

Taehyung smiled abit as he attempted to stand up. He had to use the bed to support him. "This isn't over, it will never be over until I have you. I want you Jungkook and I always get what I want." He said in a sick tone.

I walked up to him and grabbed his collar with a smile. "Taehyung, you're fucking pathetic. You can't always get what you want. I'll always love Park Jimin and he will always have me. " I said proudly as I dropped him onto the floor.

"Let's get the fuck out of here." Jisoo said as she grabbed my arm.

"NO! Don't go Jungkook!" Taehyung uttered as he grabbed my ankle.

I turned around and shook my head. This guy didn't get the message.

"Back off fucker! Jungkook belongs to Jimin!" Jisoo hissed as she kicked him on the chest.

"Jisoo, let's go, we are wasting our time here" I said as I grabbed her hand and hurried out of Taehyung's house.

"Jungkook...I don't feel so good. Taehyung, attacked me and stabbed me with some needle. I need to go to ER" she said quietly.

I didn't have to say anything else as we got into the car and drove off. The only thing running through my mind was Jimin.

 I needed to make sure he really was alright.

 I need you right now Jimin...where are you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 205 18
"Kiss me," The blonde demanded, his eyes staring into what felt like the younger's soul. "What?" "Kiss me," he repeated as he grabbed his jaw and l...
41.9K 2.1K 64
Vine, Youtube, Hospitals, suisides, sons, dads, secrets. ~♡Yoonmin♡~♡soonhoon♡~ "IK I'm fucked up deal with it"-째/Jay {Started August 8th 2017} {Ende...
85.1K 2.6K 45
Hi,, This is just a fanfic of yaqeen ka safar with tha same characters and some additional characters also. I just simply try to write about Asfiya...
54.9K 4.5K 67
"WHO ARE YOU!!! STOP HIDING NOW!! WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS TO ME??!!" shouted hoseok in frustration and anger. "Lower your voice darling~. or the conse...