Save Me. [P.JM + J.JK]

By catzumi_zero

Park Jimin wants to die. Jeon Jungkook is going to die. When Jungkook meets Jimin, both worlds will collide... More

Trailer
Ch 1: Jimin
Ch 2: Jungkook
Ch 3: Jimin
Ch: 4 Jungkook
Ch 5: Jimin
Ch 6: Jungkook
Ch 7: Jimin
Ch 8: Jungkook
Ch 9: Jimin
Ch 10: Jungkook
Ch 11: Jimin
Ch 12: Jungkook
Ch 13: Jimin
Ch 14: Jungkook
Ch 15: Jimin
Ch 16: Jungkook
Ch 17: Jimin
Ch 18: Jungkook
Ch 19: Jimin
Ch 20: Jungkook
Ch 21: Jimin
Ch 22: Jungkook
Ch 23: Jimin
Ch 24: Jungkook
Ch 25: Jimin
Ch 26: Jungkook
Ch 27: Jimin
Ch 28: Jungkook
Ch 30: Jungkook
Ch 31: Jimin
Ch 32: Jungkook
Ch 33: Jimin [21+]
Ch 34: Jungkook
Ch 35: Jimin
Ch 36: Jungkook
Ch 37: Jimin
Ch 38: Jungkook
Ch 39: Jimin
Ch 40: Jungkook
Ch 41: Jimin
Last Memory
Moving On
I'm Fine

Ch 29: Jimin

2.2K 163 33
By catzumi_zero

Trigger Warning: this chapter with have depictions of strong violence. 

The entire week without Jungkook was torture to me. I felt so vulnerable and to make matters worse, the preppy assholes picked on me. Surprisingly enough, Taehyung didn't bother me all week, in fact he smiled at me the entire time. I didn't understand his motives, but as long as he didn't send me anymore threats on my phone, then I had nothing to worry about. 

"Dude, Halloween is in two days. What are we planning on doing?" Jisoo asked as we both waited at the bus stop.

"I really don't know. I don't have work thankfully" I said with a half smile.

Thankfully I won't have to see Minhyuk's face.

"Well when we get to Jungkook's house, let's see if he wants to hang out by the boardwalk. I heard they are putting up some nice Halloween attractions." She suggested.

"First, let's see if he is not still throwing up." I said as the bus finally came.

When we got to Jungkook's place, his cousin greeted us at the door. He said Jungkook was feeling better and he could have us over again. That was a relief.

"Jungkook! We are here!" Jisoo called out as she ran up the stairs. I gave Jungkook's cousin an apologetic smile and followed her up the steps.

"Wait out there for a moment." I heard Jungkook call back. We both stood in front of his door, behind it I could hear a lot of movement and stuff being opened and closed. "Okay, come in." he announced.

Jisoo and I walked into his room and the first thing that hit us was the smell of the ocean and Nyquil.

"Hey Jisoo, Hey Jimin." Jungkook greeted from his bed. He had Nyquil and Tylenol on his dresser.

"Aww, poor Jungkook!" Jisoo cooed as she jumped on his bed. "How ya feeling?" she asked.

"Eh, I've been better. At least the vomiting stopped." He said with a meek smile. "But I missed you guys." He added.

I climbed onto his bed and snuggled close to him. "I missed you too." I whispered into his chest. 

"As much as I really missed you, I really need to go to the bathroom." Jisoo commented.

Jungkook laughed abit and nodded over to his door. "The bathroom is down the hall"

"And to your right...or was it left? Ugh I dunno, I gotta go!" she said as she jumped off his bed and ran out the door.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I told her to use the bathroom before we came." I said with a small smile.

"It's alright Jimin, at least we are alone at last." He whispered as he grabbed my hand and led me off his bed.

We walked over to his balcony and looked out to the sea. The sky was an amazing shade of orange and red. We stood silent for a few minutes the sound of the ocean waves and the seagulls filled our silence.

I looked over to Jungkook and noticed something about him was off. He seemed distant, as if he was lost in his thoughts. He also seemed different physically wise. It looked like he lost some weight, probably from all that throwing up, but it still didn't seem right.

He noticed me watching him and gently wrapped his arm around my waist. "Jimin what are your plans for Halloween?" he asked softly.

"Well, Jisoo and I wanted to ask you the same thing." I said, looking out to the horizon. "She suggested that we should go to the boardwalk." I added.

"The boardwalk? Sounds like a plan." He said as he held me closer to him.

"Jungkook...are you alright?" I asked. I felt him tense up to that question. 

"I'm fine Jimin...I just have a lot on my mind right now." He whispered.

I wanted to believe him but something was telling me he was hiding behind those words. "If there is something on your mind, you can always tell me." I assured.

Jungkook's smiled his gorgeous bunny smile and sighed. "Well...you see I kinda did something bad...and I'm hoping it won't come back to bite me in the ass."

"What did you do wrong?" I asked curiously.

Jungkook looked away from me as those deep brown eyes looked to be filled with doubt and possibly regret.

What did he do?

"Jimin...I...I...I can't tell you." he breathed out angrily.

"Why? Is it that bad?" I asked. I was getting worried by his actions.

"You'll end up hating me." He answered stiffly.

"No...not if you tell me what you did! Please tell me Jungkook, I'm your boyfriend." I said, holding his arm.

"I love you Jimin." He blurted out.

I was speechless to his words. 

"Wh-What?" I asked stupidly.

"I never want to hurt you. Do you understand how much I love you? Do you? You're my little savior Jimin."

I'm his savior...I saved him?...but how..

"Jungkook...I..I.."

"Jimin!" Jisoo called out.

Jungkook and I let out uneasy sighs as we both looked over to Jisoo.

"We need to go!" she said, looking down to her phone.

I had so many things I wanted to say to Jungkook, so many words that would probably never be said. He said he loved me, and I do love him, but I'm afraid if I tell him I love him, I'll be the one hurting him in the end.

---

"Alright, Jimin I'll see you tomorrow then." Jisoo said as she gave me a quick hug and ran off to her house. I didn't want to go home, at least not yet. There was nothing for me there. 

"Park Jimin!" I heard someone say. I turned around and was immediately greeted with a fist to my face. I fell down hard on the concrete as blood oozed down from my lip. 

"Who are you!" I managed to utter. The person replied by kicking me in the gut and slapping me over my head. I then heard a chuckle from another person.

"Jimin, what a unfortunate surprise." I heard Taehyung say. I looked up to see him standing over me, like a tyrant over his victory.

"Taehyung...I should have known this was your work. You can't fight on your own?" I spat.

Taehyung knelled down to my level and grabbed my hair. "No, I don't want to get my precious hands dirty, I'm saving them for Jungkook." He said sadistically as he let go of my hair.

"You're an asshole.." I snarled.

Taehyung simply laughed as he reached into my pocket and took out my cell phone. "I know I am." He said as he flipped it open.

"Give it back!" I yelled as I tried to get up but his acquaintance smacked me over the head and pushed me down.

Taehyung grinned as he placed my phone into his pocket. "I think I'll keep if for a while. Jungkook doesn't have to know." He said.

"Jungkook doesn't like you! Get that through your head!" I yelled.

"Ha, if you say he doesn't like me then how come he kissed me then?" he said.

I looked at Taehyung as my mind was unable to process what he had just said to me.

"Liar! Jungkook would never kiss you! I'm his fucking boyfriend." I screamed.

"Oh please, save me the drama. He kissed me and I loved it. Jungkook's sweet lips were all over mine. It's true, go ask him yourself, that is if you can get him to tell you anything." He sneered.

That couldn't be true but Jungkook did say he did something bad. Was kissing Taehyung the bad thing he meant?

"I can see you need some time to adjust to this since your small head can't grasp anything. Stay away from Jungkook, you don't deserve him." He spat as he kicked some dirt on me and walked off.

I laid there on the sidewalk, emotionless and broken. Jungkook couldn't have done that, he couldn't have kissed Taehyung. 

"JIMIN" I heard someone shout.

What now....

I felt someone lift me from the ground by my hair. I let out a shriek as I was dragged down the sidewalk and to my house. I realized it was my father, and he smelled purely of alcohol and weed.

"Dad let me go!" I screamed.

"SHUT UP!" he yelled back as his hand collided with my face and a new amount of pain sprung within me. "I saw you get your ass kicked. Do you know how fucking embarrassing that is!" his voice was getting louder by each word.

I couldn't say anything because he still had me by my hair. Angered by my silence, my father lifted me up and slammed me against the wall, his fat hand was around my small throat and all my oxygen began to fade.

This is it? Is this how I'll die? 

My mother walked in and stopped dead in her tracks. She looked like she wanted to help me, but she was also scared. I looked over to her, my eyes pleaded for her to help me. I couldn't talk nor scream.

My father looked over to my mother and smirked. "The bitch isn't going to help you, no one will. I'm tired of beating the shit out of you. I know another way to toughen you up." my father hissed.

I kept on staring at my mother, praying she would jump in and help, but all she did was open a bottle of beer, placed it to her lips, and drank with a smile.

My father dragged me by my throat and lured me over to the stairs. On the side was a small closet, barley big enough for me to fit in. He threw me in there and locked it from the outside. It was pitch black and I felt the wall so close to me.

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!! MOM PLEASE HELP ME! LET ME OUT!" I screamed as my hands banged hard against the rusty wooden door. I begged, I screamed, I pleaded for my mother to help me.

I heard my father's heavy footsteps go up the stairs, but I knew my mother was still in the living room, probably staring at the little cupboard under the stairs.

"PLEASE HELP ME! MOM PLEASE LET ME OUT!" I cried. My hands had splinters on them and my voice was leaving me. I then heard my mother's footsteps come closer to the door.

Please help...save me...

I heard her breath near the entrance, then a small chuckle. "You got what you deserve you little freak." She hissed sadistically.

I stopped banging on the door as my body shut down on me and I sat on the cold hard floor. My heart was banging against my chest as my ears rung and my body ached.

She wasn't going to help me. No one was. I was alone. Taehyung had my cell phone, Jungkook supposedly cheated on me, and I was locked away in the little closet under the stairs. That aching feeling my body hurt so badly that I curled up into a little ball, closed my eyes and allowed my own suicidal fantasies to take me away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.3K 35
A Yoongi nsfw Instagram M.yg ยกBttm P.jm !top other ships! Taekookseok, namjin (21+)read at your own risk Ranked #30 - camboy Ranked #222 - btsrm Ra...
40.4K 2.4K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...
676K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...