I'm a Monster. • Kim Namjoon...

By Moonchild821

Senior year at her university, should be a breeze right? Unless you have the luck of Alexia Aikyo. Kim Namjoo... More

Chapter I- New guy.
Chapter 2- Kim Namjoon
Chapter 3- Impossible.
Chaper 4- Park Jimin.
Chapter 5-Mistakes
Chapter 6- Demons.
Chapter 7- Min Yoongi.
Chapter 8- Jung Hoseok.
Chapter 9- Jeon Jungkook&Kim Taehyung
Chapter 10- Kim Seokjin
Chapter 11- Jealousy
Chapter 12- Secrets.
Chapter 13- Caught.
Chapter 14- Mi Young.
Chapter 15-Cars.
Chapter 16- Birthday Dinner.
Chapter 17- Mafia.
Chapter 18- Maria.
Chapter 19- Blood.
Chapter 20- Home.
A/N- Affair
Chapter 22- Our Secret.
Chapter 23- Mistake.
Chapter 24-Snow.
Chapter 25- Changkyun.
I made a mistake.. whoops.
Chapter 26- I'm Sorry
Chapter 27- Blood.
Chapter 28- Power.
Chapter 29- Kane.
Chapter 30- Before the Fall.
Pray

Chapter 21- Jaehyun.

1.3K 58 4
By Moonchild821

(This is short so I'll do a double update. 1585 words.)

  It's been months since I got back home. By now we had all caught up on class work and we just graduated a few hours ago. I hadn't heard from my mother or sister, but by now it didn't hurt me as bad. They chose this.

"I wish my dad could have been there." I told them as we set everything up for the party. We had two hours before everyone showed up, since graduation was a little early.
"I wish your family would have been there for you, to support you." Hoseok commented.
"You guys are like my family."
Everyone smiles at me as we all sit down, done with the party preparations.

"Hey, so theres a girl that is challenging the 'mysterious guy' at the number one spot." RiTa laughs.
"Oh really now?" I smile.

"Who's number one anyway?" Yoongi asks.
"Sure as hell isn't a guy." I laughed.
"Nope, not a guy." RiTa agrees.
"A girl? Impressive.. so who is she?" Jimin asks.
"You're looking at her." I smile.
"What!?" The seven men yell.
"Hey, doesn't this girl have to be at the second place spot before she can challenge you?" Yoongi asked.
"No. If you have the guts then I'll race anyone."
"I'll keep that in mind."
"Please do."

To pass the time we all joked around, eventually people filled the mansion. Of course as soon as the boys came back they got a mansion, which everyone lives in, including me as of today. Mom hadn't payed any of the bills so that was the end of that house.

The pool was lit up with neon lights, people were outside drinking and dancing. The entire downstairs area was filled with speakers, loud music playing of course.

"Hey, you here alone?" A guy asks, sitting next to me.
"No, I'm the girlfriend of the guy hosting this party." I tell him with a smile, trying to be kind.
"Thats disappointing, I should have known someone like you would be taken already. I'd still like to introduce myself, I'm Jaehyun. I hope you wouldn't mind at least getting aquatinted as friends." He smiles.
"I don't have a problem with that at all." I tell him.

Jaehyun and I sat and talked for a while, he was a nice guy, and he didn't try flirting again, which I appreciated. He eventually ran off to probably find another girl, a single girl.

"Who was that?" Namjoon asks, walking up to me.
"His name was Jaehyun."
"What did he want? Did you know him?"
"He wanted to get to know me, as friends. I didn't before he introduced himself." I told him. His eyebrow twitched.
"Of course. You let him know I'm your boyfriend right?"
"Yes I did Namjoon, relax. I'm not going to cheat on you." I said, standing.
"That's not what I'm worried about, I'm worried about these other guys." He said, pulling me closer to him.

I smelled his drink, which was blood and alcohol mixed. It smelled great.

"Whats this?" I asked, pretending to not know as I snatched it from him.
"Hey- don't drink that." He warned trying to get it back.
"Why not?" I asked, playing dumb as I took a sip. I faked disgust and handed it back to him, "What the hell?"
"I told you." He sighed.
"That's.."
"Yeah. Yeah it is."
"Gross. I'm going to go throw up now.." I faked being nauseous and ran off, wondering to mine and Namjoons room.
Everyone kept the bedroom doors locked so the guests couldn't get in and use them, so I had to unlock it and lock it back once I was inside. I sat down on the bed and checked my phone, but as soon as I read the time I heard yelling and cheering from outside. I walked out on the balcony to see everyone down at the pool, of course people were swimming with clothes on, and some without. Nobody was fully naked, but still.

I smiled to myself as I went back into the room, finding my black two piece bathing suit. I quickly put that on and put my regular clothes back over it. I quickly left, locking the door behind me as I walked down to the pool.

"Alex! Come on, join us!" Jimin called for me. Him, Jungkook, and Taehyung were all in the pool. None of them had shirts.
"Okay." I said, reaching for my shirt.
"WOAH-" Jungkook started.
"Relax." I laugh, pulling my shirt over my head. "I thought ahead."
"Hell yeah, smart girl." Jimin smirked, waiting on me with the others.

"The hell are you- oh." I heard Namjoon say from behind me as I took off my pants.
"It's a bathing suit, I'd never just strip in front of people like that."I laugh, walking towards the pool.
"You better not." He warned. I just glared at him over my shoulder before jumping into the pool myself.

"Funny meeting you here." I heard Jaehyun say from behind me as I swam up to Jimin. I turned around and laughed.
"It's not like this is my house and my boyfriends party right?"
"No." He laughed.
Jimin looked over at something and he grabbed me, "Alex, let's play a game or something!"
"What? Alright."

Jaehyun was soon forgotten and the night came to an end as everyone started going home. by now I was out of the pool with my clothes back on, relaxing by the bar.

"Seems like the crowd has thinned out a little." I heard Jaehyun yet again.
"Yeah, surprisingly."
"So where's your man?"
"No clue."
"I haven't seen much of him at all. I've heard people talking about him talking to some girl but I'm sure that was just you. Those other girls were quite jealous."
"I haven't talked to him a whole lot tonight.." I glanced around.
"Oh?"
"Do you know where he is?"
"No but we can look for him."
"Okay." We begin walk-in around, finding our way past the remaining people, trying to find Namjoon.

"Hey, Alex, where's Namjoon?" I heard Jimin ask.
"I have no clue. That's who I'm looking for."
"Oh. Okay." Jimin said, eyeing Jaehyun.

I shook my head and continued my search with Jaehyun.

"..but Joonie." I heard a girl whine as me and Jaehyun turned a corner.

Joonie Huh?

I looked at the girl glued to my boyfriend up and down. "Having fun with him?"

"Who are you?" She scowled at me.
"Oh he didn't tell you? I'm his girlfriend." I smiled.
"Alex it's not what you think-"
"So you've been talking to a girl all night while I'm not around? And now she's glued to you calling you Joonie?"
"Alex." Namjoon warned.
"Am I supposed to be scared of you?"
"Alex don't do this."
"Alright.. I won't. Have fun you two." I gave them a fake smile and walked off. Jaehyun followed closely behind.

Namjoon didn't even bother to chase after me huh? Even if there's another man with me..

"Hey, Alex-"Jaehyun stared before he was cut off my Jimin, who stood in front of me stopping me from walking.
"Alex, I was wondering- wait what's wrong?" Jimin asked after realizing I was mad.
"Namjoon." I said before walking around him, leaving him and Jaehyun both behind as I ran to my car.

I quickly drove off to the lake to calm down. My emotions are harder to control now that I've turned, and I was getting far too angry.

Sat there for 20 minutes breathing, knowing I need to go back before she leaves. I still want to kick her ass.

I drove back to find everyone in the living room along with the girl and Jaehyun.

"Hey can I talk to her for a second? I ask, getting everyone's attention.
"Alex-" Namjoon starts.
"I wasn't speaking to you." I quickly snapped. He backed down instantly and the others looked at her as she stood up.

"I'd love to speak with you as well."
"Then let's go."

"He should be mine, not yours." She said as we walked upstairs.
"How so?"
"You're human." She responded as I unlocked my bedroom door.

"You're not?" I asked.
"Of course not." She said before shoving me into the room, closing the door behind her as she entered.
"What? Not going to call for any of the boys because that other human boy is there?" She smirked, talking me up by my hair. I yelped and glared at her.
"I don't need them." I say, my eyes turning ice blue.
Her red eyes widened as she let go of me, making a break for the door.
I grab her and throw her in the bathroom, the shower specifically. Anger had taken over by now, and there's not a chance I could control myself.

"I-I'm sorry, please I'll-"
"Sorry isn't cutting it now." I growled, pulling her up from the floor. I slammed her back against the large walk in shower wall.

"P-please.."

//Jungkooks POV\\

"Go make sure that Alex is safe.." Namjoon told me. After we heard the door slam upstairs.
"Of course.." I said before walking upstairs. I heard arguing and a few bangs, but the door was locked.

I heard a muffled scream and started trying to get the door unlocked. It took longer than it should have, but I got it open and I rushed into the bathroom..

"Alex.." my eyes widened.

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 292 44
For a rookie kpop star that has a big secret, going to a university is just a burden but she will do it anyway. But, that will lead her to meet the...
2.5K 118 27
Hiya besties, I'm back with another banger... This one is better written than the last one in my humble opinion... You're a typical scholar in your t...
52.8K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...
114K 3.1K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...