Save Me. [P.JM + J.JK]

By catzumi_zero

Park Jimin wants to die. Jeon Jungkook is going to die. When Jungkook meets Jimin, both worlds will collide... More

Trailer
Ch 1: Jimin
Ch 2: Jungkook
Ch 3: Jimin
Ch: 4 Jungkook
Ch 5: Jimin
Ch 6: Jungkook
Ch 7: Jimin
Ch 8: Jungkook
Ch 9: Jimin
Ch 10: Jungkook
Ch 11: Jimin
Ch 12: Jungkook
Ch 13: Jimin
Ch 14: Jungkook
Ch 16: Jungkook
Ch 17: Jimin
Ch 18: Jungkook
Ch 19: Jimin
Ch 20: Jungkook
Ch 21: Jimin
Ch 22: Jungkook
Ch 23: Jimin
Ch 24: Jungkook
Ch 25: Jimin
Ch 26: Jungkook
Ch 27: Jimin
Ch 28: Jungkook
Ch 29: Jimin
Ch 30: Jungkook
Ch 31: Jimin
Ch 32: Jungkook
Ch 33: Jimin [21+]
Ch 34: Jungkook
Ch 35: Jimin
Ch 36: Jungkook
Ch 37: Jimin
Ch 38: Jungkook
Ch 39: Jimin
Ch 40: Jungkook
Ch 41: Jimin
Last Memory
Moving On
I'm Fine

Ch 15: Jimin

2.6K 191 92
By catzumi_zero

The ride back to Jungkook's house was filled with laughs, mainly between Jungkook, Jisoo and Jungkook's cousin Jin and his boyfriend Namjoon. His cousin was a nice guy as well as his boyfriend.

Both were perfect.

Even if they weren't Jungkook's parents, I'd kill to have them.

I'd kill my own parents just to have his

I stood silent throughout the entire ride. I really had nothing to say. What could I say? Most of those topics weren't related to me at all. I felt so out of place from everyone.

"Okay, we are here." Jungkook's cousin announced.

I looked out the window and saw a beautiful mansion overcasting the hummer. I couldn't believe Jungkook lived there. Then again I wasn't too surprised.

"WOW!!! Your house is amazing!!" Jisoo squealed, her black eyes popped with excitement.

"Easy there Jisoo, this isn't Disney World." Jungkook said as he looked over to me.

"I like your house...its nice and...big." I said as my head hung low.

"Thanks." I heard him reply.

"Alright Jungkook, Namjoon and I will be in our rooms. Your friends can hang out in the living room or your room. Just make sure they leave by eleven. We have to get up early tomorrow for-"

"I got it hyung." he cut in. He had a pained expression to his face.

"The treatment center?" I asked, looking over to Jungkook's cousin.

He looked between Jungkook and Namjoon before answering. "Yes, how do you know?" he asked stiffly.

I cringed to his tone. He was beginning to sound like my dad. "I saw you guys there, though I didn't know what for. Mostly everyone goes there, besides treatment, they usually get blood work done their so-"

"Yeah, blood work! We had to get blood work done." Jungkook budded in.

Something wasn't right about that situation, but I let it go since it was Jungkook's business and not mine.

Jungkook's cousin led us into their house where he showed us around and finally led us to Jungkook's room. My jaw nearly fell as I saw how big it was. It was ten times the size of my room.

"Wow! You have a balcony with and ocean view!!" Jisoo yelled as she ran out to his balcony, the gentle sea breeze engulfed the entire room.

"Yup, that's the best part." He replied as he sat on his bed. "I always wake up to the sound of the ocean. Its quite comforting." He added.

I want your life...

I was jealous of this, but at the same time, I liked it. If Jungkook were any other guy, Jisoo and I wouldn't even have set foot inside that hummer, let alone that house. I was still pending that this was just a dream, and that when I woke up, I'll see my father's ugly face hovering over me.

I pinched myself just to check.

Nothing happened.

I pinched myself again.

Still nothing happened.

"Umm...what are you doing?" Jungkook asked me as he gave me a funny look.

"Nothing...just nothing" I replied as I sat down on his bed.

"Dude, where is your bathroom! I have to take a dump!" Jisoo remarked.

"Eww!! That's gross." I spat, my face scrunched up with disgust.

"But it's true! All those fries and nuggets are getting to me! So Jungkook, bathroom??" She pleaded.

Jungkook let out a small chuckle. "Out the door, down the hall to your left." He said. Jisoo didn't ask twice as she bolted out the door, leaving Jungkook and I alone together...in his bed.

"So...did you have fun tonight?" he asked as he took off his shoes.

"Yeah..." I muttered.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked, his face was all serious now.

"No!" I said, standing up. "I mean...No...nothing is wrong."

Nothing is ever wrong....

"Well...I was just asking because you're always so sad. I don't like to see you sad." He said with a small smile.

Then please...if you don't want to see me sad...then save me...

"Thanks for caring." I whispered as I walked out to his balcony. He followed along and stood beside me, the gentle breeze from the ocean was comforting.

"Jimin...did you mean what you said before in the text?" he asked, looking down to his white socks.

"What do you mean?" I asked, this time I looked up to him.

"Well" he began. "When you said you liked me...did you mean it?" he asked.

My heart wanted to crawl out of my chest. I had sent that text on accident, but in actuality, I really did mean it. I really do like him a lot.

"Yeah...I did..." I whispered. I was too afraid to even look at him.

Jungkook chuckled very deeply. I still didn't look at him. I felt him come near me as his arm rested itself around my small shoulders.

"I like you too." He whispered in my ear.

My entire body tensed up with this unknown feeling.

Had my prince charming confess his feelings for me?

Was this a dream?

Did I somehow fall down a rabbit hole and wind up in a different world?

I began to shake as I couldn't believe he said he liked me.

Do you still feel like fucking another boy?

My father's voice echoed inside my head.

"I can't..." I uttered as my body moved itself from the balcony and into his room again.

"I'm sorry Jungkook...I can't.."

"Is this yours?" he asked, his tone sounded like he wanted to laugh.

"Is what mine?" I asked as I turned to face him. My jaw dropped as I saw him holding up the condom my father gave me.

I wanted to shatter into a million pieces and die

My throat had closed on me as I was rendered speechless. My brain was telling me to do one thing, but my body did another.

"Nope!" I said, reaching for the condom. Jungkook smiled as he held it over his head. "No fair!" I complained. He was taller than me by three inches and he had long, lean arms.

"Why do you have a condom?" he asked suspiciously. I ignored his question and continued to reach for it as he was moving all around his room, avoiding my grasp.

"C'mon Jungkook!" I whined.

"I'm curious" he said, as he looked at the wrapper. "You're an extra large?" he asked, his face held a laugh.

"Damn-it Jungkook give it to me!" I yelled, tripping over my shoelace in the process. Jungkook extended his arms out and caught me, but at the same time we both fell onto his bed, I was on top of him, our bodies pressed close to each other as our lips were dangerously close.

We both stared at each other for what seemed like eternity. Our breaths were the only sound, beside the ocean outside, that echoed thought the room.

"Why are you so beautiful..." Jungkook whispered.

"I don't know...why are you?" I asked. By that moment, I had already forgotten about the whole condom issue as I was lost in those deep brown eyes.

I just want to drown in those eyes...

Seconds felt like minuets as I leaned in closer to Jungkook. My body was doing everything for me and my mind was screaming to stop, but I couldn't.

As our lips brushed against each other, sparks of fireworks went off in my head.

Our kiss was soft and sweet, but as our lips remained connected, his tongue slid across my lips.

Was he asking me to enter?

He continued to slide his tongue across my lips as his hands slid up and down my sides. He was an awesome kisser. I bet he has done this before, why else would he be like so damn good.

"Oh, my god...." Came the voice of Jisoo.

Jungkook instantly pushed me off of him and sat up as we both held the looks of deer's in head lights. Jisoo was standing in the doorway, her face held a pleasured yet surprised look to it.

"Oh...as much as I would like to watch, we got to go Jimin. My mom is blowing up my phone, telling me to get home." She informed.

I scrambled and nearly tripped as I got off of his bed, my eyes diverted to the floor once again. "I'll see you tomorrow..." I mumbled as I grabbed Jisoo's hand and rushed out of the house. Along the way I thought of a new song... that fit perfectly.

Where oh Where is my prince charming...where oh where can he be?...Wait a minute, my prince charming had already found me. Jungkook, the boy who saved me.

That night I took my box of razor blades, and hid them under my bed.

I didn't need razors to save me.

I had Jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.3K 16
A toy shouldn't has feelings for his sir,but he did. {Completed} Started:19β€’12β€’18 Ended: 16β€’1β€’18
1.9K 200 25
Harry didn't think anyone want him. Until a grandmother he didn't know he have decided that she wants him. But Grandma Jazz is sick. Danny thought he...
15.6K 1.2K 16
"Don't you see that you're killing yourself?!" - K.TH. "Don't you see that you're the cause of it?!" - K.SJ. When Taejin are a couple living together...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC