How To Get Revenge

De Kristelle123

How To Make A Gay Guy Go Straight! SEQUEL 2! It's been 15 years but unfortunately Katelynn has not seen Jaco... Mai multe

How To Get Revenge
How To Get Revenge- Part 1
How To Get Revenge- Part 2
How To Get Revenge- Part 3
How To Get Revenge- Part 4
How To Get Revenge- Part 5
How To Get Revenge- Part 7
How To Get Revenge- Part 8
How To Get Revenge- Part 9
How To Get Revenge- Part 10
How To Get Revenge- Part 11
How To Get Revenge- Part 12
How To Get Revenge- Part 13
How To Get Revenge- Part 14
How To Get Revenge- Part 15
How To Get Revenge- Part 16
How To Get Revenge- Part 17
How To Get Revenge- Part 18
How To Get Revenge- Part 19
How To Get Revenge- Part 20
How To Get Revenge- Part 21
How To Get Revenge- Part 22
How To Get Revenge- Part 23
How To Get Revenge- Part 24
How To Get Revenge- Part 25
How To Get Revenge- Part 26
How To Get Revenge- Part 27
How To Get Revenge- Part 28
How To Get Revenge- Part 29
How To Get Revenge- Part 30
How To Get Revenge- Part 31
How To Get Revenge- Part 32
How To Get Revenge- Part 33
How To Get Revenge- Part 34
How To Get Revenge- Part 35
How To Get Revenge- Part 36
How To Get Revenge- Part 37
How To Get Revenge- Part 38
How To Get Revenge- Part 39
How To Get Revenge- Part 40
How To Get Revenge- Part 41
How To Get Revenge- Part 42
How To Get Revenge- Part 43
How To Get Revenge- Part 44
How To Get Revenge- Part 45
How To Get Revenge- Part 46
How To Get Revenge- Part 47
How To Get Revenge- Part 48
How To Get Revenge- Part 49
How To Get Revenge- Part 50
How To Get Revenge- Part 51
How To Get Revenge- Part 52
How To Get Revenge- Part 53
How To Get Revenge- Part 54
How To Get Revenge- Part 55
How To Get Revenge- Part 56
How To Get Revenge- Part 57
How To Get Revenge- Part 58
How To Get Revenge- Part 59
How To Get Revenge- Part 60
How To Get Revenge- Part 61
How To Get Revenge- Part 62
How To Get Revenge- Part 63
How To Get Revenge- Part 64
How To Get Revenge- Part 65
How To Get Revenge- Part 66
How To Get Revenge- Part 67

1.1K 52 9
De Kristelle123

I tilted my head back a bit as if to show that he didn't affect me anymore. I wanted to show him that he's just a pile of shit to me. Shit, that I want to trample over with my big elephant feet just to see him in pain asking for dear life. I know you could class that as perverted pleasure but honestly, anger was literally taking over. How dare he come back to my life after he ruined me emotionally? Smirking at me, as if I did something wrong and that I should be worried. Well, damn him! He needs a little taste of his own medicine and I'm not going to give up until I see those sharp, brown eyes glinting for mercy. 'Good morning, Mr Crawford.' I spoke, raising one of my eyebrows, 'It sure is nice to have you back.' Bitterness spitting out of my mouth as he gave me one of his innocent grins. That grin was memorable. Something I used to adore sixteen years ago. How stupid was I to fall in love with such a beast that not even Slender Man can compare to him. 'Oh yes!' He took a sip of his water before glaring back at me again, as if he pierced through my soul mentally, I felt goosebumps run down my back before he mumbled, 'I've been planning this for a long time. And now..' He laughed hysterically, 'My plan's complete and I can't wait to see those fall down to my feet.' (Omg! hahaha that rhymed!!) Tension was building up between the both of us. We gave each other nasty looks as if we were having some sort of mental battle but it wasn't long until we both stopped. Looking around us, everybody looked petrified because they all knew our past. After the day of the wedding it went around the whole workplace pretty quick so I doubt no one knows about it even if it was fifteen years ago. Jacob coughed, 'Obviously I meant our competitors.' He smiled reassuring us all, which I thought was daft considering we all know who he was really on about. 'Really?!' I snapped, 'You don't have to lie to us all, Mr Crawford.' I quickly got up from my seat and walked in circles around him, 'It's pretty obvious you weren't talking about the competitors. If you want to say something, say it!' I shouted but as I did, I felt his hand grip onto my wrist tightly, 'I don't tolerate that tone of voice around this workplace. I am your boss and you obey my rules.' I spat, 'And I don't tolerate harming people physically or emotionally.' Yet again disgusted at each other, we frowned before he whispered, 'Meet me at the car park, tonight at 8pm. You better be there!' 'The fuck I will but maybe it'll be you who'll be chicken enough to not turn up.' I pulled my hand away from his grip before slamming the door shut. I smirked happily, I'm not the old Katelynn he used to know. I'm not just going to run away from my fears because although he's left a scar in my heart, its made me turn into a wiser but tougher woman. And he is just "SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

14.1K 719 15
The sequel to "The Importance of Being Kept" This story portrays Brandon and Kaylee's lives together, along with our previous characters. Two years a...
532K 17.5K 20
Sequel To 'Me, My Step Brother & My Best Friend' The year when Seth and Aaron were graduating, Sebastian summoned his courage and told Dominique abou...
226K 3.1K 45
A sequel to A different side of Twilight Breaking dawn, after the entire vampire and werewolf feud with the Cullen family and the Volturi, Jacob, and...
24.8K 1.2K 33
This is the sequel to Demons Vampire. If you haven't read the first one you probably should. After five years you would really think you would be ov...